Teyvat Wonders

De UrLocalBisexualSimp

Two friends are trapped in Teyvat so they begin a new life there. Mai multe

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The Final

Chapter 1

162 1 5
De UrLocalBisexualSimp

Two friends fall from the sky and land in a lake surrounded by a land not of there own but a land of creators, magic, and vast lands in a world called Tevayt. What wonders could they possibly find in this magical land?The first to stand up being Alcyone and come to consciousness.

Alcyone: "Ugh, where in hell are we?" She looks around and her jaw just drops as she realizes they were both in Teyvat. She looks down at her clothes, noticing she was wearing Mondstat citizen clothing, and she has a pyro vision.

"Shivani, wake up!" She yells, shaking her friend, Shivani slowly wakes up slightly loopy and aggravated.

Shivani: "Mmmm...five minutes more, mom." They murmur slowly, opening their eyes, seeing their best friend, and scurrying back against the grass. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARCHONS ARE WE IN TEYVAT?" They yelled as she looked down finally, realizing they were dressed in traditional Inazuma garb and wore a dendro vision.

Alcyone: "So, to clarify, we're in Teyvat after falling asleep, after discussing how we wanted Genshin men to ruin us," Alcyone mutters, looking around, as she takes a deep breath.

Shivani: She nods. "Yeah, pretty much, so what do we do?" They ask as their best friend just smirks and turns to look at them.

Alcyone: "Explore the nations that weren't released, hook up with people, and defeat monsters. I mean, you did want Itto and Zhongli to ruin you," she says, laughing, as Shivani just rolls her eyes and laughs as well, pretending she didn't say that.

Shivani: "I guess we could go to Mondstat because it's the closest, then Liyue, Inazuma, and Sumeru," Shivani says as they look around and smile when they see a pathway, quickly grabbing Alcyone's hands and leading her down the path. "This brings back memories..."

As Alcyone and Shivani smile, they start walking towards the city when a couple of slimes cross their path; they were hydro slimes, so both their visions were useless in this situation as Alcyone pulls out her sword and both slimes were frozen in place, but not by Alcyone or Shivani, implying that someone else did it.

Kayea: "Are you lovely adventures okay?" Kaeya says in his honey-smooth voice as slowly approaches from behind making Alcyone blush, while Shivani just faces palms at their best friend's actions toward the taller male, knowing who Alcyone was now going to hook up with first.

Shivani: "Yes, we are okay, just shaken up. I'm Shivani, and this is Alcyone." They say this as Kaeya smirks at them both coming up with an idea.

Kaeya: "You know, I think we have an inn in Mondstat if you want to stay there for a bit." He suggests as the two friends nod and look at each other.

Alcyone: "Sure!" As she and Shivani follow Kaeya to Mondstat, Alcyone says. Alcyone occasionally casts a glance at Kaeya's ass.

When they arrive in the city, Alcyone and Shivani look amazed; it was more beautiful in person. Kaeya smiles seeing how happy they look as he gently brushes some hair out of Alcyone's face, which causes her to blush like crazy.

Kaeya: "Why don't you guys go get an inn? Here is the location; I'm heading to Angel's Share if you need anything," he says, walking off to the bar.

Alcyone just stares at the Calvary Captain dreamily as Shivani smacks her hard on the back of the head, making her come to their senses.

Shivani: "Behave yourself, Alcyone, we need to get a place to stay," they say as Alcyone just nods, and they both head to the inn and get a room, and Alcyone decides to head to the bar and order some wine, and Kaeya decides to spark up a conversation with her.

Kaeya: "So Alcyone, what's a beauty like you need from me?" He asks, twirling the wine around in his glass and taking a sip while licking his lips. Alcyone blushes and leans in closer.

Alcyone: "I would say you but I feel like we need a couple of drinks and get tipsy before I say that," She says, getting a refill of wine and drinking it.

Kaeya: "You're right, let's drink to our hearts' content my dear snowflake," Kaeya says as they drink. Alcyone was about 10 drinks in and getting tipsy, while Kaeya was 30 drinks in and is tipsy as well.

Alcyone: She leans closer to Kaeya and whispers, "Kaeya, I want you to please—even if I wasn't drunk, and this seems so forward but I want you so bad," she says as the Cavalry Captain grabs her waist and brings her onto his lap.

Kaeya: "Then let's get out of here, snowflake. I'll show you to my private chambers and give you a private show," he says, carrying her to his house and his bedroom. Closing and locking the door behind them as he approaches the bed, laying her gently on it.

"Are you sure you want this Alcyone?" he asks, gently caressing her face.

Alcyone: "I'm ready, Kaeya. This is my first time." She says she's kissing him, and Kaeya begins by taking his shirt off, then he takes her shirt off. Her breasts weren't that big, but they were big enough to fit in his hand perfectly.

He began kissing her, adding his tongue to the soft moans coming out of her mouth as he took her wrists pinning them to the headboard, using his cryovision to make ice handcuffs, and pulled away for air.

Kaeya: "Be a good girl and stay still," he says, removing his pants while still wearing his boxers and removing her pants and underwear, smirking as he looks up at her.

"You're soaked are you that horny, my my I have to say I'm flattered, my dear." He says he's gathering some, swirling his fingers around inside her before licking his fingers and tasting them.

"You taste delicious." I'm going to ravage you. I will make you scream my name. I'll make you chant as if I was your archon." He says he removes his boxers; his cock was hard and 6 inches long, and he uses her slick as a lube and shoves it in. Alcyone moans from the pain and pleasure. Kaeya stops moving to let her adjust. "Hey snowflake, let me know when I can move," he says, rubbing circles on her stomach.

