The queen

By Hot_land_night

Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his... More

About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 40
New story!!!!!!!!

Chapter 19

6K 186 2
By Hot_land_night

*Ambika*

I was in the middle of the fire screaming for Dhruv as he just helped Tara and left. Didn't even look at me.

Then the roof fall on me killing me. Then I woke up from my sleep screaming.

Me- NOOOOOO.

Aditi- Maharani Maharani your okay thank god your okay. Do you have any idea how worried I was Rajamata came 3 times to see if you woke up. I will call the doctor right now.

Me- no wait who .... Who saved me.

Her- Maharani it was Raja Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.

Me- what why would he save me.

Then the doors opened and Rajamata came in.

Maa- Ambika thank god your okay you know I was so worried.  I was about to cancel todays function. 

Me- What function maa.

Her- So mahapujaarin said that today is a very lucky day that today. All the queens go under the river. For as long as they can and when they come out all there problems are gone. Do you think you can do it.

Me- Ok maa but I have never heard of it.

Her- Yes it comes ones in a 100 years.

Me- Ok I will go and get ready.

I was about to enter the bathroom when maa called me again.

Her- Ohh you know they also say that woman can see there soulmate today and only of they do this Pooja with full heart.

I just nodded. And went to get ready.

Ambika.

I chose to wear something light as I have to be under water. Then I went on my way to the river. But I saw Abhimanyu he was in a warrior's wear. And was practicing archery.

I walked towards him. I was about to put my hand on his shoulder when he turned in a second.

The arrow was inches away from me. I didn't even flinch. Stood where I was looking in his eyes.

I never knew they were black. Wait what am I doing.

Aditi- Maharani are you okay.

Aditi's voice brought me out of my stupid thoughts.

Me- Yes I'm okay leave. I want to talk to Raja ji.

Aditi- But I can't leave you alone.....

Me- It is an order. Go.

Then Aditi left.

Me- So will you take the arrow away or are you going to shoot me.

Then he took the down. And waved at the men's behind him. And they felt too now we were. Alone.

Abhi- So what are you doing her Maharani.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 4.3K 52
Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Especially, 1000 years ago? Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there? ...
9.8K 695 22
𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙭 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙖 if you had died back then we would get a burden free life ..... Streams of tears slipped from her eyes Don't cr...
183K 12K 48
Whilst she was questioned and insulted by her own people, an inner hope kept her alive that he will return and take her to his house one day. On the...
1.4M 103K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...