Trust | Minchan

By Minho_nation

Minho, a playboy entering his final year of high school. Due to his father's job transfer, he transferred to... More

Before we begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 38

2.1K 82 53
By Minho_nation

"Hyung, it doesn't sound like the way it should sound," Jisung said as he rocked himself back and forth on the chair.

"I know Jisung, but I just don't know what to add," Chan replied, resting his thumb on his bottom lip.

"What kinda song are you guys working on?" Minho asked, flipping through his manga as he laid on the bed behind where the rest were sitting.

"It needs to be like a love song but it can't sound like one," Changbin said, looking through the lyrics which Jisung wrote.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked.

"Like the lyrics have to be about love but the track has to be some other genre," Jisung explained.

"Ahhh I get what you mean," Minho raised his eyebrows in realisation and flipped over on the bed so that he could lay on his back. "Well, I'm not an expert on producing music so good luck to you guys," He hopped off the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked as he noticed Minho leaving.

"To the gym. I need a big mirror so I can practice dance for an assignment," Minho said, looking back at Chan.

"You know Chan hyung has a gym at his place right?" Jisung chuckled.

".......a what?" Minho asked to check if he heard that right.

"Yeah he has a gym with a big mirror and everything," Changbin added. "I'm pretty sure it's downstairs,"

"You have a gym?" Minho asked, still not believing whatever he was hearing.

"Hahaha, yes I do Min," Chan chuckled, seeing Minho stand there in aww. "You can use it how ever much you want, so don't go all the way to the public gym,"

"Yeah hyung," Changbin said as he walked over to Minho and grabbed his hand. "Come, I'll walk you there,"

"Ah- Oh okay," Minho replied, snapping out of his thoughts and aimlessly following wherever Changbin was leading him.

"So hyung, when are you and Minho hyung gonna start dating?" Jisung asked, and Chan nearly choked on the water which he had in his mouth.

"What? No Jisung, it's not like that," Chan shook his head and continued editing the track.

"Don't give me that bullshit, it's as clear as day. I can tell by the way you look at him," Jisung said.

"By the way I look at him?" Chan asked.

"Yes, and I can feel that he looks at you the same way. You two literally look at each other as if you guys are the only ones living on this planet," Jisung said.

"I'm not so sure about that," Chan replied. "He doesn't really do relationships, and nor do I,"

"Well that's a bummer....but can't you guys see? It hurts watching you two sometimes, knowing that you guys are not together," Jisung whined.

"I've never been in a serious relationship. You know that. I won't know how to act, and what if we break up? Minho is someone very important to me....and I don't wanna loose him," Chan said, looking down at his hand as he noticed himself fidgeting.

"But you can at least try,"

"And what if he doesn't want it like that? What if things become awkward? I will never be able to forgive myself,"

"Dang hyung, I've never seen you care about someone like this...I wonder what Minho hyung did to you?" Jisung asked.

"Enough of this talk, get back to work," Chan commanded, and Jisung grabbed his papers and straightened his back.

"Yes sir,"

___________

"This doesn't feel right," Minho stretched his torso up and waved his arms in a gentle motion, like a wave moving on a calm sea. "Nor does it look right. What am I doing wrong?" He paused the music by pressing the button on his speaker and went to grab his bottle of water for a drink.

"I see that you're working hard," Chan said, leaning against the gym's door frame. He couldn't take his eyes off Minho, seeing the way how his sweat dripped down from his forehead to his collarbone, and how the wetness made his shirt stick to his skin, making his nipples stick against the thin cloth.

"Dang this mirror is huge, and the equipment here too. It's like an actual gym!" Minho yelled in excitement, walking up to Chan and grabbed the towel which Chan gave to him. "What time is it?"

"Hmmm, you've been in here for 4 hours. Changbin and Jisung already left," Chan explained, walking over to lift some weights. "I'm surprised you have this much stamina,"

"Only when it comes to dancing though, anything else and I wouldn't be able to move even a muscle," Minho said, laughing as he went over to Chan. "So how often do you workout?"

"Whenever I can usually. Or when there is too much in my head, it's a good stress reliever," Chan replied.

"Stress reliever my ass. It looks like it would just give you more stress. But I guess new stress can get rid of old stress temporarily," Minho went over to the speaker and started playing the music in which he was dancing to before.

"Isn't this the...Flamenco Andalucía...." Chan said, placing the dumbbells down as he pulled a Chair and sat on it.

"You know this Channie?" Minho asked.

"Hahaha, yes. Flamenco is a dance originated from Andalucía, in Spain. It was something my mother was very passionate about, so she made me take classes too. I wasn't the best but, I learnt a thing or two," Chan said as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Then, can you help me a little? See if I'm doing anything wrong," Minho said, grabbing the speaker and giving it to Chan.

"I'm not sure if I remember anything but, sure," Chan agreed and watched Minho turn around, now facing the mirror. Chan was sitting behind him, getting ready to watch his every move. He pressed the button on the speaker and the sounds of guitar strings began. "Wait stop," Chan said, pausing the music when they were not even 10 seconds into the song.

"What? What's the matter?" Minho asked, looking as confused as ever.

"Why are you looking down?" Chan asked.

"I've memorised all the moves but, they just don't feel right. I feel like I'm doing something wrong....so I'm looking down to check my feet positioning and my arms," Minho reasoned. Chan placed his thumb on his lower lip and stared at Minho.

"I see the problem," Chan said, getting up from his seat and stood behind Minho. "Chin up," He said, tapping Minho's chin gently as he placed a hand over Minho's stomach. "And your core, concentrate on it. This is the place where all your strength will come from. Tense this place and loosen every other part of your body. Relax your shoulders more, you're tensing them way too much. Lift your chest up too. Understand?"

"Yes," Minho replied, feeling Chan's breath against his ear.

"Now look up. Do you see yourself?" Chan asked, looking straight into the big mirror which was in front of them. Minho nodded his head to Chan's question and waited for Chan to speak again. "Don't look at anything else but the mirror for now, see what you are doing wrong and fix it," He said before letting go of Minho and going back to his seat, placing the speaker on his lap and started playing the song. He observed every bit of Minho, noticing how the boy did exactly what he was told to do. Minho didn't wonder his eyes of at all, they were glued to his reflection in the mirror.

"Channie, what is it this time?" Minho asked as he realised Chan had paused the music, but this time it wasn't that bad. Minho managed to dance a whole 1 minute into the song so there is at least something to be happy about.

"I want you to dance with your eyes closed now,"

"You want me to do what?" Minho asked.

"I know you heard it the first time Min," Chan smiled.

"But Channie, what if I fall?"

"Then I'll catch you," Chan answered. Minho sighed and nodded his head before he closed his eyes and waited for the music to play. For the first few seconds, he was actually feeling fine, but the darkness did start to scare him a little.

"Channie....are you still there?" Minho called out, but he didn't think Chan could hear him because the music was too loud. He suddenly felt a warm hand hold his waist. The music went silent, so he waited for Chan to say something.

"Open your eyes," He said as he spun Minho around so that he could face him. "That wasn't bad at all," Chan complimented, with a warm yet sad smile. It was as if he was about to cry, or maybe that was just an exaggerated way to say. But Minho could definitely see the sadness in Chan's eyes. "In fact, that was beautiful," His voice gently touched Minho's ears, a soft tone that almost felt too safe.

"Chan...what's the matter?" Minho asked, looking worried as his eyebrows strained down. He reached out his hand and caressed Chan's cheek.

"Nothing, it's just," He paused and held onto Minho's hand. "The way you danced, almost reminded me of my mother. She used to dance to another song, and I still remember it's name. Serenade sung by Mario del Monaco from Arlekinade, a Spanish piece,"

"What's the song about?" Minho asked seeing that Chan was very interested in the topic.

"Well," Chan chuckled as he dragged Minho to the bench press and plopped him comfortably on his lap. "It's about love,"

"Okay I need more than that Channie, be specific! Is it a story? What happens?" Minho asked, eyes glowing like a child getting ready to hear their favourite bedtime story for the 100th time.

"Hahaha, okay okay, I'm getting to it," Chan laughed and pulled Minho closer to him until he could feel Minho's back against his chest. "So basically there is man and a women, and they fell in love. The lady was wealthy and rich, so the father of the women disapproved of their love because the man was too poor for his liking,"

"Wait, let me guess. The father made the lady marry some wealthy dude right?" Minho asked, feeling Chan's chin rest in the crook of his neck.

"How'd you know?" Chan asked.

"Meh, predictable," Minho smirked.

