LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Von prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 5

3K 367 49
Von prita_krishnan

Shailu returned to Dev's cabin and sat exhausted.. his words repeating again and again in her head,

LOVE BUG?

WHY DID YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT TELLING ME BABE?

DID YOU MISS ME DARLING?

Shailu mv: enakku yen idha munnadi engayo ketta maari irukku...

Suddenly someone touched her shoulders.. she turned around and saw it's dev ...

Dev: time aachu polama?

Shailu gave him a small smile & Nodded her head... Both of them cleared file's in Dev's table and left from there..

Dev: first day vey exhausted la?

Shailu Nodded her head as yes... Dev can feel that she's scared to be core so he didn't speak anymore... He dropped her on her room ,

Dev: refresh aagitu rest edu.. Naa dinner ku vandhu unna kooptukira. 

Shailu: ok na...

Dev patted her head & went from there and shailu entered in her & straightly went to bathroom to take shower..

She opened the showers and stood under it and closed her eyes.. everything that happened today was flashed infront of her eyes..

Suddenly she heard her phone ringing sound.. she stopped the shower and put towel around her & came outside...

She took phone & looked at the caller ID it's her father... She smiled and attend it,

Shailu: daddy.. I Miss you so much...

Prabhu chuckled and said,

Prabhu: me too da ..first day work laa Epdi pochu?

Shailu  remembered everything & sttuters a little...

Prabhu: papa ennachu? Amaithiya irukka edhum prachanaya?

Shailu gulped & and said,

Shailu: illa pa.. everything is okay...

Prabhu: are you sure thangam?

Shailu: yes dad everything is good...

Prabhu: yen un voice oru maari iruku?

Shailu: it's just... I am tired dad..

Prabhu: ok thangam take rest.. appa aprama koopdra..

Shailu: okay daddy... But thaniya thoonga bayama irukku...

Prabhu: ah.. unnoda favourite stuffy ah un luggage ku adila vachurukka ..  eduthuko..

Shailu: really? You are best dad ever.. I love you dad..

Prabhu: love you too.. sleep..

Shailu: okay dad...

She ended the call and sighed... She changed into her shorts and crop top & took her luggage & saw her favourite wolf stuff toy...

Shailu hugged it to her chest.. this stuffy is with her as long as she remember.. but she couldn't remember who bought it for her... But it's gives her safe feeling..  she always have a habit of hugging it & sleep..

Shailu: I really need a hug from you my varthu.. do you know what happened today?

With that she started to explain everything that happened today to that wolf stuffy... she also fell asleep hugging wolf toy before she finish her rambling..

When dev knocked her room but she didn't open.. so he opened the door and went inside and saw her sleeping with stuff toy.. he chuckled seeing her..

Dev: kolandha maari innum stuff toy ah Vachu thoongitu iruka.. iva oru psyctric doctor nu sonna yaarum namba maatanga.. Paavam kolandha romba bayandhuta..

He went near her & patted her arms..

Dev: paapu.. paapu.. endhiri da..

She scrunched her nose and turned her face other side.. he chuckled and slightly pinched her arms...

She hissed & opened her eyes and saw dev and pouted..

Dev: endhiri maa saaptu vandhu thoongu...

Shailu: enakku tired ah irukku thookam vardhu Naa..

Dev: saaptu vandhu thoongu da maa..

Shailu: fine (huffed)

Both of them walking towards lunch hall...

Dev: room pudichirukka papa .. comfortable ah irukka?

Shailu: Nalladha irukku but Enakku thaniya thoonga bayama irukku..

Dev laughed shailu Glared at him...

Dev: sari sari muraikadha.. if you don't mind en room la rendu bed irukku night en room la thoongigo.. unakku prachana illa na...

Shailu: enakku ok dhaa.. but you know yarachu paatha thappa pesuvaanga...

Dev: adhuvum saridhaan.. namma makkalukku aduthavangala paththi rumours kelaparadhu alwa saapdra maarila..

Shailu: aama..aamaa...

They reached lunch hall & sat in table.. dev leaned towards shailu and whispered,

Dev: shailu idhu common lunch hall.. so ellarum varuvaanga.. even some of the patients too so becareful and stick to me.. ellatayum alava vachuko...

Shailu: ok..

They ordered their dinner and started to discuss about their observation about arsh...

Dev: nee enna ninaikira papa .. vera edhachum unnala guess panna mudiyadha?

Shailu: mmm..  I think he also have a bipolar disorder along with others..

Dev: mmm.. Seema madam report ketanga ... Nee observe pannadhellem report ah convert Pannu naalikku submit panirlaam..

Shailu: ok Naa.. enakku innum oru sandhegam irukku Naa...

Dev: enna?

Shailu: I think arsh ku hallucinations um irukkum nu ninaikira.. Along with slightly erotomania ... But Enakku konjam time venum adha comform pandrakku...

Suddenly someone from behind them said,

" Wow.. what a Deep observation observation.. ms shailaja"

Both of them turned around and saw its seema and Ajay...

Dev: sir mam...

Both of them stood from their place..

Seema: utkaarunga.. utkaarunga...

Ajay & Seema sat infront of them..

Ajay: enna papa.. vela epdi irukku? Dev ellathayum solirpannu ninaikira?

Shailu: yes sir..

Seema: report ennachu Dr. Dev?

Dev: naalaikku submit paniruvom mam..

Seema: mmm.. ahm shailaja.. unga native enna?

Shailu: mm... Ooty mam..

Ajay: nee valandhadhu padichadhu ellam Anga dhana papa?

Shailu: illa sir padichadhu coimbatore la...

Ajay & seema looked at each other... Shailu looked at them confusedly,

Ajay: mmm.. enga padicha papa?

Shailu: PSGCAS sir..

Seema: endha year?

Shailu: 2019...

Ajay: mmm.. ahm papa.. unakku...

Before he ask anything Seema stopped him...

Seema: Ajay.. papa endhirichuruppa.. polaam...

Ajay nodded his head & both of them nodded & went from there....

After eating dev dropped  shailu infront of her room and went to his room...

She went inside and layed in bed hugging her wolfy.. she kissed that toy & whispered, I love you varthu... & Fell asleep...

Suddenly A figure entered the room and went near her & sat beside her in bed ..

He covered her with blanket and kissed her hair and buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply,

"I love you too love bug...."

It layed beside her and hugged her from behind and slept...

Continued..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.1K 4.5K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
302 62 8
" Toh Hum bhi aap se yeh waada karte hai ki do hafte, sirf do wafte me hum aapse shaadi karenge aur aap naa bhi nahi kar payengi. So be ready soon to...
44.6K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
56.5K 3.4K 32
A girl went inside the principal's office. She was trying to find a place, when she saw a girl standing up from behind the table in really awkward cl...