Southpark X Reader (SMUT Feb...

Od Fall3n4ng3LXp

"OMG CAMMY PLAYS FROM WATTPAD HAS FINALLY UPLOADED AFTER TWO YEARS!!" yes cammy plays is back with a barely o... Více

Warm welcome
OH NO
Mario Kart
Family Meetings.
SkankHunt42
School day
different ending skankhunt42

Welcome back

476 4 26
Od Fall3n4ng3LXp

Few hours later

I'm sitting in my room, hoping they didn't notice the missing condoms that I'd have to replace, hoping they dont notice the loud tv, hoping butters doesnt tell them, even though he left after his chores were done.

I get onto my phone, checking my newest followers and my dm requests. 4 new ones? All introducing themselves as "Butters best friends". I doubt it. I text back this boy, Craig says in his bio, I look at a few of his photos before responding. "Hey Craig, right?" I wait and he responds within seconds. i smile knowing while i was getting fucked he was waiting for my message the whole time

"yeah im Craig, we met a few days ago your Butters sister right?" he sends back quickly. I think I should tell the truth. Should I get a sneaky link? I smirk.

"I'm actually his cousin but it's easier to say he's my brother, im older anyways" i type back

"So I have a chance?" I laugh a bit at his cockiness, he technically does have one.

"yeah but you'll have to live up to my standards ;p" i send expecting him to say something that will interest me

"9 ½ inches" he responds

"and parents arent home rn"

he types faster than my jaw can drop. 9 ½ inches

I text back quickly "now you have my attention." I wonder what else he has for me. I smirk.

"Now are you interested enough?" he types back, i stop remembering about my other dms.

I quickly turned on my message requests, looking at three different messages. Clyde messages me asking about something that happened a bit ago.

Clyde messages "Cartman told me that kenny and you did something already" i laugh is he trying to threaten me? I responded.

"Oh yeah what did we do?" i go back to my message request. Jimmy's next.

"Hey Y/N just wanted to let you know that I'm here if you're looking for some friends!" Cute very friendly.
"I'd love to be friends with you!" I smile looking at my last request. Tolkien.

"Y/N. this is you right?" Then there is a video connected to it.

The video starts with some yelling from inside the house, Butters house, its Kenny. The audio is kinda terrible but it isn't the worst. Then the camera swaps to the one looking into the back yard. You hear the tv turn on, it's kinda soft then it turns way up "Come and get it boys" you can clearly hear me say. You can't see inside, the curtains are closed, but the window isn't. You hear slight moaning, you hear the boys moving and breathing, you can hear Stan talking to me, Kenny telling me to swallow, and Kyle, worrying about cleaning up and talking to Stan in the room.

I can't really lie, it's me. And it sounds like me, and it is my moaning, and it is the boys too.

I text back quickly "how'd you get this lol?" How did he get access to my cameras?

I check back on Clydes answer " well Cartman said you and Kenny went into the same bathroom and he said when he walked by he could hear Kenny and you in the bathroom talking and saying that he needs help, wanted to ask idk if it's true tho" i laugh a bit, how'd i get caught within a week!

"So? Why do you care if I'm having sex?" I laugh while sending my message.

I then checked back on Tolkien, "i got it from my parents company, the stotch's thought it was a glitch, luckily i saw it before my dad huh. Would have caught you from the start."

I stifle a laugh. Why does everyone care so much? especially since ive only had sex with 2 out of 3 people. "You, Clyde and Craig. Come over at 2:00am today.'' I type back. Can't be mad if they're on it.

"What? It's 1:30?" he types back

"Then you'd better hurry or you'd be late, and don't ring the doorbell or knock. I'll let you in myself.'' I smile, putting on the cutest matching bra and panties, and a cute night gown, adding a bit of makeup and then waiting for the boys to show up.

It gets to 1:55. They have 5 minutes to be here or they get nothing at all tonight, meaning they have all day tomorrow to expose me. I finally got a text. "Were here" it's from Craig, not Tolkien.

I quietly go downstairs, butters asleep on the couch. I shut off the cameras and the alarm and opened the door. "Quiet, don't talk till we get to the room.'' I whisper to them. I close the door behind them, and lead them into the butters room. I push them into the room.

