I Became Invincible After Swe...

By Fujoshirottengirl

Qin Chen was transmigrated to the Taiyi Holy Land where he became a servant in charge of sweeping the floor... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-85

Chapter 41-45

339 16 4
By Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 41:

This scene made the entire human army cheer. It seemed like there were more than two kings, and there was the third one.

The Black Flood Dragon King was shocked and furious, but he knew that the ninth prince and Sacred Lord Taiyi were enough to pin it down. It had no other options, so it let out a long howl.

Soon, terrifying howls and beast roars came from the demon valley. Four terrifying demon kings appeared, including Tiger King, Ape King, Eagle King, and Crocodile King. They were as powerful as the Black Flood Dragon King and were obviously the other four great demon kings of the demon valley.

At this moment, the five demon kings of the demon valley had all arrived. Their demonic might soared to the sky and was terrifying.

"Oh no, the five great demon kings of the demon valley are all here!"

The human army with a million warriors was in complete despair. The Black Flood Dragon King alone had managed to deal with two human kings. They still had one more human king, but how could they be a match for the four great demon kings?

This time, the human army might be eliminated here.

A general shouted at Qin Chen, who was in the sky, "Mr. Qin, please leave with the Holy Lord and the other gentleman. Don't sacrifice yourself for us!"

It was obvious that everyone saw Qin Chen as a King. If he did not leave, he would definitely die while fighting against the five demon kings.

"Do you want to leave? It's too late!"

Eagle King let out a long howl and spread his wings, which were hundreds of meters long. His demonic aura spread out in all directions as he stared at Qin Chen and the other two, "Eagle King is here. Unless you are a Venerable, or even a peak tier king can never escape from me! "

Eagle King was proud of his speed as a bird-type demon king.

At least within Qiyao Realm, he was confident that his speed was top ten in the world!

Ape King was 100 meters tall and was like a mountain. His entire body was covered in snow-white fur, but his eyes were particularly ferocious and terrifying. He stared at Qin Chen, licked his lips, bared his teeth, and said fiercely, " The Black Flood Dragon King has defeated the two human kings. Leave the last one to me! "

"No way! This human is a king, so his flesh must be delicious. I'm going to eat him." Crocodile king, who was as giant as the Black Flood Dragon King king, also opened his six fierce eyes and showed his interest in Qin Chen.

Tiger King had a white forehead and a pair of wings on his back. He said coldly, "If we all want that human, let's attack him together. The one getting him first can enjoy his flesh."

"That's a good idea. I am down!" Eagle King said.

Other than the Black Flood Dragon King, the other four demon kings of the demon valley had their eyes on Qin Chen at the same time. They saw him as their prey and were ready to hunt him down together.

Their reaction made the human cultivators who were guarding Zhenyao City feel desperate.

How come a human king ended up like this? He was prey in the four great demon kings' eyes, and all they wanted was to kill and devour him.

Among the million-strong army, an experienced human general was sorrowful but motivated. Although he was only in Sixiang Realm, he was fearless in the face of the five great demon kings. He roared, "demon kings of the demon valley, you can't attack them. They are the human kings of Taiyi Holy Land. if you attack them, Taiyi Holy Land will not let you go. "

"Taiyi Holy Land?"

The four demon kings laughed like lunatics as if they had heard the funniest joke in their life, and their laughter shook the land.

Tiger King looked down at the human general with his huge head. As his fierce aura was unparalleled and made the man tremble, he sneered, "Taiyi Holy Land is a joke. It has been in decline for many years. If Demon Valley wants, we can turn that place into ashes right away."

The human general tried his best to resist the majesty of the monster king, refused to kneel down, and roared, "No! Taiyi Holy Land has been revived! The undefeatable and almighty Vulnerable has come! "

"Venerable?" King Crocodile sneered. "That's just a rumor. Taiyi Holy Land has been in decline for tens of thousands of years, and it took so many years for the demon kings of the Qiyao Realm to create Lu Xuan and a Holy Daughter. How can there be a venerable? "

The creatures in Demon Valley had heard that Taiyi Holy Land had Bahuang Realm Vulnerable, but they didn't believe it. Instead, they just thought it was a rumor.

"There's no need to waste time talking to them. We should just kill the last human king to let them have a taste of despair !" Ape King said.

His body was huge, but his figure was extremely fast. He came to Qin Chen in an instant and threw his huge ape fist, ruthlessly smashing it towards Qin Chen. The void was distorted, and the attack contained an overwhelming fist power.

