The Hots (mxm)

Od ani_dn

This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not fig... Více

1. Ice Flower (Alec)
2. The Hots (Alec)
3. Boy Toy (Alec)
4. Cherry Jam (Alec)
5. Surprise Me (Alec)
6. One Thousand Euro (Alec)
7. Tomatoes, Eggs and Mozzarella (Alec)
8. Frozen Ravioli (Alec)
9. Marinara Sauce (Sam)
10. A Bottom or a Top (Sam)
11. Sweet Peppercorn (Sam)
12. Get out! (Sam)
13. Babe (Sam)
14. Norma by Bellini (Sam)
15. A little Distraction (Sam)
16. The Taste of Greece (Sam)
17. I'm Ugly (Sam)
18. Show me! (Alec)
19. The Monster Is Sleeping (Alec)
20. Red Velvet (Alec)
21. T-bone Steaks (Alec)
22. Optimus Prime (Sam)
23. Welcome to Wild Berry Valley (Sam)
24. Oh, My Cute Angel! (Sam)
25. The Theory of Evolution (Sam)
26. Step into My Office (Sam)
27. The Last Straw (Sam)
28. It's All Your Fault (Sam)
29. Mr. Hot (Alec)
30. I'll Do It! (Alec)
31. Tag, You're It! (Alec)
32. Adore You (Alec)
33. The Forbidden Fruit (Alec)
34. Scars (Alec)
35. Seeing Red (Sam)
36. The Enemy in The Dark (Sam)
37. Truth or Dare (Sam)
38. The Hummingbird (Sam)
39. Tom & Huckleberry (Sam)*
40. A Tiny Issue (Sam)
41. Impatient and Reluctant (Sam)
42. Lost in Space (Sam)
43. Just Kidding (Alec)
44. The Punishment (Alec)
45. Captain on Bridge (Sam)
46. Eye for an Eye! (Alec)
47. Marshmallow and Cup Cakes (Sam)
48. A Muddy Affair (Sam)
49. My My My! (Sam)
50. Peace, Bro! (Alec)
51. Unbearably Hot (Sam)
52. The Miracles of a Good Spanking (Sam)
53. I'll Cook Some Pasta (Sam)
54. Lucky Me! (Sam)
55. City Boy (Sam)
56. Peppercorn Strikes Back (Sam)
57. Rock Stars and Old Friends (Alec)
58. I'm a Bad Ass (Alec)
59. Cheers! (Alec)
60. I Challenge You! (Alec)
61. Cream (Alec)
62. Bad Boys Stick Together (Sam)
63. A Low Blow (Sam)
64. That's Exactly Why (Alec)
65. All or nothing (Alec)
66. The Winner (Sam)
67. Pwetty Pwease! (Sam)
68. The Prince and The Cavalier (Alec)
69. The Jealous Monster (Alec)
70. Out of The Blue (Alec)
71. No Mercy (Sam)
72. Cute, Sweet, Innocent (Sam)
73. The Best Spice (Sam)
74. Hot ↗ Hotter ↗ On Fire🔥(Alec)
75. Yin and Yang (Sam)
77. Best Friends (Alec)
78. Flavor Explosion (Alec)
79. Here's to The Happy Endings🥂(Author)
Covers The Hots

76. Finally (Alec)

7.4K 320 22
Od ani_dn

   [xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please note that the chapter contains explicit scenes. You can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   "Alec, you feel so damn good." Sam gently pushes my legs up until my knees are drawn to my chest and then pulls them apart as wide as I can take. "Are you comfortable, babe? Is this alright? Tell me if something is bothering you."

   I have never been so exposed and would rather die than imagine myself in such a position only a couple of weeks ago. But everything is different now. The truth is I am not in the least as mortified as I thought I would be. This feels fabulous, and contrary to my expectations, it hurts just a little bit. It is not even real pain, but rather internal tension and stretching to the extreme. My body seems to be at the limit of its physical capabilities. My senses are overloaded. I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that I am making love to Sam. It is difficult to comprehend how we are both completely naked, and he has touched every single part of my body in every possible way. I will never cease to be amazed at how beautiful every movement we make together actually is. I see nothing wrong, or scary, or embarrassing about it. He and I together are simply perfection. However, all this is insignificant compared to the boundless excitement and pleasure of having Sam only for me and sensing every inch of his burning hardness so deep that I can barely breathe. He is mine. Finally.

   "Nothing is bothering me. I love to feel you inside me." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer for a kiss. But one can never be too cautious, so I sheepishly mumble, "Are we sure nothing is getting... umm... you know... ripped apart?

   Sam gives me an amused look and bursts into laughter.

   "Aaah... Oh, my God! Don't laugh! Don't laugh!" I yell as the shaking of his body transfers directly to his cock. Every twitch ignites a fire in my very core. I grip his forearms in an attempt to make him stop... or force him to start rolling his hips. I don't even know anymore. I can certainly use a few more minutes to recover from the mind-blowing orgasm, which still makes my muscles quiver and throb. But there is also this all-consuming need that cannot be stopped and makes me want more.

   "Sorry!" He bites his lip to calm himself, still grinning at me. "The things you say sometimes... and you always choose the most awkward moments... I love this too much. You're gonna be fine, Peppercorn. No damages are expected. We'll start very slowly. You'll set the pace. Just talk to me. You're doing great, babe."

   He reaches over my head to take a bottle of lube and glances at me expectantly.

   "I am ready," I faintly mutter.

