- Those eyes - Ao'nung (on ho...

By Pandoras_fav_human

"your beauty never scared me" "I've never met anyone like you, that's why" This st... More

(: Playlist :)
(: Intro :)
1. ~ past ~
3. Him <3
4. ~ why? ~
5. ~ The dream ~
6. Our spot [M -ish]
~Dealing with anxiety and disorders~
A/N
A/N
Another A/N

2. ~Past~ pt. 2

139 7 2
By Pandoras_fav_human

Mo'ats done with her little ritual and you wake up in your avatar body but once you open your eyes neytiri and Jake gasp while Mo'at smiles. "What? Is something wrong?" You start touching your face to see if anything's wrong with it. Mo'at held her hand out for me "child you have purple eyes" i take her hand as the word 'purple' echoes in your mind, your shocked 'purple eyes?' "No that can't be right I have yellow eyes like the rest of you"  

"not anymore child" Mo'at says

"i-i gotta go" you ran in the direction of the lab that held your avatar body before. You ran in and went to the closet mirror. "no No i-i'm a freak" you suddenly felt hands on your shoulders you yiped "ah- Jake don't scare me like that."

"Your not a freak"

"Then what am I jake, how do you explain this?"

"no" jake bluntly says avoiding the question

"No what?"

"Don't call me that"

"Then what do I call you?"

"Dad" your eyes grow wide "y-you mean it?" He nods and says "mhm" your eyes grow teary "ok Dad" he cups your face and wipes your tears "don't cry girl, you've cried to much for one day" you hug him. He chuckles

We all have a celebration for me becoming full na'vi , there was dancing, drinks, laughter, talking, you've never been so happy. Kiri pulls you aside and says "we need to prepare a dance" 

"what? For who?" you question

"YOU"

"Wait- WHAT" "FOR ME WHY- HOW- I- I DONT DANCE"

"Yeah you do now come on lets ask mother"

"I-" before I could say anything she dragged me to neytiri

"Mother!" Kiri yells

Mother comes our way "yes kiri?" 

"can you help us prepare a dance?" Kiri asks

"Sure, I remember when I was to dance in front of everyone before heh it was so nerve racking"

"No kidding" you say

°•

°•

°•

You finished your dance and they said you preformed it beautifully and you thank them and move on 'oh my eywa that was so nerve racking' you go to kiri and hit her arm playfully "what???" She says sarcastically we both laugh

"Why did you make me do that???" 

"Because its Tradition"

"ugh whatever butthead" you both laugh

°•

°•

Timeskip

°•

°•

Kiri pov: 

We were walking down a log. We meaning me, tuk, spider, lo'ak. Everyone is running down a log and tuk stops the touch a plant that caught her attention and then Lo'ak says "come on tuk keep up"

Spider mentions "why did you even bring her lo'ak?"

"Ugh because she's such a crybaby"

Lo'ak Mocks her "I'm telling you're not supposed to go to the battlefield I'll tell mom if you don't let me come" spiders laughs at this which causes me to hit this arm, tuk sticks her tough out making a weird noise while she's making spider her shield.

°•

Lo'ak finds a abandoned helicopter "come on" lo'ak demands as he climbs the rest of the log. "are there any dead bodies in there?" Tuk asked

I start to trial off look at the beautiful sceneries before me. Pandora scares me because I'm afraid I'm going to love her too much, My Dad warned me that the most dangerous part of Pandora was that you'll grow to love her too much, but that doesn't stop me from admiring her beauty. I see a bunch of lizard like animals Landing on top of a giant leaf, As I go under the leaf I spread my hands at the bottom of the leaf making the lizards Glide in the air again. I lay down in some grass to get comfortable, I feel the grass on my hands and watch the seeds of the spirit tree float above me. I may have gotten a little bit too comfortable and fell into a deep sleep. Spider comes and wakes me up. "kiri, kiri, kiri wake up"

I End up waking up, and Spider asks "are you ok?" 

I say " I was doing that thing again wasn't i?" 

"yeah.."

°•

Lo'ak finds large foot prints but says that there shoe prints but that there to big to be human. Him and spider start to walk away somewhere, "What are you doing!" I ask after inspecting the foot print

"Shh tracking" we arrive at the old shack

"We were never supposed to come here" I say knowing lo'ak will get in trouble if we get caught

°•

°•

°•

°•

Your pov:

Me, jake, neytiri, and neteyam were flying on our ikran Doing patrol until I grunt and my ikran goes weak and flies down but I quickly pick the ikran back up the the level everyone else was on, neteyam noticed this and asked "hey are you ok?" you hiss in pain as the pain gets Progressively worse "no i-... I think somethings wrong with lo'ak I don't know but that's what my mind is Constantly repeating" 

'Somethings wrong I have to go check up on Lo'ak' but before I could we heard lo'ak comming to us "This is eagle eye over" Jake responds and lo'ak says he has eye on some avatars, my eyes widen and so does neteyams we look at each other as our ears go down both knowing that i was right. 

"um we are at the old shack" 

"who's we?"

"Me, spider, kiri..... and tuk" I can see neytiri's horror in the word tuk coming though the comms, Jake tells them to move out. neteyam tells us that he knows a quick way. We dive down as we follow him to the old shack. But once we get there Jake and neytiri insist that me and neteyam stay and watch the ikrans but neteyam is insisting that he goes saying that he's a warrior ' its not fair of him to only mention himself I'm a warrior too but do I get to go nOOoO~'  When Jake and neytiri walk way and turn there backs to us he glares at them Angerily and you touch his shoulder "calm down neyam"

"Neyam?" He asked

"Oh I just thought of a nickname for you heheh are you ok with that?" He nods smiling knowing that your trying to cheer him up, but I get the same pain but 10x worse then when we were flying, I fall to the ground holding on to neteyams hand as he worries and panicly says "shit are you ok little sis?"

