Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart

645 25 118
By VikingMetalToby

I decided to be a complete douche today and went around posting these pics of Slenders around the mansion.

Well, I was in the middle of going around in the Slender Hall sticking up the images on all brother's doors and just as I was getting done posting a paper on TrenderMan's, the door to SplendorMan's room flew open.

"Oh hello, (Y/N)! What might you be up to on this spectacular and wonderful evening!?" Splendor greeted me happily while I frantically tried to hide the papers. However, the Slender Brother was quick in approaching me and his curiousness deemed hiding useless.

Splendor's face grew confused, "Are these supposed to be of my ...brother...?" He asked, glaring at the paper plastered on Trender's door.

"Uh no no no Splendor, it—it's a—bowling pin cosplaying as your brother..."

I was going to explain myself further because I feared that this might've actually pissed off Splendor... but to my surprise, Splendor immediately began laughing hysterically, "How terribly funny💫! Slender's going to love these little images of him!"

"Uh no—no he's not—SPLENDO NO—"

'This mfing happy-ass cake topper's gonna ruin my whole mission!'

In a panic, I tried to stop Splendor but in literally one whole step he was across the hall and infront of SlenderMan's room, knocking the door like a madman and summoning the man himself.

"Slendy-Brother~! Just look at these absolutely hilarious pictures of you that (Y/N) has been decorating the hallway with! Isn't it cute??"

By that point, I was already making a run for it out of the hall to save myself but lo and behold, Slenders teleported right infront of me before I could escape and I ended up slamming right into him.

Slender grabbed me with his tendrils and raised me up to his level; I could just feel his disappointment.

"I shouldn't even have to ask what you are doing," Slender spoke, frighteningly calm, "you're a grown adult, I expect much, much better from you. Do I look like some sort of joke to you?"

Slender held up one of the pictures next to his face to try and make a point, but after a long moment of silence of me just looking between him and the SlenderPin...

"....BWHAHAGAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAKSJSJSJAJ—"

•••

Soo, Slender's making me leave the mansion for an hour to get out the house and "think about what I've done" but since that was probably the shittiest punishment ever and wasn't actually going to stop me from doing anything in the future I was kinda unserious about it.

As I walk away from the Slender Hall, Rake randomly comes scuttling over to me for some reason so I look over to him and raise an eyebrow. "Whadya want ya hairless rat."

Rake skidded to a halt and glared at me with his mouth dropped open, "H—Hairless rat! Listen you—gahhHH FORGET IT. Tim and the others request for you to show up in his room. Some sort of thing they want you to join in..."

"Oh. They've finally had enough of me, huh? Looks like I'm getting sacrificed..." I roll my shoulders uncaringly. "If that's the case then what a lucky day it is for us Creepypastas," Rake snarled before turning and crawling away from me. I smiled, "Aww. You didn't mean that lil buddy."

I watch as Rake left, chuckling to myself. Despite being the skinned turkey he is with his ass attitude, he still manages to come across like a cute little dog thing. I love all the dog things in this mansion.

I follow Rake as he leads the way to Masky's room, and I cautiously poke my head in. I see most of the mansions gays—I mean guys gathered around in there just talking.

I walk in while stretching and interrupt the ongoing banter, "Allllllllright lads, let's get this sacrifice thing over with, shall we?"

"Sacrifice? What are you talking about?" Liu questioned, glancing at me with a genuinely confused expression. "Can we sacrifice them?" Rake snarled, flexing his claws while glaring at me. "You sure talk a lot for something that can easily second as a gardening tool," I glare right back at him.

Masky walked up to me and crossed his arms, "Walker, do you even know why we've called you here?"

"Sacrifice was my best guess, Tim."

Masky shook his head while Glitchy Red popped up beside him with a big smile on his face, "We're having a guys night out! It's gonna be awesome!"

"Oh," I respond with a bit of disinterest. A long awkward ass moment of silence passed as it seemed the guys wanted me to express more enthusiasm about their plans but all I did was shove my hands in my pockets and stare at them.

After a while, I sighed and lazily cracked my neck, "So uh, Slender's basically kicking me out the mansion for a good sixty minutes so anything else you dudes need to say before I go or...?"

"Aren't you going join us Walker?" Toby asked, coming up behind me and strangling me playfully by the neck. "Wait, why're you getting kicked out of the mansion?" Laughing Jack tilted his head at me. "SlenderPin," I respond, flashing a pic of the slender images I've been plastering around the mansion. Everyone in the room "ahh"d as they knew exactly what I was doing.

"See, this is why you're my role-model," BEN chuckled, "if I only I had the guts to make Slender look stupid like that!"

