Blue's Celebrity Information

By LesboNFriends

Here's small descriptions of the celebrities I enjoy/are commonly found here. *WOMEN ONLY* More

Rhea Ripley(Demi Bennett)
Lzzy Hale(Lead Singer of Halestorm)
Alissa White-Gluz(Lead Singer of Arch Enemy)
Chyna(Joan Laurer)

Amy Lee(Evanescence's Lead Singer)

37 0 0
By LesboNFriends

Amy Lee is a 41 year old American singer for a band named Evanescence. It is considered goth/alternative rock, and they are known for their 2 hit songs My Immortal and Bring Me To Life off of the album Fallen. The song on top is my favorite song.

She is 5'3 . I have no clue of her weight, but she is on the thicker side due to pregnancy (not hating or anything), so I'd predict between 140-160 lbs.

She is married to a man named Josh Hartzler and has a son called Jack Lion.
She's known for dating Ben Moody, Evanescence's co-founder and most hated member that was fired after Amy finally opened up about how he treated her, along with dating Shaun Morgan of Seether.

Amy's also known to be very close friends with Lzzy Hale of Halestorm and Jonathan Davis of Korn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
820K 50.1K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...