โ„ฐ๐“€๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒโ„ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“‰๐“ˆ ยซ ๏ฟฝ...

By Hadiqa_Amna

One Shots of EkKan More

Hospital
Library
Hurt
In d pool
In d car
Ekim pregnant
Hurt 2
Happy family?
Ekim pregnant (2)

Meet up

98 6 2
By Hadiqa_Amna

Kanat talking to Ekim on Hazel's phone.  Ekim was confused but he felt good that she had asked about his health and hand.

Kanat: What are you doing?

Ekim: Nothing!

Kanat: Where is your mother?

Ekim: She is at work!

Kanat: Can we meet for a while?

Ekim was surprised at his unbridled desire.  Before she refused, Kanat spoke.

Kanat: Do not deny!

Ekim looked at him angrily. He smiled softly.

Ekim: How do you drive with that hand?

Kanat: I will do it!  shall I come?

He asked happily in the end, like a child.  Ekim laughed uncontrollably.

Ekim: Yes, come!

At that moment Hazel entered.

Hazel: What happened? Where did Kanat have to come?

Ekim: Kanat wants to meet!

Hazel: Really? Let me prepare you well!

Ekim: This is not a date!

Hazel: What to know!

She said with a wink. Ekim smiled. Hazel picked out a beautiful ensemble for her and then did her light make-up and hairdo.

(The shirt was little wrapped in hem wrap)

Ekim: Isn't it too much?

Hazel: No, you are looking perfect.

She said while looking at her with admirable eyes. Ekim nodded shyly. At the same time they heard voice of horn of Kanat's car.

Hazel: Use protection!

Ekim: Offffffff sussssssss yaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

She said with red cheeks. Kanat was waiting for her leaning on the car. Seeing her, Kanat's mouth fell open in surprise.

Ekim: It's all done by Hazel!

Kanat: But you accepted!

Ekim nodded slowly.  Kanat opened the car door for her. When she sat inside, Kanat closed the door. He went to the other side and after sitting down, he started the car.  Ekim saw that he was driving very carefully. Kanat did not see her even once.  All his attention was on the road. Ekim did not know where those people were going.

Ekim was getting confuse more and more.
After some time Kanat stopped the car. He stopped in front of a farmhouse. He got down and took Ekim's hand and took her down. Ekim looked at the place then Kanat.  Kanat smiled and took her hand and led her inside  But instead of going to the rooms they took her to the lawn where the weather was quite nice and there was furniture to sit on.

Ekim: Kanat what is this place.

Kanat: This is my comfort place.

He said with a smile and turned his body to her. Now he was looking at her face to face. They were still standing. Kanat looked at her with admirable eyes.

Kanat: I can't believe you got ready for me!

Ekim: Hazel did this all!

Kanat: And you accepted what she did, if you didn't want to, nobody can force you I know that!

He said with a smile and Ekim looked at him nervously. Kanat put his hand on her cheek, making her face him eyes to eyes.

Kanat: You are looking really so beautiful!

Ekim didn't reply, she was just looking at him. Kanat slowly kissed her on forehead which was new thing for her. She looked at him in shock. He smiled as he put his forehead on hers.

Kanat: I always desire you to take here and spend night with you.

He said in lowered voice. Ekim looked at him.

Kanat: Not the type of night lovers spend together but I wanted to spend a night with you, listening to you, laughing with you, eating with you.... I wished you give me enough space and your trust that you are not afraid of spending night with me.... Are you scared now?

Ekim: I'm.... I mean I never spent a night with any guy and now I'm really confused don't know what to do!

Kanat: Don't worry, I will not touch your body, but of course I wanted to kiss you babe!

He said while putting his thumb on her lower lip.

Kanat: I will not force you of course! I don't want to force you for anything. I love you and I am not as bad guy as you think!

She looked at him in eyes. He was waiting for her response. She slowly leaned up on her toes and slowly kissed him on lips. Kanat was shocked with her act. He smiled with amazement. She smiled too.

He slowly lean towards her and kissed her again but this time, it was passionate kiss and to his surprise, she was also responding to his kiss. They separate after few minutes.
Ekim looked at him in the eyes, so did he.

Ekim: Every girl wants her first kiss with the person she falls in love with. And I'm in those lucky ones who got their first kiss from their first love!

She said with a bright smile. He looked at her in a shock.

Kanat: Do you... Do you love me?

Ekim: To be honest.... I fall for you when I first saw you punching a boy in a gym.... The first time I saw you! They said good girls falls for bad boys and those bad boys break their hearts not letting them falling for good boys too but it's okay, I don't have control over my feelings and that's why I'm telling you that I love without caring about it's outcome. Even if you leave me or stayed by my side it will be all my faith.

She don't know from where she was getting this courage to say so much to him. Kanat put his hand around her waist as other one was in case due to fracture.

Kanat: I'm not as bad as you are thinking!

Ekim: Then I will wish to get to know about you, about your life! I hope you will tell me everything and trust me!

Kanat: I trust you, and trust me you are the only girl I wished to be on my side.

Ekim: But I'm scared of you being on my side, I'm scared of people talking about us!

Kanat: Don't need to be! They don't want to see you happy just.

He said while kissing her on forehead.

Kanat: Thanks for trusting me enough to coming here with me without yelling in the car.

Ekim: You wanted me to yell?

Kanat: No but the Ekim I am dealing since first day would bang my head to the car's window if she saw me driving on unknown roots!

He said with a smile and she laughed. And right then she realized that they were standing so close that their bodies were touching.

Kanat: Ekim!

Ekim: Huh?

Kanat: I wanted you to wear this dress again when my hand case will remove!

Ekim: Why?

Kanat: Then I will undress you with my hands...

He said as his eyes were burning her soul. She looked at him with red cheeks. He slowly leaned towards her and kissed her on collar bone.

Kanat: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Ekim: Of course I will!

He smiled and then give her a little peck on lips. They stayed in lawn for few hours talking about themselves, she putting her head on his chest and talking about their personal lives. After talking for few hours, Kanat drove her home and went to his house with happiness and joy that he finally won her heart and they exchanged their first kiss!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
7.2K 81 27
Just some one shots of our fav boy. <3
148K 1.2K 42
๐—€๐—‘๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—€!๐—‰
198K 4.2K 84
One Shots Drabbles and short stories of Beast Boy and Raven ๐Ÿ’•