"If your not quiet ill stop.'' I look at the three of the boys. i look at Tolkien.  And tolkien. If I see that you are looking into my security cameras again,"I lean in," I'll take you down, and leave your family with absolutely nothing." I smile. I push my blanket under the door, and pull the window mostly closed. Closing the curtains and turning some music on, just high enough you'd think I was sleeping.

"You're gonna sue me if I'm on your cameras again? I'll sue you for a hate crime." Tolkien says trying to show he isnt scared. Both Craig and Clyde look at him strangely. I sit on the bed with a smile on my face. I take off my nightgown, spreading myself across the bed. "Even after i fuck you?" I smirk. Tolkien blushes covering his mouth a bit. "T-that's not. Y-you can't" he spurs out

I sit up and bring his hips towards me, slowly unzipping his pants and taking his underwear off. Slowly taking his hard dick into my mouth, sexually teasing. My specialty. "Woah!" Clyde covers his mouth, his dick getting hard watching a girl he just met taking a hard cock into her mouth.

Craig covers his bulge in his pants. Maybe he truly is 9 ½ inches? I can't wait to see. I push his dick into my mouth. Pulling my head back and looking at the other two. " do you wanna get fucked or do you wanna just watch." I slide my panties over showing my wet dripping pussy. Craig quickly comes to my side, he takes off my panties, he quickly goes down on me, licking and putting his fingers inside of me, Clyde looks for a second before standing next to Tolkien and pulling his pants and underwear off, blushing covering his mouth.

"Is it your first time?" I ask before taking Clyde and Tolkien into my mouth. "I've totally slept with a bunch of girls" Clyde said stifling his moans with his hands. "I haven't" Tolkien says his eyes eyeing my body, and my chest. "Me either but I almost went all the way once." Craig says from in between my thighs. I blew Clyde and Tolkien for a bit, all of these boys seem to be packing, everyone is over 8 inches, it's crazy. No one at my old school was anywhere near 7.

Craig starts pulling his pants off. His dick getting closer to my pussy. I pulled their cocks out of my mouth, stopping craig. "Where's your condom? I can't have Craigs babies right now "I giggled a bit.  All of the boys looked dumbfounded. "We thought since you invited us over" Craig says "yeah why didn't you say anything?" Tolkien asks

"I just moved here, and you think I brought my own condoms?" I look at them. "I just got fucked for the first time a few hours ago using stolen condoms, i dont need them why would i bring them to a new state?" I spouted looking at them. They all looked embarrassed, and horny.

I Sigh. "either one of you guys figure out how to get them without being stupid or" i open my phone and show them it online. "Someone give me your card" I put my hand out, and all the boys rushed to their pockets. "Here!" Tolkien got his out first, putting it in my hand. "Not fair my pants aren't even in my body" Craig says "then dont pull them off dumbass" Clyde laughs at him, Wallet in hand.

"Perfect," I smile. " You get to choose what you want to do first." I put his card in and ordered a few packs of condoms. "I asked them to throw it into the window. So give me a second." I went to the window, opening it a bit wider.

I sit back down on the bed, taking my bra off. I push Craig down on the bed. "I'm gonna sit on your face, you better make me cum or you might not get your chance to be inside me" I straddle his face. Tolkien and Craig getting on both sides of me. Their dicks are getting harder as they see me grind against Craigs tongue. "Watch the window and door both of you, if I get caught they might send me to a different state" I smile, wetting both of their dicks with my spit. Taking them both into my mouth, Craig is using his tongue to fuck my hole, the boys are groping me. Putting their hands all over my body.

I moan softly there dicks plugging my throat. the condoms fly into the window falling onto the floor. I pull their dicks out, getting up and grabbing the first pack, two more packs come through. i start closing the window back and going back to the boys.

"Tolkien, since you paid, you get to use the condoms first." I opened the box, and handed him one. "Craig and Clyde rock paper scissors for who goes next" i help tolkien put the condom on, kissing his hips and pulling the condom onto his shaft. "You can thank Craig for me being so wet" I bend over doggy style on the bed "don't rush it and make sure you dont hurt me" i watch as Craig and Clyde fight over who goes next.