You hiss as you lay down on the branch that you all landed on. Your breathing heavily but then it all goes away in a snap you gasp at the sudden pain is gone. "Neyam we need to go help somethings wrong" as soon as you guys start running toward the site the eclipse happens and it starts raining And you hear neytiri yiping and as you look down you gasp and show neteyam the group that was captured, you both wait awhile till you signal neteyam to go on ground as you stay in the tree and shoot from above. You see neytiri shot the avatar that was holding kiri and spider. She basically just declared war. People start shooting her as I panic and shoot one, I hit there shoulder and then the one that I shot starts shooting at me.

 I panic even more as I pray to eywa to give me strength to help fight them off. Lo'ak sets off a smoke bomb that was connected to the avatar that was shooting me. "RUN" lo'ak yells as he starts running, But one catches kiri from running I get angry and shoot them in the head. I notice the avatar hiding from my mother signaling to another avatar and I decided to follow, as i follow I see him aiming for neytiri and I was about to shoot him when neteyam did for me. Another avatar that was hiding set up A machine gun against neteyam and neteyam aims to shoot but Jake pushes him over After I see that I decided to run to my mother Once I get to my mother she was surprised and worried "what are you doing here y/n?!?!" 

"I came and helped like a warrior should." Then a bomb explodes right behind us send me and her but I was sent a little further Sense I'm smaller then her. I end up falling off the branch me and neytiri were running on "Y/N!!" She goes to catch me but I'm already half way down to the ground as I'm in shock I don't process what is happening, then it hits me and I scream 'oh my eywa I'm falling' but Jake catches me before I hit the ground, he then drops me down and says "run!" And we run but we jump over this log and see lo'ak and tuk. Tuk says she's scared and Jake hugs her, Then neytiri and kiri show up.

"Kiri where's spider" I ask as I look around, she looks down as her eara go down as well "kiri where is spider!"

"Spider is taken" neytiri speaks up, I stand there in shock tears weld in my eyes as my misty vision gets worse i look at Jake, he opens his arms for a hug and I take it I sob into his stomach and just let it all out, how scared I was, how panicked I was, Jake was like my emotional support Na'vi he was kind about everything to me because he knows how sensitive I am to these things. He reassures me with "its ok, everything is ok" stuff like that and he like half hugs lo'ak and neteyam as I still hug him.  

"thank you great mother, thank you" neytiri pleads, both me and lo'ak are sad about spider We end up hugging, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine. I cried into his shoulder as he stood strong and shakily shh's me to keep me calm.

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

Tuk was peeking on Jake and neytiri as they argue in your guys hut and you, kiri, lo'ak, and neteyam listen in on it, You worry that you guys may have to leave right as you were getting used to being here... you'll have to leave, this makes you run, you run to your ikran and hop on it and leave for the night, you where angry very angry and sad and worried you had a mixture of feelings that you couldn't understand. You ended up falling asleep in a cave. 

°•

°•

°• 

You woke up extra early that morning your back aked and the sun was in your eyes but your ikrans soon covered that with his wing, your ikrans seemed to be overprotective of you ever since the ceremony. You were confused but thanked him, he bowed to you as a 'your welcome' you where shocked you said "can you understand me?" The ikran nodded you smiled and said " come on we gotta get back before everyone wakes up" he nods and neels down for you and you jump on and start flying back to home.

°•

°•

°•

You get home and everyone is heading to the spirit tree I ran to lo'ak and them. "Y/n! Where were you?" Lo'ak says "you'll never know" you laugh as you guys walk over to the spirit tree. "Why are we going to the spirit tree again?" I ask "because daddy is Announcing a new Olo'eyktan" you were surprised "why" everyone goes sad "because were leaving" kiri says

Your ears went down as sadness was covering your face 'I was right, I hate being right sometimes' you ask "a-am I coming with you guys?" Kiri ears went up in shock "of course your coming with us your family" she puts her hand on my shoulder to reassure me. You sigh in relief, at least your going with them. 

°•

°•

°•

°•

You guys get ready to leave and your on your own ikran, kiri was on her own, same with lo'ak, neteyam, and jake, but neytiri snd tuk shard a ikran. Jake guides us though storms, clear skys he would guide us though a tornado if he had to just to keep us safe. 'I admire Jake he's kind respectful and respected I want to be just like him in a way' we go over a beautiful sea and I'm amazed I just stare at it and maybe for to long I almost fly into neteyam "sorry neyam, I wasn't looking straight!" He nods and continues flying.

°•

°•

We finally get there and we have a hard time finding where to land but we found a little chunk of land that was connected to a village and we decided to land there. As we land I notice how secure this village was there was big trees protecting them and they use the tree roots to help make homes. It was beautiful you couldn't stop looking at it. Also as we land people gathered around us but I didn't get a good look at them.

Neytiri helps tuk down as I jump off my ikran, neytiri also tries to bring her bow but Jake says to leave it. Neytiri says "be nice everyone" you roll your eyes and say "yes moOOOther" 

You stay back and watch the ikrans and talk to yours specificly because you knew he could understand. Once you were done reassuring That everything was okay to your ikran and every other one, you started to head toward the rest of the sullys and then you see HIM <3

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday I had massive writers block but I got it done so I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it :) bye bye and good night or good morning whatever your time zone is lmao

Heh vibe^^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.6K 15
#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 ➜ ❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭...
2.9K 64 15
She doesn't like to talk she doesn't like people only people she tolerates is her sister tsireya and her twin brother aonung and of course her parent...
230K 8.3K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
36.7K 574 17
A story where 2 friends fall in love with the same girl. Will they accomplish their goal to fight over her? Read the story to find out.