Delicious Party Pretty Cure v...

By pokemonjunior

(*Since this crossover is made during the time Delicious Party Precure is airing, there will be speculations... More

Seaside cooking storm
The taste test
The show stealer
Giving you the delicious meal
Never forget the shared tastiness
All the good stuff can't be hoarded.
Adorned in Gentleness and gorgeousness
A shock after another
Someone amongst the tide
A stronger Training regiment?
Strength training
Family Forgotten recipe
Racing against the scars
Truth or spoilers? Part 1
Truth or spoilers? Part 2
Food for thought
Suprise attack
Trapped by the past
Conquer the present (Part 1)
Conquer the present (part 2)
Embrace the future
List of references and notes

Watching and dreaming

21 0 0
By pokemonjunior

Night has arrived and everyone is finally asleep. Somehow when Taio opened his eyes, he ended up in a mysterious place.

His daytime clothes still on him, he looked around and saw his other friends with him. Nodoka, Riko, Takeru and Neko are all on the same place as him but there were a good distance apart. Surrounding them was an endless room with a round table in the center. The table had a holographic screen displaying the history of Pretty Cure and the girls' lives after on the left tab and the Hybrid Pretty cure's thoughts and accounts recorded on the right tab. The giant text on the screen read: "Untitled" since they were on this place for the first time.

Surround the table were frames of moving pictures, which portrayed dreams from those physically close to the team. Aqours and the DeliParty cures are having a sleepover and the Hybrid Cures were dragged into the mess. And now they are knocked out in bed.

Taio reached to them at last and saw his friends on the table, reading whatever information was displayed there. He looked at the word "untitled" and asked others what this place is about.

Takeru: I don't know. I'm calling it "Dreamscape" since this place had a ton of dreams to look at.

By sheer coincidence, the title changed to "Dreamscape" as soon as Takeru spoke. The other three reading the screen saw the change and gave confused looks to Taio and Takeru. The latter of course did not know whats going on.

Neko: Did you just name the place "Dreamscape"?

Nodoka: That's creative.

Taio: I had no idea what happened. He just said one word and then I heard glitching noises.

Takeru: That's voices recognition for you. It can do anything just by coding a certain phrase or two. Wait...

Takeru saw the accounts and noticed a few things. Taio and Riko are the only ones whose accounts had a common unfamiliarity with technology from the human realm. This prompted Takeru to call one of them to see if they can touch the screen. Taio volunteered and he touched it. Just as he did the screen disappeared and it turned into four different books.

The two screens became two brown hard-copy books describing the Pretty cures' lives after and who the Cures are. The information of the cures became a picture book while the lives after became an old encyclopaedia. The right tab became the same diary the cures wrote when they are awake. The fourth one is very strange. It had a brown hardcover with one with a number of pages shaping the size of the thickest Harry Potter book: The Order of the Phoenix.

Takeru: Now we know who are the real boomers here.

On the cover, there were two words embedded in all caps and gold in a very old English font. The words were the same as the title on the holographic screen before Taio touched it. He flipped open the cover and everyone saw the text on the first page.

Taio: "To the Pretty Cures of you reading this book, this place will only appear in when five of you are sleeping in the same house. Otherwise in houses near distance to one another."

Takeru: Same house huh?

He looked at the two third-years with a sarcastic grin.

Takeru: If Nodoka and Mao Mao have their house someday...why not we have a sleepover there? I'm sure they won't mind.

Nodoka: I don't think so. Maybe in the next decade.

Takeru: Oooo, so you're planning to get married?

Nodoka: That's too far! Aah...

Nodoka had his face red from Takeru interrogating a snippet of his love life. While the girlfriend having the same reaction as Nodoka, The other two unaware of the scenario continued reading.

Riko: "You are warned not to read this book form start to finish as these pages contain different dreams at random intervals. You will remember vividly what you saw on other people's dream when you wake up. If you want to find out how this place works, go to the next page."

Taio: "If you know how to navigate and wish to proceed, turn to page 7..." Who reads a book like that? And what kind of of book does this?

Nodoka: It's like the"Choose your own Adventure" series. It brings me back...

Taio: Never heard of that before.

Nodoka: Those types of books were a great read when I was young. They had multiple endings to choose and it lets the reader decide what kind of adventure they want. Once more, it's not fixed, there's so many paths that the reader can choose and it's not the same every time. So many games had that same concept as those books...its understandable why you're not familiar. It came out in the 1980s and I guess you might be around the time before that came out?

Takeru: That's a hunch alright.

Neko: But what's on the next page.

Riko turned the page and only two questions appeared.

"What is your aim in this visit?"

"Which person do you want to see?"

Taio narrowed his eyes towards the fine print and gave the other four a thought.

Taio: Remember when we fought the Ubau-zo yesterday? That video call was in my head for a while now, and I'm curious about why she is mad at the thief.

Takeru: Why did you have to be so vague?

Taio: Saying names of those present in the Dreamscape besides us, can take us to that person's dream. That's why I'm careful.

With that, he took a deep breath and said a name loud enough for the group to hear.

Taio: Amane Kasai.

With that, the white space surrounding them dissipated through a digital screen glitch and they ended up in a red glowing background. When the group found Amane, she was kneeling next to a silver hair braided girl that was sitting like a gangster.

The gangster-like girl had a purple top with a grey skirt underneath a black vest with a white trim, and two white bone-like buttons. Her tights and opera-length gloves are black, while her cape is black with a red undertone, with silver spikes on her shoulders. Her boots are black with grey accents, and silver spikes on top of her feet. She also wore a blue mask, and a black top hat with a purple ribbon tied around it like a bow.

She looked just like Amane except for her dark red eyes. What sat between them was a durian parfait. With its ice cream, seeds and flesh donning a gradient warm yellow.

Mad what Amane had done, she scowled at the parfait as she negotiated.

Gangster girl: You fool...do you have any idea what you've done?

Amane: I did what's best for everyone. I became a protector of everyone's smiles and I'm a much better person now. You don't have any influence over my life anymore, Gentlu.

Gentlu: But did you forget why I was created?

Amane almost stood up as Gentlu asked her. She sat back down as she heard Gentlu's answer. Chewing on the durian it self, she opens her mouth to answer.

Gentlu: All we ever wanted was to be understood. We never wanted to be president, we never wanted to hear that old hag's words. How come you just brush it off like that?

Amane: That's because she's my friend's grandmother. Now I understand why the whole town likes her so much.

Gentlu: Understanding her popularity doesn't mean we don't hate her anymore. You even wrote a letter to your whole family saying that you would rather be dethroned than sat on the higher ground. Amane, did you remember the time you heard some said Yui is glad for her grandma,Yone Nagomi's death?

Amane: ...

Amane: People may think she is a sadist but I don't.

Gentlu: Well, you first met her at Yone's funeral. In 8 January 2014. And not only her, the amount of newscasters at the door waiting for answers. They recorded all the hate comments first before they went to the speakers talking at the funeral.

Amane: Yui's mom and dad?

Gentlu: Not just that, our mom and dad as well. Now did you remember? People don't believe the Nagomi family will strive to succeed after her death but a few will still want to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That's why you became Cure finale, isn't it? You wanted to protect their legacy? You wanted to prove the skeptical wrong?

Amane: Of course I will.

Amane slowly stood up and smiled.

Amane: I get that people are spewing so many hatred but I can't stop them from doing that. But I can turn all the saltiness from my heart to sweetness!

Amane touched her pedant and became Cure Finale before their very eyes. Gentlu noticed that flaw and became aware of the situation.

Gentlu: You moved on from being tired of those grandma quotes eh... Why not I spill you a secret.

Finale: Sure. I can take it.

Gentlu: Well then...did you know that Fennel... is Sir Gotadz, himself? He just used his mentor's Gingers clothes as a momento and a sign of vengeance since his final argument right before Ginger died.

A shock came on Finale as she took a step back. Of course, none can remember their dreams but the one dream walking will remember. Taio stood back looked down as a word started to utter form his mouth.

Taio: Yui Nagomi.

The screen shifted from a dark red to one with blue skies and and green grass. It looked like a Minecraft Terrain on flat mode with realistic aesthetics attached.

All five of the hybrid cures saw the happy scenery as they heard joy and laughter. They turned around and saw a bright Yui skipping towards a wooden stool. They followed where the foot steps went to and saw a rattan basket with five paper strips with Japanese words written on it. The ink was set beside the stool and the brush along side the ink was dried out and unused.

Yui stoped and kneeled next to the stool and smiled. Looking at the box with lack of words.

Yui: There aren't any more this time huh?

The moment stopped as she felt something on her lap. A light purple fox cub kept and sat on her lap. Eevee leaned close to Takeru's shoulder to look at cub closely as Yui petted the fox cub.

