Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

64. Promises

1.6K 112 16
By _amxnx_

_

Blood drained from everyone's face.

Taehyung gets up and sits on Jimin's bed, shaking his head, holding his hand, and crying.

Jimin glances at the ceiling before looking at Hobi, "Why am I hurt?" He asks, "Why is everyone gathered at Rosé's home? Why are Tae and Rosé crying so much?" He throws questions, "Is anyone dead?" He gets no answer, "Where is Y/n? And why is none of you answering me?"

"No one is dead." Namjoon speaks up, leaning against the wall with folded hands, "Y/n is at home, resting." He eyes the ramen, "And you should eat something."

Jimin shakes his head, "You're hiding something."

Namjoon blinks, "W-what? no."

"Rosé what's wrong?" He palms her hands, "I know you would tell me."

She wipes her tears with the handkerchief, snorting her nose out and taking a deep breath. "He's not hiding anything. Hobi's mansion was on fire because of some local hoodlums that were causing a scene. Someone threw a joint near the alcohol area to scare everyone which lead to a big blast."

Jimin quietly hears.

"Everyone was safely out. Y/n and Jungkook helped you out." She adds but he interrupts her "What do you mean by helped me out? Did I faint or something?" He asks, "Why didn't I go out myself?"

She stiffs in her place, "Yes, you fainted."

His breath becomes uneven as the cool air shivers him. "Okay..." he murmurs, "What happened to Y/n?"

"She got home." She replies.

"Knowing I fainted? Never." He claims with a serious tone, "You're not telling me something." He interrogates losing his mind. You would never leave him alone, never. Not in such a state until and unless someone took you away.

"She told us to take care of you." Rosé's voice hitches, "She went home after that." She ends the conversation right there leaving Jimin unsatisfied.

He rubs his face.

"Where's my phone?"

Jungkook inserts his hand inside his pocket to pull out Jimin's phone. "Here." He hands it to him.

Everyone watches him dialling a number. He sits straight bringing the phone near his ears only to hear that your phone is switched off.

His throat starts heaving up. Last night's argument hit his head. Your tears and your screams haunt his memories.

"Did she leave me?" The grip of his phone loses as the phone slides down the blanket wrapped around him. "She didn't contact anyone here either, right?" He breathes hard, as he gets to start panicking.

They argued and you went away crying.

You cried because of him.

He was unable to breathe. His hands started to shiver. Tears formed in his eyes. "I-I want to see her." Jimin stutters, scared, "Tell me she didn't leave me."

Everyone in the room stands up shocked. He was acting weird. There was something wrong with him. Rosé's eyes start to fill with water as Jungkook hurries to hand him a glass of water. Hobi keeps shaking his arms to bring him to reality as he murmurs, "Please... please." He keeps on repeating.

Taehyung cups his cheek, crying his eyes out and explaining to him that he will bring you to him but Jimin was long gone out of his consciousness.

"I'm calling the doctors!" Jin calls the hospital with stammering hands as Namjoon helps him to calm down.

Yoongi comes forward checking his pulse to realize it was pacing. He panics.

"He needs to go to the hospital." He says in a tough voice. "We shouldn't have brought out her topic. He's in a very sensitive state right now."

Jimin sits lifeless, his lips turning chapped almost in seconds.

"Sh-she couldn't. I did so wrong. S-somebody bring her" He cries and cries.

Taehyung slides down the floor scolding himself for not being there for both of them while Jungkook calms him down, while not being able to be in a sane state either.

Jin rushes up to Jimin, removing his I.V. and preparing him to take away until a door slides wide open.

A breeze drifts through the room. Everyone spins their heads towards the entrance only to stand with wide eyes with shock taking over their expression.

Rosé gets pushed away aggressively when suddenly Jimin gets pushed against the bed.

His lips part in shock as tears bash out of his eyes.

You fall right in his arms.

Crying and whimpering, hugging the hell out of him as Jimin jumps back to life after feeling your warmth in him.

He buries his head in your neck, enveloping you in his warmth. His hands tightly enclose you to him. "You're here," Jimin whispers to you.

You cry harder. Muffled screams hit his shoulders as he starts to cry too.

"I-I missed you so much." You kiss him. "I-I'm so so so sorry for leaving you." You cup his wet cheeks resting your forehead on his. "I'm so sorry for arguing with you."

