Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
12: Denki Kaminari
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
16: Provincial Licsence Part 2
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
19: ET: Written Test
20: ET: Physical Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
27: History
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
32: USJ Attack
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

33: Play

211 7 45
By VioletYbrehl

Two hours ago...

Izuku is in phone while having a meeting with Fatgum, Nighteye, and Ryuku. Nighteye is discussing the information they got and Izuku looks like doesn't really listening.

"Are you listening, Viridi?" Nighteye ask.

"Yup! Tho your information is still lacking. The investigation is a bit slow for my liking. Sorry to offend you but you have this case for 6 months but the information you got is too little," Izuku commented.

"Boy! You seems to be underestimating the difficulty of investigation process! It takes a lot of time!" Nighteye said.

"He is right, kid. Its too hard to investigate specially if we always ended up in dead end," Ryuku awkwardly said.

"Shie Hassaikai, a Yakuza that had been globally known in pre-quirk era. But started to declined the moment quirks started to appear. Appearing to stay lowkey in underground, they are still in watch of Police Force. But you open a case because you found them suspicious. Don't you find it weird?" Izuku ask. He stop and lool directly to Nighteye's eye.

"What?" Nighteye ask in confusion.

"He is in Police Force Watchlist. But you still finds him suspicious. I admit, Police Force seems lacking. But doesn't they have someone who could detect some illegal activities? Specially if they are suspicious to the point heroes is now investigating? Does that mean, Police Force is lacking... Or someone is covering their dirt?" Izuku ask as he lean towards the table and interconnect his hands together.

"Thats a heavy accusation... But had its own merit," Ryukyu said. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki all frown.

"I will investigate this matter," Nighteye said. He also see some merit to what Izuku said. Someone might actually blocking his investigation. How else they always ends up in dead end after seeing some clue?

"This group leader is Overhaul, civilian name, Chisaki Kai. Quirk overhaul. It grants him the ability to disassemble anything he touches, as well as reassemble it in any configuration he desires, effectively giving him full control over matter. My resources said, he can disassemble people to kill them or reassemble them to heal their wounds. He can also do this to himself and even merge his body with others; even allowing him to use their Quirks. The chain of his organization, the only one that possess a great level of threat is the group he called 8 bullets, and two more people," Izuku suddenly said. This shock all of them as they didn't know he had this much of information

"Chronostasis. Real Name, Hari Kurono, Quirk, Chronostasis. Serving as Overhaul's assistant, he is a cold hearted, but loyal man. He feels no remorse for the harm that his master puts upon others and has no objections against his master's plans. His Quirk, Chronostasis, allows him to slow down the movements of anything by touching them with his hair," Izuku said as he connects his phone to the projector and let them see the picture of Chronostasis.

Mimic, Real Name, Joi Irinaka, Quirk, Mimicry. Mimic is the general manager of the organization, being in charge of controlling and organizing the business activities. Though he appears as a small, thin man, he is actually a tall, muscular man. Like Chronostasis, he is loyal to his master and will harm anyone who dares threaten him. His Quirk, Mimicry, allows him to transfer his consciousness into an object, gaining full control of it. The Eight Bullets that I told you all are a group of subordinates to Overhaul. Some of them work loyally to Overhaul, while others are only working for their own selfish reasons. In general, however, they work in fear, believing that they have no real purpose in life. The members include:

Shin Nemoto, Quirk, Confession. He is a very cynic man, unsure of who he can trust. Prior to joining the Shie Hassaikai, he used to be a con artist that was always aware of the truths and lies. His Quirk, Confession, makes him force people to tell him the truth.

Rikiya Katsukame, Quirk, Vitality Stealing. He is a tall, muscular man. His Quirk, Vitality Stealing, allows him to absorb a person's stamina by touching them. As a result, this increases his size, making him a giant. His Quirk was later enhanced by a drug, in which he does not have to touch someone, but rather simply inhale.

