Β°Λ–βœ§ π•„π•’π•˜π•šπ•”π•’π• π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• οΏ½...

By Queen_Waifu

( This is NOT a roleplay , its a magical girl manifestation/subliminal book ) Heyo ! My name is Maia but I'm... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Subliminals
Backstory
My familiar
My transformations and attacks
My weapons

Magical Girl uniform

78 4 0
By Queen_Waifu

This is my uniform ! Its super cute and rhe fabric is super soft. The fabrics are loose enough to move around in but also fits snug on my body ! Its a win win honestly and a perfect choice for the princess of the moon !
・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

🌙💕First Phase 💫✨

( This goes on my forehead )

( Ignore the tiara , brooch , hair clips , earrings , choker and moons on top of the boots please. My hair is up to my ankles and it's styled like the picture above the title. My hair color's black in my magical girl form with hot pink ends )

🌙💕Second Phase 💫✨

The outfit and makeup are the same but I added and changed a few things

🌙💕Princess Phase💫✨

This outfit basically is when my pendant activates and turns me into my princess self.

( both clips go on opposite sides of my buns )

( ignore the crown )

This is another outfit I can change into so that fighting is much easier :

( I only like the outfit so ignore everything else. Like Rouge the Bat's design , the boots have a golden heart on the toe part and the crown is the same as the as the princess form. Ignore the pearls , red hair clips and the silver heart in the center of the pink bow. The trail of lace behind the skirt is transparent )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
13.7M 549K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
176K 9.8K 27
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...
9.9K 906 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...