He bobs his head with tears falling from his eyes, "Don't say that. I'm at fault." He kisses your lips, "I'm the one who should be sorry." He hiccups, kissing you, before embracing you again.

Everyone in the room starts crying watching you both.

"Man, I didn't cry even when I broke up." Yoongi rubs his eyes, "What the hell are you doing to me."

The others chortle in response.

Lisa joins the room with tears in her eyes too.

The moment Taehyung notices her, he stomps up to his feet to go hug her and she welcomes him with open arms as he tightly hugs her, crying.

Relaxing your head on Jimin's shoulder you finally take a breath of relief. Placing a kiss on the side of your head Jimin rests his hand on your back. Both of you stayed in silence living this moment.

A few minutes pass on. Everyone quietly settled down in their seats not disturbing you both.

"Are you asleep?" Jimin removes the rubberband calmly, roughly tied to your hair. You came in a hurry not caring about how dressed you were.

Detangling the knots from your rubberband he watches you nod, wrapping your arms around his torso and nuzzling closer to him not wanting to get away.

He smiles, stroking your hair and planting a kiss on top of your head before tying your hair back in a ponytail.

"You ate anything?" He asks and you shake your head, "Did you?"

"No," he replies.

Getting away from his back, you sniff your nose, your eyes barely opening. They were so swollen that it was hard to keep them open. You couldn't sleep last night.

Concern spreads his eyes as soon as he properly catches sight of your face. "God, Y/n. What happened?" He cups your face,  squeezing your cheeks and checking out the puffiness of your exhausted face.

You blink slowly, "I ran from home."

"Huh?" His brows reach his hairline as he hears what you just said.

"Hmm," You reach for his fingers, "I came to talk to you."

He blinks in confusion.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad." You reassure him making his worried face a little lighter.

"Tell me," he intertwines his fingers with yours wanting to hear whatever you came to tell. He was gonna listen to whatever you had to convey.

You smile, shifting more closer to him.

Raising your eyes you brush the hair strands neatly away from falling into his eyes, "Do what you want to do." You tell.

"Like what?" He softly murmurs, blushing, looking at you this close.

"I won't take you anywhere," You state, "Get into Kpop." You look into his honey-brown eyes, "Become a star."

His eyes soften at your words.

"I'm willing to wait for you, how much ever long it takes." You say genuinely, "You deserve to do whatever you want to. I will support you."

Resting his forehead on yours he shuts his eyes. Slipping his fingers under your hair, he draws your face closer to him, "What about you?"

You take a deep whiff, waiting for a few seconds before answering him. He opens his eyes wondering what was taking you so long.

"It's okay, I'm ready to hear anything." He rubs his thumb over your cheek, "Until and unless it is about us breaking up."

You chuckle, "It's not."

He bites his smile, "Tell me, what is it."

"I'm gonna go." You declare, opening your eyes and looking down at your hands, "My parents are taking me back to the U.S"

He waits for you to elaborate.

"I don't know for how long but I'll be in contact with you. Until then become the person everybody would want to die to have." You laugh slowly, "My parents wouldn't deny acknowledging you then."

He moves up your head, "Did something happen with your parents?"

You nod, "A lot happened."

His face turns sad.

"But yeah..." You clear your throat, "It doesn't matter, I'm gonna go become something really big and come back to you."

He couldn't say anything.

"My brother will help you," You pull out your phone from your pocket, "I'll send you his number." You speak, as Jimin stares not being able to say anything.

"Bring your family together, bring me back to you. Do whatever you can to achieve what you want. I'll be there to support you in any decision you make."

Jimin senses his heart exploding. He hasn't felt like this anytime in his whole life.

Pressing your hand on his heart, you say with honesty in your eyes, "I love you, Jimin."

It was the end of him.

What did he do to deserve you? How were you sitting here with him? Were you real? Was he hearing things? Or was he dreaming? What just happened?

His lips part slightly to recollect what just took place.

You stiffly nod. "You heard me right," tears collect in your eyes, "I'm immensely in love with you."

He breaks downs.

Everyone sitting quietly doing their own business gets startled by his voice. They watch him clasping you tight and sobbing. He was never this happy.

"I love you, too." He tightly hugs you.

Your chest feels all the butterflies in the world flapping inside. Chills spread in your entire system as your legs weaken against him.

Your hug lasts longer than ever.

The moment he lets go everyone starts to clap with happiness pouring out of their eyes.

