Wakanda Forever (Revised)

By FanFicHoney

Bucky Barnes leaves Viktoriya with the Wakandans to remove their brainwashing. But as they work away on that... More

Wakanda
New Threat
Known Secrets

The Crash

14 0 3
By FanFicHoney

They were speeding towards the bridge. "We have to get over the bridge!" Shuri said. They were racing towards it and Riri came onto the comms. "They're blocking the bridge!" She warned. "Princess, you have a drone locked on your location." Her A.I. warned. "Where?!" Shuri asked. "Due northeast. At twenty thousand feet." Her A.I. informed. "I got that!" Riri said and began to fly upwards into the clouds. "Riri! I'm not sure you can make it that high without an oxygen mask!" Shuri said, concerned. Viktoriya watched, intensely. It was a short amount of time, then the A.I. spoke. The drone was no longer operating. "She did it." Viktoriya said. "Well." Okoye spoke. "Oxygen levels are at zero percent." The A.I. spoke. "Riri!" Shuri called out. "Wake up! Come on! Riri!" She added. "Come on girl, wake up!" Okoye said. Riri was falling from the sky, in her suit. "RIRI!" All three of them shouted. She came to and began to fly again. Just over the water. "I'm okay!" She spoke over the comms. They saw the barricade of police at the bridge. "Don't worry! I have a surprise for you in three, two, one!" Riri said. Then an explosion happened in front. "Thank you, Riri!" Shuri said. They raced through an opening and Riri flew past overhead and cheered.

She was hooked with a line and yanked down onto the bridge. Her suit slid. "Riri!" Shuri cried out. A metal ball rolled on the road and exploded under the car with a massive amount of water! It threw the car, dirt bike, and Shuri! The car spun around mid-air, then rolled twice and slid on the roof to a stop right by Riri and Shuri. Okoye breathed quickly. "What just happened?" She asked, in shock. Then looked out to the girls. "Shuri! SHURI!" She cried out, worried. She severed her belt and dropped down. Then climbed out. Viktoriya ripped the seat belt and dropped. Then she climbed out. Okoye hurried to Shuri and checked her vitals. The A.I. said her vitals were normal. And she should regain consciousness shortly. She breathed a sigh of relief. Riri began to drag along the road. Viktoriya ran over and straddled her armor then grabbed the shoulders and leaned back. Planting her feet on the pavement. "Hey!" Viktoriya shouted. Okoye looked. Then stood and marched over to the stretching line and she severed it with her spear. It whipped off the bridge ledge quickly. Viktoriya slowly let Riri lay back down.

Four odd-looking people launched up and onto the bridge. Viktoriya stood up behind Okoye. A humpback whale launched up into the air and a man with a hammerhead shark helmet launched off of it and landed on the bridge, with a hard weapon that looked like an axe. The whale landed back in the water. Okoye watched them, confused. Then she got into warrior mode and stabbed her spear into the pavement. She took her blazer off and Viktoriya lifted her chin. Looking down at them with her eyes. "Take another step closer," Okoye said. And dropped her blazer. "And we will kill you all." She stated. "Drop your weapons!" A police officer said. Then they began to flash their red and blue lights. A blue woman with large fathers on her head spoke in their language. To the armored man. Then she ran off to the police cars. The woman began to kill the police. Okoye was surprised. The large armored man spoke to the three others. Then they began to attack! Okoye fought with her spear and her moves. Viktoriya fought one with precision and speed. She pulled him over her shoulder and twisted his neck. Okoye stabbed the other after she stabbed one. Then they both ran to Riri as the armored man lifted his weapon. "Face!" Viktoriya told Okoye. Viktoriya slid low and knocked away his weapon before it could touch Riri and Okoye cut his face mask at his mouth. She stood strong. Pointing her spear at him. Viktoriya had slid and put her left leg over Riri's abdomen. She threw her hair back and watched him with intense anger. The man had stumbled back and touched his mouthpiece.

