Dare [Taehyung ff]

Oleh BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 29: Again.

1.8K 120 7
Oleh BoxyTaehyung

TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER...

Jimin was sitting there, on his bed with a huge headache and heavy dark circles. The same dream, the same images, the same feelings kept haunting his thoughts during night time.

Now it is 3:30 AM, and there was no trace of having a craving to sleep in his eyes. "Why the same dream every single night? Does that mean something? Am I supposed to take a further step?"

He sighed and rubbed his hair with tension before laying back down, putting his head against the soft fabric of the pillow. He closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Jimin woke up at 10 AM before sitting up onto his bed, he looked at the time and sighed. Nowadays, he felt as if his life had no more meaning and that living was just a time pass.

His body was not moving, his muscles felt sore. And at this moment he realised that he didn't go to gym since a whole month. No wonder. Taking a deep breath, the silver haired guy put all of this negative thoughts aside and decided to get up and be a little bit more productive.

He stood up, went to his bathroom, took a shower, wore a grey sweat pants with a compression top and a pair of sneakers. Afterwards, Jimin walked out of his room before going toward his kitchen. After entering in, he took an apple from the basket and started to eat it.

Time passed by, he decided to take his water of bottle from the fridge and walked to his fridge. His eyes traveled the calendar which was stick to the metallic surface and opened it before taking out his bottle.

Soon after, he closed the door and turned around to leave but something caught his attention. A frown was displaying onto his perfect forehead before turning back to face the big grey machine.

Suddenly, his mind finally unlocked the enigma and his eyes widened. Today was 29/12, a day before Taehyung's birthday. "The boy, the blue haired one. His date of birth will be his date of death."

The first thing came in his mind and he did, his bottle fell from his hands and he quickly grabbed his keys before running out of his house. He quickly ran to his jeep and sat down in it before turning on the engine and driving off to Taehyung's house.

He couldn't hide this anymore, he had to tell everything to Taehyung and Y/n. It was for their best. Jimin was concious that it was going to hurt the youngsters but he couldn't bear seeing another dead in front of his eyes and not being able to do something.

With that he arrived in no time in front of Taehyung's house and quickly jumped off from his vehicle and ran to his door. He rang the bell thrice until Aera opened it. She looked at him and smiled but he just entered in, took his shoe off and spoke while breathing heavily.

"Mrs. Jeon, can I meet Taehyung and Y/n, please?" She frowned at his state and asked worriedly "What happened, is everything alright?" He gulped down the lump in his throat and added "I wish I could reply to your questions, Mrs. Jeon. But right now I really don't have time. I just need to meet them urgently."

She nodded, understanding and called for Taehyung who was upstairs. After a few seconds, Taehyung walked downstairs and frowned when he saw Jimin. When he approached the older, his tension just seemed to only grow bigger.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jimin just tugged into his arm "We need to talk, but firstly, let's go to Y/n's house." The younger only bathed in confusion when nothing proceeded in his mind but the older pulled him with himself, forcing him to wear his shoes.

Aera interrupted before they could leave "At least drink something." The silver haired guy bowed "It's so kind of you, Mrs. Jeon. But we'll take our leave now. Thank you."  With that they left the house and sat in the jeep.

"Y/n's address?" Taehyung led him the whole travel and they arrived in 5 mins. When they got off, the younger asked while the older precipited to the main door of the house. "Why are you looking tense? Did you find out something?"

"I'll tell you everything." With that they arrived at her door and Jimin rang the door bell impatiently, just the way he did with Taehyung's. He wasn't maybe showing enough, but revealing this truth to the youngsters, was killing him mercilessly.

Suddenly, Y/f opened the door and looked at the men only to frown. "Taehyung, Mr. Park?" Jimin and Taehyung bowed before the older could speak "Can we meet Y/n, we really need to talk to her." The oldest nodded and let them enter in.

The men took off their shoes and walked upstairs after asking Y/f's permission to do so. They arrived to Y/n's room and Taehyung knocked on her door. On the other hand, she opened the door and frowned at them, who were standing at the door steps.

"Jimin, Taehyung? Why are you both here?" Jimin cleared his sore throat "Can we enter in?" She nodded and left some space for them to enter. Jimin and Taehyung made themselves comfortable on her bed and she also followed them before sitting on the comfy mattress as well.

They made a circle and Jimin licked his lips nervously "Hyung, now can you tell us what's wrong?" He asked as he was feeling nervous, he had a hope that maybe Jungkook was found, or anything related to him.

"Did you find Jungkook?" Y/n asked with a hope to which his heart clenched miserably. He finally let his heart open up to them and decided to face the consequences no matter what, after all this day had to come someday.

"Buddies, please. Forgive me. I'm going to tell you something that I hide from you both since a few weeks." They both looked at each other with fear invading their hearts and one of them grabbed the dark coloured bedshit, which matched perfectly the rooms atmosphere.

"What's wrong?" He nibbled with his lips and his eyes got covered by a coat of tears. "Please forgive me, I wish I could tell you this sooner. But I was not strong enough."  He whispered at the end when he felt like crying and looked down. And this made the youngsters more and more worried.

"Come on hyung, tell us." He breathed in and out to calm himself down before finally speaking "Since the beginning, everything had a meaning, a sense and a logic but we were, or maybe I was so dumb that I couldn't realize this sooner."

They decided to keep quiet and let him continue. He felt like air got stuck in his throat for a while. "Remember, when you told me that you faces some paranormal activities since you went to your farmhouse?" The youngsters nodded nervously.

Another tear left the older's eyes "I know who was behind all of this." Taehyung and Y/n widened their eyes at this revelation, nothing seemed to be great right now. It was definitely not a good news anymore to them.

"I-It was my wife, who died by doing suicide..."

Gasps echoed in the whole room, "I'm so sorry guys...I wish I could tell you this sooner." He sobbed badly and he kept his head hung low, as he got no guts to make any eyes contacts.

"B-But..the relation with the v-victims...?" Jimin wiped his tears but they fell again before replying "She was my wife and we used to live in the farmhouse that you have actually. We were happy and she was also pregnant with a baby boy. But one day, the house's owner raped her and she went in a deep depression. And all of this happened without my knowledge. Days passed and she decided to take her life without even thinking about how I would live my life without her. Afterwards, her soul started to haunt this place as she persuaded herself that this world was mean and meant to destroy her happiness. As time passed by, she killed every single person who bought this house, including Jungkook's father. And not only the owners, but also the victims she chose by herself to kill them for her own inner peace, including your...b-brother....I-I'm sorry....I'm really really sorry..."

Taehyung and Y/n widened their eyes and their hearts stopped beating for a while. "W-What?" Taehyung whispered before looking at Y/n who looked away and muffled her loud and painful sobs.

She felt her world tearing apart as Jimin's words rang again in her mind. Taehyung soon tugged Y/n's arm with a desperate and hopeful smile, while tears popped out of his eyes "Y/n, why is he lying? Y/n, he is lying, right? Junglebook is still somewhere safe, right? I'm just dreaming, this is a nightmare..."

Jimin sobbed while looking down and he kept apologizing non stop. Taehyung soon grabbed Jimin's hand when Y/n didn't give a reply to him "Hyung, your wife didn't do that. Please tell her to give me back my bother, please tell her that I'll do anything for her but just give my brother back to me. I'll die without him, Hyung...PLEASE!!!!"

He finally shouted and cried his heart out, letting all of his frustration manifest the way it wanted to. "My brother!!!! Give me my brother back to me, now!!!!" He sobbed badly and Y/n quickly pulled him into a tight hug.

He hugged her back tightly because he really needed someone's arms to let go of his burdened heart. "Please Y/n, telling him to bring my brother back to me...I beg you for the sake of our love. Please...Y/n..."

She reassured him and taped his head with her hands in a soothing manner.

                              TIME SKIP....

Taehyung was sitting on the bed while looking somewhere blankly with puffy eyes. He finally stopped crying after a whole hour and Y/n just sat there, looking at her fingers fidgeting with the laced bedsheet.

Jimin didn't move from his place and played with the glass of water in his hands. There was a huge silence, which no one dared to break, but the older had to, to inform Taehyung about this upcoming risk.

He soon gathered his courage and spoke in a whisper tone "Taehyung, you're the next one... tomorrow..." Y/n widened her eyes and jumped off from the bed "What?! How??!! Why?!" Jimin bit into his lips before replying "I wish I had a response to these questions, Y/n. I'm as helpless as you all." Y/n cried while putting her hand over her forehead and walking from here to there.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just sat calmly. It didn't matter to him anymore, he was already dead to himself so dying for real wasn't a shock to him. He just kept quiet and decided to let the destiny lead them to where he wanted.

Jimin then turned to Taehyung "Taehyung, you and Y/n stay with me tonight. Anything can happen." The younger didn't reply so Jimin took it as a yes. With that Y/n and Jimin packed her and Taehyung's necessary stuffs before they could leave their house to go to Jimin's.

TBC❤️❤️.

Just 2 chapters left!!!✨✨😭😭

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

198K 11K 32
A taekook texting au where a garage singer and a horny nerd meet for satisfying their needs Nothing else Yeah......nothing else
477 10 19
It all starts when Y/n has to do a dare after a girls' night with her friends. Y/n ends up being staying in an all boys' school for a whole year as a...
934 33 6
โ˜…๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐Œ๐„๐๐“โ˜… โ”€โ”€ห™ ฬŸโ›“๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’ฅ !! โ™ก๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐— ๐Š๐“๐‡โ™กโ‚Šหš ๐Ÿฆขใƒปโ‚Š โ™ช โœง ๐Ÿชโ€งโ‚Šหš โ˜๏ธโ‹…๐“๐Ž๐ ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Šโ™ก๐“‚ƒ เฃช ึดึถึธโ˜พ.
349 76 11
"I want every one in this world to feel the pain, I'm feeling!! " "heaven is boring, how about hell?" "We are all in the same game, just different le...