You let go of Jimin shyly, wiping your eyes and laughing. Jimin still cries as everyone in the room does a big awe coming closer to hug him.

Lisa enfold her arms around you, resting her chin on your head as your hands hold her. She gently strokes your arms as both of you giggle watching Jimin getting pissed in his friend's arms.

Taehyung lying near his stomach as Jungkook takes over his arms. Yoongi hugs his neck from behind as Jin and Namjoon hug him from the sides. Hobi filmed all of them with tears arriving in his eyes.

Rosé wipes her nose, snorting and laughing out loud witnessing Jungkook and Taehyung fighting for more space when Jimin was losing his breath.

"Al-alright let go!" Jimin tries making words out as slowly everyone retracted themselves from him.

After taking a few breaths Jimin calls for you back in his arms as you happily go and nuzzle in his body. He smiles widely, shutting his eyes and cradling your back sideways as if he was too happy and he would never want to let go.

"Jimin," You muffle his name on his chest as he hums. His voice vibrated in his chest. You giggle, looking up at him, "Take care of yourself." You say and his mood totally shifts.

He bores his eyes on you, "When are you leaving?"

"In the afternoon." You rest your head on his chest, drawing little circles with your fingers, "They already booked the flight yesterday." You pause, "I tried persuading them so much, they couldn't listen to me. I told them I love you and still they decided to take me away."

Jimin's chest broadens at his long breath.

"You told your parents about me?"

You lift your head to meet his eyes, "Yeah,"

He bites down on his lips, looking down at you with a furrowed expression on his forehead, "Understandable why they would take you away."

You frown, "Don't say that."

He shakes his head, "I mean..." he licks his lips, talking in a low voice this time, "I wouldn't want to give my daughter to someone who isn't financially stable, have loan sharks knocking on their doors weekly, doesn't even live with family, to begin with."

The reality was painful.

Hugging his figure you nod your head, "None can judge you for something like that, it wasn't your fault and besides..." you smile, "I believe in you."

"Yeah?"

"Sure thing." You respond, kissing his hands resting on yours, "And I'm still on your promise." You recollect last night, "I'm not leaving you that easily."

He scoffs with a smile, "Where will I get someone like you, huh?"

You scrunch your nose up, "Nowhere, not a chance. I'm the only piece." You punch his stomach without hurting him, "Why? Are you thinking of finding someone in my absence?"

"Should I?" He acts cocky when you bite down on your smile, pouting at him and punching him again as he gets hit this time. "Don't you dare."

He winces for a second and laughs out later, "I won't." He lifts your head to give you a hard kiss on your lips.

Your heart throbs against your chest, your cheeks turning red. He smiles against your lips, as you become shy and bury your head under his chin not being able to look into his eyes anymore.

He laughs again until a buzz occurs in your pocket.

You let go of him, checking the time and sighing. Jimin brings his arms back to him sitting quietly as you turn to him.

He read your face.

He knew you.

"I'll miss you." He whispers as you get off the bed.

You nod ready to go and stop midway feeling Jimin's hand holding you. No, you don't look back at him. You were not capable enough to meet his eyes right now.

He doesn't do anything. Doesn't ask you to look back, stays still until he decides to speak,

"This is not a goodbye," his voice comes out sad as he speaks, "I'll bring you back to me."

You hum, without showing your face to him. You didn't want to hurt him. He was as vulnerable to your tears as you were to his.

"I'll become worthy of your love," He folds his pinky finger with yours, "And that's a promise." He clasps your hand in his before bending forward and sealing it with a kiss on both of your hands.

Your body shivers at his touch and your skin burns from his love. Floods of tears wash out of your eyes as you decided to say your last words before leaving,

"See you soon, Jimin."

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 84.4K 16
model ; one who is employed to display clothes or other merchandise - In which Taehyung and Jungkook are models for an LGBT+ magazine. - This story h...
95.5K 3.8K 24
Her parents died tragically in an accident caused by a drunk driver. The only thing they left her was a small, cozy cafe on the busy streets of Seoul...
5.7K 433 13
He stood under the heavy uncontrollable rain, his back leaning onto a building as he covered his head with his hoodie. Tears rolled down his cheeks...
62.1K 1.9K 15
After the betrayal by her fiancΓ©e, Y/N is determined to make it on her own! She decided that she would rather be alone than have another broken heart...