Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

25: The End (Part 2)

358 9 3
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Narrator's POV

Victoria takes a step towards Max and he took a fearful one back. She grinned maliciously at the fear she has instilled into her tormentor. Although she can't exactly kill him herself, she's sure gonna have fun slugging him to a pulp.

He shook his head and growled, charging at her. He rose his fist and attempted to land a punch on the unmoving red head but his hand and body literally went right through her, causing him to stumble forward a bit with the force and momentum of the punch.

He turned around in confusion, thinking that she had disappeared just as he was going to hit her but he still saw her standing there with that evil grin. Then he realized.

She's a ghost.

Meaning she doesn't have a physical body.

"Oh, you silly girl" he mocked, "How do you plan on beating me, if you can't even touch me! I don't even know why I was worried." He sneered

She just grinned wider "Who said I couldn't touch you?" He just looked at her like she was the equivalent of gum under his shoe, a proud smirk on his face.

His momentary triumph was short lived, because in the blink of an eye she was in front of him and landed a right hook across his jaw and sending him flying back at the unexpected impact.

Oohhhhh... Damn, that's... that's gotta hurt soo bad.

But the most important question is- do we care? In case if you did know, the answer to that is no.

He landed on the floor a few feet back. He groaned and rubbed his quickly bruising jaw which he was sure had a fraction. He stood up again and tried to look intimidating but in reality he was terrified at the fact that this might in fact be his end.

How the hell am I supposed to beat her if I can't attack, damnit! He thought frustrated.

Victoria could see the evident fear on his face, her crazy grin so wide it could put the Joker to shame,"What's wrong Alpha? Are you scared." She asked innocently.

"The hell I am" he growled, "Why would I be scared of a pathetic piece of shit like you!"

If she were still alive with a beating heart, his words would have stung, but now they mean nothing to her, for they are no longer connected.

"Then why don't you come and fight me like a man! Or are you too much of a pussy boy to face such a weak and pathetic she wolf like me" Her mocking words seemed to bruise his over blown ego because as soon as those words left her mouth, he growled ferociously and charged at her again with his claws elongated and ready to draw blood.

But it was futile.

He went right through her and as soon as his back was turned to her, Victoria whipped her still translucent body around and plunged her hand into his back and come out through his stomach then made herself solid again, impaling him creating an immediate wound.

Max screamed in pain and agony as she twisted her hand around roughly swiftly dragged her blood coated hand out. He fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood.

As sadistic as it may sound, Victoria was actually enjoying his pain. She felt a little pang of guilt but it immediately went away once she remembered what he did to her and this only made her anger flare.

She looked down at him and sneered at his face, "Can't get up, can you? Let me help with that."

She roughly pulled him up by his hair up to her level- although his was practically kneeling because or main character is a little, umm...

Short.

As if she heard me, Victoria glared viciously at the fourth wall.

Damnit! Why did I have to make her so scary.

Ahem, nothing to see here kids. Let's go back to the story and forget about whatever I said, yeah?

As I was saying, she roughly pulled him up by his hair up to her level, making him groan. "This is for taking me away from my family." She punched him in the face.

"This is for cheating on me." She kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, knocking all the air from his lungs and letting him drop to the floor in his blood.

"For all the torture you put me through." She stomped on the wound on his stomach and rubbed her boots on it. The pain was overwhelming him and he was getting weaker from the blood loss.

"Why aren't I healing, damnit?!" He queries in his mind, not realizing that the air within the dome of the force field was contaminated with concentrated wolfsbane.

Ah, revenge. He's getting a taste of his own medicine and I fell like it's a little too bitter for him

Plus, his wolf is vexing and has kinda ditched him, sooo... yeah, that too.

"P-Please don't do this, I-I am y-your m-mate." He screamed as a last resort to save himself.

She immediately took her boot off his wound as if he had burned her and sneered at him in disgust, "How dare you? How DARE you, call me your mate after EVERYTHING you have done?! You fucking son of a bitc-" She paused and took in a deep breath because she didn't want to insult his mother, "It doesn't matter, you'll soon be suffering in hell."

He coughed up blood and laughed, "You don't have the guts." He laughed even louder like the psychopath that he is.

She quickly brought out a silver knife and plunged it into his arm, "Try me."

He screamed in pain, the silver already starting to drain his life force. He mustered all his strength and looked up at her and smiled weakly, "I guess I'll see you in hell. You just committed murder."

