different reality

By lvnwonyo

our beloved main character has his personality changed and unknowingly changes a series of events. apparently... More

1 | siblings
2 | accessories
3 | journey to gusu
4 | gusu lan
5 | punishment
6 | caiyi town
7 | waterborne abyss
8 | archery conpetition
9 | wen's indoctrination
10 | rescued
12 | new friends + confession
13 | Dinner + Confession

11 | Saved

1.2K 58 22
By lvnwonyo

(not accurate to the novel) sorry not sorry.

Inside the Xuanwu, Wei Ying could see a lot of things. Like human flesh, shredded food and... blood.

The the amount of blood was enough to give him a headache.

He continued to walk ahead to that cut even though he feels as if he has a burning temperature.

He finally found that cut but he suddenly collapsed and fell on his knees because of fatigue.

"My head hurts.." He slowly got up, but the fall had awakened the Xuanwu who started shaking itself which alarmed Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying looked at his left and saw a black sword stuffed into the flesh of the Xuanwu.

He went forward and attempted to pull it out but it was harder than he thought. 'It won't budge!'

The Xuanwu felt immense pain when he tried to pull the sword and started roaring and shaking even louder and harder.

"Come on!" The sword was eventually pulled out and so did the roars and shakes. After half an hour, Lan Zhan couldn't find Wei Ying anywhere so he tried searching in the lake.

"Wei Ying!" He gently picked him up in his arms and started walking back to shore.

Due to his inner clock, he took note that they have been here for four days now.

"You're awake." He noticed the younger struggling to open his beautiful silver eyes.

"We.. we need to k-kill the Xuanwu.." Wei Ying says. But with his burning temperature, he is not in the right state of mind to kill the Xuanwu.

"You have a cold, it's better to do it when you're better." Lan Zhan says.

"Please.." He pleaded. "If we deal with it now, the future generations won't have to.." He added.

"Mn", He agreed.

...

He picked up the black sword and headed in the Xuanwu again while Lan Zhan prepares the chord assassination technique.

"It stinks.." Disgusted, he needed to deal with it and exit quickly.

*ROAR*

The beast roared loudly.

While Wei Ying pierced the sword deep into the cut, Lan Zhan activated the chord assassination technique that ended the Xuanwu's life by slitting its neck off. (R.I.P)

...

Lan Zhan placed Wei Ying down gently before placing the back of his palm on his forehead.

"You're burning up!" Lan Zhan worriedly shouted. "I'll just take a nap.." He said before letting the darkness take over him.

While he was unconscious, Lan Zhan secretly lifted his head and placed it on his lap.

'He looks..cute. Wait-what am I thinking?! I can't possibly like him right?!'

He eventually gave up and layed back on the wall to relax.

...

"A'Xian, A'Cheng and I miss you very much. Please awake soon.." Jiang Yanli hoped that her brother would suddenly awake out of nowhere.

It's like a shooting star just passed by, he slowly opened his eyes.. He saw he was not in a cave and was in Lotus Pier?

"A'xian! You're awake! I'll go get Mother and father!" Said the ecstatic Jiang Yanli who ran outside to deliver the great news.

In a few minutes, the whole family came rushing in. But the first question he asked them was, "Where's Lan Zhan?"

"So apparently after spending the past week with that expressionless jade, you suddenly don't even miss us?" Jiang Cheng insulted.

"A'Cheng! have some decency!" Yu Ziyuan scolded her youngest son.

"We're glad to see you again, A'xian" Said Jiang Fengmian who smiled warmly at him.

"Jie made soup, have some." Jiang Cheng placed the warm soup next to his bed on the counter.

"Let me help you" Jiang Yanli proceeded to pick up the spoon even though Wei Ying politely declined.

"We'll leave you two to it", The said three then headed out the door.

Jiang Yanli got a minor shock when she heard her little brother ask her a question. the question was, "Shijie, what does it feel to love someone..?"

"Does A'xian have someone in heart?" She asked putting down the soup. "I'm not sure, Shijie.."

"Don't worry, A'xian. You're still young. You have plenty of time to find the right maiden for you." At the word 'maiden', Wei Ying avoided eye contact with his sister.

