when he loves to give you hic...

Da choomirdh15

I was trying my best not to moan Y/n:"Ah...um...mm..jung-kook stop..." Altro

AUTHOR NOTE
INTRO
PART 1 πŸ¦‹
PART 2πŸ¦‹
PART 4πŸ¦‹

PART 3πŸ¦‹

618 18 0
Da choomirdh15

You try not to blush and went to serve him breakfast.

You sit across him while have your breakfast.

(a little timeskip)

The doorbell rang, you went to open the door.

As you open the door there stand Jimin with Paree and Taehyung with Neha.

Y/n: hey

Jimin: hello beautiful *flirting tone*

When Jimin said that Paree gave him a death glare.

After that I told them to come inside then Paree and Neha hug me.

While Jimin and Taehyung went to Jungkook and y/n’s room.

We six always hang out together on Sundays.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8.4K 558 24
πŸ”ΉStory of a 'SPY Girl' & an 'INNOCENT BOY'. πŸ”ΉWhat will happen when he come to know about her real identity? πŸ”ΉBut wait!!! What about his I...
12.2K 424 7
You are a normal student of a school/university. One day your mom called you to your family function that took place in the countryside. You booked a...
4.7K 54 17
❝ "You think this is some sort of game? Well, I like playing games. And do you know why?" The man shook his head in a 'no'. Unable to speak due th...