Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating

967 30 68
By VikingMetalToby

It's been a ...interesting—to say the least—two days of having to live in the stuffy basement so far. I settled in here with nothing but some sheets, a pillow, my Zweihander, and my big fat lizard companion. I was between minding it and not minding having to sleep on the cold hard floor of the basement—I mean somehow it was kinda nice?

I still wanted a reason to be mad at Spender though so I forced myself to sorta hate it. At least the new pastas seem to be enjoying their first two days at the mansion.

Another interesting thing...well, Slender decided that since I so called "thought it was a good idea to bring more killers into the house without his approval" and "involved myself in behind-his-back scheming", I should have the absolute honor of carrying the burden of teaching his and Jason's creation how to be a killer, as well as adjusting it and the other eight I "kidnapped" how to adjust to mansion life. The decision 100% confirmed to me that after a certain amount of pastas Slender has definitely been throwing the responsibilities of the ones he didn't want or didn't like on me.

I certainly didn't ask for another responsibility besides Spyro. "Color-Void" as I'd accidentally named it was about as dumb as a doorknob and could barely even walk for ten seconds without running into a wall or some shit. Slender's expecting me to guide it into becoming a "perfect killer" that will take on the mansion's important duties of chores and other things so no one else will have to do it besides TenderMan. I don't get how Slender thinks Color-Void is going to be anything because it's basically brain-dead half of the time and can barely speak properly.

Anyways, I wake up the third morning of adjusting to my new life in the basement to Spyro chewing on my hair/head. I get up and flick his snout but then I realize my hair was still getting chewed on. I glance aside and see Color-Void was doing the same thing. "My god what is wrong with both of you. Do you want me to get the spray?" I snap at Color mostly, pulling my head away from the nearly 7 foot tall entity. I point to the spray bottle I kept beside my makeshift bed in the corner of the basement. I've been needing it because Spyro does weird mindless lizard things sometimes and needs a good punishment but now that Color's here it's been picking up some of Spyro's peculiarities...

"Seorrry..." Color-Void mumbled, lowering its head. I slowly pull myself out of "bed" and stretch before slipping into some shoes. I noticed Spyro seemed a bit antsy like he usually does when he's hungry and Color-Void was slightly melting at the face a bit and losing color, which meant it also needed something to consume. "Alright you two, breakfast time then. Let's head upstairs and get something to eat," I sigh, reaching and picking up Spyro.

I lead Color out of the basement and up the stairs, but Color missteps or something at some point and ends up collapsing back down the stairs. I just leave it there and exit with Spyro; best to let it learn from its mistakes otherwise it's never gonna learn anything.

Upstairs, I see a bunch of pastas rushing around trying to get breakfast and stuff, as per usual. Strangely, I noticed that all of the female pastas were missing from the crowds for some reason...that still didn't take away from the fact that there was a unnecessarily large amount of people trying to get stuff.I see a few of the newbies trying to get their way around the mess but they still weren't used to the morning crowd so I watch sympathetically as Nick gets drowned in the chaos while trying to reach the fridge. I placed Spyro on the ground where all the other pets were gathered in their own little space. Splendor was the one that  had set it up for them. Smile, Paws, and Grinny were enjoying their food without any problems, although Ritz was there with them too, eating ritz crackers off the floor... Spyro slithers over to them and joins in with the housepets while I turn back to scan the crowd and figure out how I'm going to get food...

"Already looking for trouble in the morning, huh?" Dark Link's sudden comment towards me breaks my focus as I try to plan my way into the kitchen. "What do you mean?"

"If you rush into that crowd you might not come back out."

"And honestly that would be the best possible outcome," I rolled my eyes at him. I start to walk away in hopes to try and get food but Dark Link continues talking, "SlenderMan should really take into consideration moving everyone to a bigger household, or at least kicking out some of these people. If you can't properly house 30 idiots in your mansion then don't do it. Simple."

