SERAPHIC

Par namjindimension

Kim seokjin helped his younger brother to marry the love of his life, what he didn't expect to stand in the R... Plus

prologue
New beginning
character intro
Surprise for The Dear Husband
Who are you?
MY PRETTY FLOWER
The two horizon of sky..
The prisonor of you
welcome home, love?
you and me
US
the aesthetic of seraphic
My salvation
The out cast
Demons and the wolf
MIRACLES AND TRAGEDIES
love conquers all.
SCARS

once the stranger, now the lover?

645 38 1
Par namjindimension

Everyone has dreams or fantasies which they want to happen. The illusion created by our mind for future. Love is one of them, a psychology or scared? A magic or mirage? Nobody knows, but even the cruelest and coldest heart wants and needs love;no matter how anyone portrays themselves. From Cinderella to the beast, every one needs the love against the odds, against everyone and human mind was weak for this one word, Love.

These thought were running in his mind, when he was swirling the tea in his pot. His father and general were engaged in a conversation, which didn't interest him. He was feeling like a stranger in his own house. He looked at his father, who was talking with a smile on his face with the alpha. The hatred he was feeling for his father was overwhelming him. Yup, he tried to understand his father, but after all he was still the child.

"Excuse me" He said and leave the room, not even waiting for the answer.

Son hi tried to follow him, but he dismissed her. She sighed at the attitude of the omega. His friend was once again on his isolation spree.

The omega took a deep breath filling his lungs with the familiar scent of his embrace. Paradise. It was his paradise. Passing by his bedroom, he slides the wooden door open and the warmness of the place greeted him. The book shelves which were stacked touching the roof. His finished painting were hung on the walls and some fresh and new canvases were there, lined up with the painting vessels and brushes.

He opened all the door, the sapphire with the air bathed the whole room and seokjin lays on the floor, he closed his eyes, bringing his one arm under his hand supporting his head and one resting upon his belly.
" Who said loneliness is a curse, it's a blessing " He thought as the cold air kissed his skin.

His eyes fall upon the moon outside,who was engulfed by the dark he raised his hands towards it " I am tired". He says and closed his eyes, escaping the thoughts running in his head.

The general could notice how the omega was lost in his thoughts, any newly wed omega would be happy visiting his parental house, but not his omega. The silence in his eyes was so sad as he observed his features. Even when he was in the presence of prime minister. He knew Han bin was not so happy when seokjin was presented in the court, nonetheless he thought that any parent would be angry of his child, if they pull any stunt without realising the consequences of his actions. But the situation was really different. Seokjin and Hanbin were strangers. He concluded.

For few minutes, when the omega would stare at him with those sad eyes. He wish he could take the sadness from them. His omega was bold, daring and a strong willed person. But he was not happy, there were no joy in his eyes. When the omega excused himself, he wants to take seokjin from here, from this place as soon as possible.

Namjoon was lost in these thoughts when he entered the Omega's chamber more like a seperate small cottage from the main mansion. Though, it was more beautiful.
" He prefers to be alone" Shin hye told him, he remembered. More like his life style the omega was seperated from his family and alone. His inner voice sad.

When the alpha entered the chambers, he met with the dead silence of the room. From the corner of his eyes, he looked in the corner. A smile danced in his lips as he recall the memory.

Namjoon saw a door was ajar open and only the moon light could be seen. He slides the door a little bit, and the air was knocked off from his lungs. There he was, the omega, his omega. His frame engulfed by the moonlight and air. Small puffs of Air escaping from those plump lips, as his chest heaving up and down. The silver anklets on Omega's ankles were shining due to sapphire. He was looking ethereal. " Angel" He thought.

When the omega curled his toes under the layer of hanfu. He must be cold, the alpha thought. Namjoon kneeled beside him as he was about to pick up the omega. "Will never dare to touch me, other wise I will cut your thingy and feed it to the pigs." The warning rang in his head.

Namjoon couldn't do that, he was not going to cross the line. So he grabbed the pillows and duvet from the bedroom. He covered the omega and just slowly put the pillows replacing the omega's arm. "He will get the cramps at this rate" The alpha thought.

Namjoon sit at the safe distance from the omega, his eyes roamed around the room. He looked at the room the paintings on the wall, the books, the half finished canvas and new which were tucked in the corner.
The general leaned his head against the wall as he looked at the omega. The dragon eyes drinking the scene in front of him. It was the longest and most beautiful night of the alpha's life.

Seokjin's slumber broke hearing the constant knocks on the door. That voice irritated his ears. He gritted his teeth, his nose flaring. " God dammit " He cursed. He fisted the duvet in his palms, his knuckles turning white. Wait a minute, he didn't sleep with the duvet on. It must be sonhi. He thought.

