✰ ππ”πˆπ„π“ π†πˆπ‘π‹, α΅ˆα΅ˆα΅’Λ’α΅ƒα΅α΅ƒ

By lovedbylaylei

✰ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, she is the introvert, and he is the extrovert. What would happen when they cross paths? wi... More

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ ππ”πˆπ„π“ π†πˆπ‘π‹, "Ι’α΄€Ι΄Ι’sα΄›α΄€"
⁰⁰⁰, ✰ α΄˜Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
⁰⁰¹, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏɴᴇ: Ιͺɴᴇs
⁰⁰³, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡: α΄˜α΄‡α΄€α΄„α΄‡
⁰⁰⁴, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€: α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴀᴠᴏΙͺα΄… ᴍᴇ
⁰⁰⁡, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜰΙͺᴠᴇ: α΄˜α΄€ΙͺΙ΄
⁰⁰⁢, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ sΙͺx: α΄„ΚŸα΄sᴇʀ
⁰⁰⁷, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʜᴜᴍΙͺʟΙͺᴀᴛᴇᴅ
⁰⁰⁸, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴇΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›: ᴍΙͺΙ΄Ιͺ sα΄‹ΙͺΚ€α΄›

⁰⁰², α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴏ: α΄›Κ€α΄α΄œΚ™ΚŸα΄‡

3.7K 137 155
By lovedbylaylei

Hiiiii, Ik late ass update 🙄 but I did say I was finna update so enjoy 😝

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎

⁰⁰², 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: "𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄."

𝐀 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

༻ "𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋" ༺

⁰⁰², ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

✩ 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮... "ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ" ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
༺ ♡︎ 𝟏:𝟓𝟎 --------•-----𝟐:𝟒𝟖 ♡︎ ༻ #𝒹𝒹ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒶

"ⵊ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ, Tᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, Tʜᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴅᴏ, Tᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, Rɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀs ᴅᴏ." #ᴅᴅᴏsᴀᴍᴀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ #ʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴛᴀɴɢᴇʀsᴛᴏʟᴏᴠᴇʀs #ǫᴜɪᴇᴛɢɪʀʟ #ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ #ᴇxᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ #ᴋɪssɪɴɢ #ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏ #sᴇxᴜᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs #ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #ɢᴀɴɢᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ #ʜᴏᴏᴅʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅʀᴇʏᴇs || ༺ #𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
| 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓. 𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 |
| 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋📍|
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇.

  "Sofia! Over here." Naveah yelled across the lunchroom catching Sofia's attention as she walks up to the group scattered around the lunch table.

"Who dis?" Trinity said sitting down next to dd as he sets his phone down on his lap seeing the shy girl standing next to his sister.

"This is Sofia, I met her this morning. Please be nice." Naveah said sitting down as Sofia sits between ddot and Naveah.

"Ayyy it's bestie." Ddot and Ciara said at the same time hugging Sofia as she smiles softly returning the hug.

"Ya know ha?" Trinity said squinting between them as ddot steals Naveah's gushers, them breaking out into a play fight.

"Yeah, she cool." Ciara said hugging Sofia again.

Ciara loves Sofia, to her Sofia is like Naveah and herself's other half they been missing.

Don't tell Trinity tho...

"I like yo dimples." Notti said while eating a fry as Sofia gives him a uplifted smile.

"Damn, can't say thank you?" Trinity said scoffing as she leans her back on dd who's paying attention to sofia, not even noticing what Trinity did.

"Aye leave ha alone, she ain't do nun to you." Ddot said sitting back down, mugging trinity as she rolls her eyes at his statement.

"Thank you." Sofia said softy to notti as he gives her a warm smile.

Notti and ddot get annoyed by Trinity all the time. Nothing new.

"Yo you mad annoying bro." Notti said sighing not caring if he hurt trinity's feelings.

"Notti shut up." Trinity said rolling her eyes as all of them looked at her with a mug.

Nobody finna be telling notti to shut up.

"Yo watch out, why you all up on me." Dd said moving trinity chair away from him, he did not like her perfume she wore. That shit was strong. It was burnin up his damn nostrils.

"Watch yo mouth talking to me." Notti said to trinity, smacking his teeth as he gets up to throw out his lunch.

"Anyways, can we talk about something else." Trinity said sighing from annoyance. "Bro, I already got a test in economics class, it's the first day of school and they expect us to know shit when we ain't even start the class." Ciara said rolling her eyes as she plays tic tac toe with Sofia.

"Nah real shit, me and Sofia got this project to do for environmental science." Ddot said eating naveah's ruffle chips.