She assumed he was shy but it was barely close to the truth.

...

When Jiang Yanli stepped out the door, Jiang Cheng immediately pulled her aside and said, "Wei Wuxian

has someone he likes?!"

"He does!" Jiang Yanli exclaimed.

"We need to find out who!" The two made it their life goal mission to find out who their brother likes.

...

While the family of five were eating happily, a sudden man dressed in red and white barged in.

"What a lovely family dinner.. too bad I had to interrupt it." The man said at the door, grinning.

Wen Ruohan, Clan leader of the Wen sect. Holds a lot of power and wealth.

"Wen Ruohan, what pleasure do we have for you to personally meet us? Sit down, I'll pour tea." Jiang Fengmian smiled.

He excused the kids to their room before communicating with the other man.

When Wen Ruohan sat down, he immediately said. "Your eldest son. I want him to join the Wen Clan."

"He'll never be apart of you Wen's!" Yu Ziyuan shouted.

"If you don't hand him over.." He laughed bitterly, "You know that bad things will happen to your clan" He continued.

"You-!" Yu Ziyuan yelled.

"What's the decision, Clan leader Jiang?" Wen Ruohan asked, loosing his patience.

"..."

"Call him here, let's ask him shall we?" He proceeded into telling the mistress to get her ward.

"Uncle, you called for me?" Said Wei Ying bowing to Wen Ruohan, his uncle and his aunt who he calls 'mom'.

"A'xian.. Clan leader Wen wants you to join his clan. Will you join?" asked Jiang Fengmian who felt guilty.

He knew that his uncle would never sign him up for another clan because he was eavesdropping. So, for the clan, he agreed.

Yu Ziyuan couldn't do anything because she thought it was the child's will.

"Come along, let's go." Wen Ruohan said. Wei Wuxian had his head hanging low and obliged.

"Mother, father, why is he taking A'xian?!" Jiang Yanli asked when she saw her brother following this random man.

"He's part of the Wen's now, A'li." Yu Ziyuan got up in fury after saying that and stormed off.

Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng went back to their room feeling all weird inside.

Jiang Cheng thought that his brother had enough of him, his family and his clan and that's why he left.

He thought his brother had betrayed him but that was far from the truth.

He hated his brother.

He no longer wanted this man to be his brother. He ought to seek revenge.

...

"Now now little boy. Since I'm retiring soon, you'll take my throne because my eldest son doesn't. And because of that.. You'll have to get married." The thought of getting married shocked Wei Ying to his core.

"Who am I getting married to..?" Wei Ying asked scared. "You'll get married to my niece, Wen Qing."

Wen Qing was terrified.

She already knew that she was getting married but not to the brother of the man she loves..

But, for her brothers safety, she'll have to get married.

...

"I know you love my brother.. And, I have someone dear to my heart aswell." Wei Ying says.

"H-how? Was I that obvious?" Wen qing asked mortified.

"Kinda, the way you look at him with those love-struck eyes. We all know." Wei Ying said as he laughed softly.

Wen Qing blushed hard. "Don't worry, Wen Qing. I'll make sure you'll be with him." Said Wei Ying who smiled.

"You may call me "Qing-jie"

Wei Ying smiled again.

...

The next day, Wen Ruohan announced to the cultivation world that Wei Ying and Wen Qing were getting married.

"Now he's marrying the one I love" Jiang Cheng said while gritting his teeth.

Meanwhile, Lan Zhan felt immense sadness when the news reaches Gusu.

'Poor Wangji..' Said Xichen as he already knew about his brothers feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 10K 54
" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped. " Quiet! Your brother even didn't thin...
113K 12.9K 68
Two famous clans of the Cultivational world, forever at odds because of a curse, are trapped in a war they cannot escape. Until one day, the fateful...
150K 7.5K 43
*completed* What if after 10 years of their marriage Wei Ying died. Having no golden core he cannot live long with his husband Lan Zhan. Devastated...
27K 1.2K 24
An au fanfic of Modern!Wei Wuxian and Modern!Jiang Yanli 'transmigrated' back to the ancient China after the original Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli died...