Alcyone: "K-Kaeya, you can move, please move," Alcyone says as Kaeya begins slowly moving in and out. He kept moving in and out, reaching every part of her inside, so far that the tip was inside their womb giving many points of ecstasy throughout the body. Just then he slid the tip out right before slamming it back inside, causing Alcyone to moan loudly in pleasure. They enjoy and feel each other's bodies for hours upon almost no end, showing the most passionate emotions they can muster.

Kaeya: "Good girl, so good, so perfect, so beautiful," he says, tracing her stretch marks; they remind him of stripes or battle scars, that he loves so dearly. He begins murmuring praises about them under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear, while reaching for her breasts, caressing and pulling on them to drive her wild.

Alcyone: "Kaeya," I'm close! I'm going to cum!" She yells as Kaeya begins going faster as he was close, while he keeps pounding into her.

Kaeya: "Cum for me, darling, show me how much you love me, and I'll fill you and breed you till you're pregnant!" He says his legs are shaking as he feels her clench around him, cumming over him as he groans cumming inside her.

He quickly destroys the handcuffs and takes her in his arms. "Just lay here. I'm going to go run you a bath. Do you want some bubbles?" He asks Alcyone, who just nods and kisses him as he leaves her to go run the bath. After it finishes running, he comes in and picks her up, carrying her to the bathroom.

"Is it too hot or too cold?" "The bubbles are apple-scented, I hope you don't mind," Kaeya says, gently lowering her into the tub, washing her hair, and then grabbing the shampoo bottle and lathering some in his hands and washing her hair.

Alcyone: "Kaeya, do you, uh, want to be my boyfriend? I know it maybe a bit soon and we just met. But fair warning, I'm poly, so I understand if you don't!" Alcyone speaks quickly as Kaeya chuckles and leans in for a kiss.

Kaeya: "I'd love to be your boyfriend, my dear, and I'll even accompany you on your journey," Kaeya says as he gently kisses her and grabs some almond-scented soap.

"Here, I'm getting in behind you so I can clean you better," he says as Alcyone scoots forward and Kaeya slips into the tub behind her and grabs some soap, putting it on a wet rag, and begins scrubbing it on her skin to get the soap everywhere while Alcyone giggles because it tickles.

"Alright, come on, let's get you fully cleaned and dressed. I should have some extra pajama shirts you can use," he says, getting out of the tub after a relaxing bath and grabbing two towels. He dries himself off first, then grabs her hand and helps her out of the tub, and gently rubs her down.

He wraps a towel around his waist, and Alcyone wraps a towel around her body. They head to the bedroom, and Kaeya grabs a shirt of his and hands it to her, and she slips it on along with some shorts as he gets dressed in a tank top and some sweatpants.

"Come on sweetheart, let's cuddle," he says, pulling her into the bed, and they begin cuddling.

Meanwhile, Shivani was out shopping and chatting with the locals when she noticed a strange teapot. Their eyes lit up immediately when they realized what the teapot was.

Shivani: "Hey, Ms how much for this teapot?" They ask, and the merchant looks at her, smirking.

Merchant: "1,000 more, take it or leave it?" The merchant says as he looks up and down at Shivani as if silently judging her, who just rolls her eyes and hands them a small bag of mora.

Shivani: "I'll take it."

Grabbing the teapot and smiling happily, knowing that they now have a home on the road. They go back to the inn to get some sleep. As they settle in they notice the pot starting to glow and shake a bit.

"Oh the teapot must have a traveling merchant visiting today, might as well check it out before bed real quick," she says as she goes over to enter the Serenitea teapot realm.

When they entered the teapot, they saw giant lily pads connected by vine bridging with vine handrails, making it kid-safe. At the top lilypad was a pond perfect for swimming or just relaxing, and on each lilypad were giant black flowers, with a giant house behind them with a chubby bird in a teapot. She would walk around exploring for a bit before going to the house. "Guess I just need some furniture now." She says while wondering how her bestie is doing without them but would shake off the thought and head to bed.

-Next day the bright sun greets them all in Tevayt as dandelions blow across in the breeze-

Shivani and Alycone would wake up and begin getting ready to meet up at the spot agreed upon before heading to Liyue.

Alcyone was looking around the area all excitedly when they were confronted by a bunch of hilichurls. They both got ready to fight. Alcyone summoned her claymore and Shivani summoned her spellbook, and they began attacking, taking down the hilichurls quickly.

Alcyone: "We did awesomely, it's so cool to see our visions and abilities in action!" She says as her eyes sparkle with joy as Shivani laughed and nodded.

"It's amazing I had dreams like this but it feels so much in real life!" They say as Alcyone looks nervous about something. Shivani would look over at them, seeming to already know what was happening.

Shivani: What's wrong Aclyone you seem off your normal focus temperament"

Alcyone: "I'm not quite sure I feel a little dizzy and queasy but I'm sure it'll be fine, I think I just need to walk it off" She'd say as Shivani turns away laughing their ass off and wheezing knowing exactly what happened to her. "What are you laughing about, dork?" She'd exclaim.

Shivani: "Oh, nothing just the fact you fucked up and got fucked up". She'd struggle to say while wheezing.

Alcyone: "What do you mean, oh, I fucked up, didn't I?"

Shivani just keeps wheezing and trying to calm down, and Alcyone face-palms at her stupidity.

