Female DB Women Various X Mal...

By ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

I'm having a writers block so until I get it over it. I own absolutely nothing here Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball... More

Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Bulma x Male Reader
Future Android 18 x Male Reader
Videl x Male Reader
Yandere Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Female Cell X Male Reader
Female Frieza x Male Reader

Obessive Female Vegeta x Male Reader

2.9K 23 23
By ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

Vegeta looks like the female version in DB Multiverse.

(Y/N's POV)
After Krillin, Gohan, Bulma, and I finally arrived at Namek we heard another crash, from the brief sight it looked like a saiyan pod.

Y/N: You think that was her?

Krillin: Hopefully not

Bulma: Who's her?

Y/N: Vegeta the apparent Princess of the Saiyans, and the person who put me in Hospital and tried kidnapping me, it's a long story.

Bulma shrugged it off and we looked on the dragon radar and saw 4 Dragon Balls already together.

Then some people dressed like Vegeta show up to our ship and looked at each other.

???1: They aren't Namekians

???2: Just blow their shit up

They shot a blast at our ship as they head out Krillin shot a Destructo Disc at them as it hit their head.

Gohan: Krillin did you have to do that?

Krillin: They pissed me off.

Y/N: Cmon let's go.

Everybody started surpassing their power and began flying as Bulma got onto my back.

We found a cave as we set up shop before Bulma pulls out a capsule and throws it down and she goes in before slamming the door on me.

Y/N: Fuck you too!

A couple of minutes later Bulma got out and gave us the radar we talked for a while before Bulma got mad when she realized she would be alone.

Krillin: Fine Bulma, Y/N will stay so you'll be protected.

Bulma: Thank you!

Gohan and Krillin left and I walked towards the house and sat down. Bulma came next to me.

Bulma: You want to talk about her?

Y/N: As you know, Everyone died besides me, Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo.

Eventually everyone was barely standing besides Nappa and Vegeta, Nappa began charging an attack at him then the Princess spoke up.

Vegeta: Nappa let me handle him.

Vegeta's scouter then got a number on his power level and she started laughing.

Vegeta: Hey handsome, you only have a power level of 3,285 only the second strongest here behind that Namekian.

Y/N: Just Focus!

He punched her square in the face just for her to punch him in the gut with her fist nearly going through his stomach.

He fell down on his knees with him coughing out blood as she lifted his chin up.

Vegeta: What's wrong, Love? Can't even handle a punch?

She grabbed him by his waist and suplexed Y/N onto the floor and nearly landed on his neck.

Piccolo saw how Y/N was immediately manhandled as Nappa rushed at all of them.

Y/N tried getting up before being slammed onto the floor as she got into a very questionable position and pumbled him.

Now as a bloody and bruised saiyan, Y/N nearly unconscious tried speaking only for blood to spill out of his mouth.

Vegeta: Y/N, you've sure have gotten bigger ever since we were kids, all that does is make me want to kick your ass.

He tried getting away before she licked his blood and started laughing her ass off.

Then Nappa fired a blast at Gohan as Piccolo got in the way and nearly killed him on sight.

Gohan then fired a Masenko before Nappa parried his attack away before lifting his boot and nearly crushed the boy before he was saved by The Flying Nimbus finally Son Goku had arrived.

Goku: You two must have been the ones who killed Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Piccolo! I'll make you pay.

Before Nappa could say anything Goku went into Kaioken and paralyzed the bald saiyan.

Goku threw Nappa towards the Princess who was still laughing as she had Y/N in a chokehold.

Goku: Take him with you he can't even walk now and leave my friend alone.

Vegeta: Kakarot you make me laugh! I'll make a deal with you, I'll take Y/N with me as my husband and never come back or I'll blow this planet into smithereens.

Goku: No deal leave him alone now.

Vegeta: Tch

Vegeta kissed Y/N one last time and walked over to Nappa who couldn't do anything.

Vegeta: I have no use for a Saiyan that can't walk.

Y/N: Then I passed and she just had to-

Vegeta: You were talking to me? Also who is that bitch next to you!

Bulma yelled back at Vegeta but she quickly moved behind me as i got into my fighting position.

Vegeta: Please don't actually tell me you want to fight? Again I'll purpose you the same deal. Stay with me by my side and be my husband or I'll murder her, along side your small friend and the child.

