The lustful doctor

By Dipstick108

๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’ฅBakugou x y/n Spicy doctor NSFW/13+ More

Chapter One ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter Two ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter Three ๐Ÿซฃ

Chapter Four ๐Ÿฅต

685 6 11
By Dipstick108

i was shocked. flabbergasted. gobsmacked. my mouth hung open, but i quickly recovered. i had to do what he said. i grabbed the matted chunks of my hair on the table and shoved it into his asshole. once i was finished, he smiled. he took my hands and kissed my dry, salty, fishy lips. he curled up next to me on the operating table and snuggled with me.
as i leaned into his warm, ashy skin and gripped his greasy scalp, he whispered softly into my ear,
"we now forever have a piece of each other in us. you're mine forever kitten."
i licked his bald head, purring softly.
"you're mine forever, daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
962K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...