The Prime Sayien

By Spiritwolf76

After Destroying the reformatting machine on Cybertron and destroying Darkmount. The Autobots are visited by... More

Unknown Woman
Two Saiyan Bodyguards
Frost Demon/ Super Saiyan Rory
An Angel and Two Saiyans Come to Visit
Arcee and Airachnid Become Saiyan
Android Celina and her Twin
Saiyan Reinforcements/Epilogue

Majins/ fusion

20 0 0
By Spiritwolf76

( It has been a couple of weeks since the battle with  Rambal. Since then,  Caulfila and Kale had returned to see how everyone was doing. When they learned that  Rory and  Arcee have gotten stronger. The two of them challenged  Rory and  Arcee to a sparring match which resulted in them using the realm of their god of destruction. Afterward,  Kale and  Caulifla joined  Kumi as they explored the world before heading to their god of destructions world in order to train)

" ( Flies through the sky while looking for something). Where is it, I know it was here somewhere. ( Finally spots what she is looking for and then lands on the ground in front of a weird chest). What exactly is in you anyway? ( Walks over to the chest and then hits the lock with a ki blast to destroy it). Let's see what's inside. ( Opens the chest to find three wired eggs inside before taking out a note that was next to one of the eggs and then reads it). Here lies both my most outstanding creations and my greatest failure. In this chest lies two sets of beings which are called Majins. The pink and white creations are creations that aim to protect the innocent. While the pink one was a creation that had been corrupted beyond repair. Be warned, for that one is more powerful than one could possibly imagine. ( Sets the note done and then picks up the two good eggs and heads back to the autobot base, not realizing that the evil egg is glowing.

( Back at the autobot base seven minutes later)

" Where in the world did you find a cheast with three Majin? Those are extremely hard to come by." Said Kumi. " I found it while flying around before me and  Arcee's daughters arrived. Though I left the dark one in the cheast and took these two." Said Rory. "What you left the evil one alone. Are you crazy  Rory, that thing is dangerous." Said  Kumi. "It was in the middle of nowhere,  I don't anyone will find it." Said  Rory as the two main eggs begin to glow and then take form.

(Ailo and Mani)

"( Opens her eye and then looks next to her to see her sister and then looks to her left to see Rory). So you're the one that woke us up. Then you can help us destroy our brother. Our father could do nothing but seal him away." Said the pink one. " Then why were you in the cheast with him then?" Asked Kumi. " We were placed in there in order to wait for the day were people would be able to help us destroy our brother. By the way. (Places her left hand on the white one's shoulder). This is my sister Ailo and my name is Mani. " Said Mani as Miko and Kumi fly out of the base. "It's nice to meet you two. My name is  Rory, and this is my girlfriend Arcee." Said Rory. " It a pleasure to meet our new master and mistress." Said Ailo which causes  June to accidentally drop her bottle of water and do a spit-take in shock at what she just heard. 

" ( Bonks Ailo on the head). Sorry about that,  we are referring to  Master and Mistress Arcee with those titles since they are the ones that we will be assisting in their coming battles. We could even fuse with them and add our powers to their own or fuse with each other to become a stronger Majin." Said Mani as a transition from  Kumi comes through. " This is Kumi calling autobot base. The evil Majin is free and has just absorbed  Miko. I'm trying to keep it away but it is becoming more difficult having to fight him while avoiding the pieces of him that wants to absorb me." Said  Kumi not noticing a giant pink sludge behind her. "  MOM LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! ( Watches as the pink sludge wraps itself around Kumi and then completely covers her before absorbing her into itself and then flying off toward a random direction). MOOOOOOOOM!" Yelled  Rory. 

" ( Looks at Rory). I guess we'll get to try out that fusion thing that your cousin was talking about. Since this is as good a time as any Said  Arcee as she tossed  Rory a potara earing." We'll keep our brother occupied while you two get ready." Said  Mani as she and  Ailo ran through an open groundbridge with  Rory and  Arcee following right behind them seven minutes later.

 ( Over at the designated Battleground)

( Braka)

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

" ( Runs out of the groundbridge to see Both Ailo and Mani battling a male Majin). That must be the dark majin. Which means he's the one that absorbed Mom and Miko." Said  Rory as he looks at the potara earring in his hand. " ( Puts her potara earing on her right ear). Then let's make him pay for it, together." Said Arcee with a smile. " ( Places the potara earring on his left ear). Sure thing,  this will be fun." Said Rory.

(  Over on Champa's realm)

" Watches the fight between the three majins). That male majin will pay for absorbing my untie. Come on Kale, let's go teach him a lesson." Said  Caulifla until they are stopped by Vados.

( Caulifla wearing her new jack and outfit from Earth)

( Vados)

" I wouldn't worry about that you two. It seems someone else has already beaten you to it. (Brings up an image of a bright white light silhouetted man kicking the male majin in the face and then somehow freeing Kumi and Miko from the male majin by sending his ki through the majin).  It seems those two figured that it would be best not to take any chances with this one." Said  Vados as she watched the light leave the male silhouetted man revealing a man with two potara earing on his ears. " They actually did it.  I can feel the energy coming off of that guy.  My cousin and his girlfriend actually fused into one. This is amazing, I can't wait to see what they do." Said Caulifla in joy.

