His Replaced Bride

By nerdywriter88

Crystal Collins, 19 year old beautiful, brave and cheerful girl who has been through a lot in her past but st... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
NEW STORY!

Chapter 39

34.8K 1.1K 97
By nerdywriter88

Crystal's pov

After breakfast, everyone went back to their works except me. I sighed and decided to stay in my room as I had nowhere to go.

I laid myself in bed and opened Instagram and was scrolling reels. Let me tell you something, I'm a huge fan of Ariana Grande's character Cat Valentine from the show Victorious. So, most of my reels are about Cat only and rest of the reels were about celebrities.

I was enjoying the reels when suddenly I came across a fan made video of Dante and Madison which had almost 2 million views and 4.7K comments.

Although my heart was asking me to ignore the video but the curious me, went against my heart decision but I instantly regretted my decision when I saw Dante and Madison together. They looked really close and the way Madison was clinging to Dante made by blood boiled in anger.

I know this is an old video clip but I couldn't helped myself. I was feeling angry and jealous. I sighed and saw the comments section where few peoples were admiring them. But to my surprise, a lot of peoples were bashing Madison for being extra clingy with Dante and for her cosmetic surgeries.

I shook my head at that and saw the profile of the person who made this edit. There were more videos and photos in which that user was shipping Dante and Madison.

That's enough.

After going through some more videos, I blocked her account and closed the Instagram app for my own sanity.

Crystal, don't let these things affect you. Dante loves you and that's enough for you. You don't need others validation for your relationship with Dante. Relax.

I chanted some motivating things in my mind and tried to distract myself when suddenly my phone dinged with someone's message.

Dante.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw that Dante was messaging me.

Dante: Hey!

Dante: I miss you.

Dante: How are you now?

Dante: Crystal?

Dante: Don't tell me that you're still angry with me.

Dante: Crystal?

Dante: Okay I will never do that again. Now come on talk to me.

I laughed hard when I saw the messages. Okay I was actually kidding when I said all those stuffs to him during breakfast but Dante actually believed me.

Yes it's true that at first I was angry at him but when mrs kni- I mean mom hugged me and said all those sweet things to me, I melted.

I forgave him already but decided to prank him so that he never repeat that act, ever. I laughed again when I remembered his face when I said that I won't let him kiss or hug me. That time he was looking like a toddler whose mom scolded him for the first time.

Hehe.

Dante: Crystal, I'm sorry. I love you.

Aww.

Me: I'm still very angry. My anger towards you is increasing every freaking minute.

I laughed before sending him the message. Let me have some fun.

Dante: I'm sorry *puppy face emoji*

Me: You're not. I know you enjoyed embarrassing me.

Dante: I didn't embarrassed you *angry face*

Me: Of course you didn't *sarcastic smile*

Dante: Okay fine I enjoyed that *evil smirk* but I won't repeat that.

Me: Promise?

Dante: Nope *devil smile*

Me: Then don't talk to me.

Dante: We are not talking.

Huh?

Dante: We are chatting. I answered before you asked because I know that your tubelight works late *devil smile*

What the hell?

Me: I'm already mad at you, Dante. I might double your punishment you know that, right? *angry face*

Dante: You won't do that.

Me: And why not?

Dante: Well, because I'm a very persuasive person you know. I won't let you stay angry at me for long *smirk*

Me: If you're persuasive than I'm stubborn. I won't forgive you easily.

Dante: No one can resist my charm sweetheart. Just wait for me to be at home today. I'll gain your forgiveness in just few minutes *smirk emoji*

Sweetheart. I felt giddy with that endearment.

Me: Overconfidence is a bad thing *cough*

Dante: It's confidence *wink* I'll definitely earn your forgiveness in few minutes.

Me: Will see *angry face*

Dante: Will show *wink*

After some more bickerings, Dante bid adieu as he had meetings to attend whereas I was once again getting bored.

Ugh.

Getting annoyed with the boredom I decided to again open my Instagram. I once again started going through the reels of Ariana Grande when suddenly someone messaged me on Instagram. I checked it to see that Ashley was messaging me.

This bitch.

Because of her stupidity today I'm sick and getting bored instead of attending college and work.

I clenched my jaw angrily and opened the message box to see that she was asking about my absence.

Ashley: Hey, what happened? You are absent from two days. Is everything okay, Crystal?

As if she doesn't know anything.

Although I should ignore her like always but I decided to answer her or else she might get suspicious.

Me: I'm kind of sick.

Thanks to you, bitch.

Ashley: Omg! What happened?

You happened.

Me: Food poisoning. But I'll be fine soon and will attend college.

Ashley: Aww that's sad. I will pray for you.

I rolled my eyes at her fake ass knowing very well that she will definitely pray for my death or something.

Ashley: Anyways Crystal, I kind of need your help.

Huh?

Me: What help?