Toya Setsuno, Quirk, Larceny. Je is a skinny, young man, who suffers from mental issues, due to tragic past events. Prior to joining the Shie Hassaikai, he attempted to commit suicide after his lover had cheated on him and left him deep in debt, but a hero managed to save him, leaving him in great depression that his death was denied. His Quirk, Larency, allows him to steal objects out of someone's hands.

Yu Hojo, Quirk, Crystallize. He is a serious, brutal fighter with a troubled past involving someone using him as a means of producing endless crystals to sell only to be beaten within an inch of his life once it was discovered that his crystals were worthless. He is very observant of things, although he mostly keeps his observations to himself. His Quirk, Crystallize, allows him to produce crystals from his body. He can use these crystals as means of attacks, or defending himself.

Soramitsu Tabe, Quirk, Food. He is an insane man with an obsession of eating. Unlike most of his fellow villains whom wear masks in the shape of a plague doctor, Tabe wears a burlap mask that covers his entire head, giving him a scarecrow-like appearance. His Quirk, Food, allows him to consume anything with his huge teeth within seconds.

Kendo Rappa which I think one of his most powerful subordinate, Quirk, Strongarm. He is a very strong, muscular man, filled with the pride and ambition of fighting. He dislikes those who refuses to fight and those that do refuse to use their own strength and power. He is normally paired up with Tengai, in which to the two are referred to as the "Spear and Shield". Rappa's Quirk, Strongarm, increases his strength and speed, allowing him to land hard blows that are powerful enough to break solid concrete and rocks.

Deidoro Sakaki, Quirk, Sloshed. He is a complete alcoholic, always shown to be drinking, even in the middle of combat. Because of his drunken nature, he often speaks in an odd, slurred manner. Despite this, however, he is quite energetic. His Quirk, Sloshed, allows him to inhibit one sense's of balance, as if they were drunk themselves.

Hekiji Tengai, Quirk, Barrier
He is a wise, calm collected man. He appears to be a monk in a way, as he dresses similar to one and generally remains calm. He is normally paired up with Rappa, in which the two are referred to as the "Spear and Shield". His Quirk, Barrier, allows him to create yellow durable, strong shields and barriers," Izuku explain as he let them see the picture of each people. Nighteye is beyond shock to see how much information Izuku had already.

"How did you get this kind of information?" Fatgum ask in shock.

"Sensei is really cool," Nejire said and chuckle.

"Does it matter where the information came from? Whats important is this are all came from reliable resources. I did have some bases of this organization but its still hard to find their main base. For now, why not we investigate this base to gather more information? We also need to be careful as we don't know what kind of trick did they use to bypass the police watch. I compiled these information and will be sending it to you in cryptid form to avoid some pry eyes," Izuku said. The three heroes nodded while their intern smile. Nighteye and Izuku discuss what to do in scouting the base they will raid later.

--*--

1 hour ago....

In one of the bathroom, Izuki lock the door as a portal suddenly appear. Then a person that look exactly like him appear. He sigh and nodded before entering the portal. He appears to another bathroom where a clothes was ready for himself.

He change clothes and went out of that bathroom. He immediately so Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Shigaraki grin looking to him as he sat in one of the bar stool.

"Welcome back, Titan," Shigaraki said. Izuku just nodded before taking the milkshake he loves to drink with them.

"The plan is already been finalize. With the information you gave, this will definitely slightly traumatize them. Young Master Titan," Kurogiri said.

"You're indeed a sadistic person to let your student experience what this cruel world is. Definitely deserving the Legendary Title," Shigaraki chuckle as he drank some light wine.

"It will be good for them to see that these world is something they couldn't afford to underestimate. As one small mistake could kill an entire horde of people. If you are weak both physically and mentally, they should give up immediately in this early stage," Izuku said and sip to his milkshake.

"What would your student do if they found this out. It will be really entertaining to watch," a voice from screen said where it only appears the word "Sound Only" said.