"Well we don't know for sure if you're pregnant you could just be exhausted, let's keep going though it's not safe to rest yet," Shivani says after calming down and they and Alcyone kept walking to Liyue. But if you are, I'm so gonna laugh at you and tell you I told you so, then after I'll throw you a baby shower but only after. She'd smirk menacingly.

Alcyone: "But what am I supposed to tell Kaeya, what if he doesn't want to be a father and he leaves me because of it...." Alcyone said putting her face in her hands as Shivani just patted her head.

Shivani: Aw, you silly but stupid girl if that's the case then he wasn't for you and is for the streets. Plus I got you and if he does that I will make sure he doesn't live to see the light of day again" She smiled while giving off a menacing aura as she tried to reassure her bestie.

Alcyone: "Yea your right let's tell him tonight I think that would be a good time," she says while they kept walking feeling unsure, taking down monsters as they went along.

-Three days later they would arrive in Liyue astonished by the view and the large floating building in the sky-

Alcyone: "Wow, it's even better in person! "Oh my archons, we should go to the tea house!"

Alcyone jumps up and down excitedly as Shivani nods, grabbing her hand so they don't get lost in the streets, and begins walking towards the tea house, where they see the Traveler, Paimon, Zhongli, and Childe walking out, and Alcyone looks at Shivani for their reactions.

Shivani: "You 50/50 wish to steal, walking wallet of a MOTHER FUCKER, you're dead!" She'd say as her cat eyes grew slender and she'd jump on him, slapping him silly before ripping him apart and hissing.

-Childe would be screaming and trying to push her off him-

Alcyone quickly grabbed them and held them back.

Alcyone: "Childe, I recommend you leave; don't ask what just happened; it's a long story, and Zhongli, Traveler, and Paimon can stay." She says she's holding her best friend back from committing murder. She'd kick and scratch at him, trying to break free.

Shivani: "I WILL PUT YOU ON THE GROUND AND DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL, SON OF A BITCH, TRAITOROUS PRETTY BOY!"

Zhongli slowly approaches the very angry person and inspects their hair.

Zhongli: "Your hair is very beautiful; it reminds me of a beautiful rose bush." "It frames your face beautifully." He says as he inspects the flowers, as Alcyone tries not to laugh. Shivani looks away from him, gradually calming down from his voice.

Shivani: "Mm, thanks, I suppose, but Alycone, if you don't put me down, you'll be the next person at the end of my thorns," she exclaims, staring daggers at her.

Alcyone"Okay, sorry, sib anyways, I'm Alcyone, and this is Shivani; we are wanderers from, uh, a village!" Alcyone pats her head. She claims she does not want to expose them because they come from another world.

Paimon abruptly points to Shivani and inquires.

Paimon: "Why are you so short, you look like a child in comparison to Alcyone; are you a child?" Shivani looks at the floating child as Traveler smacks Paimon and tells her to be nice.

Shivani: "I will eat you alive, floating baby," she says, her eyes narrowing at Paimon as Alcyone laughs...

Paimon: Paimon is not food nor emergency food!

Alcyone: "Shivani, no. They are older than me, and we are friends of Kaeya, so you can trust us, especially me. You could say we are very close friends." Alcyone says, laughing while smiling, and Traveler nods.

Traveler & Paimon: "So why are you two here?" They inquired while looking at the two because their clothing did not match the same nations.

Alcyone: "We want to spend some time here and get trained!" As Zhongli takes both of their hands and kisses them. Alcyone says as she shows her claymore, and Shivani moves her hand away and stays behind Alcyone.

Zhongli: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you both." He says he was walking over to the Traveler as Alcyone was trying not to laugh her ass off...

Alcyone: "So, traveler, is there any way that I and Shivani could help out?" She asks as Traveler looks up at Zhongli, who nods.

Traveler: "Yes, we need help setting up for Rex Lapis' funeral; he has sadly passed away." Traveler says while Zhongli just looks at the two like nothing is wrong, and Alcyone is staring at him back.

Shivani would look at him, thinking bullshit, but would reluctantly agree.

Shivani: "Let's get this over with quickly. I don't believe in wasting time. That's time I can use on a nap for beauty rest."

Zhongli: "I'm sorry for the inconvenience." "But it shouldn't take long, just simple errands, and setting up the funeral arrangements shouldn't take all day, and if you like, we can even get tea afterward." He says this while smiling as they head towards Shitou, who sold the jade they require for the funeral.

"We should head to Dadaupa Gorge to test the quality of the jade traveler." Why don't you go alone? "Me, Shivani, and Alcyone can do the rest, but ah, it seems I've forgotten my wallet. Traveler, would you mind paying?" As Traveler sighs, he pays the merchant for the jade and departs to do Traveler things.

Zhongli, Shivani, and Alcyone just stand there awkwardly until Zhongli decides to speak up.

"Shall we go buy the silk flowers needed?" There is a lovely merchant who sells them. "I believe his name is Bolai, just underneath the wharf in the harbor, so just follow me and I will escort us there," Zhongli says as he leads the two beneath the harbor and begins conversing with the merchant. It was sort of passive-aggressive, with Zhongli teaching the dude about flowers.

"Ah, it seems I've forgotten my wallet. Could you pay for the flowers?" He asks, smiling.

Shavani: She would look at him thinking "Why the hell do I like this man again and sighed at her blind infatuation." "I'll pay but Alcyone, I want cookies later and tea, you're paying." Alcyone nods and laughs.

Alcyone: "All right, do you want to deal with extra large chocolate chips or something else?" She asks, patting her best friend on the head like a kid or a pet. Shivani's instincts would kick in and she would bite her hand for fun before answering."

