It All Started with a Dare [S...

By myKAB14

Michael Jackson fan fic.. haha , hope you like this guys My first time to write story don't forget to commen... More

1 | THE BEGINNING
2 | DARE
chapter three: the concert
4 | THE OPPORTUNITY
5 | THE TRIP
6 | AT THE NEVERLAND
7 | START OF THE REAL WORK
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Chapter eleven
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
not another chapter ...
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
attention!!
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
PLEASE READ !! (not an update)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
Author's note (please read)
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
A/N <3
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
not update!!!!
Chapter twenty six part 1
author's note and a little I don't know hehe
Author's note again!!
Chapter twenty six part 2
CHAPTER Twenty seven
A/N
Chapter twenty eight
Happy New Year!!
Author's note
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
Chapter 30: A Kiss From Kris
Chapter 31 : Headaches
Chapter 32- Can't Remember To Forget You
Chapter 33 - My Dilemma
Chapter 34 - The World Is Ugly
Epilogue
Editing sucks!
HELP!!!!
Thank you 😊

Chapter 35 - Stay Awake

809 40 8
By myKAB14

Chapter 35 - Stay Awake

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful @RedBird13 ! I hope you like this one :)) .. Thanks for the support ! LovelotsxD!

+-+-+-+-+

Michael's Pov:

I decided to take Samantha out for dinner. We went to some fancy not so expensive restuarant. This is one of her favorite places to eat. I'm sure she remembers this place. We've been here times before the accident happen.

"So what do you want to order?"

The waiter hand us the menu and she quickly look at it to look for something good.

"Well uhm.. I want this *points at something on the menu* . no no no, I think this one is more delicious."

I gave the waiter our orders. And I excuse myself to go to the cr. I'm not really going to pee. I'm just going to take a shit. Haha ! Just kidding. I just feel the urge to go to the cr.

"I'm just going to the cr. Will you be okay by yourself?" I asked Samantha just to make sure she's going to be okay.

"Yeah sure" she gives me an assuring smile.

I just went to the cr to wash my hands. I check my phone and I just my the wrong decision. You know why? 'Cause I just saw another text from Hannah.

From Hannah:
I know where you are baby. Why won't you talk to me?

What the Hell?! This girl is crazy. Why won't she stop ruining my life. I'm happily married to Samantha. Why can't she accept that. She's a really miserable bitch.

I went back to our seat and just put my phone back not bothering to text back. As I was walking back our table , somebody stopped me and drag me somewhere.

"Hey stop! What are you doing?"

I stop and pull away from her grip. She just drag me not so far from the table.

"What now Hannah?" I ask with complete anger.

"Oh what now? Did you forget about me already? Why can't you love me? I've always love you. Why can't you love me back?" She said .. And now she's starting to cry.

"That's all you got to say? Hannah.. Look , I didn't mean to hurt you. But why can't you accept that Samantha is the one I love and I'm already married to her."

She just look down to the ground while crying.

"If you don't anything else to say, I'm gonna go back to Samantha."

I just left her there I don't want to cause any trouble. And I don't want Samantha to see me and Hannah talking. Yeah she probably forget her cause she just met her a long time after the accident.

I went back to our table and I saw that our food is already there but Samantha is not eating yet.

"Hey I'm sorry if it took me so long. Why haven't you started to eat your food already?"

I said while taking my seat across her.

"I am waiting for you. I don't wanna start eating without you."

"Okay... Now I'm back here we should start eating already cause it's getting late."

I could say that this is a best date I've had. Well of course Samantha is here. She probably forget that we are married , but I will always do my best to tell her and make her understand that I'm already her husband. Funny right? For her, It's like waking up everyday with a stranger in the house. The difference is that I'm not a stranger to her. But she don't know that she's already married to me.

It's getting late so just after we finished eating we decided to walk a bit and talk about the one she made me promise. You know, going to Paris on July 21. And she said was : "Oh My God! Did I really make you promise me that?"

"Yes. And you said you will be really sad if I broke it."

And after a little more walk and talk, we headed to the parking lot to went to my car and go home.

"I don't want to end this night yet. I don't wanna go home yet and sleep." Samantha suddenly said while we're here just beside my car.

"Why don't wanna go home yet?" I asked her.

"Cause if I sleep, I will just forget all this amazing night. I will forget that you're my husband. And I know that you're tired of explaining me again and again that you're already my husband" she looks really sad. Well I'm sad.

I grab hand and hold it tight.

"You can always write everything that happened this day in your diary. And wait..."

I get my phone from my pocket and open the camera.

"Here let's take a selfie. You will forget what happened tonight but this picture will help you remember or understand."

"You're really sweet Michael. And you're really funny.."

She let out a cute giggle then continue on what she was saying.

"..I think that's the reason I married you. I always feel in love. Is it hard to make fall in love for you every single day?"

She said, now she's smiling.

"Not at all. 'Cause love is an unstoppable feeling. Your brain my not remember it.. But your heart will always say the truth."

We hug each other so tight like we don't wanna let go of each other.

"Awww. How sweet?"

We get inturrepted by a voice.

"Hannah?"

I said

"Yes my dear Michael. Aren't you glad to see me again?"

I look at Samantha and confusion can be seen all over her face.

"I'm just asking you a little favor. Why can't you love me?" She begged

"Who are you?"

Samantha said

"Ohh hi there Samantha! I just want to get Michael is that okay with you?"

"What are y-you saying?"

Samantha asked

Hannah started yelling somthing like. She the one I really love. She wantes to kill Samantha. And something that we will live together. She's getting annoying so I started calling the security.

The security hold her.

"Please Michael.. Just come back to me. Please I'm begging you."

She started crying agian.

"How many times do I have to tell you that Samantha is the one I love?"

She starts to calm down.

"Get off of me. I can go out by myself" Hannah said to the security. The security let go off her. Then Samantha and I started to walk in the car.

Then I heard a gun shot.

I turn around to see where was that from. I saw Hannah holding the security's gun. And the security had the look of shock.

I turn to where Hannah is pointing the gun.

And it's .. It's to Samantha. Samantha slowly fell to the ground. Hannah shot her a liitle right and upward to her chest.

I run to her and held her tight.

"Samantha! Samantha... Samantha... We're going to the hospital."

I shot a glare to Hannah. The security starts to call for police and the ambulance.

"I-i-i don't t-think I can.... d-do it Michael."

"Yes you can do it. Just stay awake. Don't let your consciousness take you." I started crying.. I just. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna lose her.

"Michael. I-I J-Just want you to k-know that I love y-you."

"I love you too Samantha"

And just after I said that, she stops breathing. I don't feel her pulse anymore.

"No. No. No. No. Please don't. I don't wanna lose you. I won't be tired of telling I love you and I'm your husband."

I said it hoping she will hear me. But I know that she can't. She's dead. Why? Why? I can't stop myself from crying. Why?

"I love you Samantha. I love you so much." I whisper to her ear.

+-+-+-+

This is sad.. Huhuhu. What do you think about this? The epilogue will be soon.
This is a little for me. Hehe.
Vote if you think this is a great chapter.

Dedication Time !
This is for the epilogue. The first one who answers get the dedication.

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems like the worlds got a role for me
I'm so confuse will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me

Comment your answers now!!
Happy reading!! Follow me on instgram : @wierdolala ... Please. Thank you!! Ohh and don't forget to vote!!
~wierdolala <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2K 16
Michael Jackson x Reader [Imagines] [One-shots] [Short Stories]
630 21 4
Well this started as a one-shot in Prague, but I enjoyed my two characters and the nature of the romance. So I've extended it to a short story. I int...
7.4K 160 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
7.2K 222 28
This story is an inspiration from an interview outtake I read some time ago. I wanted to create a story with a girl that would fit in Michael's words...