"Is that so? Well anyways, the father locks the daughter in the house, not letting her see the man. One night she sneaked out and there she found her love singing to her. It was a very romantic moment. But then one of her guards found her and pushed the guy off from the balcony, so he fell and died," Chan explained.

"What? So it's a sad ending?" Minho asked.

"No the guy came back alive," Chan said.

"He what?!" Minho's eyebrows moved up.

"Yeah he came back alive, hahaha. And the fairy even granted him a wish,"

"Fairy?! Dang he getting spoiled," Minho said.

"Is he now?" Chan asked, hugging Minho closer to him if that was even possible.

"Yes, so what happened next? What was the wish?"

"The wish was to let him marry the love of his life. And so he did, but the father of his lover still didn't allow it cause he poor. He still married the girl, it's just that the father and him aren't in good conditions, and this made the girl sad,"

"So what did he do?" Minho asked.

"The fairy granted him another wish and he asked if he could be rich. It came true and the father gave acknowledgement for their love, so they lived happily ever after," Chan said.

"So money does buy you happiness..." Minho said.

"Hmm....I guess," Chan wondered. "Or maybe wishes do,"

"Sure Channie, as if granting wishes is something realistic," Minho said in a sarcastic tone as he rolled his eyes back.

"Maybe it can be," Chan whispered and then pecked Minho's neck. His hands sneaked under Minho's shirt, exploring Minho's warm stomach. "What do you wish for?" He asked, rather softly before nibbling onto Minho's ear. Chan could feel Minho's ear heat up between his lips, knowing how flustered the younger was feeling. "I will grant you anything Min. Tell me, what do you want?" His hand grabbed hold of Minho's chin, turning his face to the side so that he could see Minho better. Their faces were in close proximity, and both of their heartbeats started beating faster. Minho leaned forward, grabbing the back of Chan's neck and pulling it forward so that they could get closer, until their lips were centimetres apart. "Tell me kitten, and I can give you the whole world," Chan said, eye's glued to Minho's. The tension was strong in the room, both waiting to see who will make the first move. But Minho couldn't take it anymore, so he nudged Chan forward so that he can feel his lips press into the older's.

"Mmh~~, the whole world huh?" Minho asked, standing up from Chan's lap and turning around to sit on his lap again, but this time he was facing him. "You make it sound so easy," He gripped Chan's shirt and pulled it towards him, going for another kiss.

"If it's for you Min, I'm willing to do anything," Chan said as he kissed the back of Minho's palm.

"Please don't say that. I might get the wrong idea..." Minho shook his head and retreated his hand back until it hit against his chest.

"What if the wrong idea is actually right?" Chan asked, feeling a bit nervous in the inside. He couldn't possibly read Minho's mind, but he kinda knew where this was heading to. But he had to admit, if Minho was feeling uncomfortable at this moment, that would just tear him to pieces. "Min, I want to be more than what we are now," Chan said, not leaving Minho's eyes for a second. It felt like he lifted something big out of his chest, but at the same time, he felt anxious.

"U-Um...Channie look at the time, it's very late!" Minho said nervously as he stood up and started heading out the door. "C'mon, lets head to bed," He ran off and went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Fuck, I definitely made him uncomfortable, why did I say that?" Chan cursed at himself. "Dammit,"

______

"Jisung, so in this part of the lyrics, what exactly are you trying to say?" Changbin leaned over to show the words that he underlined on the sheet of paper.

"Oh, that part? I was trying to use a metaphor to give this sort of feeling. I feel like using a word that completely contrasts from the first verse is a good idea to show the change of the storyline," Jisung replied.

"Ahh I see what you mean! That's a nice touch, but I feel like this word will suit the contrast more," Changbin said, writing the suggested word on the paper.

"Hyung, you're a genius," Jisung said, giving Changbin a massive high-five.

"Heh, I know," Changbin scoffed.

"Guys I made churros!" Minho yelled, walking through the door while holding a plate piled with churros and two little bowls, one with chocolate syrup and the other with caramel.

"Hyung that smells so good, you are literally my hero," Changbin said as he stood up to help Minho carry the plate.

"Yeah you are so good at cooking. What would we do without you?" Jisung said as he went for a churro and took a big bite. "Oh, by the way hyung," Jisung whispered as he gestured Minho to scoot down to his level.

"What is it?" Minho asked.