Shivani: "I want that and white macadamia nuts; it's so warm and gooey to the point I almost can't stand it." Alycone would scream slightly from the bite but smirk at the remark.

Alcyone: "Why must you bite me, besti?" "I bite as a sign of affection."

Shivani: "Also fun, do not pet me; only certain people get to do that."

Alycone would nod, knowing it was dangerous.

Alcyone: "Got it, I'll try not to pet you."

Shivani:"Good next time you're losing a hand," Shivani would say, twirling a flower in her hair and trying to keep time.

Alcyone just stares at the beautiful scenery, smiling. Liyue was always one of her favorite nations. She hums and yawns, stretching as she rubs her eyes. Shivani looks at her and sighs.

"Getting bored, Alcyone?" They ask as Alycone nods.

Alcyone: "Mhm I'm not good at doing stuff like this I'm more for action," She says as Zhongli was glancing at Shivani before grabbing a rose and handing it to them.

Zhongli: "Here for a beautiful person such as yourself," Zhongli says and Shivani takes the rose blushing but looks away.

Shivani: "Thanks I guess.." They say as Alcyone smiles and wanders off to explore the outer region of Liyue leaving Shivani and Zhongli alone.

"So would you like to go get the perfume that we need?" He asks, offering his hand to hold "I- mm fine let's go" She says as she takes his hand and looks away slightly flustered. He smiles and chuckles a little before leading them away to the stall.

Once there he picks up the perfume and gets a free bottle from the sale and gives it to Shivani as a gift. "Oh um thank you don't have to" She says then smells it and smiles a little.

Zhongli: "Think nothing of it my dear, it's a birthday cake and the scent of silk flowers. I hope you like it" He'd say before kissing her hand. "I do like it thanks"

The lady running the stall looks up and smiles softly.

Stall Merchant: "You know we have a discount for couples and you two look so cute together" She'd say showing them more perfume.

Shivani: "Wait wait we're no-" Shivani would say before being interrupted by zhongli grabbing her waist and lifting her chin so her eyes would meet his face.

Zhongli: "Yes my lovely lady here would love that I know she adores her perfumes" He'd say as shivani gets really flustered and upset.

Shivani: "I-I'll take just one more perfume m-ma'am thanks" She'd say before paying and running away from the stall and zhongli, trying to call down from what happened. He'd follow behind her laughing.

"Fuck you why would you do that!" She says while still flustered but he picks her up bridal style so she would have to look at her.

Zhongli: "Oh can't I let you know how beautiful you are my dear, I'm sorry if I upset you" She would blush and turn away. "S-shut up." He'd chuckle then kiss her forehead. "Try to keep a cool head darling"

Shivani: "Ahhhhhhh whyyyy. It's so unfair, why is he so hot ack!" She'd think before flipping out his arms. "Knock that off. I'm not some girl you can win over with gifts and a kiss you bum" She'd say turning away with her arms crossed.

Zhongli would come up behind her holding her waist close to him and lift her face with his hand slightly holding her neck facing each other.

Zhongli: "Maybe not but I only want to cherish you and give you the world, my dear." He'd say smirking at her.

Shivani: "L-let's just go get this done" She says as her tail starts wagging fast before running away. "Heh she's gonna be fun and mine. We will make a contract" He says as he smiles then runs after"

-Later after the funeral of morax and the air has cleared-

"Feels weird to watch him die when he's still close by again" She'd think to herself before going to check on Rex Lapis corpse with the traveler.

Once there they notice the gnosis is missing and childe appears behind them slowly clapping.

Childe: "Well done I believe the contract is fulfilled wouldn't you say so Zhongli?" He'd say as he kept approaching.

Shivani: "Hey, give it back that doesn't belong to you!" Traveler says before running up to attack and being captured by his waves and stuck to the strapped to the ground.

Shivani would look at him pissed and summon her catalyst and zhongli his polearm. "Let's dance." She'd say while smirking."

Zhongli: "Right now? I don't think that's fit for right now my dear." He says. "Just follow my lead contract man."

-She'd run over to zhongli taking his hand and having him throw her into the air then flipping and landing by childe strapping him down to the floor with her vines. Zhongli would pole vault over summoning geo pillars around childe in jail like fashion then he would pick up Shivani. They would spin around the pillars in an elegant dance as zhongli summons his elemental burst planer befall as shivani's vines reach up slamming it down onto childe enabling him from moving any further, laying there defeated. Ending in him dipping her and holding her leg.-

Zhongli: "That was amazing dear I hope we dance again" He'd say.

Shivani: "Maybe I'll think about it but first we should get the gnosis." She'd get down but noticed Childe was already gone and stomped the ground frustrated.

Shivani: "Ugh so much for that." She says while trying to see if she hears anything."

Zhongli: "Don't worry about it dear, it's for the best if it ends this way." He says coming up behind her and hugs her.

Shivani: "I guess so but let me help traveler who passed out." She would have vines carry her away to her home gently and out of harm. "The only thing now is where is my besti, they always wonder off."She says while scratching her head. "Wait... She did this on purpose so I would be alone with him! She is going to die later!" She'd think to herself getting upset.

Zhongli: "Shh calm down anger doesn't suit your beautiful face, how about some tea?" He'd say picking her back up.

Shivani: "Ugh fine I give up, we can go to my place" She says as she pulls out her teapot, having them enter and leading him up to her home. "You know what, I think I'm too tired for tea..." She says while yawning.