"You already do, with you existence," Jeff muttered, "you don't think Slender regrets bringing you here every waking moment?"

"Vice-versa," I scoff at Jeff, "although I think he looks more stupid having brought you here than BEN."

A few chuckles arose from around the room and Jeff glared at me in silence. Masky rubbed his face in annoyance and groaned, "So...are we doing this thing or not? Kinda looking to get this night over with."

"Let's go already!" Kagekao shouted, "but...what exactly should we do?"

•••

After spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to settle on a plan, we found ourselves standing outside of a Walmart. "Why are you people stupid?" I eventually blurted out after a heavy session of silence between the group of us that actually went.

"I do recall we were following Masky," EJ emphasized with a loud mutter. "Bet the bitchass just led us here to buy more cigarettes," Jeff leered. "Yes, let's blame me because you're all indecisive morons," Masky snapped, staring intensely in Jeff's direction.

"What's eh Walmart? Looks boring," Laughing Jack sighed, seemingly disinterested. "I literally have every possible game stocked in this place stored in my home library...by all honesty why the fuck are we here?" BEN growled.

As the guys started to argue about Masky's choice of adventure, I tuned them out and marched into the building with Kagekao and Puppeteer, and Dollmaker trailing behind me.

I decided I'd probably just stock up a cart of food so I don't have to keep stealing from the Slender Brothers.

I went ahead and grabbed a cart while Kagekao bounced on his heels behind me like a little kid. "(Y/N)-sama, Can I ride in the cart?"

"Nah."

"Well why the hell not?"

"Aren't you like... almost 30?"

".......I have short people privileges!!"

"And I'm about to grant you the privilege of a short life," Puppteet suddenly snapped, "leave Walker alone, you freak."

Kagekao stared at me funnily as I walked off with the cart, leaving him standing there. Puppeteer and Dollmaker followed me. "Did you...actually plan to go shopping here?" Dollmaker asked quietly.

"Nope. Just taking advantage of the opportunity. Might as well, since we're here. What do you guys want?"

The two looked at each other in silence. I sighed, wondering how I managed to end up friends with all the quiet and socially anxious pastas...

Before either of them could respond to my question, I feel something launch onto my back and wrap its arms around my shoulders. "I want ten boxes of sour candy, Razor headphones, aaaaand I'll take an ice cold beer~" I hear the voice of BEN snickering. I stop pushing the cart and try throwing him off me, "You're like 50 ft tall now man, get off me!"

BEN hopped off my shoulders and laughed before keeping pace with us. "Sorry. Sometimes I forget I'm not baby-sized like you anymore, (Y/N)!"

"You will be once I bite off your ankles."

I wheel the grocery cart to the frozen goods isle so I could stash up on ice cream sammiches and stuff, at the same time growing a bit uncomfortable having these guys following me around like a bunch of kids.

"You know...." I spoke up, interrupting them talking as I begin to throw a number of mini (Flavor) tubs of ice cream into the basket, "you guys can...I don't know...walk around the store and grab stuff you want for yourselves, right?"

Puppeteer glared at me like I'd said the stupidest thing he'd ever heard, and Dollmaker tilted his head, "Why would we do that...?"

"...Because that's what people normally do when they go to the store???"

BEN chuckled, "You haven't noticed by now that Puppteer, Dollmaker, and Lost Silver all follow you around like lost puppies because you're probably the only person that pays attention to them or even remembers they exist??"

I was shocked by BEN'S bluntness but the other two seemed unphased. "I mean ..it's true," Puppeteer responded plainly.

I sighed, "Fine whatever. BEN, what's your excuse?"

"You already know I'm just here to piss you off."

"...Good to know you thrive off my suffering, little lad."

- - -

I eventually got tired of wheeling the cart around the store because I saw X Virus, Toby, and Kagekao taking turns pushing each other around in one of those racecar themed kid carts for fun and they were racing across the entire Walmart like a bunch of dumbasses but it looked like they were having fun, so I started to feel jealous.

I'd finally gotten the other three of my back but ...now I was feeling a bit left out.

I stopped pushing and pulled myself into the cart, not caring that I was sitting atop all of the ice cream, cake mix, frozen pizzas, and other junk food I brought...plus the several bags of vegetables I grabbed as well, because I'm not a psychopath.

I sat there for a while to see if anyone would notice and take a hint, but all the other pastas that passed me by seemed to be ignoring me or not care. Regular customers gave me odd stares which I ignored, until eventually some kid who was probably around seven years old timidly eased up to the cart when his parents weren't paying attention. He stared at me in silence for a good bit and I stared back at him with a mixture of emotions, the most prevalent being confusion.