"Yeah, it's a presentation type of project, where you figure out one of the fossils the teacher chooses for you and speak about it to the class." Sofia said as the attention was on her making her look away nervously.

To the group her voice sounds so angelic.
Except trinity..

"Ya heard it was supposed to be a fight right now in hallway B? Between this dude named ivery? And makeen?" Trinity said making Sofia's eyes lit up at the mention of her brother.

Sofia quickly got up grabbing her book bag, heading to where the fight is supposed to be leaving the group confused.

"soph...SOFIA??" Naveah yelled as the group got up and followed leaving trinity last as she grabs her purse following them.

"Nigga what? You think you can get away with that bullshit? Quit talkin on my mother word to bro before you meet yo death." Ivery said to makeen as ivery punched his fist in his hands as Sofia walks up to ivery.

"Ray ray what's wrong ?" Sofia said tugging on ivery's sleeve to get his attention. "This pussy ass nigga about ma like I won't punch him dead in his face." Ivery said looking in her eyes as she

"What the fuck he say?" Sofia said getting irritated.

"I said, that's why yo bitch ass mom is dead, she ain't live to see ya grow cause maybe she—bitch!" Ivery said cutting makeen off by punching him dead in his face making him drop to the floor holding his now bleeding nose.

"Fuck I told you nigga?" Ivery said kicking makeen chest as a crowd started to form.

Ivery watched as makeen struggled to breathe from the impact on his chest. "Quit talkin on mines, before I leave ya fa dead Nigga, you buggin, don't come round here no mo pussy." Ivery said kicking makeen's side.

"Hey, hey!! What's going on here?" Principal jones said as security came up before things got worse.

"Nothing mind ya business." Ddot said mad cause there was no fucking fight to record except Sofia brother bitching somebody son.

"Ivery Raye Martínez in my office now." Principal jones said as ivery walked away in annoyance. "Ya on mad dick." Ivery said turning the corner towards outside the school.

Ivery ain't finna be cooped up in no damn office, getting told lectures on how 'this isn't good to show on your college application.', 'I'm telling your father about this.' and 'you should know better.'

Bitch ass principal.

"Sofia, that was your brother?"  Notti said shocked because they seem like opposites, Sofia nodded getting on her phone to text her brother.

———

𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬 🤝🏾🫀
Where you went? Cus Ik
you ain't go to his office 😭

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨 🫀🤞🏽
Outside school inna car wit Jordan 😭, we
finna skip then come back n get you.

𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬 🤝🏾🫀
Alright be safe, text me
when you here. I love you.❤️

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨 🫀🤞🏽
Aight, I love you more my heart❤️
𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬 🤝🏾🫀 hearted this message
𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟔𝐩𝐦

———

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
| 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓. 𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 |
| 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋📍|
𝟑:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

"TEXT THE GROUPCHAT!" Naveah and Ciara yelled to Sofia as they separated.

"Okay." Sofia replied seeing her brothers car pull up infront of her.

"Ya niggas late." Sofia said to ivery and Jordan as Jordan stepped out of the front seat for her heading towards the back as she placed her book bag on the car floor sitting down.

Sofia is comfortable around Jordan, he grew up with them, so they're like siblings, she treats him like her own blood brother, he treats her like his own blood sister.

"There was traffic, and all these damn kids was walking slow to cross the street, I told ray to just run them over, they gon live. But he just beeps at them which ain't do shit, they was walking like other people don't got no where to be." Jordan said looking out the window as Sofia connected her phone to the aux playing,

3 headed goat by lil durk, polo g, and lil baby.

"This our shit hol on!" Jordan said sitting up between Sofia and ivery to sing the song with them.

They each had a part in the song, ivery was lil durk's verse, sofia was polo g's verse and Jordan's was lil baby's verse, they all stayed quiet listening to the beat, because they hate being interrupted during their verse, it ruins the whole shit.

"These ain't no Guess jeans
I dropped out of school, I'm still good at math, but, nigga, don't test me
I played to the left, they went to the right, they tried to finesse me
Still riding 'round with that blicky, I hope they don't catch me
Police had raided our spot, so we went to the next street
Play like I'm dumb, as soon as it pop, I'm goin' retarded
He say I'm hard and he say I'm garbage, I'm rich regardless
We in Miami in the middle of the winter, and we on them jet skis
If we in Atlanta, I'm runnin' the 'Cat and I'm workin' the red key." Jordan rapped as ivery and sofia hyped him up as Jordan throws the invisible mic to ivery to sing his verse.

