Partners in M.O.N. (Kagari x...

By JaeZInsane

Kagari in Monster Musume More

Bio: M.O.N Agent Sanashi
Chapter 1: Agent Sanashi and Ms. Smith
Chapter 3: The Day Off
Chapter 4: Love Partners πŸ‹
Chapter 5: Back to Work, A New Movement
Kagari's Character Set
Chapter 6: Home on a Full Moon
Chapter 7: Date with Kuroko

Chapter 2: Just Another Day On The Job

1.6K 59 7
By JaeZInsane

M.O.N. Headquarters

After leaving Kimihito's house and talking with their boss at headquarters, Kagari and his partner Kuroko Smith were now in their shared office. Kagari was finishing paperwork at his desk and after he was done, he got up to see Kuroko sleeping at her desk.

Her desk was littered with unorganized papers everywhere along with her empty coffee cup rolling around and there she was, sleeping like a baby.

Kagari: Aww, she's sleeping.

In response, Kagari grabbed a stack of papers and he was about to smack them down on her desk to wake her up but stopped and sighed.

Kagari: *Sighs*

He placed a hand on her shoulder.

Kagari: (You're really lucky that I care about you, Kuroko. I'll do her paperwork. It's pretty much the same as mine anyway.....)

Later, Kuroko woke up at her desk to see her entire cubicle was completely cleaned and organized.

Kuroko: Huh?

Kagari: Hey, sleeping beauty.

Kuroko turned around and saw Kagari was at the counter by the coffee machine making a cup.

Kagari: Whenever we have work You're ready to go to sleep but whenever coffees out, you're wide awake. You've been a sleep for a good 2 hours by the way.

Kagari handed her a mug.

Kagari: Here, it's instant. You're favorite. I made it myself since you don't like the stuff the police makes.

Kuroko: Hey dear, did you clean my cubicle while I was sleeping?

Kagari: Yeah, I had nothing else to do since Kimihito hasn't called with any complaints yet. And don't worry, I did your paperwork so the boss doesn't have to yell at you......again.

Kuroko: Awww.

Kuroko: You really do care about me.

Kagari: Yes, but you should at least try and get the work done yourself, you know.

Kuroko: I know, I know.....

Kuroko lays her head on Kagari's should and rubs her finger on his chest.

Kuroko: Don't worry, I'll make it up to you when we get off work.

Kagari: Yeah, Yeah. Come on now, we discussed that we wouldn't be doing this a work.

Kuroko: Come on, sweetie. It's just us in here.

Kagari: The last thing I need is for the entire force to know that we're a thing. I'm already annoyed with all of the rumors going around as it is.

Kuroko: One kiss. Please....

Kagari: Fine. A quick one.

Kuroko wrapped her arms around Kagari's neck and locked lips with him for a few seconds before separating.

Kuroko: Love you.

Kagari: Love you too, Kuroko.

Suddenly both Kagari's and Kuroko's phones began to vibrate.

Kagari: What the hell?

Kagari pulled out his phone and received a notification. He was shocked when he read the notification he almost dropped his mug.

Kagari: You've got to be kidding me.

Kuroko: We just received a report that a human and a demi-human just checked into to a love hotel in the northern side of the city.

Kagari cracked his knuckles

Kagari: Alright, gather the troops....

Kagari: We're going in.

(Timeskip)

Kagari, Kuroko, and a group of security service professionals were in a large vehicle driving towards the hotel.

Kagari: Listen up because I'm only going to say this once. When we get inside, the demi-human is to be secured and the human is to be detained immediately. If they resist, you may use your tranquilizers. We'll be arriving in 5 minutes. I want all of you prepared before we arrive.

Love Hotel

5 minutes later, they arrived at the love hotel. The soldiers burst out of the vehicle and barged through the doors, scaring the employees and the customers.

Kagari: We are Inter Species Exchange Security Service. There has been a report of a Lamia being spotted in this area for lewd activities. Direct us to their room so they may be dealt with accordingly.

Manager: R-Room 364!!

Kagari: You heard him, Go! Go! Go!

As they were given the directions, Kagari and the team were now standing outside of the room.

Kagari: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO!!!!

