A story about Blueberror [Ext...

By M1ntyc00k1es

It's a story about one of my favorite sanses Blueberror! This is also my first story soooo yay? No romance ju... More

The first one
A Second one
A.N HOW THE?!
Another AN
Aha! I'M NOT DEAD!!
An AN
Part one rewriten
Thanks
The second rewrite

Long awaited third rewrite

109 4 1
By M1ntyc00k1es

Time: around chapter one
Error Pov:
Ah shit. This is going to be a nightmare to deal with. Blueberror just disappeared into one of the portals I was trying to show him and it was one of the random ones. Meaning I have no idea where he went and I need to get him back before the Squid or someone finds him.

Now the issue is how, how do I even do this? But before I could even start finding Blueberror the familiar jolt of pain that came with the excess universes and the yelling of the voices that come with.

"HEY, go do your job!"
"Go destroy things, Glitch!"
"Um, what about Berror?"
"Shut up about Berror. He needs to destroy some AU's."

I sigh as I stand up ignoring the cacophony of the voices in my head. I open up a portal to go and do my job before they cause me to go deaf.

Time Skip
Error Pov:
I return to the Antivoid wounded after fighting the Squid for simply trying to do my job. I plop down on the floor tending to my injuries.

"That went okay."
"No it didn't you idiot!"
"I mean he's not dead, so that's good."
"Uhggg, why are you like this?"
"Shouldn't we be worried about Berror??"
"Shit, you right."

I continue to bandage myself trying to ignore the voices to the best of my abilities, well doing so. Eventually after finishing up with the bandaging the voices started to get louder as they tried to advise me on how to find Blueberror and return him home.

"Can we just leave Berror?"
"NO! You idiot we've spent so long with him we canNOT just abandon Berror!"

"I will try to find Blueberror if you stop pestering me about doing so." I sigh.

I hear the voices almost collectively agree to my terms. After I stand up and open a portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.9K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...