At the same time, Eagle King, Crocodile king, and Tiger King also attacked at the same time.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

They all wanted to be the first to kill Qin Chen and win his human-king flesh.

Just as the terrifying attacks of the four great demon kings were about to land on Qin Chen's body, they seemed to foreshadow his body being crushed into pieces. It was impossible for any king in the world to be able to resist the attacks of the four great demon kings.

At this moment, the ninth prince, who was fighting against the Black Flood Dragon King, had a mocking expression on his face. "What a bunch of stupid asses."

"Poor things!" Sacred Lord Taiyi sighed.

When the Black Flood Dragon King heard their words, he was somewhat dumbfounded. What did they mean?

"Alas, why do you have to attack me? I really don't want to kill you."

At this moment, a helpless voice resounded across the battlefield.

All of a sudden, the world fell silent. Just as the terrifying attacks of the four demon kings were about to land on Qin Chen, they suddenly stopped.

It seemed that time had stopped!

However, the four demon kings were conscious. Their eyes were wide open and filled with horror.

That was impossible!

The four demon kings realized that the space had been frozen, and they could not move. Even though they activated their demonic powers and pushed their force to the limit, they were still unable to break free from the frozen void.

How could this be possible?

They were the extraordinary demon kings of the Qiyao Realm, and even the weakest of them had reached level five.

Unfortunately, they were trapped in this void at the same time and unable to break free.

How powerful a cultivator had to be to make this?

Was he a level nine peak tier king?

No, he was probably a Venerable in Bahuang Realm!

At this moment, the human king that they were playing fighting against at the same time moved. He looked at the four demon kings and said indifferently, "I didn't want to fight at first. Since you all want to kill me, I have to fight back."

"Are... are you a Venerable?"

The demon kings couldn't move, but their divine senses still worked and threw the question.

All the demon kings looked at Qin Chen.

"A venerable?" Qin Chen smiled. "Not really. Of course, you could think so! "

Not really, but they could think so?

What did that mean?

At this moment, Qin Chen moved, struck out with one hand, and clashed with Ape King's fist that could distort the void.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

However, Ape King could not do anything, for his entire body was frozen by the space.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Everyone could see that Ape King's house-like giant fist suddenly exploded. In the next second, some crispy sounds came from the thick ape arms, and a terrifying force continuously crawled on his body.

In the blink of an eye, the ape's arm exploded, and he was covered in blood.

The void that trapped him was torn apart, and his mountain-like figure flew out and fell into the demonic beast army, causing countless casualties.

Chapter 42:

After Qin Chen threw another kick, King Crocodile also flew away.

Finally, it was Eagle King's turn, and he could only watch as Qin Chen descended from the sky and landed on his back. With a single stomp, he was like a giant pillar that held up the sky, smashing his huge demonic body to the ground.

In an instant, the four intimidating demon kings were all defeated by Qin Chen.

In the distance, the Black Flood Dragon King was fighting against the ninth prince and Sacred Lord Taiyi. He was shocked and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The four great demon kings were at the same level as him, but they were all injured and defeated immediately.

He was stunned when he thought of the rumors about Taiyi Holy Land. " "Are you the Venerable from Taiyi Holy Land?"

Qin Chen didn't reply. Instead, he said to the ninth prince, "Watch closely. This is how Heaven Overturning Hand should be like!"

A giant palm print that covered the sky appeared. It was ten thousand feet long, far more powerful than the one the ninth prince had just activated. With massive power, it slapped down on the Black Flood Dragon King.

Boom! Boom!

The Black Flood Dragon King's thousands-of-foot body was slammed down from the sky like Eagle King, which caused a scary crack and a huge on the ground.

The Black Flood Dragon King's body had been shattered into pieces in the pit's depths. His blood flowed like a stream, so his internal qi was weak and severely injured.

The human army had been in despair, but they all looked at this scene with dumbfounded expressions.

The five demon kings were famous for the notorious death gods, but they were so vulnerable in front of the human king. Within a few seconds, they were all severely injured.

No one had expected this result, and they wouldn't have believed it if they hadn't seen it with their own eyes.

The ninth prince was rather impressed with Qin Chen's Heaven Overturning Hand. He used the same technique, but there was a great difference between their powers.

It wasn't just about their cultivation level but also their interpretation of Heaven Overturning Hand.

The ninth prince was only in Qiyao Realm. Even if he was extremely talented, his understanding of a Venerable-level supernormal knowledge like Heaven Overturning Hand was just the tip of the iceberg. However, this technique had become part of Qin Chen, which was why he could demonstrate such overwhelming power.

Sacred Lord Taiyi let out a sigh of relief, for he was used to this.

After all, Elder King had been an ultimate expert who could easily kill the demonic venerable, Yang Tiancheng, not to mention the five great demon kings.

Although the five demon kings were severely injured, their lives were not in danger. They rose up from the ground again, but their eyes were filled with fear and respect when they looked at Qin Chen. They finally felt how powerful Qin Chen was and understood that it was not a rumor that Taiyi Holy Land had a Venerable.

"Please accept our admiration, Venerable!"

The five demon kings were no longer as fierce as before. Instead, they bowed their heads to Qin Chen as a sign of respect.

"Why don't we just kill them?" the ninth prince suggested, "Let's end this. "

The five demon kings' expressions changed, and they hurriedly said, "You can't kill us."

"Oh? tell me, why not?" Qin Chen did not plan to kill the five demon kings because he wanted to tame them. Imagine riding on a demon king while going out. How cool would that be?

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

However, after hearing the five demon kings 'responses, he was also curious.

"If you kill us, the master of Demon Valley will be furious," Tiger King said. "Till then, the entire human race will be the target of the demons 'revenge, and I believe that the human race would not want to see that. "

"It's just Demon Valley. Why should we be afraid? If you want to start a war, Great Qin Dynasty will send troops to level the place," the ninth prince replied coldly.

"Great Qin Dynasty!" the five great demon kings looked at the ninth prince in shock, for only now did they realize how distinguished the ninth prince's identity was. It was an empire that inherited power from the great emperor, which meant its abilities were beyond imagination. Demon Valley was no match for its army.

"So you're the king of Great Qin Dynasty," King Crocodile said. "We've gone too far earlier. If the war starts, Great Qin Dynasty might be able to destroy Demon Valley. However, the owner of Demon Valley is a demonic Venerable at Bahuang Realm. I'm afraid that even Great Qin Dynasty would not want revenge from a demonic."

"A demonic Venerable at Bahuang Realm!" the ninth prince and Sacred Lord Taiyi were shocked.

Qin Chen, publicly recognized as a Venerable at Bahuang Realm, could bring Taiyi Holy Land to another level and make it as strong as other immortal inheritances.

If the owner was a demonic Venerable at Bahuang Realm, it meant he also had great power. Even an immortal divine dynasty wouldn't want to mess around with him.

"How do you prove that there is a demonic Venerable in Demon Valley?" the ninth prince asked.

"I am the proof. He is my father," the Black Flood Dragon King said with a proud face. As the descendant of a demonic Venerable, his status was distinguished. Hearing this, the ninth prince and Sacred Lord Taiyi both had solemn faces.

The Black Flood Dragon King looked at Qin Chen. "Human Venerable, you are indeed very strong. We have paid the price for invading human territory, and we can't blame anyone for our heavy injuries. However, you can't kill us. If my father finds out, he'll definitely sense it from the deepest part of Demon Valley and come out. Till then, even if you're a Venerable at Bahuang Real, you'll still have to die!"

"You seem to have a lot of confidence in your father," Qin Chen said, looking at the king.

"Of course I am. My father is not just a demonic Venerable, but he's a dragon!" the Black Flood Dragon King raised his head arrogantly.

The ninth prince and Sacred Lord Taiyi were shocked.

Dealing with a Black Mizuchi demonic Venerable was already challenging, for it was stronger than Venerables of the same level. However, a Venerable from the dragon race was way stronger than that.

Immemorial Dragon was a Supreme who could compete with the ancient great emperors.

The dragon race was the descendant of the Immemorial Dragon, just like the imperial clan. Those who had dragon blood were extraordinary demons, not to mention the legit dragon race. The true dragon's bloodline was unusually strong, which also made their strength far superior to those of the same rank.

"A Venerable from the dragon race!" Qin Chen was also emotional.

As the owner of Chaotic Holy Body, he had been superior to his peers.

He had never encountered an opponent of the same level, for others pushed their limit to be reached the realms. If he was lucky enough, he was still eager to fight a Venerable from the dragon race. He wanted to see if a Dragon Venerable could be stronger than him.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

"That's why you can't kill me, and you can't even continue to attack me," said the Black Flood Dragon King. It was my bad to provoke you earlier, but my father will be displeased and attack you if you don't leave me alone."

Although Sacred Lord Taiyi wanted to kill the Black Flood Dragon King and the other four great demon kings to avoid future trouble, he was worried when he learned that there was a Dragon Venerable in Demon Valley. Hearing the Black Flood Dragon King's words, he looked at Qin Chen and shook his head.

"Qin Chen," the ninth prince also said, "Let them go. we can't keep attacking. "

The Black Flood Dragon King said to the other four demon kings, "Let's go."

When the five demon kings turned around and were about to leave, Qin Chen said coldly, "Wait, who said you could leave like this?"

Chapter 43:

The five demon kings wanted to leave, but Qin Chen didn't want them to.

"Human Venerable, " the Black Flood Dragon King turned around and frowned. "Do you really want to start a war with Demon Valley until one of us dies? Do you want to make my father show up? "

Qin Chen snorted coldly, "Demon Valley was the one that started the war at the beginning. You are defeated, so you want to leave just like that? You should stay! Taiyi Holy Land needs a demonic beast now, and I think the five of you will be handy for us!"

Sacred Lord Taiyi and the ninth prince looked at Qin Chen with their mouths agape. They thought, "I am impressed with Elder King. He actually managed to tame the five demon kings. "

However, Qin Chen thought to himself, "It wasn't easy for me to find five decent demonic beasts, especially the Black Flood Dragon King. It looks like a dragon. If i tame it and ride it, I'll be a proper dragon knight. It'll be so cool."

"Human Venerable, you..."

Qin Chen took the lead without waiting for the five demon kings to speak. After raising his hand, he sent the five demon kings' giant bodies crashing into Myriad Demon Mountain Range. In an instant, the majestic mountain range collapsed for dozens of miles again, causing the gap to grow.

In a flash, Qin Chen appeared on top of the Black Flood Dragon King's head. The king couldn't resist his terrifying power, and he said coldly, "From now on, you are my mount. If you dare to resist, I will immediately kill you. If you don't believe me, you can try."

The Black Flood Dragon King wanted to break free, but when he met Qin Chen's eyes, which were filled with a merciless and absolute coldness, he was instantly shocked.

The intuition of the demon race had always been very accurate, and as a royal demonic beast, the Black Flood Dragon King was even better.

He felt that this Human Venerable would definitely kill him if he dared to resist.

Although the Black Flood Dragon King did not dare to resist, he still said, "Human Venerable, it's not that I don't want to be your mount. You've enslaved me, so my father will definitely kill you."

He didn't want to surrender, so he used his father's reputation to threaten Qin Chen.

"I want to meet your father as well to know how powerful the legendary Dragon Venerable is!" Qin Chen said indifferently.

The Black Flood Dragon King's eyes widened as he looked at Qin Chen in disbelief, for he had never thought that this Human Venerable would dare to provoke his father.

"Stay here. I'm going to Demon Valley," Qin Chen said to Sacred Lord Taiyi and the ninth prince.

"Elder King," Sacred Lord Taiyi said worriedly, "but there's a Dragon Venerable in Demon Valley ..."

An ordinary Demon Venerable was superior to a human in terms of physical strength, not to mention a Demon Venerable of the dragon race. Not only physically, but he was also far superior to humans in all aspects.

Sacred Lord Taiyi was worried about Elder King. Although Elder King was a Venerable, he didn't think that he was a match for the Demon Venerable of the dragon race.

The ninth prince also looked at him with worry.

"Don't worry. I know what I am doing," Qin Chen said calmly.

Back then, when he had been at the peak of Qiyao Realm, he could have already fought against a Bahuang Venerable. What was more, he even had managed to kill the demonic venerable, Yang Tiancheng, who had been trapped for 3000 years.

In the past three years, the ninth prince, Ling Ran, and the others had advanced by leaps and bounds, so how could he not have improved at all? Right now, he had truly reached the Path-seeking stage.

Entering the Path-seeking stage meant breaking through all the chains and setting on the journey of a great path aura.

Once someone was in this stage, his or her strength would greatly increase. At this point, the Path-seeking stage had made Qin Chen ten times stronger than before.

Defeating an ordinary Venerable was like a walk in the park for him!

As Qin Chen looked at the four demon kings, his eyes turned cold and contained a great aura. "Stay here, the four of you. If I return and find that you continue to invade the human territory, I will kill you immediately."

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

The four demon kings could understand what he meant, so they didn't say a word. However, instead of being afraid, they looked at Qin Chen as if he was a clown.

They all believed this Human Venerable would not be able to return alive from Demon Valley.

"Let's go. Take me to see your father," Qin Chen ordered.

The Black Flood Dragon King had no choice but to follow his instruction. In fact, he also hoped that his father could kill this arrogant Human Venerable so that he could be set free.

The Black Flood Dragon King rode on a cloud, carrying Qin Chen across the collapsed Myriad Demon Mountain Range and entering Demon Valley.

Demon Valley was called a valley, but it was vast and boundless. It was a land of millions of mountains, and countless demonic beasts lived there.

Since ancient times, this place had always been an area in Southern Desolate Lands being controlled by the demon race. Humans rarely came here, for they didn't want to provoke them.

The Black Flood Dragon King brought Qin Chen, who had requested to visit, across the vast sky at a very fast speed.

Soon, they crossed a million kilometers and arrived at the deepest part of Demon Valley. There was an extremely lofty mountain, which could be called the king and emperor of the mountains. It was majestic, towering and piercing through the clouds as if it could be seen in the universe.

Qin Chen looked closely and saw many huge caves in the mountain, which were dark and pitch-black as if they were passages to another world.

There were only a few demonic beasts within a radius of 10,000 kilometers of this mountain, but it seemed that something sleeping there was emitting a majestic aura.

"This mountain is not impressive..." Qin Chen was surprised, and his intuition told him something extraordinary was there.

The Black Flood Dragon King carried Qin Chen to the mountain and said, "Human Venerable, this is the core of Demon Valley, and my father is here. Please wait a moment. "

The Black Flood Dragon King immediately roared at the mountain.

Within a second, the weather changed, and a terrifying mist spread out from the mountain.

Everything within tens of thousands of miles fell into silence when the clouds appeared as if a greater power was wakened.

Without a sound, the clouds and mist covered the sky and made a radius of hundreds of kilometers gloomy.

Qin Chen could see that a massive demon figure peeked out from the clouds. It looked like the Black Flood Dragon King but much larger than him, and its massive body brought tremendous pressure causing all the demon beasts in the world to fall into absolute fear. No one dared to make a sound.

Qin Chen could feel a terrifying aura coming out of the clouds, which was beyond his imagination and much stronger than any enemy he had faced in the past.

"Father!"

The Black Flood Dragon King lowered his head to the intimidating figure as a sign of respect.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

Qin Chen slowly rose from the head of the Black Flood Dragon King, stood in the air, and looked at the figure. Two huge red flames appeared like bloody suns, and they looked down at him from above, carrying an undescribable might. "I didn't expect a Human Venerable to come from the outside world. It's impressive that the human race still has a Venerable. "

"Are... are you the demonic Venerable of the dragon race?" Qin Chen looked him in the eye.

"That's right, it's me," the huge figure said. Its true appearance was hidden in the clouds, so Qim Chen barely saw its face. However, he could tell that it was a dragon that was similar to the Black Flood Dragon King but much larger and more powerful.

The Black Flood Dragon King roared a few times as if he was speaking. Qin Chen could not understand it, but he knew that it might be the language of the demons.

A moment later, the dragon race's demonic venerable looked at Qin Chen and said in a low and majestic voice, "Human Venerable, if you want to enslave my son, it's means you are declaring a war to Demon Valley. However, they were the one provoking you first. If you leave, I won't make things difficult for you. Also, I can pretend like nothing happened. What do you say?"

Chapter 44:

The Black Flood Dragon King was slightly taken aback and puzzled. His father was not only the undefeatable but from the dragon race, so this Human Venerable was definitely no match for him once he made a move. Why did he let him leave and promise that he would pretend as if nothing had happened?

This was not his father's style.

However, he did not know that the Dragon Venerable was confident in defeating the Human Venerable. On the other hand, he was aware of how powerful a Bahung Realm Venerable could be. If Qin Chen really wanted to leave, nobody could stop him.

Furthermore, it would be complicated to have beef with a Venerable, so the Dragon Venerable would rather make peace.

"No!" Qin Chen refused immediately. "The demon race invaded the human territory and caused countless casualties. Taiyi Holy Land's Lord almost died, so I can't just let him go."

"So you want to start a war?"

The Demon Venerable from the dragon race's voice suddenly turned low, and the demonic aura it brought made the void freeze.

The Black Flood Dragon King looked at Qin Chen with a sneer. "If you leave now, you might be able to survive. How dare you reject my father's wishes? Do you want to die here?" he thought.

"That's right, I want to start a war." Qin Chen did not hold back at all, stared at the dragon Demon Venerable with a burning gaze, and said, "It's said that the dragon race is invincible in the world, and you inherite the great bloodline of Immemorial Dragon. You are like the imperial race, invincible compared to those in the same realm. I really want to know if the rumors are true, and that's why I really want to fight you."

Of course, fighting was not Qin Chen's priority. He would more like to tame and win a mount back home.

Riding on a real dragon would definitely be much more impressive than riding on the Black Flood Dragon King.

"Very good. If you want, I'll fulfill your wish."

The huge figure suddenly disappeared. When it showed up again, it became a burly middle-aged man with two dragon horns on his head and dark golden eyes. Apparently, he had been born to be extraordinary.

The dragon race's Demon Venerable directly revealed his human form, and his body emitted a noble aura as he said, "I've been asleep for many years, and I didn't know there was new Venerable in the world. However, you're quite unfamiliar, and you look to be quite young. Which immortal inheritance do you come from? "

As he spoke, he also attacked. Unlike the other demon kings, the dragon race's Demon Venerable attacked with powerful blood energy. A dragon fist struck out, causing a large area of the void to collapse. The next second, a pitch-black spatial crack that was ten feet wide spread out for dozens of miles with terrifying power.

Boom! Boom!

The sky fell, and the earth collapsed.

Once the Demon Venerable of the dragon race attacked, its power was beyond imagination and gave Qin Chen a sense of pressure that he had never experienced.

Even Yang Tiancheng, the demonic venerable who had been born, was far not as powerful as the Dragon Venerable.

After all, the demonic venerable Yang Tiancheng had been trapped for three thousand years, and his divine power had long been exhausted. That was why he had lost his power while the dragon race's Demon Venerable in front of him was at his peak. Furthermore, he was a dragon, which was even more terrifying.

However, Qin Chen was not afraid at all. Ever since he had broken through Bahung Realm, he felt that he was more than ten times stronger than before. It was a good time to test how strong he was now.

Qin Chen laughed and threw a punch at the dragon.

Boom!

The two fists collided and tore open the void right away as if it was as fragile as paper.

Layers of formless squalls rippled out, tearing apart the void and sending the Black Flood Dragon King's giant body away in the sky.

The dragon clan's Demon Venerable was slightly shocked as if he did not expect the Human Venerable to be so powerful that he could face him head-on. However, he had only displayed part of his skills. At this moment, with a long roar, his dragon bloodline boiled, and his arms were covered with dragon scales. After he let out a roar, the power of his punch dramatically increased as he attacked Qin Chen again.

Even a ninth-level peak-tier King would be blown up by this punch, which meant an ordinary Bahuang Venerabe should be destroyed.

"Nice try!"

Qin Chen howled and also threw a punch.

The two fists collided in an instant, tearing apart the void. It was terrifying.

The two moved swiftly like lightning, constantly attacking each other.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Their speed was very fast, and in the blink of an eye, they had crashed hundreds of times. Each collision easily destroyed the void, but it quickly recovered.

"How can this human be so strong?!" the dragon race's Demon Venerable was shocked as he fought.

He was a member of the dragon race and had the bloodline of Immemorial Dragon in his body, which made him almost undefeatable. Moreover, it had been in Bahunag Real for a while, so his massive power allowed him to ruin an ancient city with one punch.

However, this Human Venerable was actually able to fight him head-on, which proved his shocking power.

At the same time, Qin Chen thought to himself, "He was indeed a Demon Venerable of the dragon clan, very strong. I didn't expect him to fight me head-on. That's impressive. "

Over the years, Qin Chen had successfully reached Path-seeking and Bahung Real.

With the top body type in the universe, Chaotic Holy Body, and Chaotic Heavenly Emperor's Chaotic Imperial Sutra, Qin Chen's body was definitely the strongest among his peers. Even a Sage from Jiutian Realm couldn't defeat him.

He hadn't expected the physical body of this dragon clan's Demon Venerable to be so strong, and now he finally witnessed the power of the legendary dragon race.

In the legends, Immemorial Dragon could have competed with the ancient emperors.

Boom! Boom!

At this moment, they had been fighting for a while.

Qin Chen was actually the one flying backward, and he was an underdog.

He had tried his best. In terms of the realm, the Dragon Venerable was stronger. Obviously, he had reached Bahunag Realm for years, so a newbie like Qin Chen was no match for him.

The dragon race's Demon Venerable's expression turned serious. This Human Venerable was unexpectedly powerful and could fight against him for this long, which was unusual.

Of course, it was also because he attacked in human form and did not use his full strength.

"Take it! Great Desolate Heaven-imprisoning Finger!"

Suddenly, Qin Chen shouted and activated an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge.

In an instant, the rules of heaven and earth surged madly and condensed into a giant finger in the sky. It was thousands of feet tall and carried the great path aura, and it fell from the sky to blast toward the Dragon Venerable.

"It's an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge!" The Black Flood Dragon King's expression changed. This Human Venerable had actually mastered this ultimate supernormal knowledge!

"Damn!" The dragon race's Demon Venerable expression changed slightly.

Boom!

As the giant finger fell, the dragon clan's Demon Venerable was like a speck of dust. Golden blood sprayed out of his body, and he fell heavily to the ground. He had been severely injured.

A huge pit appeared on the ground, and cracks appeared, intertwining the ground for dozens of miles.

In the deepest part of the pit, the Demon Venerable of the dragon race lay there in a pathetic state. There was a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth as he looked at Qin Chen in the sky with disbelief. Who was this Human Venerable? He had actually managed to hurt him by a physical collision. If this news spread, it would definitely shock the world.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

The Black Flood Dragon King was also in disbelief that his father had been injured.

He was a peerless dragon with the immortal body of the dragon race, so he shouldn't have been injured.

"I thought that the dragon race was very strong, but it seems it's just a rumor," Qin Chen shook his head and said in disappointment. However, after carefully thinking about it, he realized he shouldn't have thought so.

It wasn't that the dragon clan's Demon Venerable wasn't strong enough. On the contrary, finding an opponent at the same level was hard. It was just a pity that he met him, an even more outstanding person.

It seemed that even in Bahuang Real, Qin Chen wouldn't be able to find a compatible opponent. He looked at the dragon Demon Venerable and said, "Kindness does exist in this world. I don't want to kill you. How about from now on, Demon Valley will serve Taiyi Holy Land?"

Chapter 45:

Although Taiyi Holy Land had some hope of revival, it had been in decline for too long. Other than him, there were only two kings in Qiyao Realm, Sacred Lord Taiyi and Ling Ran. They couldn't compete with other immortal holy lands, aristocratic families, and ancient dynasties.

Of course, if Demon Valley joined Taiyi Holy Land, they would have a few more kings in Qiyao Realm and demon kings.

Moreover, there was also a Dragon Venerable in Bahunag Realm, which was far stronger than an ordinary Venerable. He would greatly increase the strength of the Taiyi Holy Land.

After all, Qin Chen still wanted to enjoy some peace in Taiyi Holy Land. As Elder King, he couldn't deal with everything by himself, so it was necessary to recruit a lackey.

The demonic Venerable of the dragon race was his ideal lackey.

When there was trouble, he could ask the dragon race's demon Venerable to come to solve it.

If he had nothing to do, he could also ride a Dragon Venerable out, which would be very impressive.

Although the dragon race's demonic Venerable was hurt, his injury was not serious. He soared into the sky and said coldly, "That's impossible, Demon Valley would never join a human's... "

Boom!

Qin Chen struck out and landed a punch on the body of the demonic Venerable of the dragon race. Instantly, his entire body was once again sunk into the ground.

Qin Chen never liked to waste too much time talking!

The demonic Venerable of the dragon race was furious. He revealed his true form, which was tens of thousands of feet long. The black scales on his body were as huge as houses, much larger than the Black Flood Dragon King. The demonic aura that emanated from his body was even stronger as he charged toward Qin Chen.

The true form of the dragon race's demon Venerable was far stronger than its human form.

At the same time, he opened his mouth and spat out a terrifying Dragon Breath.

His Dragon Breath was far more terrifying than the Black Flood Dragon King's. The space within a hundred miles radius turned cold, and a bitter chill attacked Qin Chen as if it was about to freeze everything in the world.

However, this pitch-black Dragon Breath was still dashing towards Qin Chen.

Before Qin Chen could react, he was hit by the Dragon Breath. He only felt that his entire body was frozen, including his divine sense. He was frozen into a piece of profound ice and about to explode.

"Stupid human," the Dragon Venerable said coldly, "you may be strong, but my Dragon Breath is as powerful as an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge, which was from the universe. No matter how strong you are, Dragon Breath could tear your body into..."

Boom! Boom!

All of a sudden, a blazing chaotic light emerged from the black ice fog that was filled with Dragon Breath. Qin Chen's figure rushed out from it. His body was covered in ice shards, revealing his true appearance── a beautiful twenty-year-old man.

The Dragon Veverable and the Black Flood Dragon King were dumbfounded. How come the Human Venerable was not dead?

"Damn it! That was so cold!" Qin Chen felt a bone-chilling coldness, and his body trembled. However, Chaotic Divine Power in his body was circulating, driving away the intense coldness. He looked at the demonic Venerable of the dragon race with a murderous look.

This was the first time he had revealed such a strong killing intent towards a creature of this world.

If he hadn't had Chaotic Holy Body and cultivated Chaotic Imperial Sutra, which made him undefeatable and able to transfer into any form, he might have been frozen to death by Dragon Breath.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

"He's still alive!" The dragon race's demonic Venerable was dumbfounded, for he knew how powerful his Dragon Breath was. It was enough to kill a Venerable, but it was blocked by Qin Chen.

"No, his body is..." soon, the dragon race's demonic Venerable was shocked and looked at Qin Chen. "It's the legendary Chaotic Holy Body, the invincible physique like Chaotic Heavenly Emperor. He does exist and has cultivated to Bahung Realm. It's unbelievable! "

Chaotic Holy Body was known as the number one body type in the world. Even the ancient great emperors were shocked at the ultimate power of this body type.

Chaotic Heavenly Emperor had been undefeatable and powerful. He had even suppressed other ancient great emperors during his lifetime, and his cultivation had reached an immeasurable level.

"Yes, I have the Chaotic Holy Body." Qin Chen did not deny it. At this point, there was no need to hide anything. Moreover, he was no longer the cultivator who could not activate his divine sea. He was already a Bahuang Realm Venerable, the world's supreme ruler.

No, he was confident enough and not afraid, even if the secret of his Chaotic Holy Body was exposed.

"In this life, there's one more ancient emperor from the human race," the Dragon Venerable exclaimed.

Ever since the death of Emperor Qing, the rules of heaven and earth had changed greatly. Not many Venerables in Bahunag Realm could survive Path-seeking. What was more, there were no more Sages from Jiutian Realm, let alone ancient emperors. No one had been born after Emperor Qing.

The world was about to recover, another Chaotic Holy Body had appeared in the human race, and he had reached Bahuang Realm. This man was highly likely to become an ancient emperor.

"Don't worry. I'll definitely become a great emperor. However, before that, you really caused me to get frostbite just now. I am not happy with that." Qin Chen glared at the dragon demonic Venerable and charged at him like lightning.

"You have the Chaotic Holy Body, so what?" the Dragon Venerable snorted coldly. "You've only just entered Bahuang Realm, but I've reached this level for 300 years. You are no match for me!"

The dragon's blood boiled as the body of the dragon race's demonic Venerable shrank rapidly, turning into a black dragon that was only 70 feet long. He was more than a thousand times smaller than before.

However, the smaller it was, the stronger he became.

The massive amount of energy was concentrated in such a tiny body, making it even more powerful. With every move, the void trembled as if it was about to explode.

The Dragon Venerable was unprecedentedly powerful in its original form. It fought with Qin Chen in close combat and was terrifying, tearing the void apart.

Qin Chen was shocked. He couldn't gain the upper hand in a close-range fight with the Dragon Venerable because the dragon's shrunken and condensed dragon body was too overwhelming. After his Chaotic Holy Body entered Bahunag Realm, many Juitian Sages couldn't fight against him.

What he didn't know was that the Dragon Venerable was also shocked. He had been in Bahuang Realm for hundreds of years and was a dragon. He was born with a strong body, so he didn't expect this human Venerable's body to be so intimidating. Was this the terrifying part of the legendary Chaotic Holy Body?

"Demi-Gods and Semi-Devi, Divine Dragon Tail"

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

The Dragon Venerable was using the legendary supreme Holy Technique that belonged to Immemorial Dragon, Demi-Gods and Semi-Devi!

Demi-Gods and Semi-Devi's every move was as powerful as an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge. It could run anyone's blood cold, and only a true dragon could perform it. Only the dragon race could cultivate this technique, for it had originated from the dragon's bloodline memory.

Divine Dragon Tail looked simple, but it contained the real great path of the universe. As the tail swept, the void collapsed, and it crashed toward Qin Chen.

"Heavenly Desolation Emperor Fist!"

Qin Chen also used the emperor-grade supernormal knowledge, Heavenly Desolation Emperor Fist, which he had obtained after checking in. It was an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge by the ancient great emperors, and it had come along with Great Desolate Heaven-imprisoning Finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
21.2K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
175K 5.5K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
32K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...