The officers set charges on the door and when they received the order, the charges were detonated and the room was now accessible. Kagari, Kuroko, and the squad stepped in with guns drawn.

Kagari: Freeze! Hands where we can see them!

Kuroko: Inter Species Exchange Security Service! We got reports that someone brought a Lamia here for lewd activities! In accordance with the interspecies exchange bill---

Kagari: Wait, is that....

Kagari saw that it was Kimihito and his house guest, Miia.

Kuroko: Wait is that you, darling?!

Kimihito: Ms. Smith! Mr. Sanashi! How'd you find us?!

Kagari: You should know better than to underestimate the government's ability to track it's citizens down.

Kuroko: Well, that and you're trending right now.

(Timeskip)

Kagari, Kuroko, Kimihito, and Miia were now walking out into the hotel lobby when they saw two people looking at them.

One of them was around the same height as Kimihito Kurusu though having an older face thus most likely putting him around his mid-twenties with light colored hair and a stubble. He's noted to wear baggy jeans and cargo jackets and has occasionally been seen with sunglasses, and has a ring necklace around his neck.

The other was a woman with a wide forehead and obscene amounts of makeup, and false eyelashes. She wears large amounts of jewelry, wearing two hoop earrings, two bead necklaces and a leather jacket.

They were the stereotypical Racist Couple.

Racist 1: Hey! Looks like our buddy here came to score with his pet snake!

Racist 2: That's totally gross! Hahahaha!!

Kuroko: That's enough out of you two!

Miia can be seen twitching her eyebrows in anger as she balled up her fists and was about to smack them with her tail.

But before she could do that, Kagari and Kimihito both ran towards the Racist Couple, balled up their fists, and punched the Racist man in the face at the same time, sending them crashing into the glass door.

Kimihito: Guess I...uh, overdid it....

Kagari: I don't think so. That was an excellent punch.

(Timeskip)

Kimihito's House

It was now nighttime at Kimihito's house as Kuroko was now bandaging Kimihito's sprained hand.

Kimihito: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Kuroko: Oh man up, you'll live. You just sprained it a little, that's all.

Kagari: Just give it a day or two, it'll be fine.

Kimihito: Thank you. So, what about them?

Kuroko: Don't worry, we were able to settle the case out of court so you shouldn't get into trouble.

Kagari: By the way, what happened to your face?

Kimihito: I fell and scraped it!

Kuroko: There's a good boy. Well then, have a goodnight.

Kagari: Kimihito.

Kimihito: Yes.

Kagari: The only reason you were in that hotel was so that Miia wouldn't attack that couple and get herself deported. You made the right choice, so I'll let this side today.

Kimihito: Phew, thank you.

Kagari: However....

Kagari: Do not let me catch you near any love hotels with your guests again. Are we clear?

Kimihito: Yeah! Yeah! Crystal Clear!

Kagari: Good, now have a goodnight.

(Timeskip)

Kagari and Kuroko were now in their car driving back home.

Kagari: That could have gone badly if we didn't realize it was just Kimihito and not someone else.

Kuroko: And with that done, there will be no more paperwork to fill out.

Kagari: I'm guessing that was the best thing from your perspective.

Kagari pulls into the driveway of his and Kuroko's home.

Kagari and Kuroko's House

Once they arrived home, Kagari prepared dinner as Kuroko took her night bath. After eating dinner and bathing, Kagari sitting in bed in their shared bedroom as he heard footsteps approaching him. He looked up and saw it was Kuroko who was wearing her sexy night outfit.

Kuroko: You like what you see, dear. I promised I'd make it up to you. I'm a woman of my word after all....

Kagari: Heh, only when it benefits you.

Kuroko: Oh, just shut up and kiss me already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 410 7
The week is over, so I'm finally uploaded all 7 parts onto here as one! I hope you enjoy! Day one: Casual - Stupid Kaede Day two: Coffee Shop - A cup...
1K 57 6
covered in scrapes and bruises, she seeks death. girlgrief Β© 2023 denji, chainsaw man
20 0 9
"YOU'RE A GIRL?!" When a girl assassin on her own joins an assassin squad with only males. ----------- I don't own any characters only Y/N!! Please...
195K 4K 54
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € π—¨π—‘π—›π™„π—‘π—š...