Ashley: Actually our exams are near and I have too many doubts regarding the studies. And you're the intelligent student of our college so I want you to teach me. You can teach me at my home.

Seriously!

Me: I would love to but I'm really sick. I can't.

Ashley: Oh. How about after you get well?

Like you want me to get well?

Me: Ok.

No, I'm not going to meet her ever again but I won't say that to her. Let her dream my murder or 'accident' cause that's the only thing she can do now.

I quickly closed my Instagram when I saw her typing something and decided to sleep for sometime.

- Few hours later -

I woke up feeling ticklish on my face. I opened my eyes to see that Dante was sitting beside me and was caressing my cheeks.

"Dante?" I asked and sat up looking at him with wide eyes. He was still in his office wears but his tie and blazer was missing and few buttons of his shirts were opened and hairs were little messy which made him look super hot.

"You here? At this time?" I said when I was done being shocked.

4:27 PM.

"Yes actually I wanted to surprise my lovely wife so I thought of coming extra early today. Isn't that romantic?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows to which I smiled at him but quickly dropped the smile and decided to continue my angry prank at him.

"The lovely wife whom you embarrassed in front of everyone?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Oh come on, forget about that already" Dante whined.

"Nope. Not happening" I said faking anger.

"Crystal, that wasn't for embarrassing you. I was just trying to calm your nervousness" He said with a smirk.

"By kissing me in-"

"That was a peck" He said cutting my sentence in between to which I glared him hard.

"Don't try to change the topic" I said pointing my index finger at him to which he chuckled.

"Well kissing my wife in front of others is not something which I should be ashamed of" Dante said to which I slapped my forehead.

"I know but-"

"And skip that embarrassing part, see the good thing. Nobody teased you. In fact everyone was so happy about us" Dante said again stopping me.

"Yes but-"

"By the way, I have something for you. Just wait a second" Dante again stopped me and left my room in hurry.

I know he is doing that intentionally. Idiot.

Soon he came with a bouquet of red roses and gave that to me.

"For you. I know you love roses" Dante said and kissed my cheek softly. I inhaled the smell and smile in delight.

Bliss.

"Now please forgive me" He said with a smile.

Aww.

"Thanks for the roses" I said with a grin and kept the bouquet aside.

"And also, I wasn't angry. I was just playing with you" I added to which he shook his head.

"You tiny monster" With this he started tickling me.

"S-stop" I said laughing but he didn't stop.

"D-Dante please stoppppp" I said laughing and tried to push him away but he was really strong.

"Nope" He said and continued his act.

"D-Dante pleaseee" This time he listened and finally stopped.

I sighed and tried to calm myself and then glared him but he was just smiling at me.

"I missed you" Dante said and kissed my cheeks.

"I missed you too" I said with a small smile.

Suddenly Dante laid himself in my bed but his head was on my lap. He smiled at me and closed his eyes.

I grinned and caressed his hairs with my one hand and with another hand I start caressing his face. I was roaming my hands on his face. Sometime I was touching his closed eyes, forehead, cheeks and sometime his sharp jawline. In short I was playing with his face.

Damn! This man is definitely an art work.

I grinned when I realised that this is the first time I'm feeling his face. Yes, we have kissed each other and hugged too but I never got the chance the explore his face, like I'm doing today.

"Dante?" I called him to which he hummed.

"You know you should always come on time. You spend too much time in office. It's not good for your health" I said to which he smiled with closed eyes.

"Okay" He said simply.

"Okay?" I asked shockingly.

"Yeah okay" He said once again.

"Really? I thought you will throw tantrums at that as you're workaholic" I said shaking my head.

"I could have but I won't. I want to spend my time with you so I have decided to not to overwork from now on" Dante said making me blush.

I quickly leaned down at him and kissed his cheek and forehead. Later I started massaging his forehead but Dante didn't let me. Instead he pulled me down towards him and hugged me.

After sometime, we started talking randomly. I told him about Ashley's messages but he already knew everything already as his trusted man is monitoring Ashley's every action and social media too. Later he told me that his mens are working on Ashley.

Soon Dante slept hugging me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and pecked his lips softly.

I think I'm falling for you, Dante.

Teaser:

"Why are you here?" I asked angrily.

Unknown: I'm here to claim my right.

"Listen, just get the hell out of here. I don't want to see you" I yelled angrily. Angry tears clogged in my eyes.

.
.
.

Unknown: Crystal, don't test me and do what I say.

"No I won't do-" I stopped and cried in agony when suddenly a tight slap was planted on my left cheek.

Guess who is that unknown person?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and family and check my other books too.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 15.8K 44
She was a miserable poor soul looking for a way to get away from her abusive adoptive family. But her adoptive mother sold her off to a mysterious, m...
171K 6.3K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...
13.6K 444 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
7.1M 238K 106
They are married, but not a couple. . . They are Husband and Wife, but complete strangers. . . What will happen when their worlds collide together? ...