I was still in disbelief walked over to her and as she was touching my chest as she smiles to herself.

Vegeta: Looks like you made the right decision-

Before I managed to square her in the face again as she got sent back and ran back to the cave and started grabbing shit as Bulma got my back and we flew to Krillin, Gohan.

Krillin: What happened?

Y/N: Vegeta is here and we need to hurry this shit up!

Krillin: Hey Y/N, I got my potential unlocked

Y/N: Where?

Krillin: Follow me and hurry

Then I got my potential unlocked and saw Vegeta lands outside of the house and she starts walking towards the door.

Lucky Nail got infront of her and she threatened him before he slapped her away as we got away.

3 minutes later

I sensed a major energy drop as I went back to cave I saw a dead body and saw Krillin scared.

We head to Lord Guru's place and Gohan's potential unlocked and we head outside only for her to be waiting for us.

Vegeta: YOU!

Vegeta is ready to blast all of us until we sense 5 major energies coming to Namek.

We head to the massive energies and once we arrived to it we saw the greatest team of all time.

Recoome: RECOOME!

Burter: BURTER!

Jeice: JEICE!

Guldo: GULDO!

Ginyu: GINYU!

All of them: THE GINYU FORCE!

Y/N: That's cool....

Vegeta nods in respond and tries taking my hand before I slap her hand away only for her to grab my hand.

Vegeta: Hey Guldo-

I stopped paying attention as I made her let go of my hand and focused on the land

Vegeta: Isn't that right, Honey?

Y/N: Hey Gohan who is she talking about?

Vegeta: YOU DUMBASS!

Y/N: Oh yeah sure.

Jeice: Seems like the Princess found herself a Prince!

The Ginyu Force laughed as everyone charged at them before we were sent flying.

Recoome: They can't even fight Guldo!

Everyone one the Ginyu Force laughed before Vegeta rushed in just to get swatted away.

After intense fighting Guldo died by Vegeta cutting his head off when he was distracted and I saw her walking towards me.

Y/N: What now?

Vegeta: S/N get up! You don't know what they'll do now! Your saiyan name could be anything but it's based off Vegetables

I got up just for my ass to get whooped again and again and again.... Then came my savior Goku and flew over to us and before Recoome could finish his attack he hit him in the gut knocking over the giant.

Goku: Are you guys okay?

I didn't bother again hearing Vegeta speak again for 2 minutes until she yelled something.

Vegeta: YES KAKAROT WE ARE MARRIED!

Goku: You sure cause I don't remember anyone besides you telling me hehe.

Vegeta: IT HAPPENED SECRETLY!

Y/N: What about being married?

Vegeta: Nothing.....

Then Vegeta killed Recoome before Goku fought Burter and Jeice and slammed Burter on the floor for Vegeta to slam her knee onto his throat

I looked up and saw that Goku swapped bodies with Ginyu seeing my supposed wife beat Captain Goku.

Captain Goku tried switching bodies for Ginyu to get into the way swapping them back into their original bodies.

Ginyu tried swapping with Vegeta for Goku to throw a frog and him jumping away.

We put Goku into a recovery thingy and we waited before she spoke up about armor.

Vegeta: Here put that on me and Y/N will be in the next room~

Krillin: Gohan hurry up and put it on fast!

Gohan: Why?

Krillin: Just hurry!

Vegeta then dragged me into next room and tossed me some armor crossed her arms and waited for something.

Vegeta: Hurry up! Take off whatever that is.

Y/N: Are you gonna get out?

Vegeta: No I'll be watching~

Y/N: Huh?

Vegeta walked towards me with a little heart shape in her eyes

Vegeta then started taking off her armor and only left her bra and panties or thong whatever she had on.

Lemon Warning! Shfjfkkskwiyoeowm

Y/N: What? Why did you take off your armor?

She didn't respond and then ripped my pants open and smiled to see my boxers before ripping it off to for my dick to slap her in the face.

Vegeta: Never knew you wanted me this bad~

Y/N: Hey cut it out!

Vegeta: Why? Let me guess this is your first time with a women?

I was in shame because she was right I just sighed and she started licking the tip of my shmunguss

Vegeta: Look at you trying to hold in your embarrassment, that just turns me on even more~

She then licked my tip for a little while before she tried putting my cock in her entire mouth before gagging on it.

She looked up and saw my face

Vegeta then started sucking my dick as I looked at the door entrance bored out of my mine.

