The lustful doctor

By Dipstick108

🤤💥Bakugou x y/n Spicy doctor NSFW/13+ More

Chapter Two 😍
Chapter Three 🫣
Chapter Four 🥵

Chapter One 😁

813 9 9
By Dipstick108

it had been days since I had called the doctor, and u hadn't been nervous until now. i sat in the waiting room, fidgeting.
"Y/n l/n?" a doctor calls out.
I got up and walk over, afraid of what's to come. as i entered the hospital room and was given a hospital gown and a brief rundown of the operation i was going to have. as i got changed, i let my mind wander. my thoughts were buzzing with the fear of what i was about to have done- a colonoscopy. i was so excited! i had been shoving forks, rakes, shampoo bottles, and any other abrasive tools i could get my hands on up my asshole. i shivered at the thought of having someone shove a camera up my anus. i stepped out of my room and found a nurse waiting for me, preparing to bring me to my operation room. i laid in my bed and giddily waited to be brought down. as i was wheeled into the room, i gasped, and a shudder ran through my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...