✰ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, ᵈᵈᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By lovedbylaylei

✰ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, she is the introvert, and he is the extrovert. What would happen when they cross paths? wi... More

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, "ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ"
⁰⁰¹, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ɪɴᴇs
⁰⁰², ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
⁰⁰³, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
⁰⁰⁴, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴍᴇ
⁰⁰⁵, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴘᴀɪɴ
⁰⁰⁶, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ
⁰⁰⁷, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ
⁰⁰⁸, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴍɪɴɪ sᴋɪʀᴛ

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

4.1K 143 93
By lovedbylaylei

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐀 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

༻ "𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋" ༺

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

✩ 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮... "ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ" ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
༺ ♡︎ 𝟏:𝟓𝟎 --------•-----𝟐:𝟒𝟖 ♡︎ ༻ #𝒹𝒹ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒶

"ⵊ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ, Tᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, Tʜᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴅᴏ, Tᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, Rɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀs ᴅᴏ." #ᴅᴅᴏsᴀᴍᴀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ #ʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴛᴀɴɢᴇʀsᴛᴏʟᴏᴠᴇʀs #ǫᴜɪᴇᴛɢɪʀʟ #ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ #ᴇxᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ #ᴋɪssɪɴɢ #ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏ #sᴇxᴜᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs #ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #ɢᴀɴɢᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ #ʜᴏᴏᴅʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅʀᴇʏᴇs || ༺ #𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

༺ 𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑻/𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 ༻

"I need a gangsta to love me better."

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙.

        𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳 was your average 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. She wasn't the social butterfly, she was the 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭.

She'd never fit in with other people, she was to shy to even interact with them. Because if she loved to hard she felt like they would disappear in an instant. She felt like she didn't need nobody in this world except for herself, her brother, her father.

And her mother...

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Sofia was born on October 15th 2005. Her mother sadly died giving birth to her on that day. Her birthday. Sofia held onto that guilt ever since. She felt as if her mother had never gave birth to her she would've been alive till this day. She would trade her life for her mother any day.

She didn't need it anyway.

She didn't have no friends. No boyfriend. No one at all to comfort her during her worst times. No one at all to have fun times with. No one at all to have sleepovers.

No One At All.

So why live? You may ask?

Living: alive.

Living, wasn't in Sofia's dictionary.
She felt like she didn't deserve to live.
She felt like life wasn't worth living for.
All life ever gave her was pain and loneliness.

God gave you a person out there.

You just have to find them.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮.

But did she have her 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 out there?

🝮

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝑨𝑲𝑨 "𝐃𝐃".

     𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 was your average popular boy. He was the social butterfly. He was the 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭.

He'd fit in with everyone. He was outgoing, energetic, always joking around. Having fun. He loves being that friend you can go to anytime you'd want to, even if he's busy, he'll drop everything to listen to you.

He may seem like a nice guy, but he's had his days. Girls isn't his way to have fun. He wants someone to lead through it all. Have someone to connect to, appreciate him like he appreciates them. Not some smooch who only wants him for his dick.

He had girlfriends before but none he felt connected with. All they wanted was to get in his pants. He didn't want that at all because he felt like an object these girls see him as.

He's never in his life stuck himself in any girl before. Sure he's had handjobs and kisses but fuck? Never.

He lived for something rather than just sex and popularity.

So why live? You may ask?

Living: alive.

Living, was in dd's dictionary. dd thought living brings you the experience and joy of it all. Even if there's bad days, god made you live for a reason. He gave you life so why not live it? Live for your fallen ones, live for the ones who couldn't live forever. Live for you.

God gave you someone out there.

you just have to find your person.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮.

But did he have his 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 out there?

🝮

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 had always pay attention to her surroundings, she was observant. she knows all the people around her. But they don't exactly know her.

They only know the 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.

Sofia always seen dd in the halls, she has some classes with him as well. She knows he's a rapper, and in a gang. Sometimes she would catch herself worrying for the boy...

But did he notice her? Not once. But did she notice him? All the time.

But what she didn't know was dd did notice her, he just thought she didn't want to be bothered because her head is always in her books or she has her headphones in...reading her books.

He always thought she was and is beautiful. Her eyes, her beautiful dark brown hair. Her style. Her facial features. The little expressions she makes when she's reading her book. As if there's something important going on in it. He wanted to know it all. But, did he ever once go up to her? No.

For some reason dd felt nervous to go up to her. Did he know why? No. Did it bother him? Yes. Would he ever interact with her ? Maybe..

This all changes when dd and Sofia have seating arrangements in their English class for the beginning of their junior year. That seating was coincidentally right next to each other.

Was god telling them something?

Will dd build up the courage to finally talk to her?

Will Sofia finally build up the courage to socialize?

Was he her way of life?

Was she his connection?

Continue reading 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 to find out.

- 𝑳 ✩

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄, hey 😗 how ya liking the background/plot?

This might be my favorite book I'm ever writing.

IM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK.
IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE IT!

I really love Sofia 🤭 she reminds me of myself, I'm shy asf in real life, ya may not see it on here but just know I'm not that social 😭

Also, this book will have random ass updates because I have 2 other books out and I need to focus on those too but just know if I take long to update just know I'm busy or I'm writing the other books!

Thoughts on..

𝒅𝒅..

𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒂..

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!!
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆:

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒/𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀
𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘

༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 33 10
she's an unpopular, geeky introvert who will go to the ends of the earth for this boy. he's the most known guy in the whole town of the world that's...
9.2K 795 21
#1 in introvert 2024 A girl who remains nonchalant to others because she just doesn't want to involve with others. Find out how fate plays an import...
139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
658 36 6
You found out that your best friend had a crush on the most popular tsundere guy at school who gave total delinquent vibes. However, being the kind f...