Guilty (William Afton x Femal...

Por NotNovaScotia

I never intended to post this but hey- it's here now **FNAF and it's characters are not mine, any art shown i... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18*
An Interruption (A/N)
This Message is Brought to You by... (A/N)
19

16

730 19 20
Por NotNovaScotia

Hey! Nova here! So sorry for those of you who have been waiting for an update! I've just been trying to manage my last year of highschool thus far and trying to plan for college too (kinda trying to get out of the U.S. tbh). Anyway enough of me, you have a story to continue reading <3•

(Reader's POV)

I open my eyes, and as soon as I do I know that I am certainly dreaming.

"I don't understand you." The girl I always see states.

I stare at the young girl before me, observing the frown she wears.

She stands there waiting for some sort of reaction from me.

"I don't understand me either." I respond nonchalantly with a shrug.

The girl rolls her eyes, "Any normal person would listen to what I have to say. You won't ever help anyone if you stay on the track you're on."

"What am I realistically supposed to do? Hmm? It's not my job to 'save' people." I scoff

"Not even if it's saving the people you care about? The people you love?"

I blink, "What do you mean?"

She smirks knowing that I'm actually listening to what she has to say for once, "You are aware that all of the Afton's are going to die, right?"

"Everybody dies, dumbass. That's life."

The girl glares at me, "I hope you have to watch them suffer. Just know, the little one will be the first to go."

I abruptly wake up to a loud noise. I sit up quickly, looking around. I notice William sleeping soundly beside me so I know the noise wasn't him.

Cautiously, I climb off the bed and approach the door. The closer I get I begin to hear crying. Worried, I open the door, only to see a dark empty hallway. The crying only gets louder as I exit William's room and silently close the door behind me.

I follow the sound to my room, hearing sniffles in the dark. Reaching out into the darkness of the room I flip on the light switch.

Evan sits in the center of my bed crying, tightly holding a worn Fredbear plush to his chest. As soon as the lights turn on he looks up at me, his face red and drenched in tears. He almost instantly springs from the bed and runs to me, "Mummy! You're okay! I thought they took you!" He sobs out, holding onto me.

I look at him with worry. I crouch down in front of him to be more on his level. Gently placing my hand on his shoulder I say, "it's alright Evan. I'm still here, but what do you mean you 'thought they took me'? Who are 'they'?"

Evan looks at me with a scared look, "The monsters! The ones that come to get me at night!"

I sigh in relief that it wasn't a real threat, he must have had a nightmare that felt a little too real. I know how that feels.

In an attempt to calm the terrified child in front of me I give him a hug. "Hey, it's okay honey, okay? I am right here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," I say in a soothing tone as I gently rub his back.

Evan tightly hugs me back, slowly relaxing in my arms. "Mummy?"

"Yeah?"

He backs out of my grasp to look me in the eye, "I don't want the monsters to get me..."

I look at him sympathetically, "You are going to be just fine Evan. I promise," I hold out my pinky, "pinky promise."

He shakily locks his small pinky with mine, "Pinky promise?"

I nod, "Absolutely."

My legs begin to hurt from crouching so I return to my standing position, "Do you want me to lay down with you?" I ask.

Evan nods and climbs up onto my bed.

I quietly turn off the light and find my way to the bed and sit beside the little boy. He leans his small body against me and almost immediately falls asleep. I smile as I wrap my arm around him. Drifting off to sleep myself.

///

"Miss Y/N!" Elizabeth says loudly in a singsong-y tone.

I open my eyes and jump at how the close the girl is to me, practically on top of me.

"Yay! You're awake!" She exclaims, backing up a little.

I notice Evan standing in the doorway silently but as soon as I look at him he walks away.

Elizabeth latches onto my hand and tugs a little, "Miss Y/N! Miss Y/N!"

I blink, "What? What do you need Lizzy?"

She smiles brightly as she holds up a small plastic container of hair clips and ribbons and hair ties, "Can you do my hair Miss Y/N?"

Still in the process of waking up I sit up in the bed and rub my eyes, "What?"

She rolls her eyes and giggles, "I asked if you could do my hair! Silly Miss Y/N!"

I watch as she holds up the plastic container again. I smile at her, "Of course Lizzy, but why are you asking me? Don't you usually do your own hair?"

Elizabeth shrugs, "Yeah, but all the other girls at school get their hair done by their mums, and I was hoping you could do my hair because you're kinda like my mum now."

"Ah, gotcha. Alright kid, just give me a few minutes to finish waking up and then I'll do your hair."

Satisfied with my answer she happily skips her way out of my room.