"Yeah sure I agree," I say before once again trying to escape the unwanted conversation but Dark Link continues running his mouth, "Aren't you the one that brought a whole group of outsiders in the other day? Maybe you're just as dull as Slender, what were you thinking?"

"I wasn't," I mutter, annoyed. "Clearly! Did you not even take into consideration the fact that everyone—"

I don't give Dark Link a chance to finish as I suddenly dash away from him, now just aiming to get as far away from the second LOZ failure as possible.

My next best bet for eating was just sneaking out of the mansion and buying stuff from outside at that point. However, just as I was about to attempt to exit the mansion unseen....

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing Pinkamena suddenly screaming my name from somewhere in the mansion immediately activated my fight or flight and I chose to make a run for it.

However, it ended up not mattering because Pinkamena appeared out of nowhere anyways and instantly grabbed me.

"Oh god. What is it Pink," I sigh as she starts shaking the hell out of me.

"(Y/NNN)! Guess what!! Me and the other girls decided to have a 'Girls Night Out' and you'reeeeeeeee INVITEDDDDDD!!!"

"You guys actually want me to join?"

"Why wouldn't we? You're The Walker!"

Before I could respond, Pink grabs my arm and drags me upstairs and into her blindingly pink bedroom, a room she shared with Sally.

In their room, I see that all the other female pastas were gathered, either sitting on the bed or on the floor. And then there was Zero just spinning around in Sally's spiny chair.

"Oh hell yeah! Walker's joining us!" Zero screeched, jumping off of the chair and marching up to me. "Sup Walker," Rogue held up a rocker pose at me.

Zero came and hugged me for some reason so I pet pat her head, "So this is why the sane pastas of the mansion were absent from that mess downstairs," I chuckle, "what's this about a 'girls night out' again?"

"We're gonna do everything," Zero smirked.

"We're just planning on a movie and skating," ClockWork rolled her eyes, "not all of us are going though, the rest of us are staying here and hanging out together away from the guys."

"Wow. That sounds like...quite the night," I say, "I'm in. But...where's Kate...?"

Just as I mention her name, I see Pinkamena's door get shoved open and I watch as Jane marches in while dragging Kate.

"I don't want to," Kate sneered, but for some reason Jane was easily able to drag her in despite Kate literally being an upper proxy. "If you didn't want to, I wouldn't have been able to drag you all to Pinkamena's room. You don't fool me Katey," Jane said, plopping Kate on Sally's bed.

Kate tightened her fists at her sides, and I smirk, walking over to her and giving her a pet pat on the head too, "It'll be fun Kate!"

"That's highly optimistic coming from you, (Y/n)..."

"I know, it's scary right. I ought to go check my temperature," I shutter dramatically. Some of the girls chuckle at this and Lazari steps up to me with a slip in her hand. "Here's a movie ticket...we're gonna planning to watching a movie about a clown later."

"Please don't tell me it's Laufey's movie, he forced me to watch that at least 18 times now..." I sighed, taking the ticket. "We're watching IT, silly dork," Nina rolled her eyes. "IT'll be lotsa fun," Judge Angels chuckled.

Judge angles stfu

"I guess that's somewhat better," I shrug my shoulders. "Who exactly is going?"

"Me, ClockWork, Nina, Sally, Lazari, Angels, Zero, Kate and Pinka are going, the rest are staying with the new pastas you kidnapped," Jane replied. I look over where I see Ani and Nemesis, Vailly, Candy Cane, Laughing Jill, and even Scarycrow were a part of the small group.

"It's a good thing I brought them. The female to male ratio in this mansion is outrageous," I say, stretching a bit. "That's what I've Been saying..." ClockWork smacked the head of the spiny chair, "like, when's Slenddaddy and his misogynistic ass gonna invite more females to the mansion!?"

"Slender heard that—" I purse my lips as I hear Slender's angered growling telepathically in my head. "Slendey said he's not gonna invite more people to the mansion but hey, I'm happy with the last few (Y/N) kidnapped," Sally said, kicking her legs as she sat on her own bed.