The armored man commanded the others and said Namora at the end. The people they killed, got up and ran off to the woman with a feather crown. Okoye and Viktoriya were shocked! Okoye began to fight the armored man! They fought worthy, and hard. He knocked her down on the pavement and her spear lied on the pavement before him. He looked back to Riri and Viktoriya. Viktoriya remained over her, guarding her body. She snarled at the man. He chuckled, then looked to Okoye and gently kicked her spear back to her. He wanted more. To fight. To defeat them. Okoye picked up her spear and got ready again. "Do not move Tori!" Okoye commanded. "No matter what!" Okoye commanded as she fought him hard again. Viktoriya watched as they did. And her expression changed from fierce, to worry. As with this man, they might lose Okoye. That was the last thing Princess Shuri needed. Okoye fought very hard. And she was nearly defeated by this armored man! She complained and dragged herself on the pavement. He was about to stab her with her own spear then she used her beads and commanded it to go away. And it did. The man looked. Then went to his weapon and grabbed it. She got her spear to come back to her and she picked it up, then blocked herself in just enough time as the man hit it with his axe and she slid along the pavement! Then she stabbed her spear into it, stopping herself.

The feathered woman was marching over and spoke in their language. Then she threw a bomb and the armored man sent it to Okoye who severed it and water exploded! It splashed onto Shuri, Riri and Viktoriya. Her hair now dropped down and hung over the back of Riri's head. Shuri became conscious and got up, removing her helmet. "OKOYE!" She cried out. Then she hurried over and blocked Riri and Viktoriya. "Wait!" She told them. And they stopped. Viktoriya watched. Shuri used her Kimoyo beads and had it translate to the people. She told them she is Princess Shuri of Wakanda. And they must take her and Riri to Namor. But bring both of them no harm. The beads translated to them. "Shuri." Viktoriya said. The man spoke to the woman in their language. Then he gave her, his axe and he turned to Shuri. He spoke and her beads translated. "What about the wild woman?" He asked. Shuri turned to Viktoriya, then went closer. "You stay here. Okay? You. Stay." She told her and gave her Kimoyo beads. "You see anyone you can trust that's of ours, you give them this." She said. "But tell no one else, a thing." Shuri told her. Viktoriya slowly stood and walked backwards, towards the car. Shuri turned back to the armored man. He took his mouthpiece off then gently laced it onto her mouth and nose.

They took Shuri and Riri. Putting a mask on her as well. And riding off on the back of the whale. Viktoriya sat down by the edge of the bridge and the car. By daylight, finally, authorities came. She still sat by the car and others tried to get her to move and speak. She did nothing of the sort.  They tried to take her hand with the beads in it and she broke the man's wrist. After that, the authorities backed off. Two other vehicles showed up. SUV's. One was smaller, and a Toyota. The other was larger and a Lexus. Everett Ross got out of the Toyota, and began to approach an Agent. "Hey. Can you tell me anything? Are there any witnesses?" He asked the Agent. "Just one. But she won't move or speak, and broke a man's wrist who tried to make her move." He told him. "She's white though so she can't be Wakandan." He said. "Wh...why would you say that? Wakandan?" Everett asked. "It's who did this." The Agent replied. "Who...made that call?" Everett asked. The man gestured to the larger SUV. "She did." He said.

Valentina Allegra De Fontaine exited the Lexus, all in black but it was high heels, tights, a dress with belt, blazer jacket and gloves. She wore sunglasses and her hair was down. With a purple streak in the front. She approached Everett and the Agent. Then the two of them began to walk down the bridge to the accident scene. "Director Fontaine." Everett said to her. "Really?" She asked. "Well, that's how you'd like to be addressed. Isn't it?" He asked her. "Yes, but from you it could be different." She said. She checked him out. "You're looking good." She told him. "Thank you. I try." He replied. "Put that home gym in?" She asked. "Yes I did." He replied, still being professional. "Maybe I'll stop by and jump on your Pelaton." She told him. He felt a bit of awkwardness after that. "Special Agent in Charge." An agent said and offered his hand to shake, to Valentina. "Good for you. Do you wanna walk me through the evidence here or what?" She asked him. "Uh...yeah! Sure." He said and dropped his hand. "Well, we have an accident that happened. Involving a car and a bike. There's everything strewn about and we have one single witness here with a few cuts but no one can touch her." He said. "I'll try." Valentina said. "If! I may?" Everett interrupted. "Oh! Please do. I'd love to see how this plays out." She said, and crossed her arms, resting her palms into her elbows.

