Go with the flow

By jasdarealDON

It's a poly book More

faces + disclaimer
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
JassyOut
am i back??
BIG WHAT IF??!
One more time?

eleven

10.4K 682 156
By jasdarealDON

excuse all mistakes

Niara sniffled, running her hands through her messy hair as her legs bounced uncontrollably. She hadn't said one word to nobody since they all found out that Yara had been kidnapped. She was devasted and angry. She couldn't believe that something like this could happen to Yara.

Police officers showed up to Niara's house after someone reported seeing a girl being forced into a white van. When they showed up at the scene they found Yara's phone along with her bag. They had a tech unlock Yara's phone so that they could contact her family; first emergency contact being Niara.

"I can assure you that we're doing everything that we can to bring her back." One of the detectives spoke, trying to reassure Niara and everyone else that showed up after hearing the news.

"Y'all got everybody here, but ain't nobody out there looking for her!" Lyric snapped. "Geno, get your fucking hands off of me!"

"Ma'am, the person that did this is surely going to slip up and make a mistake. When he does, we'll be there to catch him." The same detective replied.

"So we all just waiting for a fucking mistake? Nigga y'all waiting for this nigga to kill her! Do y'all fucking jobs." Niara spoke for the first time. "I need y'all to find her please. Y'all got her description and everything."

Hakim stared at nothing in particular, tuning out all of the voices. The more that he listened, the more that everyone pissed him off. When he first heard the news, he wasted no time racing to Niara's house. He was angry with himself. He knew if he would've never left Yara, that they wouldn't been in this predicament at the moment.

"Bouba I made everyone sandwiches." Jayah mumbled, standing in front of him with two sandwiches just the way that he liked them.

"I'm good tootie." He replied.

"Treasure do you want them?" Jayah offered.

"No I'm good boo, thanks." Treasure shook her head. She had immediately left work, when Niara called her. She cried the whole way over immediately thinking the worst. She tried to think positively about the outcome, but she knew how most cases turned up.

They all thought that Swiss and Ashanti had something to do with Yara's kidnapping, but was quickly wronged. A store nearby caught the whole thing on their security cameras, including a clear visual of the guy who snatched Yara. It was the same guy who was known for kidnapping vulnerable women and selling them into sex trafficking. The police had been trying to catch the guy for the longest, but everytime they came close to it he disappeared into thin air.

"I know she so scared right now, this shit about to make me sick." Niara sniffled. "I had literally just told her to come back home. I should've never let her go out by herself." She added. Niara was blaming herself for everything. She felt like she could've prevented all of this.

Before Yara had left the house Niara offered to drive her anywhere that she needed to go. Yara declined, because she felt like she needed time to wrap her mind everything that had happened. She didn't want to seem like Niara's burden, and she was already so used to doing things on her own.

Niara felt like if she would've persuaded Yara a little bit more that they wouldn't be where they were.

"Now, does Yara have any other birthmarks or tattoos or anything that we can add to her description?" One of police officers asked them. They had already gotten her clothing description, but they needed something that could possibly stand out on Yara.

"I-I don't know. I know she doesn't have tattoos, and she only has her ears pierced." Niara shook her head.

Hakim clenched his jaw, finally clearing his throat. "She got a birthmark spot on her right calf and on her left side near her stomach. She got a small mole on the side of her right eye." He spoke.

"And she got a mark behind her ear where she had to get stitches before." Treasure added.

"Good, we can add this to her description." The officer nodded, writing everything down.

"Get up and let's go." Hakim simply stated. "Not finna sit around and wait for that nigga to do some shit to her. I'll find her myself." He hated the idea of them all sitting around waiting for Yara to be potentially killed or injured in the worst way possible.

"What about Jayah?" Niara asked, immediately standing to her feet. "And I'm not leaving all these people in my house Hakim."

Hakim smacked his lips. "So stay here then Niara. Geno come on. Treasure stay here with them."

"No I'm going with you babe. I want to help." Treasure shook her head, grabbing her purse. Even though Treasure was tough at times, she could admit that she was scared as hell.

"I'll back mama. Stay here with them for me, I'll call you if anything." Hakim repeated, kissing her forehead. "I need y'all to stay together just in case they find anything."

Treasure sighed, nodding her head. She knew that Hakim and Geno could handle themselves, but she felt like she needed to be there to protect them. She had already felt like she failed to do so with Yara.

When Hakim and Geno both got into his truck, he leaned his head back on the headrest finally letting the tears escape his eyes. He didn't want to cry in front of the girls, because he was trying to be strong.

"Bro we gone find her." Geno looked ahead, trying to think of all possible places that Yara could be.

"She don't deserve this shit Gen. My baby so innocent. I want this nigga dead, you hear me? This nigga gotta go." He cried, throwing his arm over his face.

"You know I'm on whatever you on. That's why we need to find them before those pig ass cops do. So get your head straight, so we can think." Geno replied. Geno and Hakim had been best friends since middle school. They referred to each other as brothers, because their loyalty ran just that deep for each other.

Geno was always down to kill anybody for Hakim, and it was vice versa. They always had each other's back no matter if one was right or wrong. If one went down, they were both going down.

"Get all your cries and shit out, so we can think Hakim. Yara need us right now." Geno said, in a more stern voice. He couldn't imagine what Hakim was going through, and he didn't judge him for crying. However; they needed to start searching before something else went wrong.

Hakim wiped his face, returning back to his usual mug. He pressed the start button on his truck, immediately roaring the engine. "I feel like since he been doing this shit, he gone be smart with it. He know that most kidnappers use abandoned houses and shit, so I don't think he would've taken her there."

"Shid, the nigga kidnapped her in front of a whole gas station. That nigga already made one mistake. I feel like this nigga dumb, the cops just don't know what they doing." Geno shrugged.

"To be honest I feel like he got Yara somewhere so obvious to the point where we wouldn't even think to look." He added.

Hakim nodded in a agreeance. He felt like the kidnapper was hiding somewhere obvious, but somewhere where nobody wouldn't think to look. He knew that he couldn't have went far, because he would want to snatch another girl soon.

"I think I know where they at." Hakim stated.

~

"Boss she's still bleeding. I think we should take her to a hospital, if we don't she's gonna bleed out. There's only so much that I can do. Why did you stab her in the first place?"

"She's not going anywhere. Her little ass was putting up a hell of a good fight. That bitch kicked me in my nuts. If she bleed out, she just dies." The serial kidnapped shrugged, texting his connect that he would be soon selling Yara off too.

"But then she won't be any good. That means your work would go to waste. She needs a hospital."

"No hospital!"

Yara's eyes weakly opened, trying to adjust them on the voices she heard. She tried to move, but instantly whimpered at the excruciating pain that rushed through her body.

"Look who's finally awake." Kelly, the kidnapper, smiled. "You were a tough one." He chuckled, watching at Yara hands went to her stomach. "Oh, sorry about that. You made me do it though."

"W-What are you gonna do to me?" Yara asked, voice breaking. She wanted to scream, but she knew that nobody would hear her. She knew that it could result in more consequences.

She looked around at her surroundings, instantly becoming familiar with where she was. Before she was hired on at Swiss's club, she worked at a coffee shop near the bank that she went to earlier. She was laid off due to the shop not making enough money to pay all of their employees. Months later, the coffee shop was shut down due to lack of buisness and it became an abandoned building.

"Aw, she's so cute. Boss let's keep her." His assistant, Beverly, cooed hearing Yara's voice. "Please, I wanna keep this one. She sounds so cute."

Kelly cut his eyes, sending Beverly a death glare. "We're not keeping her. We need more money, and she's the only way we can get some right now. At least until I pick another sweet, pretty, and vulnerable girl."

"Her mom was right, she has a beautiful body. I know they're gonna put her to work right away." Kelly smirked, running his thumb across Yara's face. "I'd use her for my personal needs, but I'll pass."

Tears brimmed Yara's eyes when she heard the word 'mom.' "My mom?" She asked in a low voice. She was hoarse and very weak. She was trying her best to stay alert, but she was getting weaker by the second from the consistent blood loss.

Kelly nodded his head with a slight chuckle. "Yeah your mom and dad had us following you for a while now. When you started living with those people I lost sight of you, but when I saw you leaving the bank earlier by yourself I knew it was my time to shine again."

Yara shook her head. "They wouldn't do this." Yara whispered. "They wouldn't—Before she could even add, her eyes closed back while her pulse slowed down.

"No more nap time. We need you awake for the facetime call." Kelly giggled to himself. He scooted a chair behind Yara's body, roughly throwing her in it. Her eyes shot back open as she gasped for air.

"Relax pretty. We like to let everyone make a final call so that their loved ones can talk to them one last time. We're not that selfish. We want them to see you one last time because they won't see you ever again." He added.

Beverly tied a rope around Yara's neck leaving one end at a good length just in case she needed to pull it if Yara tried anything sneaky. "Smile for the facetime call pretty. They're going to be so excited to see you."

Yara tried to keep her eyes open, but she just couldn't.

Kelly called Hakim's number specifically. He had gotten his number from Yara's pants pocket. She had started to keep a piece of paper with her that had Treasure, Hakim, Niara, and Lyric's number on it in case she lost her phone.

The phone rang for five seconds before it finally connected. He chuckled, snapping his fingers. "Action." He yelled.

Yara used all the strength that she had, opening her eyes. She looked directly at the camera, seeing Kelly behind it. "P-Papa." She rasped out. Even though she remembered that they were mad at her, she still felt like Hakim and Treasure were her safe place. She wanted them so badly.

"What the fuck?! Mama? Baby talk to me!" He yelled, pulling his truck over.

"P-Papa, come." She cried, trying to keep her head lifted.

"Mama keep them eyes open for me." Hakim tried to coach her, seeing the shape that she was in. He tried to remain calm when he saw the blood leaking from her stomach. "I'm so sorry baby. We gone find you. I promise you that."

"I-I'm sorry I lied." Yara started to apologize through her cries. She knew she wasn't going to make it out alive, and she wanted Hakim and Treasure to know how sorry she was for lying.

