ѕтory ιdeaѕ | open

By gayboyzayn

❝I give you ideas.❞ More

INFO
boxers
condoms
my boyfriends brother
company
break
cuddle
rich kids
2012
meteor
floating
cool kids
waking up naked
alien
backpack
tacobell
sweatpants and no make up on
bank robber
jealous
one night more
boy next door
run away
ran away
kidnap
virgin
detention slips
who
cuddle buddy
journal
locker room
baby
hairstylist
college
ex boyfriend
Making Minds
abuse
mr.popular
broken
nike
waiter
dawn
student
shy girl/boy
mistakes
opposite
dispart.
soldier.
childhood babe;

homeless

180 8 0
By gayboyzayn

homeless

Everyday he would walk by (him/her), everyday he would see how (he/she) cried of hunger, warmth, and money. It broke his heart, but he still kept walking past (him/her). He always gave them money though, but he wore shades, and a black scarf around his mouth, face unnoticeable. He never talked to (him/her), but he could see that (he/she) wanted to him to say something, not just give them money without a word. (He/She) would always thank him.. but he never replied.

He started getting more attached to (him/her), wanting to know about them. Wanting to start a conversation, to help them more out.

He would go home and sit on his bed, thinking if he should or not.

Until one day he did, he offered (him/her) his home, his warmth, his money, and most importantly, his love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 39K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33.3K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
60.7K 3.4K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...