The son of the soul reaper( s...

By Arthurpendragon285

Y/n kurosaki, The son of ichigo and orihime and also a substitute soul reaper like his father, besides quincy... More

Prologue: the shinigami and the shinobi
Act 1: welcome to tokyo, Soul reaper Ex
Act 2: the substitute soul reaper versus/meets "Kagura"

Info of substitute soul reaper

2.1K 47 9
By Arthurpendragon285

Full name: Y/n kurosaki

Age: 19

Appearance:

As kid

As teen now

Powers&forms:
Shinigami powers: Hado attacks thanks with help Rukia and renji and few from byakuya and urahara.

Quincy powers: with help of Uryuu who also is an quincy learn what he can teach Y/n and rest must do alone.

Hollow powers: because of the Hogyoku and infected hollowfied powers learn few abilitys of arrancar( mostly cero and sonido similar to flashstep ) but he doesn't know For now.

His zanpakuto&bankai: zangetsu

Normal state:

Bankai forms:

1. Tensa zangetsu

2. Quincy form

3.vasto lord( uncontrollable state)

Vasto lord( ressurection/ full control)

Note: which form of this one 👆👆 prefer to be " resurrection " or "V2"?

4.mugetsu

His partner: Zangetsu

For some reason the Hogyoku must tap in DNA of Y/n's soul when his father use zangetsu and his Hichigo( hollow ichigo) it brought out in that state when zangetsu and his hollow merge into one making him his zanpakuto, but now giving a new chance to protect Y/n like he did to his father.

Note: and yes he can use hollow mask.

Harem:
Senran kagura girls: ( all of girls except asuka's grandmother sayuri, but accept jasmine)
Taimanin asagi girls: all girls
Annerose vajra
Mitico
Unreed bonnie
Cara cromwell
Marika krishna
Bleach girls( except Orihime since his the son of ichigoxorihime)
Quincy girls
Arrancar girls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...