( Back on earth)

" So this is what it's like to become one. I gotta say, I'm impressed." Said the man. " Rotten fool, who do you think you are?" Said  Braka in raged by the new arrival interfering with his fight and then taking away some of his power. " ( Looks to his left to see  Kumi and Miko get developed in a green sphere and then be suddenly teleported away before looking at  Baraka. I'm just your average Saiyan that's trying to protect his home. But you can call me Cory if you want. ( Powers up to super saiyan two). Now, let's get this show on the road shall we?" Said  Cory as he and Baraka fly at each other.

( Over with Caulifla)

" Go get 'em Cory,  make him pay. Ah man I can't wait to see how strong he is compared to  Kefla." Said  Caulifla. " It sure would be an interesting fight. primarily since his tail allows him to hold his super forms far better than any normal saiyan.  The tail provides a lack of strain on his body." Said  Vados. " That just makes our fight all the more exciting. " Said  Caulifla as they watched the fight.

( Back on  Earth) 

" ( Efertlsly dodges many of  Baraka's attacks and then kicks him to the ground before slamming his foot down on  Baraka's head). Where do you get off thinking that you can just absorb whoever you want? You should really learn your place you know that." Said  Cory as he kicks  Baraka into the sky. " ( Catches himself while in mid-air). You dare to make a fool out of me. I will show you why I was feared by my creator. I will show you why I am the superior majin amongst my siblings. ( Holds his hands together and forms a familiar ki sphere in his hands). You may have taken those two from me,  but I've absorbed enough of their power to make it my own. Let's see what kind of destruction this move will cause." Said  Baraka as the sphere of Ki grows larger. " ( Recognizes the color of the ki and then the way Barak is holding the attack).  You launch that attack and I will make sure to erase you from existence." Said Cory in rage. " ( Smiles wickedly ). Come and try, if you can. Hahahahahaha ha, NOVA BUSTER!" Said  Baraka as he launched a giant ki blast at  Cory. " THAT'S IT I'M KILLING HIM. ( Brings his hands together over his head as a dark red/ orange energy forms in his hands).  CRUSHER-NOVA!" Yelled  Cory as he launched his ki blast toward  Baraka's.

" ( Slowly wakes up from being unconscious while grounding and opens her eyes to see a beam struggle between an unknown Saiyan and Baraka). Who in the world is that? ( Feels out the unknown saiyans ki and then recognizes the two ki signatures within him). Those two actually did it,  they actually fused.  ( Hears grounding to her right and looks to see  Miko waking up). Miko look, Rory and Arcee actually fused." Said Kumi as she stands up. " ( Looks over toward  Cory and then gets up on her feet). That is so awesome,  I've been wondering what the fusion would look like.  ( Looks at  Kumi). Let's give him a hand." Said  Miko as she powered up to super saiyan two and then runs over to  Cory. "Let's do it. ( Powers up to Super Sayain three and then runs over toward Cory and  Miko.

" NOVA/WRECKING/ STRIKER/BUSTER!" Yelled both Kumi and Miko as they launched their respective ki blast at  Baraka while watching as the two ki blasts fused together with  Cory's to become a bigger beam. " Ha, I was wondering when you two would wake up. Now, let's finish this guy off." Said Cory as he put more power into his beam attack. " YOU GOT IT!" Yelled both Miko and Kumi as they both put more power into their beam attacks, with some help from  Ailo and Mani who had added their own ki blast to that of the Saiyans.

( As the four-way unified ki blast Quickly pushes back Baraka's ki blast. Baraka continuously tries to put more power into his attack. Only for the four-way untied beam to continuously push his back)

" ( Looks shocked at what he is seeing). That's not possible, I shouldn't be losing to a bunch of mortals. I am  Baraka,  the most powerful Majin in the universe. "  Said  Baraka as the four-way beam gets closer to him. " OH GIVE IT A REST ALREADY! NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK,  HAAAAAAAAAA!" Yelled Cory as he put even more power into the unified ki blast before watching as it destroyed every piece of Baraka and then canceling the ki blast once nothing was left of Baraka. " ( Puts her arms down and then looks over toward  Cory with a smile). You two did a great job. I'm proud of  both of you and thanks for saving us." Said  Kumi as  Cory rubs his nose with his  Right pointer finger with a cheeky smirk on his face. Nothing to it.  Besides, you guys helped out in the end as well. So it was a team effort in the end. If you ever need me,  you know how to get me." Said Cory as he split into both  Rory and  Arcee.

" Well,  that was a blast. ( Gets hugged by  Kumi and hugs her back with a smile). Let's head home gang." Said  Rory as a groundbridge opened up to his left. " ( Looks at  Ailo and  Mani). What will you two do now?" Asked  Arcee. " We'll help  Madam Kumi and her allies. But if the master or mistress ever needs us. We'll be there in a heartbeat. ( Hands both Rory and Arcee a small piece of themselves and watches as the pieces fuse into  Rory and  Arcee's skin). Those will also you to summon us whenever you need us." Said Ailo as Mani does the same. " Thanks you two,  alright everyone. Lets head home." Said Rory s he and his group walked through the ground bridge back to base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357 1 10
When Autobot arcee and her human partner, discover an abandoned warehouse. her partner discovers that there is more to her family than she had first...
33.6K 979 21
Y/D is the son of Soundwave, and he hates it. He hates the Decepticons, but he would never let his sire know that. It would be a death sentence for c...
27.6K 922 28
Many ages ago there was once an order known as the Palatonic Guardians. These Guardians are shrouded in mystery and haven't been seen since the begin...
151 6 3
Attempting to escape from the Decepticon Justice Brigade sent after them following desertion, the crew of a heavily-damaged cargo ship managed to jus...