YOU WAITED( PUBLISHED)

By jolante424

He stood in front of me, held my face between his hands and stared down at me. I waited, once again, I did. F... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
PLOT TWIST.
PUBLISHED.
BOOK TRAILER....

A MEMORY WITH YOU WAITED.

4.5K 39 13
By jolante424

YOU WAITED, has done more than simply be a book on Wattpad. It has a very special place in my heart, much like all the other stories I have written. The most rewarding part of the whole journey, with presenting this story to you guys, is learning that this story, has touched your hearts too.

I have been touched each time, someone has shared their love for this book and honestly, it has motivated me to share more stories with everyone.

Going through the journey of You Waited, I have learnt that there are favourite quotes or moments, that you have taken with you.

Lets share down below those moments or a quote, in celebration of YOU WAITED, being on its way to be published.

✏️📃💕💕💕😁😁😁💛💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
933K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.2M 57.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...