"They doesn't need to know, Nagaiki-san," Izuku said and look to the screen. Izuku could imagine AFO looking to him with his usual amuse face.

He doesn't mind as long as he complete his own goal. He can't help but to actually look forward to how mess the Hero Public Safety Commission right now. Since he constantly making problems for them whether he is MidoriUsagi, HAFTF, Izuku Midoriya, or Viridi.  He could safely say, he is in the HPSC's hitlist like Nezu.

Slowly he will cornered them.  But he knew he can't really underestimate them. You do not know what else they would do to some extent, if HPSC found themselves in the corner and too desperate to save their lives.

--*--

Present

Downpour Zone

Katsuki, Kyoka, and Shinso found themselves in Downpour Zone. Katsuki immediately felt irritated when he started to feel the rain that the Zone is creating.

"Fuck these rains!" He said. He tried to make some small sparks but its hards to even make one as he constantly getting wet and the water all over his body preventing him to produce enough sweat.

Kyoka wasn't any better. She put somw headphone to her ears to reduces the sound that the rain is creating.

"Its too loud," Kyoka mutter.

"Both of you are in disadvantage here?" Shinso ask. Kyoka nodded even Katsuki did.

"Yours too. Since you need some verbal response. With the sounds that the rain is creating, It will be too difficult to you!" Kyoka said. Shinso nodded and sigh.

"What should we do now?" Shinso ask.

"What will Murasakino-san will do if he suddenly put in this situation? Did he already have some fight under the rain with Akatani-san?" Shinso thought as he remember both Kenshin and Mikumo of ATO.

"Oh right, he was force not to use his quirk!" He said thinking back to what he reads before.

"We had no choice but to relied on our physical combat! I'm really started to feel so grateful Midoriya-sensei, and Aizawa-sensei drills us about those," Shinso said and sigh.

"I can feel some fu--ing presence!" Katsuki said. He click the button of his gloves and some knuckle brass suddenly appear to his hands. He tried to check if the hoverboard like in his shoes is still working and sigh that does. Kyoka took out her Bo Staff while Shinso ready his captured weapon and blunt knife.

He still wasn't allowed to use real knife but he can manage to paralyze them using it with the technique that Midoriya taught to him.

They suddenly got surrounded by villains. Their eyes work immediately to assume and tried to find clues of what their quirk is.

They didn't even notice how they does that subconsciously.

"There's a lot of mutant type and emitter type quirk in the horde," Shinso concluded.

"Some water base too! And sound base. This is bad," Kyoka added. Looking to them, some of their "support item" is indeed supporting this claims.

"So its possible that the villains know our quirks?" Shinso ask.

"Possible! There might be some extra who could counter attack you, eye bags! So what we could do is to actually cover each other. I will save you both and you will save me if needed!" Katsuki throw some flash bang to each of them.

"If its unbearable for you to fucking fight, throw this and escape got it?" The two nodded. The villain started to attack. Some of them started to scream which create some sound that really felt a bit unbearable to Kyoka. She gritted her teeth and attack those sound base emitter type quirks using her Bo Staff.

"What we could only do is to fucking find the exit!" Katsuki said. The two nodded and engage a combat fight while covering each other.

Kyoka and Katsuki is indeed have some sync attack specially they been training together. With Shinso as their party Member makes more advantage as they also train to adjust.

They run towards north while making sure the villains in their Zone is passed out. Though their Team work is decent. It doesn't mean the villain can't give some damage to them.

Because this villains are all specifically being put here to defeat them. Worst case scenario is to actually kill them. Even if Katsuki and Kyoka knew this is planned, Izuku did told them to treat is as real surprise attack. Because he will not show some mercy to them.

"Lets end this fuckers!" Katsuki shouted and the two nodded.

--*--

Ruined Zone

Mina, Ojiro, and Kendo was transported in different part of Ruined Zone. Mina felt scared in being alone and tried to find someone while capturing some villain.

Definitely there is some scream and squeal while dealing the villains. Thats the reason why Kendo and Ojiro manage to locate her.

"Thank got I wasn't alone!" Mina cried as Kendo start to see if she's alright.

"This place can't really allow us to fight in full power. The other buildings are too unstable. And if I actually use too much force, who knows what might happen with this villains?!" Kendo said as Ojiro nodded.

"Indeed, I need to hold back a lot which is too difficult. I'm lean more in wide area close combat," Ojiro said. He stomp his bo staff in the ground and sigh.

"Mostly the villain I saw had a strenght enhancement typr whether is mutant or emitter. There is some few transformation type. And they had no problem in destroying more of the buildings," Kendo said.

"Same!" Ojiro said.

"My Acid wasn't strong enough to even help. This might be the Zone I really can't help that much! I'm sorry," Mina said. She looks exhausted because she's been screaming out of fear.

"We just need to find the exit and try to help whoever manage to stay in entrance to call for a reinforcement!" Ojiro said.

"Thats the plan!" They all relied to their Physical Combat knowledge during these fight. Mina vows to put more effort in learning more Combat Fighting Style as she felt useless in the situation she was. In three of them, she's the weakest link as she just started to learn more about martial arts when UA started.

She can't help but to feel nervous to upcoming weekly tournament for Quirkless Battle.

--*--

Landslide zone

Aoyama and Ibarra was tranported in the area. Both had difficulty to use their quirk specially the ground is too weak to support the vines of Ibarra, and Aoyama's Laser Beam is too slow for their oppenent.

There is a lot of fire type quirks and speed type quirks among the villain that had been transported to their zones.

"Mon ami! This is bad..." Aoyama said.

"My god's blessing is not working. Oh lord, please help us to escape here intact," Ibarra prayed. Aoyama sigh and continue to fight with Ibarra.

"Lets just do our best!" He said. Aoyama saw someone trying to sneak to Ibarra he widen his eyes and immediately activate his beam.

Ibarra felt shock but thank Aoyama. Ibarra ironically use her vines as whip to be her weapon. The two engage with close combat battle. It took a lot of energy for both of them because the set of villain that they always encounter is always had the quirk that gives them a real trouble.

--*--

Entrance

Iida, Shoda, Tokage, and Uraraka manage to stay in the entrance. Kurogiri sigh and look to them.

"It doesn't really matter if you manage to call a reinforcement. But I will not allow you out without a fight. So pardon me for being aggressive," Kurogiri said. All of them felt scared as they look to Kurogiri.

"There must be some item or part if him is intact so he could stay as a gas like," Shoda said. Uraraka clench her fist and look to who she was with.

"I have a plan..." Uraraka said. They look to her without giving too much hint. Tokage is trying to watch thirteen who got injured in first attack of Kurogiri.

"Shoda-kun, try to make a gust of wind using your twin impact. Remember what Midoriya-sensei thought you?" Uraraka ask. He nodded and take some small Holen he added to his arsenal.

"I'll try to subdue him if I found that item that makes him intact. You and Iida-kun got to the entrance. Help Iida-kun to open the door and Iida-kun, run to the campus to ask for reinforcement!" Uraraka said.

"But... I can't just leave you all here..." Iida said worriedly.

"This is the most crucial point! We need help or we will all be killed! Their goal is to kill students! Not just any pro heroes!" Uraraka added. The two of them worriedly look to her and nodded.

"Fine! Lets do this..." Shoda said.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.1K 18
(Complete but currently editing) He knew that he loved him, but he didn't know how to say it. He'd fallen for him but never confessed. If only he cou...
2.1K 23 15
The only thing I will say is that deku moves to American and changes his self a little bit and live his live there and for the rest hope you enjoy A...
143K 4.8K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...
18.2K 917 13
Izuku Midoriya lives in a superpower society. Quirks are a must for a stable life and bright future. Quirkless people are shamed and treated like not...