[BEING REBOOTED] A Song of Ag...

Galing kay Laizarddeltarune

After the death of their first offspring and the betrayal of their own sibling, Laizard has been full of desp... Higit pa

! Introduction + Disclaimer !
. Prologue .
. Chapter One : Discovery .
. Chapter Two : Lost and Found .
. Chapter Three : Rise and Shine .
. Chapter Five : Late Night Encounter .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Six : Attacked .
. Chapter Seven : An Escape .
. Chapter Eight : A Promise .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Nine : A Slow Sunset .
. Chapter Ten : Safety Put On Delay .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Eleven : I'm Here For You .
. Chapter Twelve : No More Fooling Around .
. Chapter Thirteen : Endearment .
. Chapter Fourteen : Come Together .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Fifteen : OH NO! .
. Chapter Sixteen : Comin' Clutch .
. Chapter Seventeen : You're Safe .
. Chapter Eighteen : Fighting At Death's Door .
. Chapter Nineteen : It's Alright Now .
. Epilogue .

. Chapter Four : Realization .

139 1 0
Galing kay Laizarddeltarune

- Laizard -

Laizard held her head in between her paws as she saw Aspen come into the picture.

Why must there be more?

"Aspen! Don't sneak up on me like that..." Volare pouted, readjusting his hat after the Plant Epic Wubbox hugged him roughly.

Laizard rolled her eyes with a low groan as she turned her head to face away from the wubboxes, her tail ticking impatiently.

"Sorry! I couldn't hold in my excitement when I saw you." Aspen snickered awkwardly. "And who's this?"

Laizard went absolutely stiff as she knew that Aspen was referring to her. Her pupils constricted as her muscles grew a bit tense. She didn't turn around to look at the Wubboxes, but she could sense their eyes on her.

"Oh, uhm, this is Laizard." Volare spoke. "I found them while they were unconscious on the West coast of the island."

"Oh, was it hurt?" Aspen asked.

"Uhmm..." Volare trailed off as Laizard slowly turned to glare at him. "...Only a few sore ankles and, uhm, damaged wings. She'll be fine by the end of the month."

Unfortunately.

Laizard added internally.

I don't want to be here any longer, surrounded by these dangerous robots.

"Oh, well that's good! Are you guys friends?" Aspen sat down beside her brother as he made a chit-chat with him, and Laizard felt like she was forced into the conversation.

"Well, we're more along the lines of, uhm, strangers. Maybe acquaintances?" Volare responded.

Yeah right.

"Hm, alrighty. Are you guys waiting for food? Is that why you're here at the bakeries?"

Volare nodded.

"Parlsona is either making or just grabbing the food."

Laizard notices how often Volare exchanges nervous glances at the Kraigon, as it threw her off many times. Each time he glanced at her, she tried curling her upper lip to bare her fangs threateningly, so he stopped looking at her, which seemed to work.

As Laizard sat across from the Wubboxes, lost in her own mind as they had their conversation, Parlsona came back to the table with donuts and ice cream.

"I'm back!" She announced and placed the pastries at the center of the table. She then sat next to Laizard and reached for a donut.

Laizard watched as Volare quickly yoinked the ice cream all for himself and Aspen shot her younger brother a glare.

"Hey! You better be sharing that!" Aspen told Volare.

"Come and get it then!" Volare retorted as he stuck out his tongue at Aspen while hogging all of the ice cream.

"Sorry, Aspen! If I knew you were coming beforehand, I'd grab some more ice cream for you, too." Parlsona laughed nervously.

Aspen stood up and easily towered over her shorter brother and moved his wings out of the way so she could rob her share of the ice cream from him.

"Heyyyy!" Volare tried to protest but decided not to engage too much. It's not like Aspen took all of the ice cream.

Laizard could only watch the two Wubboxes bantering with spite brewing up in her system. It only reminded her of her own family before everything went to shit with Remnac.

"Y'alright, Laizi?" Parlsona's voice could be heard over Laizard's vengeful thoughts as she placed her hand on the Kraigon's shoulder.

Laizard flinched from the sudden touch, but she quickly nodded to reassure Parlsona's concerns. She turned to look at the two Wubboxes across from her and noticed Aspen whispering something to Volare while giving her some nervous glances; that's how she knew that it was probably about her. As she saw Volare shake his head at Aspen, it made Laizard even more frustrated. What were they assuming about her?!

