ENHYPEN FF

By aizof8

7 boys get added to a groupchat.... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3 ✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨ 9 ✨
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
✨11✨
✨12✨

✨ 10 ✨

212 10 1
By aizof8

                                                                       Riki POV:

I wanted to tell Jay everything, but I was worried he was going to make fun of me. I walk up to him while the others are hanging out and just started letting everything out.

"I like Jake. And before you say anything, I know he likes Heeseung. BUT HEESEUNG HITS HIM, and I want to protect him I saw a bruise on his neck, and I couldn't keep that to myself. WHAT SHOULD I DO." I started rambling.

"RIKI calm down it's okay. It's okay if you like Jake. It's not your fault. But what do you mean Heeseung is hitting Jake..." Jay says.

I quickly point to his neck and Jay starts LAUGHING. 

"What why are you laughing this is not funny" I say.

"Riki... that's not a bruise it's a Hickey..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...
29.3K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...