He shakes his head and literally shouted " Come in".

Son hwi entered with his dress and jewelry and the paste of salt and soda for omega.

" Morning " She chirped.

Seokjin raised his brows at the excited girl and glare at the girl who was on her toes, giving seokjin the idea she was jumping.

" What's so good in this morning " He asked.

"Well, we are leaving" She told the news.

" Weren't we supposed to be here until  lunch? " He asked.

" The general will have a important meeting, so we are leaving early " She informed.

" That's it? " He knew the girl was hiding something.

Son hwi shaked her head and batted his eyes at the omega. Seokjin rolled his eyes at the female alpha.

" Bitch you look ugly " He said and took the bowl of paste going to bathroom.

" I will forgive you today " He heard as he closed the door behind him.

The news was indeed a good news. He
couldn't help but smile" Finally a good  news" He thought.

" Namjoon-shi" Han bin called the young alpha.

"Seokjin is a child, he is brave, courageous but his emotions got the best of him. It's his strength as well as weakness and as a result he does the things without thinking about the consequences. He is really rebellious. I want you to give him the right direction. You will be not only his alpha, but his best friend, his teacher, his mentor and all as well as his lover. You have to play those roles and vice versa. I hope I will not regret my son giving you" He said looking into the Young alpha's eyes.

" Yes, sir" Namjoon bowed and felt how Han bin squeezed his shoulder.

" Call me father " He said in a somewhat soft tone and patted Namjoon's head.

The first time in his life, the Young general was silent. Misunderstood, yup that was hanbin. In this moment, he was nowhere near the power hungry man but simply a father, who loved his son.

"Greetings, my Lord" A servant came and bowed.

" The preparations are done. " He informed.

" Very well, ask jin if he is ready " Han bin said.

" Shall we? " He asked the alpha beside him.

Namjoon nodded, perplexing the words of han bin. He looked at the thread on his wrist. The omega was his half now, the realisation was settling in his mind. Nonetheless there were not the fear of unknown and neither the question, a feeling replacing those, calming him. He doesn't know the name, nor he knew how to express it but he liked it.

Seokjin saw his father and the alpha indulge in a conversation, more like the alpha was nodding whatever his father said. The omega narrowed his eyes at that. " What they talk about so much" He thought.

"Greetings, my Lord" Son hwi greeted the Lord of the house and nudge seokjin to bow as well, which he compiles.

"Ah, you are ready? " Hanbin asked the young lady.

Seokjin felt a pair of eyes staring at him, so he raised his head towards the source finding the alpha was ogling at him and as their eyes met, they both looked away. The tips of seokjin's ears turning red.

Seokjin saw a palm extended towards him.

" May I? " The voice asked, and he knew that voice. " Appa"

Seokjin nodded meekly and put the palm on his father's hand as the prime minister helped him entering the carriage. Han bin cupped seokjin's face and kisses his forehead.

" Take care, sweet heart. Appa will miss you " Han bin said and closed the door of carriage.

Seokjin looked at the close door and put the palm on it. A sob escaped his lips as the tears streamed down his cheeks. He put the palm on his lips, gulping down any voice escaping his throat.

" Miss you too, Appa " He wants to say and wants to hide himself in Appa's embrace. He wants to stay here.

Han bin looked as the carriage vanished from his eyes. He blinked the few tears. It's really hard of being strong, and being a alpha. But he knew the young alpha was a perfect match for his son. His only son was in right hands. He looked at the sky, praying for their well being. He joined his wrists behind his back resting them feeling the old red thread on his wrist.

Some wounds never heal.....

================================
A/n : what you think about Han bin?

The journey begins here....

Hint: the alpha has something under his 🤫🤫🤫.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

78.8K 5.8K 38
[ Omegaverse AU ] Despite being a prince, he can't even decide... Just because he is Omega... Omega's are known as weak... For years, they are living...
5.4K 271 53
ဒီမှာရှိနေမယ့်စာမျက်နှာလေးတွေမှာကောင်မလေးတစ်ယောက်က သူရရှိပိုင်ဆိုင်ထားတဲ့ချိုမြိန်ခြင်းလေးနဲ့ပတ်သက်ပြီး နေ့ရက်တိုင်းမှာခံစားနေရတဲ့ခံစားချက်တစ်ချို့ကိ...
397K 14.9K 57
Kim Namjoon is an alpha who is the CEO of the top company of the country 'Mono'. Kim Seokjin is an omega who is a kindergarten teacher. What happen...
39.1K 1.4K 23
I dedicate this story to every Whovian out there that ships TenRose or TenPetals, whatever you want to call it. Hope you like it! (Cover art is not m...