The story of hero Deku

By Skytacka

Folow Izuku Midorya on a crazy journey to become the No.1 hero. Izuku was kidnapped, meets All Might, becomes... More

BIO
Chapter 1: -The family-
Chapter 2: -The lies-
Chapter 3: -The HPSC-
Chapter 4: -Quirk-
Chapter 5: -Stendhal-
Chapter 6: -Katana-
Chapter 7: -Kacchan-
Chapter 8: -Analisist-
Chapter 9: -Deku-
Chapter 10: -Meeting-
Chapter 11:-Cafe-
Chapter 12: -Leaving-
Chapter 14: -Ken Takagi and Mirai Sasaki-
Chapter 15:-Iida Tensei-
Chapter 16:-The mission-
Chapter 17:-Sludge-
Chapter 18:-Cleaning-
Chapter 19:-One for all-
Chapter 20:-Exams-
Chapter 21:-First Day-
Chapter 22:-Battle training-
Chapter 23:-Rising danger-
Chapter 24:-USJ-
Chapter 25:-Infarmary-
Chapter 26:-Friends-
Chapter 27: -The Sports Festival-
Chapter 28: -The Break-
Chapter 29:-The Tournament-
Chapter 30:-Hero names-
Chapter 31:-New quirk-
Chapter 32:-Hosu-
Chapter 33:-Move on-
Chapter 34:-School...-
Chapter 35:-Final exams-
Chapter 36:-Welcome to I-Island-
Chapter 37: -Suit up-
Chapter 38: -Back to UA-
Chapter 39: -Oh no, it's here-
Chapter 40:-Let's train-
Chapter 41:-Kota-
Chapter 42:-The villains-

Chapter 13:-Eraser and Mic-

577 7 5
By Skytacka

*art is mine*

3rd POV.

After they arrived to their destination, the three got out of the car. The building looked like a family house.

Izuku: I'm assuming this is your house

Yamada: It surely is our house

Aizawa: Let's get in, I want to sleep

They took Izukus things and went into the house
Aizawa gave Izuku a quick tour around the house

Yamada: and this is your room.

Aizawa crawled in in his yellow sleeping bag, like the caterpillar he is

Aizawa: I'm going to help you unpack

Izuku: Thanks caterpillar

Yamada: Pfft

Aizawa: No problem, problem child

Yamada: Hahahaha

Aizawa and Izuku started to unpack and Yamada went to cook dinner

Aizawa: Problem child what's this?

Izuku: A katana. There should be a second one somewhere there

Aizawa: ... And why do you have katanas?

Izuku: My friend gave them to me, and taught me how to use them. Normally I have them hidden under my bed, but I didn't feel good leaving them there for five months. I took them with me just in case. You don't like leaving your capture weapon somewhere either.

Aizawa: Ok, but you won't be needing them here, so just put them under the bed.

Izuku: Of course

They continued unpacking

Aizawa: So problem child when you got back home today, you were beaten up, mind explaining why?

Izuku: I was quirkless, and the class though that it meant useless... I always was a crybaby back then, so they just bullied me, it all started when I was misdiagnosed but I still wanted to be a hero no matter what, Kacchan was worried about me dying, so he tried to get me to give up on my dream, but he was little and thought that if he hurt me I would give up, and that started the bullying...
Then I left for about four years, I manifested a quirk and trained it a lot, then I came back.
Kacchan apologied for the bullying, told me his reasons, and I forgave him. He didn't want to bully me anymore, but I knew if he stopped now it would be weird, and the other kids would still bully me, if I stood up for myself I would have a problem on my record, because the teachers didn't like a quirkless kid, if Kacchan stood up for me he would get bullied too even if he has a good quirk...
So we did the only logical thing Kacchan bullied me so the other kids won't come at me and beat me up a lot, he always punched me light and we played as he was beating me up a lot. He always somehow stopped others to harm me.
Today Kacchan went to bathroom, and the teacher left the class, so the kids beated me up.

Aizawa: I'm so going to have Nezu destroy the school

Izuku: You need to wait for that a bit, Kacchan still needs to graduate

they finished unpacking and went downstairs to eat dinner

Izuku: It was delicious, thank you

Aizawa: You should probably go to sleep problem child I'm gonna start training with you early. 'Zashi needs to go teach, but I expelled my whole class this year, so I have much more time to train you, and Nezu allowed me to train you anyway.

Izuku: Good night

Aizawa: Good night problem child.

The next morning Aizawa was woken up by Yamada. He sighed and went to wake up Izuku. He was about to place a hand on him to shake him awake when Izuku jumped from the bed, threw Aizawa over him and pinned him to the floor. After a minute he released Eraserhead.

Izuku: I'm so sorry Eraser, I forgot to warn you, if you try to touch me while I'm sleeping, I'll attack you. Please just call next time.

Aizawa: Anyway kid let's go training, change and meet me outside.

After Izuku changed and went outside on a little garden Aizawa was already waiting for him

Aizawa: Okay problem child, do you know how to correctly throw a punch?

Izuku: I don't know?

Aizawa: just curl your fingers like this, and then do this motion

Aizawa said as he demonstrated the movement

Izuku: Like this?

Izuku asked as he copied the motion

Aizawa: Yeah, now try to punch my hand

Izuku did so

Aizawa: Okay, now just add a little more force

Izuku punched again

Aizawa: Good now on to the kicks...