"I think not"

She took the knife out his arm and handed it to Shawn who was wearing a radioactive suit- wait...

Where the hell did Shawn come from?! And how did he get that suit. I'm very sure he was in wolf form outside the force field just a second ago...

Whatever. I don't wanna know

So Shawn took the knife from her. She nodded her head towards Max and he understood. He walked towards Max and rose the knife above his head.

"I would have said I'm sorry, but you totally deserve this. Goodbye, I'll make sure to dump your body in the middle of the woods." Before Shawn stabbed him in the heart, Victoria bent down to his level until her lips were near his ear.

"Oh, and Max?" She said with a smirk as he glared at her in contempt,"I accept your rejection."

He groaned as he felt the pain flow through his body. Since she has not yet gone to the afterlife, the acceptance of the rejection still worked. And boy did it add insult to injury.

Karma.

And with that, Shawn plunged the blade hilt deep into Max's heart, letting his last moments be spent in agony as the silver won't kill him instantly. Just like what he did to Victoria.

Victoria came out of Maria's body, the said person looking around in confusion. The bitch saw Shawn standing next to Max's dead body and paled.

"What is going on? You! Shawn, how could you do this?! I'm going to put you behind bars for killing your beloved Alpha. He was loved by everyone, this pack is going to be lost without him. Wait, why is everyone fighting?! I'm your Luna damnit, I demand you stop fighting and expl-" Thankfully, her screeching was stopped as she fell to the ground lifeless, revealing a very annoyed looking Lucy standing with Maria's still beating heart in her hand.

"I never did like her." Lucy simply said, throwing her heart to the floor.

It is then that the trio realised that the fighting around them had stopped, the Resistance coming out victorious. Everyone else is dead except the children, those who weren't aware of what was happening, and those who simply surrendered.

"We did it guys. They're gone. We've freed the pack. Maximus is dead. We won" Victoria said looking around.

They won. They came back with a vengeance to eliminate rose who cut their life way too short too soon. And they served it cold.

. *. *. *.
In the court of judgement...

Max and Maria stood full of fear in the grey court like room with three very angry deities staring down at them.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourselves." Selene said coldly.

"W-we... Um," Max stuttered.

"C'mon Helios. I'm sure such a sexy and kind god like you wouldn't do something as cruel as sending me to hell?" Maria purred seductively, "If you let me go, we can have some celestial fun."

Helios scrunched his nose up in disgust, "Someone please send them down to Uncle Hades before I burn them myself."

"W-wait! What about them, you can't let them go scot free? They are out second halves, they could have stopped us at any time but chose to do nothing. They deserve punishment." Max screamed while pointing at their wolves who were just sitting down and watching them in amusement.

"Hey man, not cool." Marvin growled.

"Yeah. We warned you two, but did you listen? No! We're just a bunch of hairy fuzz balls that don't know anything. Now your decision is coming to bite you in your asses." Muffy huffed and turned her tail to them trying to flip them the bird.

"Maximus Dela Vega, you have committed many acts of murder, rejection of the mate bond, and multiple acts of blasphemy. Maria Knox, you are also guilty of the same crimes. So with the power vested in me as the moon goddess, I hereby condemn you both to suffer the rest of eternity in hell. Your wolves will go to heaven." Selene stated with finality.

"Sweet!" Marvin and Muffy said.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! PLEASE HAVE MERCY, I BEG YOU!!" The two perpetrators screamed as the ground opened up and they fell to the pits of hell.

It's over. He tyrant Alpha has finally been served. But at what cost?

/

\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\

A/N: The book is finally over!

I'm so so so happy. After six whole months, it's finally over. I really want to thank everyone of you who has taken time to read my amateur book and thanks to all those who have been with me from the very beginning.

I'm going to write an epilogue, just to close everything up, but if you don't want to stick around for that, it's ok cuz the book is officially over.

I'm also planning on writing another werewolf book during the next summer holidays, I'll let you guys know when I post it.

Again, thank you so much, it means so much to me.

Adios Bitchachos 👋🙋🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
3.2M 101K 42
Theirs series book #1 (Unedited) A thief who dresses like a man to be safe. Three brothers, half-werewolf and half-vampire, the strongest supernatur...
475 13 26
I renamed this. This is a Non Fanfic Version of this book. I just changed some names and that's about it and edited a little other than that it's the...
1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...