Reign Soma

Von seren_dipityyy

Reign: The fox spirit, known to be sly, cunning, and short-tempered. The one who baited the god into having t... Mehr

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Notice
Ch. 22

Ch. 9

903 22 0
Von seren_dipityyy

Reign drank a cup of coffee as she went through her patients charts. She didn't have any appointments on the list but she still felt like she could study more about them so she'd know more when they asked a question about doing or taking something for their body. She went through Hikaru's chart first and looked at what date she scheduled her next checkup to be which was in two weeks since she was getting closer and closer to having the baby. She was the only patient on Reign's list that actually needed to be checked up often.

As Reign was going through her charts, a knock came about her door. She looked up and saw that her maid was already at the door and opened it. It was Hatori dressed in his usual fashion she smiled and stood up and walked towards him as the maid shut the door and headed to the kitchen where Reign once was.

Hatori kissed her forehead gently before taking a look at her outfit. It was.. different from the usual to say the least.

"This isn't what you usually wear nor does it scream Japanese clothing. What is it?" he asked, still taking it in.

Reign put her hands on her hips. "It's a modern hanbok. Mom and father got it for me when they were in Korea. It's shorter and less puffier than the usual hanbok but I like it."

"What does the usual one look like?" he asked curiously.

"I think my mom has a few in her closet. I'll show you when we meet them formally. Anyways," she changed topics. "What are you here for?"

He stopped walking once he came to stand right in front of Reign. "Shigure called me and said that Tohru has a fever. I thought you'd want to come see her and perhaps treat her. Are you coming?"

Reign nodded. "Let's not make her wait. She is sick after all."

*

Reign checked Tohru's temperature and it was up just a bit more than the usual human body temperature. She pushed her hair back and used her stethoscope to check how her heart and lungs sounded when she breathed. Everything sounded well so she smiled at a worried Kisa.

"Everything's fine." she said which made Tohru relax. "Just take a nice rest today and see if you feel better within the next day or two. Hatori will give you a shot just to help everything."

Kisa gasped and held Tohru's hand as she looked at Reign. "But shots are painful though! Won't it hurt?"

Reign patted Kisa's head. "It won't hurt. Just a little pinch and that's all she'll feel."

Reign moved out of the way so Hatori could give the shot which he had to do with some distractions thanks to Momiji and Shigure. Once Hatori finished the shot, the two of them headed downstairs. Reign sat by Haru and Hatori sat next to Shigure. Kyo was in the kitchen making something but no one was particularly interested.

"When did she get sick?" Reign asked, moving her hair out of her face.

"I guess she was so stressed about making up her failed exams that she made herself sick." Shigure said, propping his chin on his finger.

Reign sighed. "Well it isn't a bad cold. Some rest, water, and food soothing to the throat will help."

"Why didn't you ask me if I was sick?" Haru interjected. "What if I was sick?"

Reign turned and ruffled his head. "But you're not."

He let out a groan before wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "But if I was?"

"But you're not."

"But if I was?" he continued pestering.

Reign clicked her tongue and flicked his forehead. "Enough. I'll go check on Tohru."

"We can leave in an hour or so." Hatori said suddenly. "That fine by you?"

The two of them looked at each other and Reign nodded. She walked around the table and began to head in the direction of the stairs. Reign felt a hand lightly rub her leg. She hid a smile and trudged up the stairs. Reign went into Tohru's room and saw her, Yuki, and Kisa sitting on the floor looking at some work. She walked in, shutting the door behind her and sat on the floor as well.

"You're here as well Reign?" Yuki asked, shuffling through a stack of papers.

She nodded. "Hatori told me he was coming over since Shigure called and I wanted to come."

"I wouldn't think you would after what happened last time. It was quite the scene." he teased.

Reign sighed and put her face in her palm. "Not my finest moment. I was just a bit upset."

"What happened that made Reign so upset?" Kisa piped up.

Reign lifted her head and patted Kisa's. "Nothing too much. Don't worry. Also, be careful these next few days. It's supposed to rain like crazy."

Tohru giggled. "Yes. We will be careful."

"It's her who should be careful." Yuki mumbled under his breath. "Reign always manages to get stuck in the rain. Quite fitting for your name."