The kid eventually reaches and grabs the cart and begins pushing it down one of the aisle with me inside.

"Hi."

I grinned a bit, "Hey there."

"Why are you in a cart?"

The genuine amount of confusion in the child's voice amused me, so I played along. "Why Am I in a cart? Great question! You see, I'm waiting for one lucky volunteer to play an awesome game of "cart racing" with me..."

The kid's eyes lightened a bit, "I wanna play! I'll push you and then afterwards you can push me!"

An obnoxious snort sounded from behind me and I carefully shifted around on my groceries to see Jeff and EJ in the same aisle, their attention now on me and the little kid. "See what I've been telling ya Jack," Jeff nudged EJ, "just when you think (Y/N) couldn't get any more odd...it's like all their worst moments get handed to me perfectly on a plate for me to witness...every, single, time~!"

"Why're you sitting on a pile of ice cream being pushed in a cart by a damn little kid?" Jack blatantly questioned me, seeming unamused compared to Jeff.

"Why are you so fucking nosy?" I snapped back, "why can't you guys just mind your own business?"

"Hey kid, do you know what kind of people we are?" Jeff ignored me, starting to waltz up to the kid with a big smile in attempt to ruin my fun. The kid shook his head and backed up, offended by Jeff's sudden approach to him.

"Could you not," I began to protest, but the unhinged murderer ignored me and continued to waltz up to the kid.

"We're Bad people you know? Very very bad people..."

"Y-you are...?" The child trembled.

I start scrambling to get out of the cart to stop Jeff from scaring my cart pusher away, but as soon as Jeff noticed I was attempting to stop him, he pulled his knife on the kid and the kid immediately started screaming at the top of his lungs and ran to his parents crying.

"JEFF," Both me and EJ snapped at his carelessness. "Well I'll be, I didn't think he'd scream that loud," Jeff chuckled. I notice the parents of the kid were now staring at us in suspicion as the child cried about the knife and watched as they hurried away. "They're gonna report us. Jeff you dumbass!" Jack growled, lunging at Jeff and grabbing him, "Walker, let's get out of here."

"Ok wait!" I yelled, struggling a bit because of all the shit I'd carelessly thrown into the cart. I ended up getting my foot caught on the edge and ended up falling over onto the ground with the cart, and all the ice creams and pizzas etc spilled onto the floor around me.

Jack seemed to gaze at me in silence, alongside other customers that were there during the whole incident, watching me facedown on the floor with my huge mess. Jack didn't say anything and ended up dragging Jeff away, leaving me there while Jeff wheezed uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, I felt so betrayed, angered, and embarrassed that I just remained there on the ground and pretended I'd died.

After moments of just laying there and literally every customer that was present falling into the bystander effect and just staring at me on the ground, I hear a familiar voice approaching.

"Nothing to see here folks..."

Arms reached under mine and pulled me up, and I look up miserably to see Hoodie there, looking a bit concerned. "You....okay?"

"...No Brian."

Masky stood a good few feet away, looking like he didn't want to be seen as involved with me. Hoodie gave me a sympathetic look and heaved me up off the ground, then walked me over to Masky while leaving the mess behind.

"What happened." Masky, despite having asked, seemed more disappointed than genuinely curious as to how I ended up looking like an idiot. "Nothing," I snapped. "...I suppose we'll leave it at that then..." Masky looked aside awkwardly.

"You wanna head back home (Y/N)? Are you..." Hoodie began questioning me, but at that moment I decided to let my bad thoughts take over and I started walking away from the two. "(Y/N).....?"

I march up to the front of the store and grab another cart, then I wheel it speedily around the store, searching for Jeff and Eyeless Jack.

On my way, I pass by Liu in the tech aisle who was throwing a bunch of random expensive items into his cart—things that were locked up and meant to be retrieved by store employees, but it seemed he'd just punched a whole in the glass and was now having a free for all.

"And when exactly are you going to use any of this stuff?" Bloody Painter who was with him asked—seemed he was keeping watch. "Never. Just the thought of ransacking this place for the hell of it is enough motivation for me to steal."

It sounded pretty straightforward but that was definitely Sully.

The sudden shout of an employee a few aisles  away from them is enough to get Liu to stop hoarding and the two killers instantly dash away with the cart of electronics while the employee and a few others chase them down.

I on the other hand continue rushing around until I finally find Jeff and EJ hanging around the far back of the store. They're there with LJ and Toby and Kagekao, and the lot of them were just hanging out while ripping into stuff they must've stole from the snack aisle, as well as playing around with the axes and knives from the hunting section of the store.

