This Time Around

Від miriotamakinejire

Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The peop... Більше

Chapter 1; Saving the lost
Chapter 2; Brought back.
Chapter 3; Another Chance.
Chapter 4; To the Academy, Again.
Chapter 5; Chapter 5
Chapter 6; Nope
Chapter 7; Physically 7 Mentally 27.
Chapter 8; Am I right, or am I right?
Chapter 9; Who Killed It?
Chapter 10; Long Time, No See.
Chapter 12; First Priority Who?
Chapter 13; Clownfish is Found.
Chapter 14; Godaime Hokage.
Chapter 15; Da Savior.
Chapter 16; Poor Shizune.
Chapter 17; The Thin Line between Hate and Love.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19; History
Chapter 20: Good to be Back.
Chapter 21; Orochimaru
Chapter 22; Akatsuki
Chapter 23; Dine-in With the Uchiha's.
Chapter 24; Zetsu (I)
Chapter 25: Zetsu (II)
Chapter 26; Our Spy is Our Spy
Chapter 27; The Invite
Chapter 28; Yare Yare.

Chapter 11; Old team Seven Reassembles.

2.8K 98 17
Від miriotamakinejire

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! 

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

______________

"Leave it to the snake to make a grand entry in the village he is supposed to be rogue in," Jiraiya apprised.

"Not surprised," Naruto commented.

Sasuke stared at his former sensei with an unreadable expression.

Two powerful anbu troops had dropped by, leaving one amused Orochimaru in Hokage's office.

"Orochimaru," Hiruzen stared.

The atmosphere was becoming more awkward by the second.

Jiraiya having enough of it decides to break the ice.

"Orochimaru, what were you doing all these years?" Jiraiya questioned.

"I have begun my research on immortality," Orochimaru informed.

"Why do you wish for immortality?" Hiruzen asked abruptly. 

Truth be told, Hiruzen considered himself to be the reason Orochimaru went rogue. He should have noticed the feelings Orochimaru had held for him; or, as Inu would say, looked underneath the underneath.

"I want to learn all the jutsus that have ever existed and all that will ever exist. And, for doing that, I need to have a long time. Hence, I wish for immortality," Orochimaru explained carefully.

These were the words of his self when he was young and a madman. But you know what they say; shinobi don't fear a man with a straight head, they fear a madman; a man with a few screws loose.

"How many people have you netted into your experiments till yet?" Sasuke asked.

"100 or so, will be willing to join Konoha. They are very good in fights and nothing very major has changed in their DNA." Orochimaru informed.

"Tomorrow, I will make an announcement of the Snake sanin returning back to the village," Hiruzen said.

"I hope I can trust you on this one," Hiruzen said to the two young boys.

"What about Tsunade-hime?" Orochimaru asked.

Just then, a knock resounded in the office.

"Hokage-sama, I am terribly sorry for disturbing you at the time when specifically told me not to, but something important just came up. Or more specifically, someone important turned up.

"Tsuna-hime is back," Jiraiya said grinning, "The old team 7 assembles."

____________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

450K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
184K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
56.6K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...