Everett gave a nod and headed cautiously to the back of the car. Not seeing who was on the other side of it just yet. Agents watched intensely. He went to the back corner of the car and he saw Viktoriya. "Oh. It's you." He said. He began to slowly approach her. She watched him. "I'm only keeping up appearance. I hope I can relax around you." He whispered. She nodded. "You are...friend." She whispered. "Yes. Yes I am." He spoke quietly. He crouched by her. "Can you tell me what happened? Truly?" He asked her quietly. "We were attacked. By water people." She told him. "Okay. Well, come with me. I'll keep you safe until we find them." He said. He brought her up to stand and she held him in a hug. "Oh! Okay. So we're there now. Alright." He said and hugged her. She put the beads into his pocket. "I give you beads. In pocket." She whispered. "Understood." He whispered back. Then she let go of him and he let go of her. Then gave a nod. He gestured for her to walk on and towards Valentina and the Agent. "I think you should use him more often for taming wild people." The Agent said. Then chuckled. They walked over and the Agent kept his clipboard to his chest. "Is she friendly now?" The Agent asked. "Uh...no." Everett said. "Oooh. Girl, you look MEAN. I bet I could use you more than him." Valentina said. Viktoriya stood steady. And she looked mean, at her. "Sorry. She's not going to be working for you. And she's just been through an ordeal. She needs some time." Everett said and began to walk on, with Viktoriya. "That woman..." Viktoriya spoke, but was interrupted. "Actually! Ross, do you have a full tank of gas? Can you give me a ride to Langely?" She asked, and hurried along to catch up to them. "That's an eight-hour drive." He said to her. "Yeah! We can talk about the case, get to know this one more, and...I'd lime to apologize for a few things I said during our marriage." She told him. Everett was a bit shocked. Then he accepted. He opened the back door for Viktoriya and she got in.

Then he closed the door. "I'm surprised! Been through an accident and she willingly got into another vehicle." Valentina said and she got in on the passenger seat. "You had to have survived. Harder things than that." She said, as Everett got in and buckled in. She buckled in as well. "Didn't you have your seatbelt on in the accident?" She asked. Looking at her in the rear view mirror. Everett felt a little uncomfortable, then he started his SUV. Viktoriya took the seat belt from the middle and buckled herself in. "That's a good girl!" Valentina said. She smiled and watched ahead as Everett left the scene. "Does she talk much?" She asked. "Not as long as I've known her." Everett said. "So then how is she comfortable around you?" Valentina asked. "I guess I'm just someone who can quickly be trusted. I earned that, you know."
"I know. Because I know you. But you know who we don't know? Her back there. Don't even know her name."
"Her name is Viktoriya."
"Hhmmm. Russian."
"So that says a lot about her?"
"Yeah! She could be HYDRA. Or be a part of the Red Room. Or none of those things at all."
"What was Red Room?"
"An organization long time ago like HYDRA. But they trained super assassins. Like Black Widow and most recently recruited by me, Yelena Belova."
"Oh."
"It's also why I figured I could use her a lot more than you can. I'm making up a team. And her having some association with other women, would probably do her some good. She seems like a lost puppy or something."
"I don't...think she looks all THAT lost."
"Do you have somebody in your life, hon? Somebody you're missing right now? Do you have, a home?"
The cab was quiet.
"She doesn't really talk much, does she?"
"Well, you do, do plenty enough talking for all of us in here."
She looked at him, shocked. He smiled a bit. He had been waiting a long time to say that. Viktoriya glanced to him. A bit of pride came upon her. Then she looked to the floor and collected herself to be serious again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...