I slowly climb out of bed, glancing at the clock on the wall. 4:30 a.m. I sigh, knowing that today will feel extra long. Quietly, I make my way across the room to close the door so I could change my clothes. Once I'm changed I quickly run a comb through my hair (I'm saying comb because even people with short hair can use a comb. I can confirm this. Unless you're bald or have super curly hair, then... Uh... Sorry 😅)

As soon as I feel awake enough to coexist with other people I open the bedroom door and locate Elizabeth.

As soon as I enter the room she jumps with excitement.

"Miss Y/N!" She quickly grabs her little plastic container of hair supplies and hands it to me.

I smile remembering when I was little I got just as excited for my mother to do my hair. It always really hurt, but it felt worth it to have quality time with my mother. My smile falters a little... My mother.

I shake the memory away and sit on Elizabeth's bed and motion her to sit on the floor in front of me.

The young girl excitedly sits in the exact spot I pointed to.

"Do you have a specific style in mind?"

Elizabeth shrugs, "I don't really care too much as long as it looks pretty!"

I laugh a little, "Okay, I think I understand the assignment."

I look at her long hair as I gently brush through it, wondering what I should do.

I quickly decide on on a crown braid. Struggling to balance keeping the braid tight and causing a minimal amount of pain, I manage to create a beautiful braid that I proceeded to decorate with little flower and butterfly hair clips.

I smile as I place the last clip in, admiring my handiwork. "All set!" I tell her.

Elizabeth jumps up, eager to see her hair in the mirror. Using a small handheld mirror she points it at the other mirror to see the back of her head then she goes silent.

My smile fades, worried that she didn't like the style I picked. All worries wash away though as she looks back at me with a big grin on her face.

She squeals with happiness, "IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!" She dances around a little, thrilled with her hair, "I bet all the other girls will be jealous that their mums aren't this good at hair!" She says smugly glancing back at the mirror.

I laugh, "You look gorgeous Lizzy."

Elizabeth poses dramatically, a big smile still on her face, "I know!"

I stretch my arms as I stand up. I quietly make my way to the hallway and quickly peek into my room to look at the clock, shocked to see that it was almost 6:30 a.m. and that I had spent two whole hours working on Lizzy's hair.

With a sigh I walk over to Michael's bedroom door and gently knock on it, knowing that he has to get up to start getting ready for school. After receiving no response I slowly open the door to look inside.

Michael is sitting on his bed in pyjamas focused on his sketchbook, a walkman with a thin wired headset plugged in on the bed beside him.

I chuckle knowing he probably just couldn't hear me over his music. I softly walk into his room and tap his shoulder.

He jumps in surprise, clearly unprepared to see me. Quickly taking his headphones off and closing his sketchbook he looks over at me, "Oh- hey mom."

"Hey buddy, I knocked but uh, you didn't hear me. I just wanted to let you know that you should probably start getting ready for school soon." I explain.

Michael just nods. Signaling that he heard me.

I quietly walk back into the hallway, peeking into Evan's room. Evan is also awake but he's already getting himself ready for school. Stuffing the one little folder he has for teacher handouts and a few toys into his school bag. I just smile and leave him be.

From downstairs I can hear Elizabeth getting herself some breakfast.

My steps nearly silent I approach William's bedroom door. I slowly push the door open to see William still asleep in his bed. I walk over to the bed and gently place my hand on his side and shake him a little.

"Will, you have to wake up now." I say in a soft tone. Upon receiving no response I shake him again and speak a little louder, "Will, you gotta wake up now."

William groans and pulls away from my hand, "I'd really rather not," he mumbles almost inaudibly.

I roll my eyes knowing that I'll probably have to use a bit more force to get him out of bed.

"Listen here buddy." I say sternly, "It's nobody's fault but your own that you got drunk last night and have a hangover, I'm also not a live-in nanny. So get out of bed and get ready to take your kids to school."

No response.

I growl, irritated. I reach over and grab a hold of his arm and yank him out of bed, just letting him fall to the ground.

Not fully awake, he glares at me, "You," he points towards me, "Are a bitch."

"I'm about to be an even meaner bitch if you don't get your ass up and moving. You have kids to take to school."

He grumbles, rubbing his forehead, "Why can't you bring them to school and I can pick them up later."

I crouch down to face him as he sits on the floor and I smirk, "Because I don't have a legal obligation to take care of them, and you sir, are in fact, responsible for the kids you created."

With that, I leave the room and prepare to return to school myself.

So, this was an interesting endeavor. I started writing this around 3 a.m. and uh- it's almost 5:30 a.m. as I post this. I am long overdue for some sleep lmao so I'm going to leave it here for now. More soon - Nova <3•

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
418K 28.4K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
585K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...