   "Yeah? I can see the enthusiasm. Don't gaze at me as if I am about to do something outrageous. I could, but I won't. Not this time." Sam pecks my lips and brushes away the damp hair stuck to my sweaty forehead. "Well, the only possible direction is out at this point. Breathe!"

   "I... I am... Aaah... Oh, God!" I gasp at the intensity of all the sensations that come with him pulling slowly out of me. "I'm breathing. Sam... Mhm..."

   "No, you're not. I want to see you take a really deep breath. That's right." He squeezes out a generous amount of lube on both of us and begins to spread it with his fingertips. Everywhere. I whimper at the gentle touches all over the place where our bodies join. 

   I don't think there is another one of my defenses for him to overcome yet. I have surrendered. All the walls are demolished. I am in the open, free and ready to explore this new world with Sam by my side. He can do to me whatever he wants and I will thank him for that, and will probably ask him to do it again. I am head over heels in love with my boyfriend.

   The cold liquid on my burning skin only adds to the amazing experience. Literally everything turns me on in this fevered state, especially Sam's expression. My man is insanely hot and quite intimidating, with his big muscles and all the tattoos, while towering over me. But he is also kind of cute and very attentive, so focused on doing everything right for me that the tip of his tongue is sticking out between his teeth. I giggle. 

   Sam peeks at my face and smirks. "Enjoying yourself? Glad to see you're not worried about your gorgeous ass anymore. All is nice and slippery. Time to move. Exhaaale... Slooowly...Good! Now, inhaaaale... and I'm pushing back in."

   "I'm going to die," I mewl. 

   "No, you're not." He slides almost all the way in, watching closely my reactions. The pressure on my inner walls is crazy. His glans hits directly on my sweet spot. I yelp in surprise. The jolt of pleasure is like a lightning bolt, instantly electrifying every nerve ending along my spine. It is so devastating that I fear I won't be able to bear it, so I try to press my legs back together and turn to the side. Sam instantly pins my wrists above my head. "You can take me, babe. This is me. Keep breathing as deeply as you can and don't tense up. Look into my eyes."

   "Fuuuck!" I scream when he starts thrusting, gradually increasing the pace. I clutch the sheets in my fists. My eyes roll back.

   "No, no, no!" He grips my chin and slows down. "Eyes on me, Peppercorn. Right here. That's it. I need you to tell me if it is too much and how you like it."

   "Harder," I moan.

   "Brave," he says huskily. "Are you sure?"

   Sam's hair is wet. Beads of sweat are dripping from his tousled fringe down my collarbones and slide into the pit between them. His face is flushed. His emerald eyes are dark with desire. I realize how much effort he must be putting into holding back. I do not want him to. I need his unbridled passion as I myself am on the verge of losing control.

   "I am sure." I wrap my legs around his waist and dig my heels in the small of his back, pulling him closer. "Sam, please! Harder!"

    "Sweet Lord!" he growls, gripping my thighs. "If this doesn't kill me, I'll be invincible. Enough foreplay, lover boy. You better hold on tight."

   The powerful thrusts that follow almost knock me unconscious. My legs start shaking. I grab his shoulders and arch my back to take him even deeper. My whimpers are desperate. I want to scream, but I can't get enough air. He is tireless. The man knows how to sway his hips. Our bodies are so entwined that I can't tell where mine ends and his begins. The slapping of wet skin, Sam's groans and his restless lips, devouring mine make my head spin. I am burning from inside out. The pleasure comes in never ending, hot waves, flooding my body, flowing like thick honey through my veins and making my blood boil. 

   "Fuck! I won't last long," Sam moans in my ear. He shoves his arm under my back. "Come here, babe. I want to see you."

   Before I can comprehend what he means, he rolls us over and lies on his back with me on top of him. His cock goes deeper, even though I didn't think it was possible. The unimaginable explosion of sensations makes me scream and mercilessly scratch his chest. The red marks merge with his tattoos. It is so hot that I do not even feel guilty. My hips rock back and forth and every movement brings me closer to the edge.

   "Aaah! You, little savage!" Sam yelps and slaps my butt. 

   "Again!" I whine, shoving two fingers in his mouth. He sucks them eagerly and smacks me harder. I am almost there. His big palm on my ass is the most erotic thing ever. I urge him, "One more time!"

   My boyfriend obliges and the next second I am shooting off all over his abs. The climax is powerful and leaves me shaking and breathless. It gets even stronger when Sam elicits a throaty, deep moan as his hot cum fills me up to the brim. I slam on his heaving chest barely alive. His heart is racing and so is mine. We press into each other, unable to utter a word.

   "How do you feel?" he finally whispers, burying his fingers in my hair. "On a scale of one to ten."

   "One thousand," I answer confidently. "But I have a question. I read about something and was just wondering..."

   "Really?" Sam curiously raises his head to look at me. "What question can be so important at this precise moment?"

   "Umm..." I hesitate. He kisses my forehead to encourage me, so I go on. "Is this... I mean, what we did... Is it what they call a 'cream pie'?"

   "Oh, Alec!" Sam bursts into boisterous laughter. "You can bet on that."

______________________________

Photo by fineshine from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 76!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

What do you think comes next for Alec and Sam?

Are we going to meet Victor again?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2M 80.5K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
4.9M 144K 186
#10 - mxm | May 3, 2021 #67 - romance | May 25, 2021 #11 - doctor | June 2, 2021 #11 - doctors | June 2, 2021 #1 - friends | June 3, 2021 #1 - friend...
274K 11.5K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
1.1M 48.1K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...