Aizawa then showed Izuku bunch of punches kicks and fighting styles. Izuku was a quick learner and at the end of the day he knew most of the theory. They repeated this for four days, then they moved on to an extreme work out, Izuku always did the exercise until Aizawa told him to stop, he was always pushed to his limit, but never past the breaking point.
After three weeks Izuku got a lot more muscle, and learned to fight, he still had one more week to learn from Ereaser until he moved to his next internship. The next morning Izuku woke up and went downstairs into the kitchen.
Izuku made his way to the coffee machine and started making his coffee.

Aizawa: Morning problem kitten

Izuku: Morning Shouta

Yeah after Izuku and Aizawa discovered how much they both love silence and sleep, Aizawa started calling Izuku a problem kitten and eventually allowed Izuku to call him by his first name like the rest of his friends did.
Aizawa and Yamada were both shocked when the sunshine child came downstairs the second day, half asleep, and made his coffee. Izuku wasn't as loud as Yamada, so Aizawa liked how their training sessions were.

Aizawa: Okay problem kitten, stretch and today we're going to put all the training to good use. We're going to fight each other. If one is immobilized the other wins, after that I'm gonna give you some feedback and we'll try again. If you're able to defeat me I'll take you on patrol tonight.

Aizawa then attacked Izuku, Izuku blocked the punch, and the following kick. Izuku atempted t throw Aizawa off balance, but Aizawa jumped and avoided the kick, he then proceed to roundhouse kick Izuku, wich Izuku successfully blocked. Izuku then dogged Aizawa's next punch and run under Aizawa's arm and before Aizawa manged to turn around Izuku kicked him on the back, sending him on floor, and Immobilizing him.

Aizawa: *catching his breath* Good job problem kitten, but the last move left you exposed, if you were fighting a faster opponent they would have plenty of time to attack you. As I said you're coming on patrol with me, but the rules are, you won't fight any villains unless they attack you, and you can take your katanas with you.

Izuku: Yes sir

Izuku saluted and started laughing, Aizawa smiled too, but suddenly jumped at Izuku and punched his shoulder, Izuku dodged, and attempted to kick Aizawa in the stomach. They fought like this until alarm on Aizawa's phone went off.

Aizawa: Alright problem kitten, let's go to sleep now, so we'll have enough energy for the patrol.

Aizawa and Izuku crawled into their sleeping bags. Aizawa got Izuku one as a birthday gift for his fourteenth birthday. Aizawa had his yellow cocoon and Izuku had a dark grey one with green stitching. They were just laying there like two caterpillars.

When Izuku woke up it was already eleven, and Aizawa was calling him. Izuku got up and went into the kitchen.

Aizawa: We'll be taking one of my usual patrol routes. Take this and go change. Take your katanas with you.

Aizawa handed Izuku a suitcase
Izuku went back to his room, and opened the suitcase. He took out a simple black jumpsuit with a black mask and earpiece. The jumpsuit had a gray utility belt, and two holders at the back for the katanas.
Izuku took a moment to look at his hero costume and then quickly changed. He slid his katanas into the holders, put on his mask, put the earpiece in and attached it to his mask.
He then went back to the kitchen.

Aizawa: Ready for patrol?

Izuku: Yeah.

Aizawa: Okay, so no fighting villains, the earpiece will let you communicate with me, I have one too, and in case of emergency it'll contact any heroes nearby. Take this coffee, and put it in the second left pocket.

Aizawa said giving izuku a small plastic bottle with coffee. Izuku pocketed it.

Izuku: I'm good to go.

Aizawa: Be careful problem kitten ok? I don't want any injuries on your first patrol

They walked out of the house and got on nearby roof. They then jumped from roof to roof

Aizawa already taught Izuku how to jump from one rooftop to another and also running on ropes or electric cables

They patroled for a good hour and nothing much happed. Then Izuku heard some commotion.

Izuku(italic means they are talking through the earpieces): Eraser I heard something. Follow me.

Aizawa: Right behind you Deku

They ran into some alleyway. There were two guys harming a smaller guy.

Aizawa: Get the smaller guy out of here, and then return back here

Aizawa then jumped on one of the guys and started fighting them. Deku quietly went to the injured guy, and took him around the corner, so the street lights were giving him enough light to inspect the guys injuries and tend to his wounds.

The guy: Thank you for helping me I'll be going home now, but can I have your name?

Izuku: No problem, my hero name is Deku. It's nice to meet you.

The guy: I'm Atsuhiro Sako, Bye. (who knows knows)

Izuku went back on the rooftop and waited for Eraserhead to finish fighting.

Izuku suddenly heard footsteps from behind. Izuku took out his katana and looked at it to make it seem he didn't noticed anything, he was ready when the knife flashed next to his head. He quickly blocked it. He turned around, blocking the next attacks. He then quickly moved his hand and hit the person's pressure point.

Aizawa then came up to him and helped him secure the person

Aizawa: Good work helping the guy, and defending yourself, now we'll just wait for the police.

After a while police car arrived

Tsukauchi: We'll take it from here Eraserhead

And then Tsukauchi turned to Izuku

Tsukauchi: And who you might be?

Izuku: Deku, it's nice to seeing you again

Tsukauchi: Oh my, I didn't recognize you in the costume.

The rest of the week Izuku and Eraser were going on patrols. When the internship was over Aizawa and Yamada took Izuku to Lock Rock

published 28. 2. 2023

feel free to leave a comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 326 41
Izuku finally gets his quirk, hoping he can be a hero. What if all went down hill the moment he got it? Maybe he doesn't need to meet all might to kn...
1.5K 42 6
Izuku Midoriya has gone rogue! Not in the evil way, but he has literally gone rogue from his post. Escaping from captivity of the Nine Tails, he end...
427K 11.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
58.3K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...