Laizard's glare was piercing into the Wubboxes the more they hid their conversation from her. She had no idea who or what they were possibly talking about now, and it scared her. What if they were talking about her in a negative light? What if they were talking about where she came from? What if they knew more about her than she knew about herself?! What are these robots even capable of?!?!

The more her mind panicked, the more she returns to her recent trauma. She was now worried about her past, present, and even future events. That's when this thought had finally hit her:

Her child is dead. Dead. And Remnac was the murderer. Her own brother! That is it. Laizard will not rest, until she has Remnac punished, harmed, suffering- hell! Perhaps even dead! Anything to make him feel the exact same pain that her child felt when his sharp teeth pierced into her spine.

I'm going to kill Remnac one day. I will make him pay!

These thoughts were interrupted however, as Laizard caught the eyes of Aspen, Volare, and Parlsona all looking at her. She didn't even notice until she stopped that her entire body was shivering, which was probably what caught their attention due to her jewelry making jingling noises as her body was shaking.

Aspen and Volare just stared, but Parlsona was genuinely concerned for the Kraigon.

"Laizard? Are you sure you're alright?" She asked the purple monster again.

Laizard rapidly shook her head to erase the thoughts from her mind as she then responded to Parlsona,

"Yes. Positive. I'm just thinking about old memories."

"...If you say so." Parlsona said, not sounding entirely convinced. "Would a donut clear your mind off of things?"

Laizard moved her pupils to stare at a glazed donut that Parlsona slid over to the Kraigon. Her stomach growled with desire as she eventually took it.

"Thank you." Laizard forced a smile.

"Mhm!" Parlsona gave Laizard a kind look as she continued eating her own donuts.

Laizard stared at the glazed donut that she was holding. Her claws pierced into the bread, and she took a tiny bite. It tasted great! Laizard hadn't eaten in almost a day, for she was so occupied from her trauma, that she forgot to even take care of herself. But now, it was Laizard's responsibility to at least try to recollect herself... if she can. A donut, or any sweet in particular, wasn't exactly accurate for Laizard's, or any Kraigon's diet. But she's so desperate for food, she'll eat anything at this current point.

It seems like Laizard will never ever be safe from the horrific thoughts of her poor baby's dead corpse with a huge bite mark on the back of their neck-

No! Stop thinking about it! Just eat. The. God damn. Donut.

Laizard took a deep breath as she forced her mind to think about something else. A mental image of herself flying into the clouds again made her feel slightly better, knowing that she'll be able to do that again as soon as her wings are better. But that was weeks away... her wings were broken, and broken bones don't just heal overnight.

Something positive. Think of something... positive.

It felt nearly impossible to even control her own mindset. She just hoped that something could make her laugh for a change just like how Volare's oddly goofy persona when he tried talking to her actually made a giggle escape out of her mouth.

Laizard felt like she had lost her appetite, but she knew that if she doesn't eat now, she'll feel like absolute crap until she has her next meal, so she just mauled down the donut like how a snake would swallow its prey whole.

The three looked at her again as she swallowed a half-eaten donut like it was a noodle.

Laizard curls her lips back as she bared her fangs when she stared longingly at the table out of embarrassment. She could just sense the anxiety coming from the other monsters at the table with her so she hid her fangs back into her mouth to look less threatening.

Once everyone had finished eating, Laizard sat under a tree while Parlsona was having fun with fellow monsters such as a Cybop, Trox, and a Tweedle. The Werdo was singing with them, as it brought a faint smile on Laizard's face.

She then looked over to the left, where Volare and Aspen were sitting crisscross on an open space, with the sun shining on them. The two Wubboxes were having a long conversation about their day as Laizard had a low growl vibrating in her throat. But she couldn't deny the fact that she always gets nervous whenever those things are around; they were still dangerous monsters after all and capable of causing severe harm.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.8K 470 9
~ sequel of 'second chances' ~ ~book two of the violet chronicles~ at last our little Lan family of four is complete but what is the wei/lan family w...
51.2K 2.1K 13
what if the mdzs universe also included secondary genders what if only soulmates react stronger to each other phormones than everybody else what if l...
2.3K 37 16
NO LONGER/RARELY UPDATED ALSO NO LONGER CANON TO MY STORY Zephyr one day realises he feels something missing, but what could it be? He finds a myster...
7.8K 448 12
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...