Zhongli: "Alright then how about this my dear." He says as he takes her to her bed and lays down with her cuddling with her face in his chest.

Shivani: "I- mm you're lucky you're comfy" She'd calm down and wrapped her tail around him pulling him closer before drifting off to sleep together.

-Meanwhile Alycone is off trying to find xiao to trying to make him another wonder of her world-

-Next day-

Alcyone wakes up and grabs the teapot and goes inside greeting Tubby as she walks inside and sees Kaeya making breakfast he turns to the sound of the door smiling and walks over to her kissing her.

Kaeya: "Hello my love, how are your adventures going?" He asks as Alcyone sighs fidgeting with her fingers.

Alcyone "Kaeya I need one of those alchemy pregnancy tests please. I think I'm pregnant and I think you can figure out who the father is.." She says, squeezing her eyes shut as Kaeya laughs and holds her close.

Kaeya: "My love, I will stay for you and the child. I've always wanted to be a father plus your best friend would probably kick my ass if I didn't," he says gently rubbing her cheek before going to the bathroom and bringing out a little bottle with some weird glowing liquid in it.

"Rub this on your stomach if it glows yellow then your pregnant if it glows white your not pregnant," He says as Alcyone lifts her shirt up and rubs the liquid on her stomach and 10 minutes go by and the liquid starts glowing yellow she quickly rubs it off and hugs Kaeya tightly and he just rubs her back smiling.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother and I'll be the best father I can possibly be. But does this mean I can taste your milk when you start producing it?" He asks and that earns him a swift smack to the back of the head.

Alcyone: "You pervert but yes it does mean but leave some for the baby," she says as she kisses him and then decides to make her bestie's teapot glow trying to get their attention as she disposes of the liquid and bottle in the trash can.

Shivani appears cuddling Zhongli asleep and curled up. They feel the chill of the floor waking them up and look at Alcyone and Keaya.

Shivani: "Why am I here and why have you disturbed my sleep. There better be a good reason, I'm not afraid to punt a pregnant lady" She says glaring at Alcyone

Alcyone: "Well Shivani the test came back positive your going to be a godparent/sibling guardian if you want to be of course and I see you getting all cuddly with Mr.Zhongli," she says smirking at her best friend in a smug like 'I'm tease you forever for this' way

Shivani: "Tease me and I swear you'll be hanging above a hilichurl camp by your ankles"She'd say, hissing at her.

Alcyone: "Awwwww I won't but how did you little fight go?" She asks as Kaeya prepares them coffee and tea and hands Shivani and Zhongli the coffee.

"The fight I- " She'd start to remember it before finishing her sentence and getting flustered then hiding her face in her tail. "A-ask him, I'm not saying."

Alcyone grabs Zhongli and drags him to the room and begins questioning him about it and she begins laughing and giggling as Zhongli starts blushing as they both come back and Zhongli looks at Shivani and smiles.

Zhongli: "Your sister gave me permission to marry you I believe," he says kissing their forehead.

Shivani's eyes would widen then glare at Alcyone.

Shivani: "What! MARRIAGE?" "Uh no no no no no that's way too soon and I never even went on a date with you." "And sis I swear I will bury you what did you tell him?!"

Alcyone: "I told him you're probably the best thing that has happened to him and that you deserve the universe and that if he doesn't treat you right I will make the archon war look like a day at the spa," She says giggling and sipping her tea.

Shivani: "You truly are my sister just as crazy as me, I can't with you sometimes but again never went on a date so no!" "I'm not even convinced if I should."

Alcyone: "Sib my wonderful sib you're more blind than me do you want to describe in detail what you said to me in the past?" She says leaning back in her seat.

Shivani would raise her eyebrow.

Shivani: "What you talking about chickita.""I don't remember not a damn thing."

Alcyone knows she can't say anything with Kaeya and Zhongli in their presence as she takes a deep breath.

Alcyone: "So Zhongli is that adepti of your single like he is seeing anyone?" She asks and Zhongli looks confused but decides to answer.

Zhongli: "Yes I believe so," he says, glancing at Shivani and wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her cheek.

She'd blush hard and sway her tail.

Shivani: "I will kill you ack!"

Zhongli: "Aww darling I think you're beautiful including your tail," he says petting it.

Shivani: "P-please don't do that." She says while her foot stomps on the ground fast and blushing harder.

Zhongli: "Oh sorry if I made you uncomfortable I'll stop," He says, pulling his hand away.

-She would walk over to Alcyone and lay her head on her shoulder flustered.-

Shivani: "It's not that it's something I would rather not explain at this time."

Zhongli: "Okay my love would you mind if I lived here?" He asks gently and holds out his hand for a shake.

-She'd face him and shake his hand.-

Shivani: "Yes you can live here just don't get any funny ideas. I don't fully trust you yet."

Zhongli: "I believe consent is the most important thing in a relationship," he says, kissing her hand.

-She'd smile softly.-

Shivani: "Good i'd rather not have to kill you"

-Alcyone smiles back and yawns rubbing her eyes.-

Alcyone: "I should probably get some parenting and pregnancy books."

-She suddenly gets an idea.-

"Hey Shivani, did you get the almond tofu recipe I wanted? I want to make some," she says, grabbing the ingredients to make it.

Shivani: "Yea I got it here," She handed her the recipe while Zhongli was just staring at Shivani with pure love.

Alcyone: She begins cooking the tofu trying not to burn it and managed to make some normal almond tofu

Shivani: "What do you want the tofu for though? You don't even eat that stu-" -She'd stop mid sentence realising her scheme and the stupid question.- "Not again!"

Alcyone: "Yes again you gotta earn trust somehow!" She said to decorate the tofu with some mint and grabbed some silk flowers.

Shivani: "Or you could talk to him like a normal person" -She'd mutter under her breath-

Alcyone: "He would disappear the moment I appear I need to coax him out like a stray cat you know he is like a cat," she says

Shivani: "And I am a cat but I see your point so touché." She'd say before shoving her face in zhongli's chest.

Zhongli: "Is it warm there cutie?" He asks, rubbing her back.

Shivani: "To be fair I prefer to be cold, your chest is a pillow to me though" She'd say while wagging her tail. "And not a word from you sis!"

Alcyone: "Not a word from me cause I did the same to Kaeya so that wouldn't be fair" she says heading to the door.

Shivani: "Also I just realized you just called me cute" She'd look up at zhongli glaring. "Never call me that again now, uppies please."

Zhongli: "I won't and okay," He picks her up and holds her head close to his chest to hear his heartbeat.

Shivani: She'd hold on tight and lay her head down resting peacefully. "Mm comfy"

Zhongli: "Thanks love if you want just fall asleep I'll stay here till you wake up," He says humming a soft tune.

Shivani: "Nope, just comfy but I do hope things go ok for my sister. She's asking someone to the lantern rite festival and I'll be hiding so she can't drag me there." She'd snicker

Zhongli: He smirks then gets a idea,"How about you come with me to the lantern rite and who is your sister asking I might know them," he says rubbing her cat ears .

Shivani: "I just set myself up didn't I and she's asking Xiao" "Also there's nothing that could convince me to go" She'd say while purring.

Zhongli: "Well they're having those cookies I heard you really like it along with some chicken and a special performance afterwards and you can buy special kimonos as well," he says

Shivani: She'd look at him glaring. "How dare you use my weakness of cookies against me." "Fine, I'll go."

Zhongli: He smiles and then sighs, "Where are you and your sister from your accents don't sound like anything from any nation"

Shivani: "Um that is something I will have to share with my sister and everyone here if they are willing." "It's a bit of a long story."

Zhongli: "Oh ok tell me whenever your ready," he says and keeps rubbing her cat ears

Shivani: "I'm so gonna break him." She'd think to herself.

Zhongli: He rubs her back and yawns, "I'm taking a nap, is that ok?"

Shivani: "Yes that's fine" She'd get down off him. "I got some shopping to do and kaeya you coming with me, we're gonna shop for your wife to be." She'd smirk.

Kaeya: He laughs and grabs his coat, "Okay lead the way," he says grabbing a bag of mora

Shivani: "Great, let's go!" "Bye Zhongli!" She'd excitedly run off to the shops.

Zhongli: "Bye lovely stay safe out there," he says leaning on the couch and slowly falling asleep.

Kaeya: "So what are we shopping for?" He asks looking at all the shops

Shivani: "Well it's the lantern rite festival tonight so we're shopping for kimonos. The question is do you prefer your lady in a shorter or longer kimono." "You can surprise her with it."

Kaeya: "Something short she is very clumsy," he says looking at different kimonos "Do you have any clue what she likes?"

Shivani: "How about this one." She'd pick up a short kimono covert in red cherry blossoms with beads adorning it and a matching black sleeve with spiked shoes.

Kaeya: "Perfect she will love it," he says looking at the price "Geez these are expensive.."

Shivani: "I can pay for half it so it's not as bad and she's already buying yours" "I think i'll go with this one for me and this for zhongli" She'd say picking up the clothes.

Kaeya: "Okay sounds good to me you have such good taste in fashion you should consider making fashion you would make millions," he says paying half

Shivani: "Heh comes with the territory when you try to dress better so bullies would leave you alone." "But I generally like fashion anyways." She'd say paying for the rest before taking the teapot out.

Kaeya: "Ah yea bullies suck I dealt with them in my teenage years and young adulthood" he says

-They'd be teleported into the teapot-

Shivani: "Here take the clothes inside, I'm going for a bath soak before the festival later" She'd say handing him the bags of clothes.

Kaeya: "Okay m'lady" he goes to the room and puts the kimonos down

Shivani: She'd lift herself up to the tallest flower with some vines and remove her clothes before sinking down into the bath. "Wonder how things are going for her.."

Xiao: He'd be wandering the cliffs of Liyue thinking back to the old days with his friends battling together. "Another festival appears as the day grows long but still much work to be done."

Alcyone: "Hello Xiao is that you I brought you something," she says gently approaching the adeptus

Xiao: He'd jump back standing on guard. "And who might you be friend or foe, I don't take kindly to attempts against me."

Alcyone: "I'm friend I know you could snap me like a twig if you wanted to but I brought you some gifts," she says

Xiao: "Gifts? It's been a while since I've known such kindness, I appreciate it but to what I owe this visit and pleasures."

Alcyone: She hands him the almond tofu and silk flowers, "I heard from someone at the inn you liked almond tofu," she says

Xiao: He'd soften his demeanor and take the gift from her then remove his mask, slightly smiling. "It is appreciated but how do I know for sure you're not trying to poison me and what to do you want from me"

Alcyone: "If I wanted to poison you I would tell someone you greatly trusted to give it you after slipping the poison in so that way they're framed and can't be traced back to me," she says

Xiao: "A smart one I see the archons shall look upon you greatly then." He'd say then proceeded to take a bite out of the tofu. "Hm, delicious thank you."

