His Obsession (Stalker Roman...

By estradagrey

"๐‘บ-๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜," ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’—๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

His Obsession
Aesthetics
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
epilogue
vishual epilogue ๊จ„.
HER REBOUND (published)

chapter two

9K 189 123
By estradagrey

I watch her leave the bathroom, her thighs slicked in glitter.

Normally, I'm not the type of person to stare at the person in the most inappropriate manner, but she has me questioning all my values.

Zhaian fucking Chén.

As soon as her silhouette disappears, I take a breath of air, smelling a tiny tint of her feminine, Dior deodorant lingering in the air.

That reminds me of the lace burning holes in my pocket. God, how I want to inhale this scent in lungs and keep it as the only oxygen I'll ever breath in. I close my eyes and lean on the sink, taking one last breath before I follow her out and to where the party is held.

Sadly, my acquaintance had to attend to urgent matters which made me end the party earlier than expected, nothing is fun without her. I need her to mock me and say unimaginable things to me in the most unexpected times, I've been waiting for the time I get to meet my little princess again.

God, I've been patient.

. . .

It's only when I'm clearing my pockets to get changed, do I feel the soft lace panties waiting for me.

My lip twitches when I held her underwear before me. I place her lace parallel to my nose, taking in the smell of her once again. The soft, sweet scent lingering on my nose, making my slacks feel ten times tighter.

Images of her replay in my mind with so much intensity, I had to close my eyes as I take her in again.

She smells so good.

Her little victorious smile when she gets me to do something she wanted or the taunting smirk when she makes me do something to fulfill her demand. It gets unbearable, the warmth, and pain I feel.

My mind processes nothing from my standing position to when I was sited on the couch with my hand palming my bulge, feeling the warm precum soaking the top of my slacks. All I could think about was her.

Her lace underwear is still attached to my nose as I swiftly undid the loop of my belt and popped open the button my slacks. My cock had already dragged the zip down for me, I cup the veiny shaft, feeling it throb under my touch. I would give anything to have her here, right now, sucking me until I run out of oxygen and dry up. I can't stop, the urge to mix the taste of her into my tongue to taste her for infinity gets stronger than the need to fuck my fist to the mere smell of her.

"Mhm..." I breath, tightening my palm around my girth, positioning my mindset in a whole different situation.

Her tan, pierced nipples look me in the eyes as her dark tattoos glisters in the bright light. She does it again, twirling her tongue on my pink tip, sending a pleading sound out of my lips. "Harder, please," I beg, my brows narrowing and eyes tightening. I hiss as she sucks on me harder, the sound of her gagging and choking on my length gives me immense pleasure. I grip on her hair harder, pushing her head down further as my mouth parts into an O. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whimper, my voice breaking up in between.

I see her sneak her hand down under her little miniskirt, rubbing over her pleading clit. It gets sloppier, her slick spit coating over my cock, making it wetter and easier to get down her throat. "Ma'am, please." I almost cry, my bottom lip wobbling as she does that thing again. Using her skilled tongue on my throbbing tip.

"Mhm hmm." She moans over me, the sound vibrating through my cock, creating a throaty nose to clog it's way out of my throat.

I swallow the rest of the embarrassing sounds looking forward to erupting in my throat as I throw my head back, pushing my hips up and her head down. My bottom lip wobbles so much I had to tuck it in between my teeth. I make her stay still as I erupt in her waiting mouth.

A loud grunt or groan slipping of me. "Fuck." I breath, my voice nearly disappearing into the waiting night as my conscious slips back.

. . .

I'm dyeing my hair red.

It is four am at night and my insomnia is not allowing me to get an ounce of sleep so I decide to do what passes the time fast.

From blue to blonde now red.

God? What am I doing with my life, I have to leave for the gym in a few hours and I haven't gotten to the washing off.

When I do finish washing my hair, I decide to cut some bangs, hoping they turn out hood like they always do, and they did. I have friend my hair and finished in time to make my protein shake before hitting the gym.

I hopped in the shower for a good ten minutes because I will still shower before leaving for the office either way.

I slip on a black cropped compression shirt with nike booty biker shorts, and out the door I go.

. . .

I just got off the treadmill and I'm left with an hour to end off at the gym. It's not necessarily needed that I attend, but I love keeping my ass fat. One last exercise and then I'm gone. I take a sip of my water, swallowing down my racing heart.

My skin gets hotter and a wild feeling overwhelmed my skin. The hairs at the back of my head stood erect like I was on stage and about to start tap dancing.

A cold shiver rund down my spine and I look around, wondering if anyone else feels like... they're being watched.

It's all normal, they all look fine, it's just me.

"What the hell?" I mouth under my breath, seeing the man eyeing my from across the room. Zade is dressed in a tight, black compression shirt and black sweatpants as he glares intently at me through those white eyes. His mask is completely off, showing exactly what I thought he would be.

Thick, healthy lashes and plump pink lips, really pink lips.

The shirt shows off his muscles that flex as he moves the dumbells to the right position on the bench meant for them.

His eyes are tired and barely holding on, which adds to the intensity of his stare.

I look away as fast as I thought I should have. Because I know I didn't, my brain convinced myself I wasn't gawking at him, even though I know I did. Gaslighting myself is a bad habit I need to rid off, it never works in my favor.

I avert my eyes and got in position to do dumbell squats.

Even though his stare burns through my clothes, I ignore it and focus on the music blasting in my headphones. I need to focus.

I need to finish this, so here we go. I begin, squating down with the weight on my shoulders. After the fifth squat I was dying, my thighs already trembling and me trying so hard to get to fifteen. I stand for a minute and let my legs shake before I can go again.

12... 13...

"One more." A deep voice calls out from behind me. "Who the fuck-" I'm cut short when I stare back into stormy eyes, a upside down smile carved on his perfect lips. His hair look at as if he'd run his hands through it lot and didn't bother brushing it. Mesh and all over the place. "I don't take orders from you." I grit, going down for the fourteenth squat. When I'm about to get back on my feet I fail miserably, my legs wake and I'm about to collapse on the floor.

Zade is quick, he and wrap his arms around my upper waist and pushes me back on my feet.

"Fuck." I groan, the pain I feel is audible in the crack of my voice. "Good, one more." I don't know why I feel motivated with him hovering over me and telling me to do more. I do it, knowing damn well I won't make it to my car after this last one.

I manage to get up by myself and I when I drop the metal dumbell to the floor, I glare hard at him as my legs feel the fire. Though he isn't looking back in my eyes, his eyes appear closed at how intently he's staring at my ass. His mouth has a tiny gap as he lifts his eyes to meet mine. "You don't take orders from me, you say?" He says, sounding somewhat amused.

"Surely not." I answer sternly, standing my ground. He doesn't say anything, he simply looks at me with a are you sure about that look, and it ticks me the fuck off.

I can't even give him a dirty look as I walk past him. This man looks like he crafted by the goddesses of beauty but given the soul of evil and venom.

God? Please remove him from my life, I dont need distractions.

___

Might edit this later and remove the first part😭👋

Hair Inspiration💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 457 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
172K 4.7K 56
๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„๐๐“ ๐— ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ - "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๏ฟฝ...
40.4K 1.8K 16
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†...
2.9K 79 21
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š.... ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ?? ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ...