Β°Λ–βœ§ π•„π•’π•˜π•šπ•”π•’π• π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• οΏ½...

Por Queen_Waifu

( This is NOT a roleplay , its a magical girl manifestation/subliminal book ) Heyo ! My name is Maia but I'm... Mais

Disclaimer
Introduction
Subliminals
Backstory
My transformations and attacks
Magical Girl uniform
My weapons

My familiar

76 5 0
Por Queen_Waifu

I may be the princess of the moon but what magical girl would I be without my familiar ?

This is Aruna ! Her name is Japanese for " Moon Love " depending on what Kanji you use. To others shes a black cat but in reality her fur is pastel rainbow with sparkles. The reason why she disguises herself as a black cat is to blend in with other cats and to avoid animal control.

She has the power to enter people's dreams and allow others to enter a dream. I'm able to enter a dream without Aruna due to my moon key but I have her around in case I get seriously injured and can't find a way out of the dreamscape.

Its HIGHLY advised to stick to Aruna because some nightmares try to mask themselves as a dream. If your not careful you could get lost in the dreamscape which could make you more vulnerable to attacks. It can also increase the chance of you never escaping the dream.

When a nightmare is defeated , they're weakened to nothing but a mere dark cloud. Aruna eats these clouds to guarantee that the nightmare won't come back ever again. Sometimes the nightmare is sneaky and finds a away to survive and rebuild strength. Those nightmares are frustrating to deal with !

She can also turn into a human to better blend in and in the dreamscape she can shapeshift into a large dragonfly if we need to fly from one location to the next.

( Pretend she has violet eyes )

Makeup :

Main outfit :

Other casual outfits :

Formal outfit :

Her sleepwear :

She's so strict but protective and incredibly sweet to me ! Well...when she isn't kissing up to my mom that is (¬_¬)

Shes GREAT at fighting and knows how to bake really good pastries. She told me that when I was a little girl , I dreamt her up and for my birthday present my mother brought her into reality as my guide and companion.

I'm so glad I have someone as kind as her to help me whenever I'm in trouble !

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
22.7K 3.4K 18
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
649K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...