"Mama I don't care about that. I need you to focus, so that I can find you." Hakim replied, trying to hold back his own tears. After seeing for himself the shape that Yara was in, he wasn't so confident that they'd find her in time.

"P-Papa." Yara repeated. "I'm—I'm gonna die." She cried. From all of the times that she wished that she didn't exist, she never expected her life to end this way. She never had the guts to take her own life, but she never thought that nobody else would either.

"Don't say that! No you're not! Don't say that baby." Hakim sniffled, trying to keep his emotions at bay. "I promise we gone see each other soon."

"To that pussy ass nigga, I want you to know you a dead man." He mugged. "Show yourself pussy. Fuck that I'm gone see you soon."

"He's being so unappreciated right now." Kelly frowned. "I'm letting y'all have a sentimental and emotional moment, and this is how you show your thanks? How ungrateful of you?"

"Baby tell me you'll hang on. I need to hear you say it." Hakim said, trying to see if he could peep out Yara's surroundings.

"I'll hang on." Yara whispered, preparing to use all of her strength for her last final words.

"Anything else you wanna say love?" Beverly asked, slightly tugging on the rope choking Yara. She was suprised that Yara didn't try anything like the last victims.

Yara harshly coughed, bringing her hands to the rope. "We're at the old coffee shop by the bank on fifth street." She quickly said before a punch was thrown at her face.

Kelly mugged, ending the phone call.

Beverly yanked the rope around Yara's neck before continuously punching her in the face. The stunt that Yara had just pulled sent her into pure rage.

"Why would you upset Bev?" Kelly shook his head. He started gathering everything, so it could look like they weren't even there. The stunt that Yara had just pulled angered him, but he wasn't going to let it show. He was now planning to just torture Yara, hoping that she eventually died. He didn't care about the money anymore, Yara could've potentially gotten him caught.

"I really liked you." Beverly breathed heavily. "And this is how you show your appreciation to us for letting you make your final call?" She mugged, seeing that Yara was now unconscious.

"Let's just take her to the lake and dump her. They'll never find her." She suggested.

"That's our next option, but we gotta get out of here first. She gave us up." Kelly replied. While Beverly grabbed everything that could be traced back to them, Kelly lifted Yara's body into the air taking her to the van.

~

"Fuck!" Hakim yelled, punching a hole in the wall. "Fuck.Fuck.Fuck!" He repeated, adding more holes to the wall. "She was just here."

"Chief we found blood. We definitely think it matches the blood found at the scene from earlier." One of the detectives spoke, motioning them to follow her into the room where Yara, Kelly, and Beverly was.

"We gotta find my baby man. She was bleeding. We gotta find her." Hakim sniffled, wiping his face with his arms. After the phone call abruptly ended, he immediately sped to Yara's location asking the police to meet him there just in case.

"Can you remember where she was bleeding from?" The paramedics asked. They were also called because it was standard protocol.

"Her stomach. Her whole shirt was covered in blood." Hakim replied.

The paramedics exchanged looks before one of them spoke, "Most likely a stab wound. Chief we need to find her asap. She's already loss so much blood, if they don't kill her she'll bleed out. If she already hasn't."

"Did they say anything else on the phone call sir? Did you get a good look at their faces? Did Yara mention any names?" The lead detective asked.

"No, she was just calling for me. I did hear a male and female voice though. They sounded like they was smiling the whole time. When Yara told me her location the phone hung up." Hakim explained.

"Boss I know for sure who's behind this. Remember serial killer Kelly Lucas and his partner Beverly Lovett?"

"Yeah everytime we get close to catching them, they disappear."

"They're behind this. Remember how all of their victims families testified that they got a phone call so that they have one last conversation. That's what they just did with Yara. Now that she gave them up, they most likely went to another hiding spot or planning to do something worse."

"Boss his last victim. They dumped her in the lake." Another detective spoke.

"I need all available units, airship, and paramedics to Crown Royal's Lake. Alert the Coast Guard Search and Rescue. We hit them heavy. We're not stopping until we find this girl."

Hakim's heart dropped to his feet, hearing those words. He ran out of the coffee shop, jumping in his truck. Geno hopped in as well, and they wasted no time going to the nearest lake.

"Hang on mama." Hakim whispered to himself.

~

hellooo..

uh this isn't that long but my mind is so clouded right now, so I hope that y'all still enjoyed reading this.

so we learned that Swiss and Ashanti isn't behind this whole thing..suprisingly her parents are?

most of y'all guessed that Hakim and Treasure would be blaming themselves, but did y'all expect for Niara to blame herself too?

y'all think it was a smart move for Yara to spill her location? even in her circumstances?

the two psychopaths that took her are really crazy in the head..y'all think they'll get caught?

y'all think they'll find Yara in time?

vote, comment, and share!!

follow me kids!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 288 11
๐••๐•–ยท๐•ค๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– /๐••ษ™หˆ๐•ซฤซ(ษ™)๐•ฃ/ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐• ๐•— ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ...
320K 12.6K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||
124K 2.4K 53
Von ร— Durk Poly
159K 9K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค