I Became Invincible After Swe...

By Fujoshirottengirl

Qin Chen was transmigrated to the Taiyi Holy Land where he became a servant in charge of sweeping the floor... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-85

Chapter 26-30

436 12 2
By Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 26:

Chapter 26 Senior, Please Become the Elder King

[Ding-dong, congratulations to the host for successfully checking in. You have received the "Resurrection Technique" as a check-in reward!)

Qin Chen was stunned for a moment, then he was overjoyed.

The Resurrection Technique was known as the undying celestial technique. Even if there was only a drop of blood left, one could be resurrected Qin Chen immediately began to cultivate. With his cultivation of the half-step Bahuang Realm, he quickly succeeded and activated the Resurrection Technique.

His muscles glowed with endless multicolored light, and strands of hair and broken bones were being expelled from his body.

In his realm, his muscles were flawless and he was already perfect, but the Resurrection Technique could raise his body to a higher and more perfect level.

Qin Chen felt that his body had become stronger and more complete. The blood energy in his body was endless, like a giant dragon lying dormant. It was amazing. He could take the crucial step at any time to become a true Venerable of the Bahuang Realm.

Of course, he didn't. He just walked around the great Emperor's palace.

The palace was grand and chaos energy filled the air. There were also wisps of shocking Emperor might that were still circulating, making him exclaim in admiration.

He wondered which ancient great Emperor had left this palace behind. In the past, even the Chaotic Heavenly Emperor had left behind corresponding footprints here.

Anything left behind by an ancient great Emperor could become a supreme treasure and would cause countless experts in the world to go crazy over it.

Qin Chen also wanted to obtain a supreme treasure in the great Emperor's palace.

It would be great if he could get an emperor-grade weapon or extreme celestial material.

Soon, he had finished walking around and realized that there were not many divine treasures left in the great Emperor's palace. Most of the halls had been cleared out and only a few could be found in the halls at the core of the palace. However, they were within Emperor arrays.

After countless years, even the Emperor arrays had been worn down by time, becoming damaged.

However, let alone the current Qin Chen, even if he was ten times stronger, he would not dare to venture into those arrays.

If an Emperor array was triggered, it would be enough to turn him into ashes, leaving nothing behind.

In the place, he also found the place where the Sage-level Demon King of the ten thousand ancient races was sealed. It was in the core of a hall that was covered with dense Sage inscriptions. It had been set up by the Taiyi Holy Land's Sage ancestor, the ancient Sage Tai Yun.

A crystal the size of an adult man floated in there. A terrifying ancient race creature with giant horns and a fiendish expression was sealed within. It faintly exuded a terrifying aura, much more terrifying than Yang Tiancheng

A Sage-level Demon King was extremely terrifying.

However, the Demon King had not completely awakened and was trapped in the Sage-level array.

There was a gap in the Sage-level array patterns, and there were traces of blood. It was the same as Yang Tiancheng's, so it was naturally left behind by him.

Qin Chen looked at the sealed ancient race Sage-level Demon King. He wanted to kill the other party here and now, but he didn't do so in the end.

Firstly, the palace had incomplete Emperor arrays and Sage-level array patterns. Even if he wanted to enter, it would be difficult and he might even be trapped inside. The loss would be greater than his gains.

Secondly, he was still not a true Venerable. Even if he had the quasi-emperor grade weapon "Taihuang", it was still very risky for him to face a true ancient Sage.

Qin Chen had always been very steady, and the Sage-level Demon King was still in slumber anyway. The other party could only awaken once or twice, and it was estimated that it would take another twenty to thirty years for him to completely awaken.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

In twenty-three years, Qin Chen was confident that he could become a Jiutian Realm Sage. Wouldn't it be better to deal with the Sage-level Demon King then?

After leaving the great Emperor's palace, Qin Chen sealed the palace and buried it deep underground.

He cast a regretful glance at the palace. It was a pity that with his current cultivation base, he was unable to take it for himself. Now that this palace that was built by an ancient great Emperor had appeared, even a brick from it could smash someone to death.

The Taiyi Holy Lord and the others approached Qin Chen, wanting to see his true identity. Unfortunately, he was covered by various path laws, so even a King couldn't see clearly, let alone the Taiyi Holy Lord, who hadn't reached that level yet. He couldn't help but ask, "May I ask who senior is?"

The other Holy Land elders looked over, and Ling Ran was naturally one of them.

She had a faint feeling in her heart that the person before them was the mysterious expert who had given her the divine medicine and the "Zixia Heaven-ascending Sutra".

Qin Chen's figure was blurry and could not be seen clearly. He stood with his hands behind his back and said indifferently, "I'm just an ordinary disciple of the Holy Land, so there's no need to mention it." Even now, Qin Chen was still unwilling to reveal his true identity. He called himself an "ordinary disciple" to hide his true identity.

The voice that came from the path law was neither old nor young, and it was difficult to tell if the person was male or female. The other party seemed mysterious, but this answer made people feel astonished.

An ordinary disciple of the Holy Land?

Since when did the Taiyi Holy Land have such a disciple with such unfathomable cultivation? All the major Holy Lands, aristocratic families, and dynasties in the world would wish to have such a disciple.

The Holy Lord and the other elders all thought that Qin Chen just didn't want to say his true identity. They knew that some seniors were used to being indifferent to fame and fortune, refusing to fight for worldly fame and fortune. The person before them was probably one of those seniors.

Subconsciously, the Holy Lord and the others still regarded Qin Chen as an old senior.

The Holy Lord immediately stepped forward and bowed respectfully, "Senior's indifference to fame and fortune has earned the respect of us juniors. Thanks to your appearance today, the Taiyi Holy Land was spared from disaster. I have a request. Senior, please stay in the Holy Land and take on the position of the Holy Lord!"

Many people were shocked when they heard this. They didn't expect the Taiyi Holy Lord to give up the position of the Holy Lord to this mysterious senior.

It had to be said that this was really a bold move.

The position of the Holy Lord was the highest in the Taiyi Holy Land. Even though the Taiyi Holy Land had declined, it was still an immortal Holy Land. It had unfathomable reserves, which made countless people fight for the position.

Now, to think the Taiyi Holy Lord was willing to give it up. Only a bold and magnanimous person could do that.

However, those who understood the Holy Land's situation all knew that the Taiyi Holy Lord's decision was very wise.

The Taiyi Holy Land had been in decline for a long time. If a Venerable became the Holy Lord, they might be able to break the current situation and lead the Taiyi Holy Land to its revival.

Even if they couldn't, if news of a Venerable being the Holy Lord got out, the other Holy Lands, aristocratic families, and ancient dynasties would have to think twice before targeting the Taiyi Holy Land, even if there was an Emperor relic in it.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

After all, not everyone was willing to offend a Venerable.

Qin Chen was also slightly taken aback. He didn't expect that The Taiyi Holy Lord would give up his position. However, he wasn't tempted by the position of the Holy Lord, which was enough to make countless people in the Holy Land fight to the death, to the point even Zhao Yi was demonized.

He shook his head and said, "No, I'm used to being free. You've been the Holy Lord for so many years and have been responsible for the Holy Land, so you're quite suitable for the position. Or, you can choose another capable person."

Although they knew that it was unlikely for Qin Chen to become the Holy Lord, the elders were still disappointed to hear his refusal.

"Since senior doesn't want to be the Holy Lord, then please be the Elder King," The Holy Lord said, "The Elder King has power no less than the Holy Lord's, and can even impeach the Holy Lord and the Supreme Elders at important times. On the other hand, you wouldn't have to deal with major and complicated affairs while still receiving many offerings from the Holy Land."

Chapter 27:

Chapter 27 The Elder King

The Supreme Elders were in an uproar.

The Holy Land had not set up an Elder King for many years because the power of this position was too high, even higher than the Holy Lord. The Elder King could impeach the Holy Lord and the Supreme Elder, making him the truly most powerful person in the Holy Land.

Of course, on the other hand, due to the Elder King's high authority, it required the Holy Lord and Supreme Elders to vote together. Only if more than 80% of the people agreed could one become the Elder King.

However, it was easier said than done to become the Elder King.

Since the Taiyi Holy Land's declined, there had never been an Elder King.

Although there were related positions, no one had been recognized to take on the position.

Now that the Holy Lord had suggested for Qin Chen to become the Elder King, although the Supreme Elders were shocked, they soon felt it was feasible.

Qin Chen's strength and virtue were well-recognized by everyone.

If he were to take on the position of Elder King, no one would object.

"I agree!"

"I agree!" "I agree!"

One by one, the Supreme Elders expressed their approval.

Qin Chen had saved the Taiyi Holy Land from danger several times over the years, thus gaining the high approval of the higher-ups.

Qin Chen was also tempted, not only because he did not have to deal with many complicated affairs after becoming an Elder King, but more importantly, he would have power above the Holy Lord. In other words, he could enter the various places in the Taiyi Holy Land, including some forbidden areas that he could not enter before.

With that, he could unlock more places and check in to get more treasures.

This was exactly what Qin Chen wanted.

"Alright!" He nodded, "I'll be the Elder King!"

With that, Qin Chen, a sweeping handyman, became the Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land!

Hearing this, the Holy Lord and the Supreme Elders were all pleasantly surprised. A Venerable becoming the Holy Land's Elder King was equivalent to the Taiyi Holy Land having a Venerable. From now on, no one would dare to bully the Taiyi Holy Land.

In the face of an unparalleled Venerable, no matter who it was, be it the Holy Lands, aristocratic families, or the ancient dynasties, they would have to think twice before making a move against the Holy Land.

"This is a jade token I made. If something happens to the Taiyi Holy Land, I'll be the first to know," After Qin Chen received the Elder King's token, he threw a jade token to the Holy Lord and disappeared from everyone's sight. His movements were silent and untraceable.

The Holy Lord and the others sighed. In the end, they still didn't know the true identity of this new Elder King.

Although they were extremely curious about Qin Chen's identity, it was not appropriate for them to ask him about it. They could see that this Elder King was indifferent to fame and fortune and did not like to be disturbed.

Ling Ran stared at Qin Chen's departing figure. He looked almost the same as the one she saw that night. She was even more convinced that this old senior was the expert who had given her the Zixia Heaven-ascending Sutra and the divine medicine.

ila

After becoming the Elder King, Qin Chen did not feel much excitement. After all, he could even refuse the position of the Holy Lord. To him, if not for the fact that the Elder King had power that was no less than that of the Holy Lord which would allow him to walk around the forbidden lands of the Taiyi Holy Land, he would not even bother with this status.

In the end, he still had no intention of revealing his true identity.

Qin Chen knew that once his identity was revealed, he would attract the attention of the world.

Just think about it. A handyman in a Holy Land who was supposed to only have a mortal body and no cultivation became a top figure who could kill a Demonic Venerable in just 30 years. Many people even thought that he was a Venerable of the Bahuang Realm. It would definitely attract attention.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

On top of that, he had deduced that the ten thousand ancient races would soon reappear.

The ten thousand ancient races had a group of Sages, Sage Kings, and even Supreme Sages who were above the Bahuang Realm.

Most of the ancient races within the ten thousand ancient races did not wish for the human race to have a prodigy, especially someone with the Chaotic Holy Body like him because he could achieve reached a high cultivation realm in a very short time. If he was targeted by the ten thousand ancient races, it would be very dangerous.

Therefore, at the current stage, Qin Chen had to continue to hide and not let anyone know his true identity.

However, there were still some benefits to being the Elder King. He had higher authority than the Holy Lord.

Before long, news of the Taiyi Holy Land spread all over the world.

The entire Canglan Continent knew that the declining Taiyi Holy Land had a great Emperor's palace. Moreover, a terrifying Demon King of the Bahuang Realm had appeared, killing many Kings of the major forces and causing heavy casualties.

The most shocking news was that in the declining Taiyi Holy Land, there was a powerful Venerable. It was his appearance that stopped the Demon King from killing the experts of all the major forces and saved the Taiyi Holy Land.

All of a sudden, it caused a great commotion, and many people turned their eyes to the Taiyi Holy Land.

In the current world, a King at the Qiyao Realm could be said to be the world's top battle prowess. They dominated the world and found it difficult to even find an opponent.

As such, a Venerable who stood in the Bahuang Realm could rule the world, such as the great Venerable of the Nangong aristocratic family.

Without a Sage in this world, who could compete with a Venerable?!

Moreover, there was news that the Taiyi Holy Land had appointed the Venerable as the Elder King of the Holy Land. His status was extremely noble, putting the Venerable on the surface of the Taiyi Holy Land's combat prowess.

Now, with a Venerable, even if the Taiyi Holy Land had declined, no one would dare to bully them.

The world sighed. Not only did the declining Taiyi Holy Land have a Holy Daughter with the Zixia Body, but now it also had a Venerable. This was a sign of its revival.

Qin Chen was not aware of the happenings in the outside world. After he obtained the status of Elder King, he immediately went to the ancestral land of the Taiyi Holy Land, the Sages' Peak.

The Sages' Peak was the burial grounds of the ancient Sages of the Taiyi Holy Land.

In the past, when the Taiyi Holy Land was at its peak, Sages emerged one after another, generation after generation, never-ending. It was an extremely glorious period.

At that time, the Taiyi Holy Land was at its peak. It dared to challenge the Holy Lands, aristocratic families, and ancient dynasties that had the inheritance of great emperors while not being at a disadvantage. The Sages' Peak was a magnificent mountain where many of the Sage ancestors were buried.

as a

Here, Qin Chen felt an extremely strong divinity. The system also prompted him, so he checked in.

[Congratulations, you have obtained the Sun Sage Robe as a reward!)

With that, a Sage Robe appeared in the system space. It was a holy weapon that seemed to be made of gold and was engraved with sage inscriptions. Qin Chen was pleasantly surprised.

A holy weapon was Sage's weapon. A holy garment was especially precious because it could protect the whole body and resist many attacks.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

Kacha!

The Sage Robe rushed out of the system space and was equipped on Qin Chen's body. After a few clanks, it disappeared.

Wearing such a Sage Robe, one could withstand a Sage's attack. It was a life-saving weapon.

Of course, Qin Chen could not let the Sage Robe be exposed all the time. Thus, the Sage Robe was put in his glabella and was worn on his tiny primordial spirit to protect his primordial spirit.

As expected of the Sages' Peak where the Sages of past generations were buried. The divinity was indeed powerful. To think he would be rewarded with a holy weapon the first time he checked in, great!

Chapter 28:

Chapter 28 Visitor From the Great Qin Dynasty

Time passed. Ever since the Taiyi Holy Land had a Venerable in the Bahuang Realm, its status in Canglan Continent had risen. In the cultivation world, the strong were respected.

No matter how much the Taiyi Holy Land had declined, the appearance of a Venerable would still be a terrifying deterrent. All forces would be fearful to make a move against them.

At the same time, all the forces wanted to be on good terms with the Taiyi Holy Land. They wanted to be friends on equal footing, not as high and mighty as they had been when they first arrived.

Venerables were high above Kings, and great Venerables could even be invincible for 4000 to 5000 years. In this era where Sages didn't exist, they were invincible.

[Congratulations, you have obtained the "Great Desolate Heaven-imprisoning Finger" as a reward!]

On this day, Qin Chen checked in at the great Emperor's palace. After all, it was a palace left behind by an ancient great Emperor, so it was naturally full of divinity.

See, he had obtained the "Great Desolate Heaven-imprisoning Finger" right after checking in.

According to the system's introduction, the Great Desolate Heaven-imprisoning Finger was an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge.

In the Canglan Continent, besides the most common grades of supernormal knowledge at the heaven, earth, black, and yellow grades, there were also the king, venerable, sage, divine, and emperor grades.

The supernormal knowledge of the heaven, earth, black, and yellow grades were only for cultivators below the Qiyao Realm. After reaching the Qiyao Realm, one would master even more powerful supernormal knowledge and have the ability to create powerful ones that belonged to oneself.

The Great Desolate Heaven-imprisoning Finger was an emperor-grade supernormal knowledge created by an ancient great emperor.

Qin Chen was quite satisfied with this, though he wasn't very excited.

After 30 years of having the check-in system, he had already checked in and obtained no less than 10 emperor-grade supernormal knowledge, such as the Moving Secret Technique and the Resurrection Technique.

That being said, it was better to have the supernormal knowledge of this grade than not.

His cultivation had also been growing steadily, but three years after the incident at the Emperor relic, he still had not taken the step to become a true Venerable of the Bahuang Realm.

Although his strength was no weaker than a true Bahuang Realm Venerable and was probably even stronger than an ordinary Venerable, if he wanted to enter the Bahuang Realm, he would have to seek his path.

What was to "seek one's path"?

It was to ask the heart and break one's shackles.

It was easy to say but difficult to do.

In history, countless Kings were trapped at this step and were unable to complete it. Once they tried to seek their path, any carelessness would result in death.

"I never thought that I would one day be in a bottleneck and unable to break through," Qin Chen ridiculed himself helplessly.

Even the system couldn't help him with this.

However, he was not in a hurry. He had only cultivated for a few years and had already reached the peak of the Qiyao Realm. It was quite appropriate to stop occasionally. Perhaps he could find a suitable opportunity.

"If I can't break through, then I should just continue sweeping the floor. Perhaps I'll get something good from checking in," Qin Chen did not persist. He left his residence and headed to the Taiyi Main Hall to sweep the floor.

The Taiyi Main Hall was a good place. Although the divinity there had been exhausted and he could not continue to check in, there was an ancient hall next to it that contained rich divinity. He had also obtained many good things from checking in there over the years.

Sav

When he arrived at the Taiyi Main Hall, he saw a few Supreme Elders walking out. They rose into the air and rushed into the distance, as if they had something urgent to attend to.

Qin Chen could not help but be taken aback. What had happened? Why were the Supreme Elders in such a hurry?

An official disciple walked past him while exclaiming, "Big news, big news! Honored guests from the Great Qin Dynasty have paid a visit to the Taiyi Holy Land!"

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

"The Great Qin Dynasty?".

"The Great Qin Dynasty is one of the four immortal dynasties of the Central Province. Why did they suddenly come to visit the Taiyi Holy Land?"

"Isn't that normal? Ever since the Taiyi Holy Land gained the Venerable Elder King, our status has been rising steadily. The other Holy Lands, aristocratic families, and ancient dynasties no longer dare to look down on us. I'm afraid that the Great Qin Dynasty's distinguished guests have come to befriend us as well."

"Who from the Great Qin Dynasty has come? It's said that an extremely powerful Imperial Prince and a Prince are coming. I've heard that the prince is the 9th Prince, Qin Feng!"

"The 9th Prince Qin Feng! I've heard that he's the Prince with the most talent in cultivation among the many Princes and Princesses of the Great Qin Dynasty. He's about the same age as us, but he's already in the Qiyao Realm and can be considered a King!"

"I heard that the 9th Prince is extremely talented and has a high chance of becoming the next emperor. But why is he here? Is he here for our Holy Daughter?"

The Holy Land disciples discussed animatedly among themselves.

When they talked about the 9th Prince, even though they were proud and talented disciples, they still showed respect and admiration.

The Qiyao Realm was a realm that they could only hope to reach in their entire lives.

The 9th Prince, Qin Feng, was already a King of the Qiyao Realm. He had the right to be on equal footing with the Lords of the various Holy Lands and families.

"8th imperial uncle and 9th brother are here?" Outside the palace, Qin Chen, who was sweeping, was slightly stunned. He looked at the main entrance of the Taiyi Holy Land.

At this moment, the other disciples finally noticed the handyman, Qin Chen. They were slightly stunned as they recalled that he was the 17th Prince of the Great Qin Dynasty. However, he had been banished from the royal family and was an abandoned Prince.

They had, after all, been cultivating for decades and had some experience, so when they looked at Qin Chen, they no longer looked at him with ridicule, but with pity.

If this useless Prince who was reduced to being a mere handyman saw his 9th brother, who was already on the same level as the various Holy Lords and Family Lords, he would probably be in despair.

Not long after, the Supreme Elders returned with a group of noble-looking people around them.

They were the guests from the Great Qin Dynasty.

The person leading the Great Qin Dynasty's people was the 8th Imperial Prince, a King of the royal family. The 8th Imperial Prince was dressed in a robe stitched with dragons and wore a golden crown. He walked majestically. Behind him was a group of royal descendants of the Great Qin Dynasty who were all noble and awe-inspiring

One of them was the 9th Prince, Qin Feng.

As one of the most powerful immortal inheritances in the world with the inheritance of an ancient great emperor, the visit of the immortal dynasty to the Taiyi Holy Land naturally shocked everyone.

Holy Lord Taiyi led the Holy Daughter Ling Ran and the Holy Son Lu Feng, as well as a group of elders out of the main hall to welcome the guests. He cupped his fists at the 8th Prince and laughed, "So it's the 8th Prince and the other Princes and Princesses who have come to visit. I'm sorry for not welcoming you."

He put himself on equal footing with his words, not lowering his head as he did when he faced the various Kings.

It wasn't just because the current Taiyi Holy Land was extraordinary with a Bahuang Realm Venerable and was thus full of confidence. It was also because, over the years, the Taiyi Holy Lord had successfully broken through and become a true Qiyao Realm King.

Therefore, as the Holy Lord of the Taiyi Holy Land, Lu Xuan did not come out to welcome them. Instead, he waited for the 8th Prince and the others in the main hall of the Taiyi Holy Land. It was already a very high standard of welcoming the guests by ordering the Supreme Elders to welcome them.

The 8th Prince was tall and strong, and he looked very dignified. He cupped his fists at the Taiyi Holy Land and laughed, "Congratulations on your breakthrough, brother Lu. The Taiyi Holy Land has regained its former glory!"

"You must be joking, 8th Prince," Lu Xuan shook his head, "The Taivi Holy Land is still the same."

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

The 8th Prince's gaze fell on Holy Daughter Ling Ran, who was standing next to the Taiyi Holy Lord. He looked surprised and praised, "So this is the Holy Daughter of the Taiyi Holy Land? She's truly a talent. At such a young age, she's already at the Qiyao Realm."

Indeed, some time ago, Ling Ran had successfully broken through to the Qiyao Realm and became the second King of the Qiyao Realm in the Taiyi Holy Land after the Holy Lord Lu Xuan.

Of course, that was excluding the mysterious Elder King, Qin Chen.

When the Great Qin Dynasty visited the Holy Land of Taiyi, they were naturally welcomed with high standards and were welcomed into the Taiyi Main Hall.

Naturally, they could not avoid seeing Qin Chen, who was sweeping the floor beside the main hall.

Chapter 29:

Chapter 29 A Sincere Request to Visit the Elder King

Although Qin Chen looked like he was in his forties or fifties, they still recognized him.

"Qin Chen?"

were

Some of the royal family members were shocked, then frowned. They looked at Qin Chen with disgust and disdain. They did not see him as the 17th Prince. On the contrary, they saw him as just an abandoned son of the royal family.

"17th brother!" The 9th Prince was surprised, but he was soon overjoyed.

This time, he had also planned to meet Qin Chen.

"The 17th Prince who was expelled from the royal family?" The 8th Imperial Prince glanced at Qin Chen.

The 17th Prince who was from a younger generation now looked even older than him, an uncle who had lived for thousands of years. He could not help but frown. He immediately looked away and did not look at Qin Chen again, leading the royal family's descendants and walking straight ahead.

Royalties were heartless, much less those of an immortal divine dynasty.

Back then, the family of Qin Chen's mother had been framed by the current Empress. His mother was banished to the cold palace, and Qin Chen, who was judged to be trash with a mortal body, was expelled from the royal family. His status as a Prince was removed, and he was exiled to the Southern Desolate Lands.

Looking at the situation now, he was just a handyman of the Taiyi Holy Land.

Why would the Great Qin Dynasty acknowledge the current 17th Prince? He was simply beneath their status.

The 9th Prince wanted to go forward and talk to Qin Feng, but he was stopped by the 8th Imperial Prince, "Feng'er, as the Prince of the Great Qin Dynasty, you are also a candidate for the Crown Prince. In the future, you may even inherit the imperial power and become the Emperor of the immortal divine dynasty. You must know your place and not get too close to some lowly people. Otherwise, it will only harm you in the future."

The "lowly person" was naturally Qin Chen.

As one of the immortal divine dynasties, the Great Qin Dynasty ruled over the Central Province.

The Imperial Lord was extremely powerful and controlled an ancient divine dynasty. As such, this position was naturally coveted by countless people, including many Princes and even Princesses.

The 9th Prince was a strong contender for the position of the Imperial Lord of the Great Qin Dynasty, and his mother was a powerful figure. Naturally, there were many powerful figures behind the 9th Prince, hoping that he would become the future Imperial Lord of the Great Qin Dynasty.

If the 9th Prince got too close to the useless 17th Prince, Qin Chen, who had been expelled by the royal family, he would definitely be attacked by the forces behind the other competitors for the Crown Prince's position. His situation would not be good.

The 9th Prince opened his mouth but didn't take the step in the end. As he left in a hurry, he looked at Qin Chen apologetically and guiltily.

Even though he really wanted to meet his 17th brother, Qin Chen, and have a chat, being in the royal family, he was destined to be unable to act on his own will. There were too many things that he could not do as he liked since so many factors were involved.

Qin Chen understood the 9th Prince's expression and smiled warmly at him.

He understood the 9th Prince's difficulties. At least, the 9th Prince still cared about him and didn't look down on him just because he was kicked out of the royal family.

Qin Chen was already very happy with this thought.

This scene was also seen by many elders and disciples nearby. They felt pity for Qin Chen, the abandoned Prince. After all, they had just witnessed how those from the Great Qin Dynasty didn't even want to acknowledge him.

Ling Ran was the last person to step into Taiyi Main Hall. When she passed by Qin Chen, she paused for a moment and said, "If you soar one day, they will welcome you warmly."

Qin Chen was slightly taken aback.

Ling Ran cared for him as well.

He lowered his head and smiled. This was indeed true. If he had soared into the sky, the Great Qin Dynasty would not have been so indifferent. If they knew that he was the Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land, they would even welcome him back to the Great Qin Dynasty with the greatest grandiose.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

After all, in the eyes of the world, he was a great Venerable of the Bahuang Realm. Who dared to look down on him?

Even the immortal divine dynasty wouldn't dare!

Inside the Taiyi Main Hall, the Taiyi Holy Lord, the 8th Imperial Prince, and the others conversed. Laughter could be heard from time to time, and it was clear that they were having a very friendly conversation.

After chatting for a while, seeing that it was getting late, the 8th Imperial Prince went straight to the point and said, "Brother Lu, I have a presumptuous request."

"Oh?" The Taiyi Holy Lord looked at the 8th Imperial Prince and the others from the Great Qin Dynasty. As the Holy Lord of a Holy Land, how could he not know what they were up to? However, he still pretended not to know and smiled, "I wonder what presumptuous request that is?"

"I've heard that the Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land killed the Demonic Venerable Yang Tiancheng and that his cultivation is unparalleled," The 8th Imperial Prince said seriously, "I'm here to pay a visit to the Elder King. I wonder if brother Lu is willing to invite the Elder King on my behalf for a chat."

The rest of the Great Qin Dynasty's people also looked at The Taiyi Holy Lord with burning eyes.

In reality, the main purpose of the Great Qin Dynasty's visit to the Taiyi Holy Land was to visit the mysterious Elder King.

They hoped to win over the Elder King.

The Great Qin Dynasty had always been at its peak and ruled the Central Province together with the other three immortal divine dynasties.