They had a random guy tied up and pinned against the wall and it looks like they were playing target practice ...? How they haven't been caught yet is beyond me, but between Jeff pulling a knife on that kid, Bloody Painter and Liu getting caught stealing and...this...I knew our time in the store was numbered.

"You throw too h-hard LJ...you've gotta actually aim and throw with precision, otherwise you'll keep mis-sii-ing," Toby scolded, attempting to explain to Jack how to aim at the person who seemed to be unconscious from having already several knives lodged into his gut.

"Heheh, sorrey lad. Playing with axes are more exciting than I'd anticipated~!

"Yeah-h well keep it together."

Kagekao was reading manga on the ground while eating from 7 different flavors of Lays chips and EJ was beside him flashing a lighter as he pulled a pack of cigarettes he'd taken from somewhere. And Jeff, he was on the ground surrounded by an array of hunting knives, closely studying them and throwing ones he seemed uninterested in at the hanged man—that was probably just a corpse at this point.

After registering all of this and seeing all my friends having fun, I heave up the cart over my head with all my might and hurl it at Jeff.

I actually kinda jumped at the sound of the cart smashing the tiled floor and Jeff instantly gets crushed by the impact. The other guys were startled by the sudden explosion and gawked at Jeff with huge eyes before noticing me standing there...menacingly.

"OK, which one of you bastards upset (Y/N)-sama???" Kagekao eventually exclaimed over Jeff's groans of pain. EJ slowly lowered the lighter and looked aside quietly.

I was contemplating going over there and prolonging the pain by going and repeatedly beating Jeff with the cart somehow, but before I could make a decision,Liu and Painter run by with the stuff they'd stolen, along with three employees and some on-duty officer that was at the store. Liu and Painter stop when they see Jeff pinned on the ground by the cart surrounded by opened knives and Laughing Jack looked extraordinarily guilty while still wielding the axe and presumably dead body slouched and tied up by the wall.

"Are...you...idiots INSANE??" Painter shouted at us. "Yeah," Toby responded. The employees started panicking at the sight of the impaled man and the officer started radioing in to other officers that he had a murder on the scene and accounting us as multiple suspects.

"So do we start running yet?" Laughing Jack questioned, "or do we kill them all?"

"KILL THEM ALL!" Kagekao shouts at the top of his lungs.

However, in the few seconds before anyone could make a move, I noticed EJ flash the lighter again. At first I didn't think much on it, but then I slowly realized what he was gonna do and began shaking my head frantically, "Jack DON'T—!"

Jack silently tosses the lighter at the bags of flour in the cart of the man they'd killed.

•••

When me and the several others who'd went to Walmart the other day finally returned to the mansion after being broken out of prison by Kate and Rogue, SlenderMan was waiting for us in the living room.

"You have no idea how much I hate all of you," SlenderMan instantly started barking at us. "Incompetent and Stupid! All of you! Why the hell would you set an entire Walmart on fire!?!?"

None of us said anything. Even though they were with us at the store at the time of the explosion, Hoodie, Masky, Puppeteer, Dollmaker, X Virus and BEN had all escaped, albeit not without damage from the sudden blast. Probably better off for them since they didn't engage in illegal activity like the others...

Jeff was probably in the worst state of us all after having been smacked by a metal cart by me and then ...having his trauma come back in the worst way possible to bite him...Rogue had to carry him all the way home and still held him in her arms as she walked him to Nurse Ann's room.

Rake looked a little too happy at our misfortune and exclaimed, "Hah! I knew something like this would occur with you cretins! I made the right decision staying behind instead of tagging along!"

Slender slapped Rake and hissed, "A hairless RAT like you would've blown their cover before they even had a chance to step outside the mansion! Go humble yourself and stay out of this business!"

Rake whined and hobbled away, his head lowered in dejection. Slender then turned his attention to us and began scolding us furiously. The other creepypastas who had been home watched us with either amusement and mocking judgement or pity.

Meanwhile the whole time I just stared darkly at EJ, my skin still spiking with pain from the second degree burns I had received from the blast...yes I somehow got away with such menial damage compared to completely disintegrating...like I probably should've along with everyone else...

"You're not my cat anymore," I hissed at EJ under my breath while Slender was still yelling.

EJ didn't respond for a while, only keeping his head down until he finally muttered, "...Let's face it, I'll always be your cat."

The slight smirk he gave that followed caused my eyes to widen and I accidentally screamed out loud out of excitement, "HE ADMITTED IT—!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970 52 8
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
500K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
993K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
45.9K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...