|𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘| 𝐂𝐁𝐋...

بواسطة IILUVVKARMA

⿴݃*₊↷CBlu meets a "baby" streamer who gaining attention from playing a ᵍᵗᵃ ʳᵖ server 。 └➤Amori blows up afte... المزيد

͟͟͞͞➳ ᶜᵃˢᵗ
𝟎𝟏, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏
𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗
𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝟎𝟗, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟐, 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟑, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝟏𝟒, 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊
𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕
𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘
𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍
𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀

3.6K 132 17
بواسطة IILUVVKARMA

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
꒰  :🏁:𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[05/14]9:44pm

@Pleasedontlack00

.•••

•.••

••.•

•••.

LIKED BY Cblu_180, theonlysettyb,Amoria.Wayne &10,266 others
@Amoria.Wayne has linked with kayflock,cblu,set da trend, b-lovee, lee drilly, Bando and dthang she has posted multiple pictures and videos and she was seen on cblu's live earlier today!

Amoria.Wayne thanks for pointing out the obvious
Cblu_180 no bullshit

Leedrilly__ stop posting about on here the fuck she ain't no drill rapper
Amoria.Wayne thank you!!!

User202 she weird ion like he nm

User1246 ew

User234 amoria in the mix now dayummm

Jaliyaliya why blu fuck with this opp thot
Amoria.Wayne how imma opp thot??? Bffr
theonlysettyb_ yaya watch yo mouf weird ass bitch
cblu_180 gtf with dat shit smoochie

Kioniioni leave my best alone, especially you weird ass fans in the comments

Gem10x can't believe she left me to go to the Bronx, twin what happened
Amoria.Wayne u tell me

_______________

5/17 12:38 pm

"So how was your stay with them doa niggas"Bando asked as he laid up under me."Why you asking"I mumbled sipping on the pink Whitney Kenzo gave me.

"Cause I can"he responded rolling his eyes."rolling your eyes is crazy you know that right"I laughed."what you tryna do tonight"

"Chill, like how I'm doing right now"I answered before downing the rest of my drink."what you tryna do Bandito"I asked massaging his head.

"You heard d call me that? and I'm tryna take you home with me you be playing though ion like that"he said leaning up.

I looked at him then down at my empty cup, "your doa niggas not gon like that huh"he laughed.He grabbed my chin making me face them.

"I ain't gon say nothing"

"Boy bye don't you got a girlfriend"I said standing up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me between his legs.

"Who told you that"he asked, "your girlfriend dumbass"I answered rolling my eyes,he gave me a blank stare.

I shrugged pulling away and walking out the room, Lee and dthang we're just looking at me weird."what"I laughed grabbing my black cropped jacket.

"What y'all was in there doing"Lee asked standing up, "nothing he got a girlfriend firstly and I wouldn't mess with nun of your hoe ass friends"I responded rolling my eyes.

"Where you going?"

"My ride is outside thank you very much"I lied grabbing my wallet and key to one of the apartments.I left out walking out RPT and down by the basketball court.

"AYO AIN'T YOU ONE OF THEM DOA BITCHES"

I was still walking not knowing they was talking to me, I was crossing the street when the car pulled up in front of me.

"What you doing on this side, you that lil bitch that be with Kay flock"The boy in all red spoke through the cracked tinted window.

"This where I stay since you know so much about me weird ass nigga"I laughed trying to walk off but he almost hit me with the car.

"Man fuck you want?"I yelled as he was wasting my time, "word to bro who this bitch talking to?"

He opened the door getting out, I took off running like fast.I hated running because of my fat ass titties but I held onto them as sped up my pace.

I ran back to the block the car close behind me, he was about to hit me but I seen Dthang,Kenzo and Sha walking out the complex.

I zig zagged before running straight to them, "run"I yelled before getting to them, sha waited as d and Kenzo ran.He whipped out his gun before grabbing my hand, he just started to pull the trigger.I ducked as he just ran with me in hand.

The car came to a complete stop as we continued to run, "you good"he asked pulling in the garage.I nodded, "thanks sha"I spoke trying to gain composure.

"Ayo calm down"he stated pulling me into him."You gon have to burn these clothes and don't come outside with this wig on either"he explained as he started to pull his hoodie off. He turned it inside out before throwing it at me.

"Put this on"He spoke stepping back, I nodded throwing it on covering my head.

________

"What happened lee called me on some bull shit" setty said as I got in the car.Lee and Sha stood on the corners to make sure nobody would say nothing.

"I left and these niggas pulled up on me I ran and they was chasing me with the car tryna hit me I got right here dthang Kenzo and Sha was walking out I yelled to them dthang and Kenzo ran but Sha grabbed me and just started shooting"I explained in a single breath  which caused him to look at me crazy.

A movement in the back caused me to look, blu was laid across the seat sleep."don't ask"

I nodding before getting up and leaning towards the back, I flicked his forehead twice to wake him up."leave em alone or he gon be mad at both of us"he groaned pulling me down.

I rolled down the window a little, "bye lee lee and Sha"I yelled causing them to laugh.Setty pulled off causing me to jerk back.

"Told you to sit back, you gon have to get back there with blu because I'm bout to pick somebody up"he said.

"Why they can't get back there?"I asked confused, "cause she gonna throw a fit cause that's her seat"he stated.

She....

Her...

"Ok"I mumbled crawling to the back, I wasn't in the seat cause I had to move blu legs up before sitting down and letting them fall across my lap.

"blu"I whispered rubbing his face.I rolled my eyes at the boy as leaned on the window starting to get overwhelmed with events.

Something I was trying not to do, I took a deep breath before I got a call, It was from my brother I wanted to be stubborn and not answer but I needed someone to talk to so I answered.

"You okay I just a big ass headache"he stated, "nahh I'm like 5 seconds from having a code red"I mumbled.

"what happened"he asked, "tell Lee to explain it to you, I'm sorry for ignoring you"I spoke grabbing blu hand.

Unexpectedly he intertwined them causing me to look at him, his eyes were slightly opened, he leaned up a little moving to my side .

"I'll call later doodie"I stated, "Ard love you, poops"he responded hanging up.I felt a wet messy kiss on my neck causing me to smile.

"I heard something happened, you good like don't lie I can tell by your movements your shaking"he stated grabbing my hands.

-iiluvvkarma productions
-started a imagines book it's published 👍🏾

•not fully proofread (give feedback)
•traumatic experiences
•setty new girl...???

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34.1K 776 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...
72.9K 700 15
the title tbh 👾. warning ⚠️ : smut, smoking, drinking, cussing, mentions of weapons, & sexual language. THEY ARE ALL OLDER IN THE IMAGINES (unless...
180K 2.8K 15
𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
152K 2.7K 32
🗒 ❛ drill imagines ༉‧₊˚✧ 𝗙𝘁- 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐳, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐛, 𝐜𝐛𝐥𝐮 & etc