Crushed

By johnnykavanaghlover

ʚɞ in which ・゚: ✧・゚:* ‧͙⁺˚*・ Ophelia Thompson develops a crush on her best friend Jay Kelso, who happens to... More

Intro

chapter 1

41 0 0
By johnnykavanaghlover

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"You should really clean up in here." I say as I swing open the door to Jays room.

"Well you should stop coming over uninvited." Jay replies with a chuckle.

I clear a spot for me on the bed and get under the covers with Jay. I roll onto my side to face him.

"Ricky so does not like me back." I sigh.

Jay tosses his phone on the bed and removes his earbud. He gives an annoyed look before replying.

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I asked him to hangout and he replied with 'ya for sure' like he didn't even try to make plans."

"Fie, I swear you are so stupid sometimes. No boy our age makes plans with a girl. He obviously assumes you'll ask him to come over at like 3 in the morning for a super romantic hangout."

I laugh and hit Jay with his own pillow.

"Jay I want a date not a hookup."

"Well then I guess you gotta get some balls and ask him yourself."

"How am I supposed to do that. What if he says no?"

"He won't say no. No guy in the history of the world has ever said no to you."

I smile. He's not wrong. No guy has ever not wanted me, aside from Jay of course. Jay has been my best friend since the 6th grade. We were assigned to a group project and well here we are 5 years later. And by the way, strictly platonic as always.

"Ughhhh. I hate being a beautiful hilarious teenage girl. Its so hard." I say sarcastically.

"Sounds like a huge problem. I say just hit him up and say 'wanna get dinner sometime just you and me' and then see what he says."

"Oh my god Jay no."

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"He could say no!"

Jay laughs as he gets up from the bed.

"Fie, you're overthinking this way too much. Guys like simple. Literally just ask him. He's gonna say yes."

And with that Jay exits the room, leaving me to think about his advice. Here goes nothing I guess.

me
hey! wanna get dinner sometime. like just me and u.

Ricky
hey! yeah sounds good to me. are u meaning like a date?
or just friends?
friends is cool haha😄
but a date is even cooler
haha
yk what i mean

me
a date ricky
obvi🤭🤭
pick me up at 6?

Ricky
yeah!!
i'll be there
dress cute
i mean you always do
but

me
i know what you mean

I squeal and throw my phone across the room. Then I immediately run back to get it so I begin scrolling Pinterest to plan an outfit. What the hell do I wear to a dinner date?

"What's with the screaming?" Jay asks as he returns with wet hair from his shower.

"Well Jay Micheal Kelso, I'll have you know I took your advice and asked Ricky on a date. And he said yes." I squealed as I pulled up the texts to show Jay.

"He's so nervous. You got him freaking out." Jay replies.

"What's a good first date outfit?"

"Underwear. Super sexy underwear."

"Jay, be serious."

"I guess a dress."

"I'll ask Gwen or Ozzie for help. I gotta go. I have a date to get ready for."

"Alright fie. See ya. Text me and let me know how it goes."

"I'll give you all the dirty little details."

I slam his bedroom door and run down the stairs. I am going on a date with Ricky. Ricky and I are going on a date!!

me
guys! 911 what does one wear on a date

Gwenith❤️‍🔥
wtf!!
did ricky finally ask u out

Oz👹👹
finally got the balls
i doubt it

me
i asked him
we have a dinner date at 6
someone come over and help
i'm freaking tf out
HELP MENWHEUEI
WHAT DO I WEAR

Oz👹👹
on the way
am bringing my pinterest

Gwen❤️‍🔥
coming too
bringing snacks and myself

"Bitch we are here!" Gwen shouts as she stomps up the stairs.

"Guys do I look best with straight or curled hair?" I ask frantically.

"Straight." Ozzie and Gwen reply.

"Ozzie what am I wearing?"

"I was thinking vintage corset top with a little black skirt."

"You know exactly what I want."

I grab the pieces for my outfit and give my hair a good brush.

"Okay now the most serious question. Do I wear a matching set or no? and if I do which one?" I ask as I open my underwear drawer.

"I mean better safe then sorry." Gwen replies with a slight laugh.

"Black? Pink? Red? Blue?" I scramble and hold each one up.

"Wow you slut." Ozzie exclaims.

"Black. Always sexy but still classy." Gwen tells me.

I head to the bathroom to put my bra and underwear on. I walk out to show my best friends the set on. Then my eyes widen. What in the hell is Jay doing in my room with them.

"Oh good you're out of the bathr-" Jays mouth drops when he sees me.

"So what do you think!" I manage to say.

I'm trying so hard to lighten the mood. Is Jay really looking at me in my underwear.

"Great choice! I guess you took my underwear comment too literally." Jay laughs as a blush appears on his face.

Thank god he laughed it off. I mean I know I look good but this is the type of things that ruins guy and girl friendships. The way he looked at me though, like he wanted to take this off with his teeth. Wait. Did I really just think about that? Jay is my best friend and that's it. I have to stop.

"Well I want to be memorable on a first date!" I giggle before heading back into the bathroom.

me
what the hell guys
you could've told me he showed up

Gwenith❤️‍🔥
sorry!!
we didn't know you were gonna come out in your underwear
at least you looked hot

Oz👹👹
you definitely rocked his world
good job not making it awkward
although he definitely grew a couple inches iykyk

me
stop!!
you guys know me and jay are just friends
always platonic

I finally get on my actual outfit and walk out again.

"10/10." Gwen cheers.

"I should be a stylist." Ozzie beams.

"Ricky's gonna die for you girl." Jay laughs.

"Oh stop guys." I giggle.

A knock then echos through the house.

"Shit! He's here. Oh my god." I panic.

"You got this fie. Use all the tips I gave you." Jay smiles and high fives me.

"Bye guys!!!" I say as I pulled them all into a group hug.

Now I guess I have to go on a date with Ricky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 46.7K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.4M 277K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 65.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
688K 36.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...