"I'm...happy to be here. I'm kind of excited to see what it's like living with you guys," Ani murmured a bit shyly. "Me too! Although I already get the vibes that this place is pretty crazy, heheh," Candy Cane exclaimed. "It's only "crazy" here because of Jeff, Kagekao, and a few other bozos," Nina huffed, "without them, the mansion wouldn't be such a damn mess."

"You may as well include every other existing guy in this mansion. I HATE THEM. ...except my Helen of course," Judge Angels giggled. "Hey what about my cat....and Liu, I guess," I pout. Zero suddenly yawned aloud and leaned on her chair with a loud creak, "Yo señoritas, when are we getting up and out of here? I'm getting bored..."

"Yeah, I think you should head out soon, movie starts in a little more than an hour," Sadie exclaimed as she was glancing at her phone. "An hour?? We haven't even taken the time to get ready n' shit?" Nina scoffed, suddenly jumping up from where she sat, "guys...I think we're gonna have to mass raid Trender~"

"You say that as if he'd be upset," Pinkamena giggled, "Trender LOVES us!!!"

"We'll see about that once we're done with 'em~" Chris started snickering like a deranged raccoon and trotted out of the room. "Chris, you aren't even going dumbass," Zero snapped.  "Come on guys, let's catch up before Chris is the first thing Trender had to witness," Jane sighed, motioning for all the other girls who were going out follow her. I let everyone file out before me and leave with Sally clinging to my arm for some reason.

•••

While I was waiting for Trender to fix up all the ladies I kinda just waited to go last because I didn't wanna overwhelm Trender. I know fashion was his thing and all and there aren't as many female pastas compared to male pastas but the group was still pretty large.

I see Nurse Ann pass by me and tilt my head at her, "Hiya Ann. Are you not joining the whole "Girl's Night" thing?"

Ann shook her head, "If I go and something goes wrong with the boys, who will be around to help them? I have no choice really but to stay behind."

"Don't they have Smiles or something?"

"Sure, but they'll still need a competent woman around otherwise this entire building might literally collapse."

I pursed my lips and looked aside, imagining the very realistic possibility of Kagekao blowing the mansion up for some shitty prank and killing everyone. "Yeah...maybe you're right. Even though they've got Slender."

After waiting a while for everyone, I decided to check on Spyro since I'd left him to eat with the other house pets. As I walked over to the pet space, I see that Sally and Lazari were already there, playing with all the animal pastas. "Oh, so the kiddos are all ready then?" I asked, taking note of their fashionable and trendy new outing clothes as well as Sally's hidden scars and deformities. "We're not kids anymore (Y/N), we're basically almost adults," Lazari rolled her eyes as she ran her fingers through Grinny Cats fur. "You literally can't be older than 12, jeez. Anyways, how long do you think it'll take till the others are ready? I'm already tired of waiting."

Before either of them could respond, Liu walked in and leaned against the wall, glaring at us suspiciously. "What are all the girls up to? I've noticed they've all been missing all day and now I see the lot of them hanging around Trender's room. What're they planning?"

Nevermind, that wasn't Liu, it was Sully. I always assume it's Liu until the other dipshit opens his mouth. Sally and Lazari look at each other in silence before glaring back at Sully. Sully didn't seem amused by this and grinned, "Come on, you guys can trust me~"

I glared at him blankly for a bit before coming up with something and warping my blank expression into a smile. "Alright Sully, you caught us. We're planning a male sacrifice and the first pasta that got too nosy about our business would be the one to take the fall. Congrats, it's you! We're going tear you open in 40 different methods and discreetly serve you to Eyeless Jack!"

Sully ended up actually looking disturbed by my words and backed away with a frown, "What the hell is wrong with you...?" He quickly turned and walked off grumbling, so I purposefully erupted into a Mr Krabs laugh until he disappeared around the corner.