Reign gave a dry laugh at his joke. "I do enjoy the rain but more specifically when it's cold."

Yuki sighed deeply. "I still think that's a trait of your zodiac, the-"

"No more." Reign said simply before he could reveal her spirit to Tohru. "I'll let Tohru see when the time comes. Until then, I'd rather remain a mystery."

"What other spirit could you be? There's 13 but counting you that's 14. Are you mentioned in the story?" Tohru asked, her finger under her chin whilst she was in deep thought.

Reign chuckled. "I'm mentioned you just have to pay close attention to the story."

"How about instead of worrying about what zodiac Reign is," Shigure said, opening the door to Tohru's room. "We worry about we we shall have for dinner. I'm absolutely famished!" he pouted.

Reign rolled her eyes. "He can starve but since I'm here, why don't I cook?"

"Can you make something light?" Tohru asked bashfully.

She nodded. "I'll make something simple."

"Are all of you going to ignore that she said I could starve?" Shigure whined.

Yuki sighed in frustration. "No one cares. You can go out to eat for all the rest of us care."

"Why are you guys so mean?" he pouted.

*

Reign opened the door to her house after leaving Shigure's. Her and Hatori walked in and she took her shoes and jacket off before walking barefoot on the actual floor of the house and heading upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Hatori asked, slipping on a pair of slippers.

"I'm going to take a shower." she answered, walking up the stairs.

Hatori followed her and brushed his hair out of his face. "Shall I stay the night?"

Reign paused as she rounded the corner to her room. She turned around and raised a brow.

"Am I to take this as an invitation?" asked Reign, tilting her head slightly as she asked the question.

Hatori cleared his throat. "I didn't mean it that way."

She smiled. "Just go wash up since you're spending the night."

"I'll wash up after you."

Reign nodded and opened the door to her room and took off her jewelry, setting it on her vanity. Hatori closed the door and sat on her bed. Once Reign finished taking off her jewelry, she grabbed a matching pajama set that were dark blue with a shirt and shorts before heading into the bathroom. Hatori pondered on as to what to do since Reign was in the shower but he simply found himself slowly drifting into sleep. He felt more relaxed than usual and felt his body sink into her bed.

He told himself that he would only sleep for ten minutes but he ended up sleeping throughout the duration of Reign's shower. By the time she came out, his breathing was heavy and he seemed deep in sleep. Reign didn't want to wake up but him but she knew he'd be upset if she didn't. Before waking him
up, she went back into the bathroom and set out some towels and a set of pajamas that she planned to give as a gift a few years back but never found the right timing.

Once she was done, Reign shook him softly and called his name which he fluttered his eyes open to before finally sitting up.

"You can take a shower now." she told him. "I've left out some towels and some clothes."

Hatori rubbed his eyes and got up instantly after, not wasting a moments time to get into the shower. As he was in the shower, Reign went downstairs to grab some snacks and water bottles so they wouldn't have to go back and forth to get something. She untucked the bedding on her bed and laid on top of it before turning the tv on and watching something random that was on tv.

Reign didn't realize how surreal it was to have Hatori in her house at this hour with the two of them being in pajamas until she heard the shower turn off. Sudden nerves hit her like a truck and she started to feel anxious for some reason. Was it because she was expecting something to happen? Was it because she was nervous that nothing would happen? Or was it because she had never experienced such a thing as this? Whatever it was, she couldn't help but feel nervous.

After a few minutes of the shower being off, Hatori walked out with wet hair and a refreshed expression on his face. His pajamas fitted him nicely and made him look taller than he was. Reign found herself staring and quickly snapped herself out of it before he could notice.

"Why do you look so happy?" she asked, trying to focus her eyes anywhere else but on Hatori.

He walked to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. "Who isn't happy after a nice shower?"

She cleared her throat and looked at him. "True." she answered curtly.

Hatori raised a brow. "Why are you suddenly acting awkward?"

"I'm not." she protested.

He smiled. "Do you have something going through that pretty mind of yours?"Hatori teased.

Reign smirked. "What if I do?"

"Why not do it then?" he whispered, inching closer to Reign.