Alcyone: "Thanks I was also wondering if you wanted to attend the lantern right with me and my name is Alcyone by the way," she says

Xiao: "You were kind enough to bring me food and flowers so it would be the least I could do. I will see you later at the festival" He'd say before running off faster than you can blink.

Alcyone: She does a happy lil dance before grabbing her teapot and heading back inside "I did it!"

Shivani: She'd jump a little from being startled. "Holy fucking shit you did? Come on up sis."

Alcyone: "Yep he even said yes he also thought my cooking was delicious!" She says.

Shivani: "Omg you didnt fuck up a recipe for once i'm shocked." She'd smirk and chuckle before sending vines down to get her.

Alcyone: She laughs as she feels like a disney princess "So spa day and makeup?"

Shivani: "Mhm your husband to be has a gift for you and it's one of the few times I let myself relax."

Alcyone: "Okay I'll go get the gift!" she says heading to the house and walking inside "Love I heard from Shivani you got me something I also got something for you!" She says, pulling out a kimono for him and handing it to him.

Kaeya: "Oh my love I love it very much here if your kimono," he hands her kimono to her.

Shivani: "I wonder how long I can hold my breath for..." -She'd take a deep breath before submerging herself deep into the waters.-

Zhongli: He woke up and decided to go to the pool to relax and saw Shivani and began keeping a close eye on them to make sure they don't drown.

Shavani: She'd come back up after about an hour and saw him standing there. "Ack thought you were inside sleeping!" She would quickly cover herself with her hands

Zhongli: "Sorry I decided to come up here to relax and saw you I wanted to make sure you don't drown".

Shivani: She'd blush hard from embarrassment. "I- i'm gonna go get ready your gift is with kaeya!" She'd say before having her vines carry her off quickly to her room.

Zhongli: He laughs and removes his clothes and lays down in the water for a few hours before getting out and heading to the house.

Shivani: She would be inside doing Alcyone's hair. "It was so embarrassing sis remind me next time to take a towel with me."

Alcyone: She was trying not to laugh so as to not mess up the hair "I bet but you didn't stick around to see him naked?"

Shivani: "No I didn't but I wanted to so fucking bad." She'd say look down in disappointment before finishing her hair. "I need to change out of this robe and get dressed."

Zhongli: He was leaning against the door from his shirt unbutton so you could see his abs a little "If u wanted a show you can just ask dear." he says

Shivani: She'd die immediately as her hair and ears would stand up. "Ah! Why were you listening!" Her eyes couldn't help but focus on him and face would turn red. "I'm in heaven" She'd think to herself.

Zhongli: "Everything ok you seem to be staring?" he says approaching her and gently caresses her cheek

Shivani: "I don't suggest playing that game I can turn this against you sir, besides I need to get dressed so both of you out." -She'd say blushing hard but slightly smirking, trying to stay composed.-

Zhongli: He drags and a wheezing Alcyone out of the room "See you soon my dear"

Shivani: She would take a deep breath to calm down before getting ready and coming out moments later in a long green and black open kimono. "Ok let's go, I want my cookies." She'd say fixing the top of the kimono.

Zhongli: He offers her his hand "Let's go?"

Alcyone: She was holding Kaeya's hand

Shivani: She'd take his hand trying to stay focused on where they need to go but would occasionally glance at zhongli. "Uh yeah, dear sis the teapot please."

Alcyone: she hands her the teapot

Shivani: She'd take it, having them teleport outside in the middle of the festival. "Pretty now where those cookies you're paying remember sis."

Alcyone: "I think the second stall how about we go together I have to find someone anyways plus I want to buy instruments and a camera" she says grabbing some mora

Shivani: "Fineee, I can wait. Go get yo mans."

Alcyone: "No we are going to kill two birds with one stone," she grabs her hand and takes her to find the stall.

Shivani: "Ack fuck you fast mother fucker!" "How you even plan to find him anyways, he's more mysterious than me."

Alcyone: "I don't know I could try calling his name but I'll doubt it will work but first cookies I want to try Liyue food anyway," she says going over to a food stall selling the cookies.

Shivani: "Alright sure also slight tip for someone like him they usually stick to secluded places."

Alcyone: "Okay but how many cookies do you want?"

Shivani: "50 each for chocolate chips and white macadamia nuts."

Alcyone: "Okay!" She buys the cookies and gives them to her.

Shivani: She'd wag her tail happily and immediately start eating them. "So good, hehe."

Xiao: He'd appear from the shadows of the stands. "Did I miss anything?"

Alcyone: She jumps but smiles "Nope not at all just buying some cookies for my sibling!"

Zhongli: He was getting tea for him and Shivani

Shivani: She'd smile softly. "I'll leave you to it." She'd walk off to watch some fireworks.

Zhongli: He was looking for Shivani eventually finding her "Hey my dear I got us some tea"

Shivani: She'd be on a cliff looking at the fireworks. "Oh hey and thanks, wanna share some of my cookies? It would pair nicely with the tea."

Zhongli: "Sure," he takes a cookie and hands her the tea.

Shivani: She'd take a sip. "Hm, my favorite. I see you have been chatting up my sister." She'd chuckle.

Xiao: "So what is it you'd like to do?"

Alcyone: "Drawing, training, and fighting but mostly just traveling." she says nibbling on a cookie.

Zhongli: "Yes I have I wanted to learn what you like so I don't disappoint you," he says smiling

Shivani: "You can't disappoint me but I appreciate the effort." She'd kiss his cheek. "Goof."

Xiao: He'd chuckle. "I meant at the festival."

Zhongli: He blushes but smiles rubbing the back of his neck "T-Thanks that's good to know."

Alcyone: "O-Oh sorry hm I guess watching fireworks and trying the food and just having fun" She says trying to think.

Xiao:"Alright, I know a stand that serves dango and some delicious bao in different flavors. Follow me." He'd walk off.

Shivani: "Heh that's new seeing you flustered it's kinda adorable."

Zhongli: "Really most people think it's weird seeing someone like me easily flustered?"

Alcyone: She follows behind him, "What do you like doing at the festival?"

Shivani: She'd move onto his lap and scratch underneath his chin gently. "Why because they think big bad dragon can't be a little soft"

Xiao: "I usually watch the fireworks and keep watch of the citizens but at times will come down to give offerings to those who have been lost." He'd sit down at the food stall.

Zhongli: He began stuttering over his words trying to form a sentence "Y-You're really testing me here."

Alcyone: She sits down as well "Paying respects is important."

Xiao: "Indeed considering nothing is more true than the pain of losing a good friend. For now let's eat. You'll love the food here."

Shivani: "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, what are you gonna do about it." She'd say as she leans in then bites his neck.

Zhongli: He moans but then starts growling and grips her waist "Do you really want to test a dragon?"

Alcyone: She nods and gets two dangos just staying silent not knowing what to say.

Xiao: He would order some bao and dango. "What did you invite me out here for? It couldn't be just for the festival."

Shivani: "Just because i'm a cat that doesn't mean I don't know how to use my claws to win" She says as she scratches his back and licks the bite mark.

Alcyone: "Bonding you could say I guess or just getting to know you we share similar pains in different ways," she says smiling a little.

Zhongli: He groans and looks at her kimono "May I take it off it looks painful"

Xiao: "Oh bonding alright. But similar in what way you have me intrigued."

Shivani: "Go ahead, you have my permission."

Zhongli: He removes it and starts biting on her neck leaving multiple marks.

Alcyone: "I've lost people close to me over and over again Shivani the only person who has seen the real me.."

Xiao: "In that case we truly are alike. The city of Liyue to a hit after the adepti was gone but for me it hurt worse than anyone else could imagine" He says as he eats the dango.

Shivani: She moans as she removes his kimono and starts to trace his body with her fingers and kisses his chest. "Be a good boy and relax for me, you're gonna be mine." She'd say in a low voice smirking.

Zhongli: He'd let his dragon features out. "Gotta make a contract for that my dear I don't give in so easily." He says as he gropes her chest.

Shivani: She moans as regains her grip on him. "Well then i'll just have to make you pet won't ~" She says as she pins him down and straddles his lap, facing him.

-Kaeya would come by with some drinks for xiao and him-

Kaeya: "Let's not make this a pity party. To making new connections and friends."

Xiao: "Indeed. The drink is appreciated"

-They start drinking and work on getting tipsy while Alcyone watches protecting her kid-

Shivani: With my body and my bite I'll seal a contract with you. You will be my pet and do as I say as my lover and faithful dragon, you come when I say come no matter in what way I say it~" She leaves bites and kisses leading down his body before licking his cock making him stiff.

Zhongli: He moans and groans loudly. "I-it is done, the contract is sealed. I am yours my d-dear."

Shivani: "Good now let's destroy each other's bodies~" Her eyes would get slender as if she was hunting him in the wild ready to pounce on him.

-She would trail up and down his body feeling every inch of it as she sucks him till he can barely stand it anymore-

"Your required to call me mistress or master from now on understood~" She says while slightly choking him and digging her nails in his skin.

Zhongli: He'd moan in pure ecstasy and thrill. "Y-yes mistress please let me fuck you and destroy your body with my cum"

Shivani: "Alright~" She'd slowly insert his cock inside her and would release a loud moan as she bled a little.

-They would fuck eachother hard as they let out moans of pure passion and pleasure. For hours they would mark each other in mutual pain and fun, feeling each other all over till they arrive at a point of bursting-

Shivani: She would be bouncing on his cock "Be a good pet and fill your master up~" She'd say as she moves her hips faster and harder.

Zhongli: "Y-yes mistress" He'd cum inside her overflowing her womb with his cock and cum as they moan loudly together, thrusting hard and deep inside her.

-They'd continue fucking for a while going over 3 rounds, even eventually going home and fucking in the bath making it a very warm milk bath till just couldn't take it anymore-

-They'd be panting and exhausted as the cum overflowed onto the bed as they laid there and zhongli digging his claws into shivani holding her close while Alcyone and her merry men was mid in a makeout session of drunken passion-

Zhongli: He'd be holding her tight, feeding her cookies to regain energy and panting.

Shivani: "Good boy. Remember just because I'm a cat doesn't mean you should fuck around and find out, I'm in charge here dear~"

"You should be honored you just took my first through fifth hehe"

Zhongli: He'd be shaking from the pleasure. "I- I appreciate it mistress and the care you've give m- me.

(Please do not demand chapter 2 in the comments it already in the works!)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

206K 2.2K 50
So I read @rue_23's Genshin Impact React Multiverse fanfic and decided to attempt my own. (A/N:HSR cast is joining the viewing) Chaos ensues. A/N:Sto...
4.1K 136 26
Some people travel far and wide for fun, some do it for work or even to find themselves. As for (y/n) (l/n), they didn't exactly know what was in st...
14.5K 739 32
After her best friend gets pregnant and her boyfriend ditches her, Meiko moves in to help raise the twins. Sure, she may hate the terrible lifestyle...
192K 7.3K 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞ - 🍊 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶�...