I turn back to the kids and they're both grinning at me. "See, this is why you're one of the greatest," Sally chuckled, now holding my Spyro in her arms. "One of," I rolled my eyes, "I'm THEE greatest at this point Sally. I sacrificed myself!"

So me and Sally an' Lazari just chill with the house pets until finally the other girls started showing up. Of course, as I expected, most of them went all out and shit and then there was the few like Zero who still looked like a rag but didn't care.

"Did you even see Trender?" I asked Zero. "He gave me the clothes, I just forgot to put them on," Zero shrugged.

"...Ok Zero."

Once enough people had shown up, I took my chance to go and get my own clothes from Trender.

•••

"Well I know we were supposed to hit the theaters first but we kinda missed the movie..."

I smirked at ClockWork's commentary and responded, "You guys did take almost two hours playing dress up with Trender."

"Well, should we just wait till a later showing? Or should we find something else to do?" Pinkamena questioned. "Can we go straight to roller skating then?" Sally begged, tugging ClockWork's arm. "I got it guys! Let's go rock climbing!" Judge Angels beamed excitedly.

"Or, we could just go to Toys r us or something," I suggest passively, although I didn't really mean for that to be heard, and suddenly it felt like all eyes were staring straight into my soul. I pursued my lips and awkwardly looked behind me as if I weren't the one who said it.

"Maybe...we should just go roller skating," ClockWork eventually broke the silence, and I finally felt relief of their eyes leaving me.

Once everyone was in agreement, we made our way to the skating rink. It wasn't as busy, considering it was like a Tuesday night, but there were still a couple of regular people there out on the rink.

We get there and Zero and Kate immediately ravage the snack bar.

The two greedy pastas walk over to the dining area with Kate having stacked like 10 plates of different types of cheese pizza and Zero having just grabbed the entire serving platters that were out on display by the kitchen. The rest of us watched them in utter confusion before heading over to the cubbies where we could leave our shoes and switch out for skates.

Once I get my skates on, I start shuffling on the carpet with my new wheels to get to the rink, only to be rushed past by Pinkamena who was more than eager to get out on the floor.

"WHWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Look at meeeee!!" Pink screamed, zipping out onto the rink and after doing two successful twirls she accidentally collided with a couple and the three of them smacked the floor.

"Womp womp~" Nina taunted, skating past Pinkamena and then backwards skating while grinning at the pink haired girl.

Sally and Lazari came onto the rink holding onto each others arms while they both struggled to stay up. "Don't let me fall bitch," Sally uttered, her eyes locked with Lazaris. "Sally your knees are built like peepaw Slender's, you fuck this up we both go down," Lazari returned the intense gaze.

"Both of you watch your mouths," Judge Angels scolded, skating by them, "just cause you're almost teenagers doesn't mean you get to use that language ." Both the younger girls rolled their eyes and continued to hold each other as they shimmied around the rink with a bit too much caution.

Jane, as usual, was perfect at everything she did and skated around the rink with unrivaled perfection. So much so that Pinkamena started to get jealous and mad, and the pasta quickly picked herself up and began racing after Jane, attempting to outshine her moves.

Me and ClockWork eventually kept pace side by side each other. She smirked at me and suddenly grabbed my arms, now clinging to me as Sally and Lazari were doing. "I like this song. Wanna skate together?" She asked.

"This ain't a movie Clock, you're gonna make me fall," I responded, nearly toppling over from her sudden gesture. "It's not that hard Walker...just follow my lead and don't let go," She huffed before letting go of my other arm and pulling me behind her while trying to do a spin.

I was gonna attempt to keep in pace with her and complete the circle she was trying to make when something crashed into my backside and my legs instantly lost it; I kept running in place with the skates trying to keep balance until I slipped and fell, Nina crashing down along with me.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"IT WASN'T ME!???"

I look aside and see Sally and Lazari also collapsed on the floor with us, looking worn out. "I'm so so so sorry (Y/N), Sally messed up our routine and her skates got caught in mine..." Lazari apologized, sitting up slowly. "Me!? Lazari I told you let go and turn on the count of THREE, you spun off too early!?" Sally yelled.

