Blue's Celebrity Information

By LesboNFriends

Here's small descriptions of the celebrities I enjoy/are commonly found here. *WOMEN ONLY* More

Amy Lee(Evanescence's Lead Singer)
Lzzy Hale(Lead Singer of Halestorm)
Alissa White-Gluz(Lead Singer of Arch Enemy)
Chyna(Joan Laurer)

Rhea Ripley(Demi Bennett)

97 2 0
By LesboNFriends

Let's start with the woman in the cover.

Demi Bennett, commonly known as Rhea Ripley, is a 27 year old Aussie well-known in the WWE roster.

She's 5'10, around 180 lbs, and is known for her muscular form, sexual/disrespectful moves against other women in the roster such as her pins.

Her sexuality isn't disclosed, but she's currently engages to an AEW star called Buddy Matthews, aka Matthew Adams, and has also had a publicity act with another popular women's wwe star, Liv Morgan, or also known as Gionna Daddio.

She is currently in a group with Finn Balor, Dominik Mysterio, and Damian Priest. She's known as "Mami" or "Papi" as a tribute towards Eddie Guerrero and Chyna, Latino Heat and Mamacita.
She recently has popularized her finisher/sigature "Riptide", or known as a pumphandle powerslam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
738K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 56.9K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...