She stayed still and only watched him move close to her. His back was against the headboard and he simply looked at her with a look of lust. Reign returned the gaze and moved her head towards his. He followed her lead and kissed her softly. Reign climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss and wrapped her arms around his arms while he wrapped his around her waist. The kiss that was once soft turned into a passionate make out session.

Reign wanted more. Needed more, and from what she could feel from beneath her, Hatori was thinking the same. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. He looked into her eyes, breathing deeply as he did so as if he was breathless.

"Shall we do something risky?" Reign tempted. "It's fine if we don't but-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Hatori began to leave trails of kisses down her neck. Surprised by the sudden action, Reign jerked her hips forward and Hatori let out a soft moan. Before anything could go any further, Reign grabbed his cheeks with her hand and made him look at her.

"What's your answer?" she asked, a faint blush coming across her cheeks.

"Yes." he responded, a rasp in his voice. "Let's do something risky."

Reign smiled momentarily before having him scoot down from the headboard and lay all the way down. She teased him with kisses and grinding against him before any actual clothing came off. Hatori's hands roamed her body and in many ways it set Reign off. The two enjoyed a long and passionate night together. A night that neither of them expected but both longed for.

*

Reign woke up the next morning and saw Hatori's head resting on her chest. She smiled softly before yawning and rubbing her eyes. He didn't seem to be awake yet so Reign played with his hair in the meantime. Last night was unexpected and reckless of both of them but she didn't care. It was a night that she greatly enjoyed and hoped that he did as well which was proven by the sounds he let out. The moments replayed through Reign's head and she felt a bit embarrassed by the side of her that she didn't even know she had.

In her moment of reliving the events of last night, Hatori woke up and watched her with a confused expression. Then he realized where he was and who he was with. He blushed furiously and sat up. Reign stopped her session of self-pity and watched the blush on Hatori's face grow. It was cute and the complete opposite of how he usually looks.

"What has you so red in the face?" she teased, moving her hair out of her face.

He turned away and cleared his throat. "Nothing. I should get ready for the day."

Hatori tried to get up but Reign wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him into her.

"You aren't dashing after sleeping with me." she whispered into his ear. "You also don't have any patients today, well at least not this early."

"You're right." he admitted quickly. "Anyway, how do you feel?"

Reign kissed his neck. "I feel a bit better now. You?"

"I'm well. Just worried."

She let go of him and tilted her head in confusion. "Worried about what?"

He turned his head to face her. "What if you regret it? What if Akito finds out?"

Reign chuckled softly and held his face in her hands. "I won't regret it since I'm the one who asked you twice. Also, if Akito finds out, we'll just have to let it be won't we? I refuse to waste anymore of my time trying to tiptoe around Akito. It's become very tiring as of lately because of someone."

"Who is that someone?" he asked, a small smile forming on his face.

She played as if she was thinking it over. "I think someone named Hatori Soma perhaps. Do you know him? He's a bit distant and cold but is really sweet and straight forward."

"I think I know someone like that."

"Yeah? Who?"

He kissed her and Reign smiled before kissing him back. Hatori pushed Reign back so she was laying on her back and he was on top of her. His left hand served as a pillar of support so his right hand could rub her leg softly and tauntingly. He pulled back from the kiss and put his forehead against hers.

"나." he whispered, getting up off of Reign. (Me.)

Reign smirked and pushed him playfully. "바보야. 진짜 바보야 하토리씨." (Stupid. You're really an idiot Mr. Hatori.)

"I can understand that bit but I'm not sure how to respond." he said in a sing-song tone as he stood up.

Reign clicked her tongue as she watched him go to the bathroom. How crazy the two of them must be to get themselves into such a situation as this. Reign didn't mind though. The risk of this situation was nothing compared to how long she waited for the man who was currently in her house and using her bathroom. It felt more like a dream more than anything to her but it was a dream that she didn't want to wake up from any time soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.3K 2.6K 25
Hamasaki Eri, the childhood friend of Imayoshi Shoichi, went to live in America when she was almost 6 years old and came back after 10 years as a 15...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.2K 80 14
A light of flame that has been around for millions of years, guiding the people and animals back to their families and friends. Fireflies, the symbol...
113K 3.6K 30
She's born to be my lover. On the outside Adrien was a gentle, loving guy. Kind to his peers and patience to his fans, a perfect man to any girl but...