🍒🍑Gojo plays dress up 😍🍆

By Dipstick108

sez More

Chapter 2
chapter 3

Chapter 1

448 0 0
By Dipstick108

"ughhh! i'm so bored!" I exclaimed. It had been such a boring day at work, and every part of me wished i were at home... with him.
I smirked as I thought about his gift- oh how exciting it would be to reveal it. I checked my watch, time to go!
I packed up eagerly and clocked out, rushing to my car. as i drove home, i dialed his number. it rung for a moment before he picked it up. "hey princess." his husky voice answered. I almost crashed the car and ran over a pedestrian because of how flustered i was.
"h-h-h-hey d-d-daddy.." i responded- feeling shy. "i'm coming home now, i'll get everything ready for tonight!"
he chuckled and my pussy was suddenly soo wet.
"i'll call you when it's all ready papi!"
he giggled, "okay kitten." and hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

122K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
95.2K 5.3K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...