Yui: You doing fine, little one? It's been a tough day today... Im in a another world now and I don't know how to go back? I should do something about it...

The fox cub squealed at her in confusion.

Yui: So many people are sharing stories of their own grandmothers and even said that their grandmothers are still around, it made me so jealous...I think she is no longer with me anymore, and you might be the only thing she left behind.

The cub whimpered as Yui as she said that, looking like...it encouraged Yui not to say such things. Yui saw it's head running against her  Heart Cure Watch as two brown legs cling to Yui's arm. Both Yui and the cub looked and saw Eevee talking to the cub. A little further and they would have saw a source of a familiar voice.

Takeru: That fox is cute.

Yui: Thank you. It really helps me when I am in a lost situation like this. My grandmother told me...

???: "You cannot find yourself till you lose yourself."

A quote from a simple research was spoken behind everyone's back. Behind Nodoka, there were two dark indigo silhouettes portraying a mom and a son. The mother was holding a protection pose while the young son was fearfully clinging the mother's leg.

Son silhouette: But mom, she is a good girl. She didn't do anything wrong.

Mom silhouette: That doesn't mean you have a choice not to cut ties with her. She and her family are a menace to society, especially with her so-called-good-for-nothing Grandma. She split out reputation in half!

Silhouette son: But Yone wasn't all that bad.

Mom silhouette: A Good child doesn't squabble, dear.

Yui: But...Grandma didn't say all that.

Mom silhouette: Don't be silly, I've been complaining to her since my independence to act normal all her life and she never give a damn about my advice. And now that lying blowhard's gone, I have to do the same for you now. You really got to stop believing that you are "Yone the second". This is Japan not the British empire. Bedsides, we don't even have a "Queen Elizabeth the Second" anyway. (A/N: I mean...she could be right after 8 September 2022)

Taio: I am clearly offended by that.

Mom silhouette: In other cases, your family is causing harm to my child.

Just then Takeru saw Yui stand and aged back to when she was an eight year old child. Standing face to face, Quivering and trembling in fear as the fox was cupped by her child hands

Yui: Our family...did nothing...to you.

While Yui's back was turned, the mother silhouette started to take from and was about to punch the girl. When her fist was inches away from Yui, two arms blocked her from giving Yui the impact.

With a heavy bruise on Nodoka's arm, he asked if Yui is ok and Takeru replied back with a thumbs up. Seeing Yui unhurt, he turned back to the silhouetted mother. This time it's more clearer than the last, her eyes were the only ones shadowed out while a purple office outfit with auburn hair tied to a bun came to view.

Mom silhouette: What is the meaning of this?

Nodoka: What my grandparents said to me was: "Don't talk cock to anyone you meet. Especially when it's the elderly."

Shielding the two behind him with a Bruce Lee pose, the others got stunned with confusion. They all hoped it was none of Yui's phrases and they were right.

Taio: Are you saying we can't talk to chickens?

Nodoka: No, it's about not talking nonsense. It can also meant to respect the elders as well. So there's no right to throw names like that.

But the nightmare wasn't over, the woman grew bat wings and had fangs in her mouth. As Nodoka was looking away, she aimed at him as she lifted herself and gave him a glare, telling him not to say such things to her. With this she flew towards them and began to attack, once it almost reached them gnashing, they woke up.

Riko and Neko were in the same room as the DeliParty girls and they were at a convenient spot to check on Yui. The both of them slowly crept up to her and saw Yui with tears in her eyes. She was not crying but it looked like she was scared.

Neko saw the scared girl under the covers and started patting her head soothing her to sleep. With the sudden realisation of this power, they were not sure how they can apply this to the waking world. Sure they can remember dreams but they might brush it off as something false since it's just a dream. For the Hybrids cures, they still had a long way to go before they could master their cure identities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 38 10
This is the Collaboration Movie Story for Joyful Girls Squad and Go Sweetie Crew. The event took place somewhat between Joyful Girls Squad Episodes 3...
1.2K 16 12
Ciel Kirahoshi is a Lively and Hardworking girl who comes home to Japan after years on staying in France. There, she befriended Nozomi Yumehara, who...
555 11 31
Normal day, right? Wrong. 11 people, each with a story to hide, are chosen to be the legendary warriors, the precure. Shauna: A dancer and a girl o...
1.8K 3 63
Fandoms included: Miraculous Ladybug Inquisitormaster Friday night funkin Pretty Cure Aikatsu My Little Pony/Equestria Girls Lolirock Ever After High...