"Do you have any idea what's going on with Chan hyung?" Jisung whispered, even though all three of them clearly know that Chan was wearing his headphones on, listening to music at max and payed no attention to anything else. Even though they were noise-cancelling headphones, the music could be clearly heard by the outside world.

"Why? Everything looks fine to me," Minho said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah I guess....It's just that, he's being rather quiet," Jisung added as he grabbed another churro.

"We've called his name out like 5 times already. He's gonna go deaf if he keeps this up," Changbin spoke as he dipped his churros in chocolate syrup.

"Ya'll are just imagining things," Minho said as he took the plate and placed it in front of Chan, on his desk. Chan noticed and took his headphones off, looking up at Minho. "Here, eat," Minho said, he sounded a bit too stoic there, and even he himself didn't know why he spoke in such a tone.

"Feed me," Chan said, not even blinking as he eyed Minho. It was as if they were in a staring competition, desperate for the title of the winner. Minho sighed and picked up a churro to place against Chan's lips. Chan grabbed his arm, and that was when Minho flinched, dropping the churro piece onto the table.

"I-I'm sorry, let me clean it!," Minho blushed as he took a tissue and started wiping the table. Chan watched as this happened, sighing in frustration.

"Min," Chan called, making Minho flinch again. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" Minho looked around to see if the others heard, fortunately they were in their own world talking about what not to even pay attention to the conversation.

"I-...Come here," Minho said as he grabbed Chan and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Did those two just walk into the bathroom, together?" Han asked.

"Indeed they did, bet they're gonna have seggs," Changbin smirked.

"......."

"Confident," Changbin said, folding his arms.

"Fat chance, no way," Jisung replied.

"Have you felt the tension between those two? It's so obvious that they're just fucking,"

"What?! No! It's called pure attraction. Have you seen the way they look at each other? It's like forbidden love," Jisung stood up and clutched his hands together as he looked up at the wall. "They both love each other deeply but for some reason, they both feel that they can't be together and thus, forbidden love,"

"All I see is that Chan hyung looks at Minho hyung as if he wanted to eat him all up. Have you not noticed during the camp?" Changbin asked.

"Noticed what?" Jisung asked cluelessly.

"Remember? After Minho hyung's performance he rushed and ran somewhere, I could tell he was in a hurry. After sometime we found Chan hyung coming out of a room carrying Minho hyung in his arms. He was wrapped up in a blanket and fast asleep,"

"Yeah, and what's so sus about that?" Jisung asked.

"Minho's clothes were all scattered on the floor in the room, don't you find that sus?" Changbin asked.

"You weren't even there!" Jisung argued.

"Seungmin told me about it...he also suspects something. Don't you?" Changbin asked.

"Not at all. Maybe hyung was hot and tired after the performance so he took his clothes off and fell asleep and Chan hyung just found him there," Jisung suggested.

".....you are so blind," Changbin said.

"No, you are just making false assumptions," Jisung crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah? Wanna still bet?" Changbin asked.

"You're on!!"

________

"You don't make me uncomfortable, what are you talking about?" Minho asked.

"I should be the one asking that. You flinch every time I touch you, or call your name. Is this because of what happened last night?" Chan asked.

"What happened last night?" Minho asked cluelessly.

"Don't act like you don't know Min," Chan said, tilting his head down.

"Hey," Minho approached Chan, holding Chan's right hand as his other hand cupped Chan's face. "Let's not make things too complicated, yeah?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhg I have 2 exams tmr!!! Isgwuwnhs and I haven't studied for them dammit!! Well, guess I'll pull another all nighter....it always comes down to this huh?

Anyways how u guys doin? Hope y'all r doing great. It's important to stay healthy and care for ur body even in da toughest times. So eat properly guys!!

After my exams finish...which is probably in like 2 weeks...i'll be able to start writing more regularly again haha

OOH AND ALSO SKZ CODE IS BACK

CANT WAIT

Have a good day 😎✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.1K 54
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
105K 3K 35
Felix and Hyunjin can't get enough of each other, but neither of them can admit it. Will their relationship finally be able to blossom into more? Mat...
3K 62 14
A mystery person bringing to show two clips. It will exposed Lila lies. People will get hurt and feel pain. (Also warming to Season Five to the Show...
383K 20.5K 40
in which felix has a ranting channel and chan his biggest fan, transfers to his school. fem!felix protective!chan top!chan