Then out of being completely bored I put my hand on her head and made her take everything.

I heard slurping as I felt something was it no it can't be..... MY CUM! I let out a moan hopefully nobody heard it.

Then it happened...... my penis shot out my own body fluid into her mouth as she swallowed it all.

Y/N: That was fun, I guess...

Vegeta: We aren't done yet~

She pushed me down on the floor and then threw her panties or thong, I didn't give a shit.

Vegeta: You ready?

Y/N: I need a adult.

Vegeta: I'm an adult.

Y/N: My parents in particular.

Vegeta: You could call me Mommy~

I screamed my lungs out only for her to shush me and lined her womanhood to my manhood.

Y/N: I hate every single-

She slammed herself onto my wiener as I felt like it would be ripped apart in it as I layed my head down.

Y/N: WOAH! ALSO FUCK!

Again feeling the absolute tightness of her Vagina as she started licking my neck.

Y/N: Cut that shit out now.

Vegeta listened, thank Kami. She continued enjoying it as, I kept my face completely straight besides some twitches.

Vegeta: Do you enjoy yourself my prince?

I didn't respond, I wanted this just to be over I'm guessing she figured out and started going faster while, I just nearly passed out by my boredom.

I ironically took a nap, I woke up and saw her still fucking riding me, I groaned.

Y/N: How long was I asleep?

Vegeta: Exactly 6 minutes my love~

Fuck! I got her off of me and got up and looked around the room before I looked down as my dick just shoot out cum.

Lemon Over

Y/N: FINALLY! SOME FUCKING ACTION!

I immediately put everything on and ran outside and saw the sky dark and immediately ran toward Krillin and Gohan.

Y/N: DRAGON KILL THAT CRAZY BITCH, DENDE PLEASE MAKE THE WISH!

Dende: Are you sure?

Y/N: YES! KILL THAT BITCH.... what's it's name?

Dende: Porunga.

Y/N: PORUNGA KILL HER!

VEGETA: HEY ASSHOLE!

Y/N: THEN TAKE ME BACK TO EARTH NOW!

Before Dende could even say anything Vegeta punched me square in the face nearly killing me before she charged her power and started doing combo's on my ass knocking me out.

Who knows how long I took how long, I was knocked out and saw goku hit Freeza or Frieza couldn't care with a Genki Dama
(I'm using The Genki Dama because I like the name more)

Y/N: Fuck! PICCOLO?

Piccolo: Oh yeah you were sleeping, I'm alive now.

Y/N: Where is Dende?

Dende: Right here!

Dende healed me up and got up and stretched hoping Vegeta didn't rush at him.

Y/N: Is she here?

Dende: No she died a while ago.

Y/N: YESSSSSSSSSSSS! YES! YES! YES! I'M THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE, I CAN KISS YOU PICCOLO BUT I'M NOT!

Piccolo: Get off my back!

I jumped off his back and turned around in happiness absolutely nothing could ruin it before Dende got shot immediately killing him, I looked in horror as Piccolo got shot.

I saw Krillin get lifted up as I felt something inside of me actually outside of me two beams straight threw my gut and elbow.

I fell down and heard Krillin scream as I was sensing a major energy arriving then I smiled my ass off as I rose

I put the video because I just like the meme so much

Frieza: WHAT!? TWO SUPER MONKEYS!?

Y/N:

Frieza: What!?

Y/N: You heard me KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Frieza: DAMM YOU MONKEY!

Frieza powered up and got beefier and flew straight towards us

Play from 0:00 to 1:35 and imagine you just constantly reminding Frieza that

Vegeta: YES! THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN IS REAL AND MY HUSBAND IS ONE OF THEM!

Y/N: FRIEZA! YOU HEARD ME KILL YOURSELF NOW! ALSO VEGETA FUCK OFF!

Vegeta disappeared and Goku continued beating his ass until Frieza made Destructo Disks and I saw my opportunity.

I ran toward Frieza and grabbed a hold of his neck and started crushing it before making him grab the disks.

Y/N: KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Frieza: FUCK YOU!

I crushed his hand made him cry in pain before Frieza accidentally or purposely put his gut into the disks trying to get me Which I just side stepped.

Y/N: You dumbass. Goku let's go.

Me and Goku left Namek as it exploded and we made it to a random planet called Yardat and trained for a year, I didn't return because Fuck Vegeta.