"I cannot mention my homies inside of my song 'cause I know they be trappin' a lot
I can't keep takin' these pills, when I'm in the trenches, they say I be cappin' a lot
I know a nigga who say he got rich off the dope, but I know he be actin' a lot
I know some niggas who said that they took down the city, but niggas be lackin' a lot
Yeah
That shit was awful, nigga had that dog food
That day they shot you, I slid on a Mongoose
You cannot come back around me, you turned your back on me, I cannot forget
The police was lyin', they say that they caught you, but nigga, they made you admit
Your name was found, you put in that work, they took your stick, you a bitch
Fuck my opps, they be on my dick, they all be mad we rich (Turn up)." Ivery rapped as Sofia smiled at them getting their versus so on point, as ivery gave Jordan the invisible mic again.

"Only twenty-five, livin' like a boss, ridin' 'round with a chauffeur
I don't sell drugs, still be paranoid, keep lookin' over my shoulder
Niggas lyin' like I'm stealin' swag, boy, that's my shit like I wrote it." Jordan rapped as Sofia sat up as he hands her the invisible mic as they hyped her up because she raps polo g's verse so well without even messing up.

"These rappers really nice as hell
I'm a different nigga when I'm pissed off
Man, he say he gon' press up on who?." Sofia rapped as her brother and Jordan booped their heads seeing how well she rapped the verse and the emotion.

"I'ma get the steel like I'm Chris Paul
Back to back suburbans, I'm a big dawg
I was in the slums servin' Fentanyl
Zombieland, junkies havin' withdrawals
I been gettin' to it, lotta missed calls
Turn it off, what the fuck is he talking 'bout?
I should slap you for sayin' he hot as me
I don't know who could fuck with me honestly
They know I'm the man, so they watchin' me
Different color bands like Monopoly
Man, he must not be usin' his head
If he thinkin' I don't keep a Glock with me
That's like suicide if you play with us
Got a better chance at the lottery
Call an ambulance when that chopper sweep
Make the crowd dance, choreography
Once I got a plan, ain't no stoppin' me
Three-car garage, million-dollar crib
With a foreign bitch ridin' on top of me
Lot of people done said I wouldn't be shit
Well, I guess they owe me an apology." Sofia rapped patting on her chest as she handed the mic back to Jordan to finish of the song before they make it home.

"These ain't no Guess jeans
I dropped out of school, I'm still good at math, but, nigga, don't test me
I played to the left, they went to the right, they tried to finesse me
Still riding 'round with that blicky, I hope they don't catch me
Police had raided our spot, so we went to the next street
Play like I'm dumb, as soon as it pop, I'm goin' retarded
He say I'm hard and he say I'm garbage, I'm rich regardless
We in Miami in the middle of the winter, and we on them jet skis
If we in Atlanta, I'm runnin' the 'Cat and I'm workin' the red key." Jordan rapped dropping the fake mic as they got hyped when they finished the song.

"Nah cause we really is painnnnn." Ivery said dragging the n as Jordan and Sofia nodded their head in agreement as ivery pulls up to their house driveway.

"Get ready fa dad's lecture." Sofia said sighing as ivery smacked his teeth groaning, cause he forgot what happened today.

Their dad 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 hates when they get in trouble in school, especially ivery since Sofia doesn't speak that much in school.

Lyric feels like he's not doing enough as a single parent.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄, hey 😗 how ya liking the 2nd chapter ? 🤭

NOT PROOF READ! Lmk any mistakes so I can fix em!

I love Jordan!!!! Do ya? 😗

Ciara and Naveah so sweet 🤭

Ddot sticking up fa his Bestiee, as he shoulddd!!!

Notti so cute 🤭

I love sofia, ivery and Jordan's bond ❤️❤️

I'm finna update "baby" one of these days since I haven't in awhile 😩

This book WILL have random ass updates because I have 2 other books out and I need to focus on those too but just know if I take long to update just know I'm busy or I'm writing the other books!

Thoughts on..

𝒅𝒅..

𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒂..

𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒉..

𝑰𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚..

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒄..

𝑫𝒅𝒐𝒕..

𝑪𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂..

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊..

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏..

𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍..

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚..

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!!
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆:

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒/𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀
𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘

༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 723 30
A nottiosama fanfiction Is she as quiet as they say she is?
12.7K 535 22
[ DISCONTINUED ] Soobin just transferred to a new high school with his best friend Beomgyu, They are both very new to the neighbourhood until Beomgyu...
283 44 19
He hates life and she hates love, what happens when their path crosses? Peep in to know moreπŸ˜‰
161 33 10
she's an unpopular, geeky introvert who will go to the ends of the earth for this boy. he's the most known guy in the whole town of the world that's...