"You two call what you had a routine?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nevermind that, why on earth does everyone else's misery always have to become mine?"

Clock was the first to get up again and pulled me and the other two up to our feet again. "Sally, Lazari...you two absolutely adorable little rascals mind skating on the other side of the rink? Far far away from the rest of us...?"

Salt placed a hand on her hip, "what're you trying to say about our skating?"

Before ClockWork could defend herself, a loud bout of laughter erupted from the rink entrance and we see Zero and Kate making their way onto the floor.

"MA'AM! You can't skate on the floor after drinking, there's CHILDREN here!" A man shouted, trying to chase after Zero. "Fuck them kids" Zero laughed rolling away for a few meters before losing her balance and toppling onto the floor. Kate looked like she was having trouble pulling herself together, and she held her stomach while wearing a sick look on her face.

Jane stopped by Kate while two employees dragged Zero off the rink by her legs, "Kate, you just finished stuffing yourself—are you sure you don't wanna wait before skating?"

"N-No, leave me be...I made a bet with Rogue..." Kate wheezed, shaking her head. "I have to...to win the reward for the best skater of the week....I have to!"

Kate pushed away from Jane before starting to drag her feet along, though it looked like she would fall at any moment...

Pinkamena, on probably her 100th lap or something sped past Kate with such a velocity that Kate had to pause for a moment from the rush of wind. I wasn't surprised when after two seconds or so, Kate just barfed on the ground and Nina conveniently rolled by and slipped in it.

"That's...gotta be the most unfortunate turn of events I've ever witnessed," I commented as everyone on the rink stopped skating and gawked at Kate, who'd now made a huge scene thanks to her mess.

Kate noticed that normal people were now staring at her and she started to decent into her usual hatred for humans and began shouting as if she were drunk. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PIGS STARING AT!? WHO THE FU—"

Jane quickly grabbed Kate's hand and hurried helped her out of the rink, trying to apologize to the facility team as they rushed to the scene. Eventually, everyone on the rink was advised to leave the floor so they could take care of the throw up situation.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww Come oNnnnnnn!!!" Pinkie cried, "we barely got to even skate for long!!!!!"

It took Judge Angels dragging Pinkamena along off the floor while she complained like a child.

Me and the rest of the pastas unwillingly left and Kate was still having a massive breakdown, so we all decided to just book it out of there before we drew any more attention to ourselves.

Once we returned to the mansion, Kate immediately ran for Slender Man and cowered next to him, hissing like a deranged rat. "What ...what did you all do to my Proxy?" Slender questioned in utter confusion, facing at the girls and I.

"Her... "people trigger" went off," I explained while Slender pet Kate's head, trying to calm her down. SlenderMan sighed and shook his head, "Maybe next time you shall stay at home then."

"Those pigs looked at me!" Kate growled, only slowly easing to Slender's presence.

"Well guys...that was the most anti-climatic, short, disappointing outing ever," Nina grumbled, crossing her arms and throwing herself on the couch while casting Kate dark glares.

"I mean...at least we got to spend a bit of time with each other. We never really do, just the small group of us that have been here together for so long...and (Y/N)," ClockWork responded with a shrug. "I agree, let's do this again sometime but like...after carefully planning out the days activities and ...making sure we don't pick something that'll affect anyone in a negative way," Sally spoke up.

The rest of us all agreed to this in unison. "In that case, let's start planning now!!" Pink screeched, pulling out a random sheet of paper and setting it down on the ground. "First we can start with bowling! Ooh, and then we can go to the zoo, to the park, to the movies, to the county fair, to the carnival, to the beach, to the museum, to the library, to the arcade, to the amusement park, to the pool, to the ice skating rink, to the skate park, to the golf course, to the stadium, to the ...."

I think you get the idea, but the list continued on and on for hours soooo I'm just going to cut off the rest of it here to save your time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 83 23
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
64.8K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
361K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...