However, after ancient times, the world had changed greatly. The great path had disappeared, and the Sages had disappeared as well.

In this world, it was rare to even see a Venerable of the Bahuang Realm, which was why Qiyao Realm Kings could become the rulers of top factions.

It was the same for the Great Qin Dynasty.

Right now, many in the Great Qin Dynasty believed that the 9th Prince was a strong contender for the position of Crown Prince. He had a high chance of becoming the next Imperial Lord and ruling the Great Qin Dynasty.

Of course, many experts in the imperial family supported the 9th Prince.

But at the same time, the 9th Prince wasn't the only one who was qualified to fight for the position of Crown Prince. There were other Princes and even two Princesses.

The factions behind these competitors for the Crown Prince's position were all extremely powerful. They were not much weaker than the 9th Prince's faction, and they might even be stronger.

Therefore, if the 9th Prince wanted to become the Crown Prince, he needed the support of even more powerful people.

In the Great Qin Dynasty, almost all the influential figures had taken their stances. The rest of the influential figures who hadn't, remained neutral in various aspects. The fact that the many competitors for the position of Crown Prince had not been able to pull them over spoke volumes.

The experts within were either roped in or maintained a neutral stance.

Now, to increase their competitiveness, they could only rely on external forces.

At this time, even if they roped in a few Kings, it wouldn't be very effective.

Thinking of this point, the people from the 9th Prince's faction wanted to help the 9th Prince rope in a Venerable.

If he could get the support of a Venerable, the 9th Prince's competitiveness would increase, and the other Princes and Princesses would be under a lot of pressure.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

It was not a lie to say that a Venerable was invincible. The reason why the Nangong family could look down on the entire Southern Desolate Lands and not be afraid of the other Holy Lands and families was not only because they had the inheritance of an ancient Emperor and an extreme emperor weapon, but even more so because they had an invincible great Venerable.

Naturally, the Central Province also had great Venerables, such as the famous great Venerable Xue Ye.

Even though great Venerable Xue Ye was extremely powerful, his temper was unpredictable.

Even if they succeeded in roping in such a great Venerabler, they would inevitably have to pay a terrifying price.

Therefore, the Taiyi Holy Land's Venerable was the best choice.

Chapter 30:

Although the Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land was not as famous as the other Venerables, everyone knew how powerful he was. He had killed the Demonic Venerable Yang Tiancheng, suppressed the demonic thought of a Sage-level great demon, and forced back the Kings of various Holy Lands and aristocratic families with immortal inheritances.

Now, all the major forces in the world had gradually acknowledged the Taiyi Holy Land and even hoped to befriend it because of the Venerable Elder King.

There was another important reason. The Taiyi Holy Land had been in decline for a long time. If they could offer some benefits and help the Taiyi Holy Land regain its prosperity by paying a certain price, they might be able to get the support of the Elder King.

It was for this reason that the 9th Prince's faction had chosen to come to the Taiyi Holy Land to befriend the Elder King, hoping in roping the other party in to support the 9th Prince.

Of course, there was another important reason. When the 9th Prince had been breaking through in the wilderness of the Southern Desolate Lands, he had encountered a Venerable from the Taiyi Holy Land. It was most likely this Elder King.

Since the 9th Prince had interacted with the Elder King before, it would be easier to rope him in.

"This..." The Taiyi Holy Lord, Lu Xuan, looked troubled.

The Elder King was the highest ranking existence in the Taiyi Holy Land, even above him. He was not someone that outsiders could see just because they wanted to. The same went for even the Princes of the Great Qin Dynasty

Moreover, the Elder King had always been elusive. Even the higher-ups of the Taiyi Holy Land had never seen his true face, so the possibility of him appearing was undoubtedly extremely low.

Moreover, as the Holy Lord of a Holy Land, he could naturally see through the purpose of the 8th Imperial Prince and the others' visit.

Back then, they had gone to great lengths to make that mysterious Venerable become their Elder King. They could not allow any major problems to occur.

Just as they were in a dilemma, the 8th Imperial Prince, who was a figure with a sharp mind, laughed and said, "If you can introduce the Elder King to the Great Qin Dynasty, we will be extremely grateful. In the future, if the elders and disciples of the Taiyi Holy Land come to the Great Qin Dynasty, the Great Qin Dynasty will naturally give them a grand welcome. We can also open up some of the imperial cultivation secret realms for them. Some of these secret realms were left behind by the ancestral great emperors of the Great Qin Dynasty. Of course, if the 9th Prince ascends the throne one day, I'm sure the Great Qin Dynasty would be more than willing to form an alliance with the Taiyi Holy Land."

Hearing this, The Taiyi Holy Lord and the Supreme Elders were all tempted.

