IN THE NIGHT (BxB)

By milliondreams2k

Maziah considered a popular kid in his school, known as the player that most girls want. He didn't want any o... More

INTRO | CHARACTERS
ONE
TWO
FOUR

THREE

86 10 15
By milliondreams2k

written by milliondreams2k

Maziah couldn't understand how fast him and Romeo got so acquainted. How close they were getting. Such short time.

Last night sounded so convincing to ask him about his lingerie but that would just be weird and gay. He didn't wanna ask him anymore just because it's his business, but he didn't really like the idea that Romeo got anything bad going on.

When Maziah woke up his body was sore and he stretched making a moan. He looked up and saw Romeo snoring sound asleep.

Maziah slightly smiled and his heart fluttered as he saw the light hitting the side of Romeo's face making a beautiful sight, allowing him to look like an angel.

He couldn't understand his feelings, but all he knew is that it felt good, he really met him a week ago but he feels like they've talked for a minute.

He got up slowly as his body was sore from sleeping on the floor. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror with the sunlight. Jayce didn't really lay no damages. Romeo was different though.

Maziah started to recount the violence from last night due to the Autumn situation, it made him feel guilty. How could he do this to his best friend, he really messed his face up too. He had no right to put his hands on Jayce.. but Jayce had no right to put his hands on Romeo.

It was just a messed up situation. He might have lost his best friend. Just because he couldn't be a good friend and keep his dick in his pants.

And after how he handled Jayce, he knew he would never forgiven by Jayce.

It's like that saying goes however.. it is what it is.

Maziah grabbed his toothpaste and began to brush his teeth, he noticed the little scar under his eye but that was nothing.

-

Romeo woke up with the sun in his face, he rubbed his eyes tiredly as he got up from the bed. He remembered how Maziah let him sleep in his bed, it caused flutters in his stomach.

He opened the door and smelled food. He went to the bathroom and did his business before walking down the stairs tiredly.

He smiled as he saw Maziah with his music playing dancing slightly while making scrambled eggs.

"Good morning, someone is happy." Romeo laughed when Maziah got slightly started.

Maziah turned down the music and smiled. "Good morning." Maziah served the food on the plate and he handed it to Romeo. "Thank you but you didn't have to. I thought you didn't really have food."

"Yes I did have to. I went out while you was sleeping and got some small groceries. I have money saved up so." He only really went out to buy the food for Romeo, he wanted him to have a good morning with good food.

"Hey, you know we're gonna see Jayce and Autumn at school, you gonna keep it gangsta?" Romeo asked taking a bite into his bacon.

"I hope, I fucked shit up man." Maziah sighed sitting down at the kitchen counter in front of Romeo.

"I'll drive us, you can borrow some of my clothes for school." Romeo smiled at that. "Well thanks dude." Maziah smiled softly. "Yea." He said in a soft tone in reply.

-

They both got out the car and walked towards the school side by side. Maziah sighed out his anxiety. Romeo looked up at him and looked straight again, today was gonna be a long day.

Immediately Jayce and Maziah locked eyes, Romeo swallowed slightly as he noticed the stare down.

Maziah's locker was 4 lockers up from Romeo's.

"Maziah don't look at him." Romeo said as he stood with his back turned to Jayce while he stood next to Maziah waiting for him to open his locker.

Autumn was nowhere to be found, she must've skipped.

Maziah opened his locker and began to put his math book into his backpack. "Niggas really be faggots." Jayce yelled out as he walked with these group of boys and had his eyes on them two.

Maziah turned his head towards them and was about to say something but he decided to keep his composure, that's his best friend but he was really testing the waters now.

"C'mon let's go to class." said already having his books in his backpack. Maziah almost slammed his locker in tempered emotions before he walked off with Romeo.

-

As they sat in biology class bored out of their minds in the back of the class, Maziah thought it would be funny to slightly kick Romeo under the desk.

He did so and Romeo smirked and began to kick bag, this resulted in a little foot match under the desk. Slowly however the movement got slowly and they we're rubbing each other with their legs under the desk.

Maziah looked at Romeo.

Romeo looked at Maziah.

They stared at each other with so much admiration, Maziah could feel his face getting hot. Maziah looked down at Romeo hand that rested on his own thigh.

Maziah slowly reached for Romeo's hand and held it softly.

He didn't care if this was 'gay' or not anymore, he just knew he liked it a lot. They've gotten close but this is a new kind of close for Maziah, but he'll learn to embrace it.

Right after they grabbed hands the school bell rang and class was dismissed bringing them both out of the haze they were in.

Romeo and Maziah looked at each other and Romeo seemed confused. He grabbed his backpack and quickly left class but Maziah followed behind.

He followed him into the library. "Romeo where are you going we have class."