Tolkien slowly pushes his dick into me, I gasp a bit, feeling him start to fill me up. Craig wins, he has a huge smile on his face, he walks over putting his dick into my open mouth. Clyde walked over, standing next to Craig. I start blowing Craig and I start jerking Clyde off with my other hand. The boys blushing as they watch this happen. Tolkien slowly fucks me, he starts being more and more rough as time goes on, he starts moving faster, making me deep throat Craig more and more. Until he stops and cums.

I pull back, Tolkien slowly pulling his dick out. Tolkien blushes embarrassed that he came so quickly. he goes to speak but stops. he looked more embarrassed than before. "It's okay, I'm surprised you lasted this long anyways, you can watch for now, I'm sure we can continue later"

I put a condom on Craig, his face blushing and nervous. I lay down on my back. He lifted my legs and slowly pushed himself in. 9 ½ inches, his dick filling me up, and hitting my vaginal wall. "oh god Craig" I blush a bit looking at him. Clyde coming over my chest and putting his dick in my face, Tolkien watching me, sitting on the bed admiring my body. I take Clyde into my mouth, sucking his dick, trying to catch my breath. "fuck~ your so tight Y/N you weren't kidding huh" i blush as i continue sucking his dick. "Tight and sensitive," Tolkien adds.

I sucked his dick more, feeling Craig move faster, grinding against my pelvis. him getting close to climax, i suck more, rubbing my tongue against his shaft, and feeling Craig go faster and harder as he fucks me. Tolkien touches and fondles my body, his hands sliding over my legs, holding it open for Craig, then rubbing my clit, causing me to squirm and swallow more of his dick.

Craig pushes himself deeper inside of me, he then cums into the condom. He pulls out and ties it off. Clyde hasn't come yet, even after everything. I pulled his dick out. "You ready Clyde? you haven't come yet" i slide a condom onto his dick.

Clyde blushes as he moves down in between my legs "take it slow and fuck me as much as you'd like okay? and when you cum ill let you stay inside a bit longer, you did last the longest so make it worth your while okay" i kiss him, using my tongue and pulling him in, and watching him push his dick inside my sensitive pussy.

I moan out softly. He looks at me nervously, he starts moving. both of the other boys watching as their friend loses their first time. until I hear a knock on the door. "shh '' I whispered. Everyone stops and Clyde pulls back out. I slid the nightgown over my head and told the boys to hide on the other side of the room. behind the door.

i turn off the lights and open the door slightly "yes?'' I peek my head out. "Y/N, did you help Butters clean the kitchen?'' I think and then nod. "Yes i did help him why?" Stephen Stotch is standing in the doorway. "Come and fix this please." he pointed me down the stairs ''okay okay "I stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me, hoping the boys wouldn't give me out.

I walk down the stairs, my nipples getting hard from the cold air in the living room, it starts poking out from under my nightgown. my slightly too short nightgown. Stephen points me into the pantry, a cereal at the bottom that is supposed to be at the top.

I bend over, grabbing the cereal from the bottom shelf. my nightgown lifting up, showing my wet, dripping pussy. right into Stephen's view. He watches for a second, watching me slightly lose my balance as I grab the box. He then stops me from putting it up on the top shelf. I see his bulge in his pants and him blushing as he sees my nipples through the nightgown. "just.... just go back up to your room" he takes the cereal out of my hands, watching me walking back up the stairs, my ass bouncing as I go up them quickly.

I open my door and close it. pushing the blanket back into place, flicking the lights on and looking back at the boys. still hiding. "I'm sorry Clyde. i wont be able to fuck you tonight." i gave him a quick kiss, and put a condom in each of the boys' pants. i lean in and whisper into Clydes ear "i promise waiting is worth it, maybe i can bring both you and Kenny to fully fuck me" i kiss his neck and his cheek.

"Craig, thank you. you have the thickest and longest dick i've seen yet.'' I kissed him and made out with him for a moment before pulling away. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"And Tolkien, thank you for making this happen, but if this does happen again I'm gonna castrate you, and you can't ever tell anyone about this. got it. all of you can't tell anyone about this. only i can" i look at them. "Wait til Stephen is gone and I'll sneak you back out." 

//AUTHORS NOTES\\

Super weird ending my bad, i might rewrite it sooner or later but i liked that she got caught

^w^ 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
28.8K 100 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
639K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
443K 17.6K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...