How could they not be tempted by the Great Qin Dynasty's cultivation secret realms? The Great Qin Dynasty was an immortal divine dynasty left behind by a human great Emperor. It must have extraordinary secret realms that did not exist in the outside world. It was an unparalleled temptation for any cultivator.

Moreover, there was the promise of an alliance.

Although the Taiyi Holy Land was on the verge of revival and many Holy Lands, aristocratic families, and ancient dynasties were willing to befriend it, it was all because of the Elder King.

What if the Elder King was no longer around one day?

After all, the Elder King should at least be three thousand years old to become a Venerable. How many more years could he live?

The worries of the Taiyi Holy Lord and the others were truly weighing in their hearts. After all, if they did not worry about the future, they would soon encounter problems.

They were worried that after the Elder King passed away, the Taiyi Holy Land would return to its original state. Even if the great emperor's palace was still there, without the Elder King, who could protect the declining Taiyi Holy Land?

If they could form an alliance with the Great Qin Dynasty, it would undoubtedly be the best choice as they would be able to obtain the protection of an immortal divine dynasty. With that, even the other factions with immortal inheritances would have to be wary when thinking of making a move against the Taiyi Holy Land.

The Taiyi Holy Lord and the other Supreme Elders looked at each other and felt that it was feasible.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

Just as he was about to respond, the divine bell suddenly rang at the front gates of the Holy Land.

That was the divine bell that would only ring when there was an important matter.

The Taiyi Holy Lord and the Supreme Elders were shocked. They stood up and cupped their fists at the 8th Imperial Prince apologetically, "I'm sorry, 8th Imperial Prince. We have some matters to attend to, so we'll have to leave now. Please sit down and enjoy your tea. Please wait for a moment."

"Alright," The 8th Imperial Prince said.

However, when he looked in the direction that The Taiyi Holy Lord and the others had left, he frowned deeply. He had a bad feeling about this and muttered to himself, "Don't tell me 3rd brother and the others are here too? This is going to be troublesome!"

In the Taiyi Main Hall, Qin Chen, who was sweeping the floor, also looked in the direction of the front gates and revealed a strange expression, "Other than 9th brother's faction, the other factions from the Great Qin Dynasty that are competing for the Crown Prince's position have also come. They should all be here to obtain the support of the Elder King. It's just that, if they knew that I'm the Elder King that made them lower their status and come here, I wonder what kind of expression they would have? It should be quite interesting!"

When The Taiyi Holy Lord and the others arrived at the front gates, they were stunned.

This was because the visitors were all from the Great Qin Dynasty. Furthermore, they were the powerful imperial Princes who had come personally. Each of them had a Prince or Princess who exuded an air of nobility behind them, as well as a group of royal family members.

"Honored guests, you've come from afar. The Taiyi Holy Land is sorry for not welcoming you," Lu Xuan and the group of Supreme Elders were a little shocked, but they still went up to welcome them at once.

"Brother Lu must be joking. We have come uninvited, please forgive us," The 3rd Imperial Prince smiled as he spoke.

A tall and sturdy Prince walked up from behind him and bowed slightly to The Taiyi Holy Lord, "Junior Qin Zhen greets the seniors."

Following that, the other Imperial Princes also stepped forward, each of them followed by a Prince or Princess. All of them bowed and did not dare to be negligent.

The Taiyi Holy Lord looked at these Princes and Princesses. He knew why they were here. He immediately ordered the disciples to open the front gates to welcome these important figures of the Great Qin Dynasty "Holy Lord, I'm afraid that the other Imperial Princes have also come for the Elder King," A Supreme Elder sent a voice transmission to the Taiyi Holy Lord.

caso

ere

"That should be the only reason," Lu Xuan sighed. He knew that even though they were all part of the royal family of the Great Qin Dynasty, there were many factions in the Taiyi Holy Land, let alone the Great Qin Dynasty. The factions there were far more complicated than those in the Taiyi Holy Land.

Wasn't Qin Chen, the handyman who was sweeping outside the main hall, the victim of the internal strife in the Great Qin Dynasty?

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

This is going to be troublesome.

At first, the Holy Lord Lu Xuan and the Supreme Elders all thought that the arrival of the 8th Imperial Prince and the 9th Prince would only benefit the Taiyi Holy Land.

However, now that the other Princes and Princesses had arrived, they finally understood that things were not as simple as they had imagined. It was very likely that this would involve the internal strife within the Great Qin Dynasty's royal family, which was not something that the Taiyi Holy Land could participate in at the moment.

However, since these people from the Great Qin Dynasty were already here, they couldn't just chase them out.

Helplessly, they could only welcome them in as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 18.4K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
13.2K 305 16
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
21.2K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
157K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...