"You are so confusing bro. Aren't you straight? Why are you holding my hand like that." Romeo asked sounding frustrated.

"I.. I don't know, I've been having these feelings.. towards you. I swore I was straight but you're very.. enticing and like, alluring? You feel me. These are different feelings I've never had for a nigga.. I just.. I like the feelings that I have when I'm with you though and we've gotten closer these past few days. You know.." Maziah said truthfully. Romeo was taken back.

"Maziah you can't like me, I like you too but I have issues and shit I go thru and you're not really a loyal person. Plus you said these are new feelings, don't jump into something just because you like it so much, yes we've gotten close but you barley know me. Drop those feelings." Romeo said thinking about probably having to deal with DL bs.

"Really bro this what you do? You flirt then you wanna dodge niggas?" Maziah said raising an eyebrow.

"Bro what? You said a few days ago that you ain't gay, don't be upset because I don't want you. You made it clear from the start what it is. I don't wanna loose those friendship with you but you gonna make it awkward. I don't think we'd work can we just forget about this." Romeo said looking up at him.

"Wow, I was finally just accepting my feelings for you and this how we doing it, and you saying that as if I knew I was gonna catch feelings.. but if you don't like me it's fine." Maziah said sadly, saying it out loud really is hurting his heart.

"I never said I didn't like- bro I'm done let's go, we probably late to our classes." Romeo said walking out the library.

Maziah sighed and walked out. So much for a gay awakening.

-

Romeo laid in his bedroom thinking about Maziah. He did really like him but to put all his drama into him and have him see Romeo in these states would suck, also if Maziah is having gay feelings then he gonna have to figure it out with someone else, he didn't wanna be his test dummy.

He really just wanted a good friendship with him but now he's flustered thinking about Maziah's soft hand.

How gentle he held it. How he caressed it with his thumb. Romeo sighed loudly so confused on how to approach it.

Chivo
Yo. Get dressed, work time.

Romeo opened the message and whimpered out in annoyance, he got up anyways however. Gotta make money.

Romeo
gotchu.

-

Romeo knew Giovani was at work so he'd be free to roam but he was headed to his front door when he heard a voice. "Romeo?" A raspy tone spoke.

Romeo turned around and saw his moms head peeking out the bedroom door. "Where you going?" She asked coughing.

"To work mama." He said in a bored tone. He wasn't as close as he was anymore to his mom, they were always pretty disconnected.

Especially when she started drinking she would abuse him. He's learning how to forgive her slowly but he won't forget it.

She nodded her head closing the door.

He sighed opening his door and walking out with nothing to say.

-

"You like that shit?" The white man said as he pounded Romeo with back shots. "Yea." Romeo said closing his eyes wanting it to be over. Chivo sat in a chair in the corner and watched as Romeo was pounded down.

"Fuck, kid got a tight ass." He laughed looking over at Chivo. "Yea. He sure do." Chivo said knowing already because he'd had his with Romeo.

The man's thrust got slower as he nut inside Romeo.

He bit his lip and slapped Romeo's ass before getting up and walking towards Chivo to pay him.

Chivo graciously accepted his money and got up to count the money.

"You missing 25 dollars champ." Chivo said looking down at the money.

"I'll pay you back when I can I don't have that on me right now." The man said grabbing his pants off the floor.

Chivo looked up at the man and pulled out his gun quickly shooting him in the head. Romeo yelped.

He felt tears brim his eyes, his hands shaking violently. He hasn't seen since the first time the police broke into his apartment when he was little and shot his mom.

He's seen a lot but a gun shot would always be the icing on the cake for him.

"W-why did you kill him Chivo?" Romeo asked as his voice shook he tried not to stutter.

Chivo grabbed the man's wallet out of the pocket of the man's pants and pulled out all of his money.

"Lying ass nigga, thinking he was gonna steal my bread, fat ass motherfucker." He opened the motel door and had his niggas come in to carry out his body into his car, luckily this motel was always empty on a empty road.

"Get dressed." Chivo said closing the motel door.

Romeo began to silently cry as he slowly got off the bed staring at the dragged blood to the door.

He began to get dressed feeling violated once again and scared. He hated how much he hated his life.

He wishes he was chilling with Maziah at that moment, even though shit was awkward he felt almost safe with him.

-

NEXT CHAPTER > FOUR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
803 43 9
2 boys. One out and open about fucking both boys or girls while one is not open and has only fucked one boy which is who he's fucking now. They aren...
7.2K 381 15
When Ashad's friend Ella knocks back his confession, he's not surprised; after all, she's gay. But what does surprise him is his growing affection fo...
476K 23.8K 101
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’—π’†π’“π’˜π’‰π’†π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’–π’•-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 π’†π’–π’‘π’‰π’π’“π’Šπ’‚ π’†π’™π’„π’π’–π’”π’Šπ’—π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...