1 Year Later

We arrived back on Earth and some dude with purple hair and some dumbass jacket looks at me.

Y/N: What?

???: Nothing..... May I speak to Goku alone?

Goku: Sure!

They leave and I looked at Vegeta in fucking laughter, I put my head back in pain and laughter.

(If you've seen the entire image then you know how this part of the story ends)

Y/N: NO WAY! HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOU! MS PRINCESS OF ALL 3 AND HALF SAIYANS!

Vegeta: SHUT UP S/N!

Y/N: WHY SHOULD I!? Who did this?

Vegeta: That bitch you sat next to a year ago remember!

Y/N: Bulma, I can't thank you this much!

Bulma: Oh don't worry about it, we always been friends with benefits!

I looked around and saw everyone besides Piccolo, Gohan, and Vegeta know what we were talking about.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vegeta: What does that mean?

Master Roshi: Don't worry about it! Y/N you lucky bastard!

Y/N: Hehehe.

Vegeta: Whatever...

Goku walked towards us with some medication with it being grape flavored as the dude left.

Everyone started walking away before Vegeta took me away from the group covering my mouth.

Vegeta: You owe me this~

She walked back to the saiyan pod licking my neck, grabbing my crotch, even forced me to go Super Saiyan before pushing me in and closed the saiyan pod's door and we all know how this will end......

3 Years Later.

Eventually, everyone met up for us to stop the androids as I land on the ground as Bulma landed her helicopter and walked next to me with a little baby.

Then she came with the baby that was made exactly 3 years ago as she gave the kid named Okra to me.

Vegeta: Take of your son, my king~

She gave me a kiss on my cheek as Bulma sighed as the baby looked at his half brother.

Bulma: Honey, does she always do this?

Y/N: Yeah she does and it's so fucking annoying.

Bulma: Why did you even agree to do it?

Y/N: I didn't, she forced me both times! Whatever let's go fight these stupid androids....

This is where the original story ended as the rest is a continuation of it.

I gave Okra to Bulma as she looked at the young babies looking at eachother as they giggled.

The Z Fighters made their way to Amenbo Island and to Sasebo as they split up before Vegeta followed me as I groaned.

Y/N: Why do you keep following me didn't you hear them? We should split up and find the androids.

Vegeta: Yeah? When's the last time you actually visited me to "hang out" huh?

Y/N: When's the last time you actually took care of our son? Also when have you even care about me besides training?

Vegeta: You know that doesn't matter! I want you to love me! I have always shown signs of this ever since we were kids!

Y/N: I don't remember anything since we were kids!

We were interrupted by Yamcha's ki dropping rapidly as I immediately flew to him and saw an old ass man with a clown next to him.

Y/N: Wha-

???: Huh!? How did you know where we would land!?

Everyone else landed as Krillin gave Yamcha a Senzu while the men look confused as Goku walked forward and started to speak up.

Goku: Listen how about we go somewhere else and fight let's not damage this city anymore.

???: Fine you get to choose your death.

They all started flying as Vegeta started moving towards Y/N as I noticed and quickly started moving.

I looked around and saw her nowhere I sighed before I was tackled onto the ground below.

Y/N: Vegeta!? The hell are you doing!? They need our help.

Vegeta: Oh please they're still flying and besides I wanted to see my prince in shining, clothes?

Y/N: Get off me!

I said as she now tries kissing my face as  she began touching my chest as I struggled.

Y/N: Vegeta! Listen to me how about after we beat the androids we can..... do it in your home?

Vegeta: Or we do it right now~

Y/N: Absolutely no-

Then I sensed Goku's energy drop significantly as Vegeta looked at me as I flew towards him.

I looked around and saw Goku on the floor with his hand clenching his chest as a clown laughing above him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 6
This fanfiction was made for entertainment purposes only. I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai, Dragon ball Super...
223K 2.4K 29
I mean if you want a story description, read the story to figure that out heheh. I don't own any of the content of Dragon ball, Dragon ball z, Dragon...
174K 1.7K 32
I do not own dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball Gt, and dragon ball super please see the official release
774K 12.7K 56
Just some Dragon Ball Z one shots. Requests have been reopened! I will do smuts and lemons if requested! I DO NOT OWN ANY ARTWORK OR CHARACTERS. ALL...